Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Sharaku's Social Links ~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Empty
PostSubject: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:16 pm

Sharaku's Social Links ~ EUpA2X7

''Let's get this started, shall we? ~''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Df33a1e2e5880a117ca8d82fcdf3d7fa

Fool

Akira Narumi

Rank 1

''Hm, I know he doesn't play video games much...*thinks*''

Lia Abate (NPC)

Rank 1
''Rita's girlfriend, yes? I don't think I really know much about her though.''
Rank 2
''She didn't seem to be taking this well...I wonder...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_4_tarot_deck_hr___jester_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5cs
Jester
None ~

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___magician_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7v7

Magician
Mae Iharu
Rank 1
''She sort of reminds me of Hyde, just a bit less hyper. I wonder what is she going to do...''
Rank 2
''She's quite determined, isn't she? Maybe I should actually poke about her heigth and age though. Her reactions are quite funny.''
Rank 3
''And that happened. Well, at least I didn't have to sing. I wonder how she's going to keep fairing..''
Rank 4
''I'm not sure what is going on with this. She does have a boyfriend afterall. Ah well, it wasn't bad either way, her somewhat nosy friend nonwithstanding. She should work on not worrying over everything, though.''
Rank 5
''Well...that was rather...unexpected. Maybe this will work out? Maybe..? I hope she'll be careful with Charles though...''
Rank 6
''...well, that went. Now, let's hope not living alone is going to work out...''
Rank 7
''...That shouldn't have really happened...but I guess it wasn't that bad...Maybe I should just stop questioning everything...Mnh well...
*snooze*''

Rank 8
''...that went..? Maybe I should have expected it, however. She had been obviously hung over Charles even before. I'm not sure why does she want to jump at something like this so willingly, though....''
Rank 9
''Is this what one would call a sweet reunion...? Maybe? I'll have to think about that...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___priestess_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7s1

Priestess
Quinn Ayers
Rank 1
''That was somewhat unplanned. But they were nice enough, at least...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___empress_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7q3

Empress

Nagisa Sugihara
Rank 1
''She sure knows how to talk back and play bold. I just hope she won't poke her nose where she shouldn't.''
Rank 2
''So she has a Persona now as well. Not sure how to feel about her attitude towards the whole deal.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___emperor_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7nd

Emperor

Add

Rank 1

''An interesting person, yes, but I'll probably leave it at that. No sleep is not my thing. *yawn*''
Rank 2
''That was a rather unique shopping day. I still wonder what's apparently wrong with coffee....''

Charles

Rank 1
''He's that robot from before...yes? Well, he's strangely hilarious if nothing else. Not sure what to really think of him. He's nothing like Alphonse, at the very least.''
Rank 2
''As naive as ever? In any case, I should remember to mention him to Alphonse one day...''

Blaez Wynter

Rank 1
''Hm. Never met him before this, but apparently he is a friend of Jack's. Seems like a quiet guy.''
Rank 2
''It seems Hyde knew him. But I can't figure much of this guy...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hierophant_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7ic

Hierophant

Cassius Abbinah
Rank 1

''That trip...wasn't exactly to my tastes, but the young man was pretty nice on the other side...Hmm.*shrug*

Akumu Yume
Rank 1
''A rather intriguing man. I do wonder where that bird came from.''
Rank 2
''Well, doesn't this man have a lot of questions and inquiries? I wonder why he finds all that interesting in the first place...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___lovers_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7fg

Lovers
Rin Akinyi (DJ Ri Rain)
Rank 1
''She's...a little strange..then again, it's hard to tell.''
Rank 2
''Another one, eh? Hopefully, she won't turn out to be as reckless as her words seem to be.''
Rank 3
''Still rather chippery. Though, I'd rather not get into useless arguments.''
Rank 4
''Now she's with an Angel too? People keep making hasty decisions....I wonder just how bad this will get...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ 9212c30b6cec1178fb681bf1f24f48c8

Chariot

Jack Rannells

Rank 1
''...Some people should learn how to keep to their own business. Or at least appear less suspicious with their out of place friendliness.''
Rank 2
''He really has an obsession with wearing ridiculous get ups, doesn't he? Well...at least it doesn't seem he is so bad, considerign that he is still alive...''
Rank 3
''Has he gone insane? Because he is sort of acting like it...''
Rank 4
''...sometimes I just want to hit him in the face.''
Rank 5
''For how well he can yell nonsense, he sure bawls a lot too.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___justice_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr783

Justice

Rinna Lauderdale (NPC)

Rank 1
''Still with Simon and eager to kick the supernatural I see.''
Rank 2
''Don't know. She isn't being very outgoing.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hermit_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr7l3

Hermit
Alexander Michaels

Rank 1

''A rather shy guy. I do sincerely wonder how he keeps getting by like that. Though, he seems to be friends with Rita. That's somewhat interesting amongst this all.''

