Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->The Arcana

->Dungeon Information

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

Latest topics
» In the Eye of the Storm
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:25 pm by Rumi

» And so it begins [Rumi]
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:08 pm by Rumi

» For Whom The Bell Tolls (Awakening)
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 5:46 pm by Rumi

» Final Zelia III [Cherry]
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 18, 2024 1:30 am by Cherry

» Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 7:39 pm by Cherry

» An Audience of One [Huayan]
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2024 5:12 pm by Snow

» Huayan's Log
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 8:28 pm by Huayan

» Just a test
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 4:29 pm by Rumi

» The Host and her Parasite (Cherry Logbook)
Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2024 10:51 am by Cherry

Current Events
Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cherry

Cherry

Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 8:02 pm

Yet another pause. More theories spun around in her head. Maybe it was just a vocal tick of his? "It isn't rocket science." Asmodeus spoke in her head. "He's a dull idiot. He keeps pausing because he has nothing interesting to say. A little like you in that way I guess. I would say it is better than hearing you run your mouth all the time, but I do find him annoying." Cherry's smile widened, a brighter expression being forced onto her face as she tried to suppress the twitching of her eyebrow. "Stop wasting your time with him. He has nothing of value to tell us. Just leave him to his studies and move on." Her fingers curled tightly around one another, digits roughly squeezing one another as if she was trying to wringe liquid out of them.

One of these days she would find a way to be rid of him. She swore it.

"Well that is something we can both agree on!" She tried taking her mind off of the Demon. Even something like math would do for now. She wasn't horrid at it, not great but she could do the basic stuff pretty well and everything else could either be figured out with her phone or was beyond anything she would ever encounter. "What about history? Do you enjoy history?"
Back to top Go down
Huayan
Admin
Huayan

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 9:09 pm

The less there was to latch on, the more difficult maintaining a proper back and forth conversation was. Not necessarily for a lack of wanting to, but because he geniunely wasn't sure how to properly respond or answer. Cherry's current question was a great example, his default response to that would be a simple yes or no, nothing more. For that was exactly what she asked. To go beyond that, he would need to go out of his way to assume she wanted to hear other possibly unimportant details, and trying to figure out what the appropriate stuff to say was...well, it was a rather difficult task. It was too much thinking for something that ought to be a simple thing.

"...."

Well, it was no wonder he was difficult to talk with, and it was probably a miracle this exchange had already lasted as long as it had and the girl had not decided to go on her merry way just yet.

"It's alright..." He would sigh a few moments later, shifting in his seat somewhat stiffly. "...sorry." He wouldn't elaborate on that statement, but the meaning was probably easy enough to pick up on, given how hard he was making it on her to make this conversation go anywhere. He was well aware of that, but that didn't mean he could easily fix the issue.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2024 6:15 pm

Cherry was well aware of the lack of momentum this conversation had. She assumed pushing a car up a steep hill would have been easier than getting a steady back and forth going with this guy. She couldn't exactly blame him either, he didn't start this at all and it was hard to tell if he was just humoring her or was annoyed by her attempts at small talk and was just to polite to be vocal about it. She wasn't planning on mentioning this awkward slowness at all until he apologized. Something that made her wince slightly. "Hey, there's no need to apologize it's fine. I...." She sighed and scratched the back of her head awkwardly. What was she supposed to say here? "I don't really think things through alot of the time. I just kinda.... Go with the flow most of the time. I saw you and I thought you were interesting so I stopped to talk to you, but I guess I never really thought about if you wanted to talk to me." Asmodeus was trying to say something, but Cherry managed to tune him out this time. She was sure it would just be another snide remark.

"If I've made you uncomfortable I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to."
Back to top Go down
Huayan
Admin
Huayan

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2024 2:59 pm

It wasn't quite either, but one couldn't be blamed for assuming one of those options as being the case, given it was what it could look like from an outside perspective. "Uhm..." He would just shake his head a little. "It's not really you...I do understand you don't mean to impose." Really, he did...and there was nothing wrong with deciding you wanted to try to chat with someone, that was how people made connections outside of forced interactions. He knew...but unfortunately that didn't automatically mean it made such situations simple or easy for him to go through. "I'm just...not a great conversation partner." Well, that was no lie, considering how it was going right now. If she didn't think things through, he thought too much instead and was not great at going with the flow, both in general and as far as maintaining fluid conversations went.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2024 6:44 pm

Cherry rode with the wind, she always allowed the current of a conversation to guide her foward. Now that current had went dead still and the winds keeping her going grew stale. She was left awkwardly fidgeting with her hands, unsure of what to say or do here. She needed to leave soon, but leaving now would probably only make things more awkward, may make the both of them feel worse. She wanted to soothe his worries before she took her leave at least but she genuinely had no clue how to do that. Cherry wasn't so confident about her first assumptions about him anymore, but she still imagined that Huayan was not the man to apperciate half hearted compliments. She guessed she would just have to put her full heart into it.

"Not the best." She agreed. "But you sure as heck are not the worst I have ever met." He was a little strange as far as people went, but she couldn't claim that he was unpleasant. "I need to be heading out soon. But since we're going to the same school, maybe we could meet up again some time and chat some more if you are up for it? Not trying to twist your arm or anything, I just thought maybe things would go a little more smoothly if the ball was in your court?" Plus, having somebody she knew at the new school would do her a world of good.
Back to top Go down
Huayan
Admin
Huayan

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2024 6:32 pm

Feeling bad about conversations ending awkwardly? Didn’t actually happen all that much because it was a common enough occurrence to the point he was just used to it, and it was often even expected. It could sometimes be disappointing, but it was ultimately easier to not spend too much time dwelling on it.

He would blink at her somewhat owlishly before huffing a little. “Someone…seriously worse than me might actually…be concerning.” For real. “I spend most of my time…on my own. You might just…never see that ball again.” An attempt at a joke, though with the blank expression accompanying it, it was debatable as to whether it would get taken the correct way. “…I don’t mind talking if you wish, though.” He usually really didn’t, as awkward as it tended to get.
Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2024 7:39 pm

She smirked. "Maybe not. But that is kinda the spice of life, isn't it?" Standing up, she looked around her. People were starting to fill the park. Young couples looking to spend their mornings together, families ready to let their children or pets loose to have fun. Yeah, she definietly stayed to long. "Heh, cool. Hopefully I'll see you around." She flashed him a warm grin. "Good luck with your studying!" And with that she was off, leaving the older man to his musing......

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]   Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stroll through the Parco [Cherry x Huayan SL]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3