Joshua Bae
Rank 1
''...is that the definition of boredom at work? Although, he is somewhat funny.''
Rank 2
''Well, now he's a weirdo himself? Can't say I'm too surprised, however. Except for the fact thar Rinna may be up to something, and I need to keep in mind some things to look into now.''
Rank 3
''Didn't think I'd see him in a place like this. But at least he's holding up well enough.''
Rank 4
''Sometimes I feel like he's way too interested in getting rid of the unwelcome visitors over other things. Ah well.''

Simon Alba (NPC)

Rank 1
''Hm. Didn't think I'd end up fighting with him. But I guess there is little choice left at this point.''
Rank 2
''That was rather bland. At least after all his talk about what he can do.''

Alec

Rank 1
''I don't know...? But I guess he's nice....''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___fortune_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr732

Fortune

Yuuto Hagase

Rank 1

''He seems a little awkward at times..Oh well..''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_tarot_card_deck_hr___strength_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6y8

Strength

Hyde Mizumi
Rank 1

''A bit too energetic for my tastes, but I guess there are worse things in life. I DO need to pay him back though....'' *annoyed face*
Rank 2
''He sure talks a lot. I even forgot what I wanted to do. 'Joy', indeed.''
Rank 3
''I'm done here...He's just too funny *amused face*''
Rank 4
''Everything else aside, I'm getting slightly bored of those random stories input. *sigh*''
Rank 5
''He's really excited about everything, is he? I do, however wonder how good his memory is....''
Rank 6
''...I don't know what to say to this...I really don't. *looks away*''
Rank 7
''Sometimes I wonder where he gets the energy to run around and do all that.....and proceed to animately talk about it afterwards. Does he never get tired of jumping around?''
Rank 8
''Quite persistent, indeed. I'll take it, however. Can't change a person after all.''
Rank 9
''I still think he keeps running his mouth uselessly most of the time...''
Rank 10
''After all that, he better not die like a fool.''

''Alphonse'' Sentinel
Rank 1

''An interesting man. He makes viable battle theories.''
Rank 2
''Hm, surprisingly we agree on some things.''
Rank 3
''Surprising to see him there. It was nice to see he has someone to care for though, and Maria is a nice girl too...''
Rank 4
''For an android, he's quite the goodwill one. More than some humans. I have no idea if I should find it funny or not...''
Rank 5
''I wonder why is he so badly interested in human emotions. It's more pain than worth most of the time....''
Rank 6
''Same old. Always the one to analyze and try to make up a plan. I shouldn't even expect otherwise by now.''
Rank 7
''...I'm starting to wonder if every other person has a weird past. Either way, I don't have a reason to be upset about what he did.''
Rank 8
''Hm. I wouldn't say I agree with half of what he thinks, but it doesn't really matter now, I suppose.''
Rank 9
''Well, if he wants to go investigate alone, he is free to. Although, I am still not sure just how much knowledge he has on the current situation in general. Still the same as ever, however. Can't really do much else than serious talk...''

Kei Edogawa
Rank 1

''A friendly young man. He seems to rather like sushi...''

Nozomi Kichida

Rank 1
''Undecided yet. He seems to be one of the types to jump readily into investigations, however.''
Rank 2
''Didn't think of him as a gym guy. Ah well.''
Rank 3
''So, he's with Israfel, but apparently doesn't believe the Angel too much. Hm...I wonder how many are with the Angels halfheartedly nowadays...''
Rank 4
''I'm still not sure what the actual appeal of the place is. And it also looks like I'm unintentionally weirding people out nowadays.''
Rank 5
''Hm. He strikes me as too agreeable most of the time. But who knows....''
Rank 6
''Smart choice or not, if he ends up messing himself up for real, it will be mostly his own fault.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hunger_lust_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr59c

Lust

Sandra Dulrish (NPC)
Rank 1
''A somewhat pushy woman, indeed. But I did learn something. Let's see...''

Sada Morihiro

Rank 1
''A little bit self-assured for my tastes, but as long as he doesn't get in my way....''
Rank 2
''Someone's cocky, hm? Ah well. He will face the reality one day.''
Rank 3
''The ultimate irony? Perhaps. For now, I'm more concerned about those creatures though...''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___hanged_man_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6uh

Hanged Man

Akashida Karasuma
Rank 1

''A generally nice young man, I think.''
Rank 2
''He actually understands Portuguese...The things you find out...*blink*''

Rank 3
''Wouldn't have pegged him as the explorer type, but you never know...''

Ryuu Shichiro

Rank 1
''Things that happen in a pet store. But, it was a fairly interesting conversation nonetheless.''

Oki Akumura

Rank 1
''I am not sure what to say. A strange person. I don't know whether to feel prodded or not.''
Rank 2
''Well now. This one as well? Things are happening a bit too fast.''
Rank 3
''So much at once. Nevertheless...I still do not really get the cat problem...''
Rank 4
''I'm not sure what to really think....but alright...''

Rank 5
''Hm. Nothing much there. Not sure why Oki wants to risk facing Israfel alone though.''

Roxy Monroe
Rank 1
''She's an odd investigator. I wonder what is she really hoping to find here.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___death_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ri

Death

Nilo Lockwood

Rank 1
''Hm. He strikes me as a rather shy guy. He is nice, however.''
Rank 2
''A strange way to meet. He's a bit more interesting than I thought. At least he seems more rational than his rushy friend in a costume.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_devil_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ic

Devil

Julian Remming
Rank 1

''Nice...I think?''

Lune Dalamar (NPC)
Rank 1
''...as much as I got more confused than not, she's a nice girl. Maybe I'll see her later on.''

Hiro
Rank 1
''Hm. Seems like a nice guy? That little girl with him is really annoying though.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_tower_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6e4

Tower
Maya Briggs (NPC)
Rank 1
''Interesting woman. Even though I'm still not sure about the benefits of approaching a stranger that way...''
Rank 2
''...That was not expected. She is a though fighter as well. Ah well. Maybe it is a risk to leave her alive, but I'll have to take that..''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_star_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6au

Star

Shunnosuke Kurosawa
Rank 1

''A rather interesting young man. A little bit too bold for his own good, but entertaining nonetheless.''
Rank 2
''Wouldn't have thought of him as a circus type. Can't say it wasn't at least a bit fun though. He does seem a bit against too friendly people, hmm.''
Rank 3
''Well, what do you know? Now I have a cat...and some things to do. Overall, I have to say this young man surprises me more than most... *amused headshake*''
Rank 4
''Allright, for a non-fighter he's doing pretty good. Though he might need a cutdown on his ego once in a while. It's a bit amusing still.''
Rank 5
''Ahn, well I honestly don't know. But...can do.''
Rank 6
''I'm not really getting his insistent initiative. Shouldn't you try to learn about where you're going before making detailed plans..?''
Rank 7
''The joys of misunderstandings and arguments. I wonder...*sigh*. Either way, I have several things to do now. Better work on it.''
Rank 8
''...Went better than expected. Maybe I'll see what goes later...maybe.''
Rank 9
''?...I don't know? He didn't even say much to begin with.''

Break
''He was asking for it. I have other friends I can hang out with, and he can just move away if he feels like no one is worth staying here for. Maybe it's better that way. *shrug*''

Angel (NPC)

Rank 1
''Not what I originally planned for...but a try never hurts? Let's see where this goes.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_moon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr66a

Moon

Tykal Mahavari

Rank 1
''Not a bad conversation, I'd say. Though he seems rather easily talked down when I appear offended. I wonder why so many people have a problem with that...''
Rank 2
''He's kind of funny. Not sure how I feel about him, to be honest.''

Raian Auric

Rank 1
''Weird...I have no more words for what transpired there.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_sun_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr6ln

Sun
Rita Arisato
Rank 1
''A rather fiery young woman. It's almost strange she enjoys reading books with that attitude she has. Maybe I'm just old school though...''
Rank 2
''That was..rather surprising. I did view her as more of an outgoing person before. I wonder...''
Rank 3
''I still do not understand in what way am I different from other guys, but I'll take it. As long as she doesn't try to dress me in ridiculous colors.''
Rank 4
''She's got determination. I'll give her that. I suppose it's good that she knows what she wants. Though she better not be careless about it. Then again, I can't tell her what to do.''
Rank 5
''..this turned out differently than I expected. But I don't have much to lose, so I shall see what is she planning for that meeting of hers...''
Rank 6
''Not certain what to think as of yet. I don't know how much I agree with her methods, but I shall see in time.''
Rank 7
''She's rather determined, isn't she? I just hope she doesn't go too far, and fall down. I see she is taking what happened rather hard...''
Rank 8
''Still quite hotheaded. But I can't complain as she is a good fighter.''
Rank 9
''Sometimes I really have no idea what she's trying to do. But at least she didn't get herself killed.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___the_world_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5j2

The World
None ~

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___aeon_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr63e

Aeon

Naomi

Rank 1
''What an interesting girl. She sure isn't like anyone I've met before...''
Rank 2

''She sure knows how to distract during a battle. But she isn't bad at fighting either. Better make a note not to get her near any snakes from now on. *thin smile*''
Rank 3
''Interesting. Though I do sort of wonder why she gets sleepy so easily.''
Rank 4
''...I seriously have no idea how this conversation came to be...But, it was somewhat refreshing. I wouldn't want to handle two Hyde's after all. *huff*''
Rank 5
''That was a bit unexpected. Well, I suppose the girls are at least allright, if nothing else....''
Rank 6
''Not sure what to say. But, at least she didn't hit Hyde in the face this time.''
Rank 7
''Well, she's funnier than I originally thought. On the other hand, I had no idea she'd be so into planning something as ridiculous as my wardrobe...I think I'm way behind at times.''
Rank 8
''She has funny cats. I should probably be careful when playing cards with her, however.''
Rank 9
''I don't care much about the amusement park, but the conversation was fairly enjoyable...maybe I should make a note to keep her away from kids...''
Rank 10
''..and that's that, eh? Well, I hope that I can at least keep up to date with her, if not anyone else from the little group. Makes life easier.''

Traeh Flow

Rank 1
''Quite a few new people seem to be coming in, strangely. She seems like a nice girl, however.''
Rank 2
''Cute dog...? Maybe I'm just a bit too distracted lately when this is all I really remember.''

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Persona_3_4_tarot_card_deck_hr___judgement_arcana_by_enetirnel-d6xr5wv

Judgement

'' The Worlds' Keepers' '' Team
Rank 1

''Hm, I wonder where will this lead to...''
Rank 2
''This was almost more pain than worth...I wonder how helpful will it even lead to be.''
Rank 3
''Better than last time..? *sigh* I don't know.''
Rank 4
''Angels, hm? Well, that certainly adds a new angle to the whole mess. Let's see..''
Rank 5
''This is starting to get ridiculous. What are we to do then? Join the Angels, or just defeat them?''
Rank 6
''Will this go somewhere or not? That is the question.''
Rank 7
''That didn't go as planned..but, it was always possible, I guess. Who knows where will all this lead...''
Rank 8
''So we beat this...thing. What is going on though...?''
Rank 9
''That could have gone better...but at least we won...''

NPC

Sharaku's Social Links ~ Baxter%202008
Kage

A cat he's gotten as a 'gift' from Shunnosuke.

Eye color: Golden
Fur Color: Black

Kage is generally laid back, but fairly playfull as well. Likes stuffing his nose everywhere, and is very good at giving Sharaku a run for his money (not that he's really complaining). Moderately friendly to strangers, and dislikes being left alone for longer periods of time.

Last edited by Noah on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 126 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:11 am

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyThu May 22, 2014 4:20 am

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySat May 24, 2014 1:38 pm

The Hanged Man - Rank 2; The Fool - Rank 1; The Wheel of Fortune - Rank 1; The Devil - Rank 1 https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1273-free-time-open
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyThu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Strength - Rank 3; Strength2 - Rank 1; Aeon - Rank 2; Judgement - Rank 1 https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1345-the-event
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 4:14 am

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 6:33 am

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 7:15 pm

Star - Rank 3 https://newarcana.forumotion.com/t1579p15-pet-shop-boys-sharaku#11335

Also, adding a NPC part in the original post, as I have a new pet.

Hooray ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharaku's Social Links ~   Sharaku's Social Links ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharaku's Social Links ~
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next