This is a general guideline to what people shouldn't be doing on the site. Simple in case you need to know how you shouldn't act. If you have any questions, direct it to staff. If you come into a problem related to others, bring it to a staff member who can assist you.
1. Do not harass or pick fights with members for little reasons. Do not verbally or personally attack fellow rpers on the website because they may disagree with your views. If you run into a RP Disagreement or problem with another player, attempt to talk it out with them before asking a member of staff. We do not tolerate frivolous arguing or bickering in the public chat either.
2. Do not criticize character concepts players may create or bring down other players' actions. Not everyone has the same ideas nor do they view things the same way, this is a forum centered around creativity and fleshing out your own unique ideas through RP.
3.Avoid spamming chat with unnecessary, loud, or down right annoying dialogue or all caps. Chat is open to pretty much any topic and jokes but do not go spamming images or texts that clog up the chat.
4. Within the RP, avoid godmodding or inserting OOC into IC. You cannot control others characters for them nor drag OOC knowledge into IC. [Ex: I know Johns Sister is Mary, but IC I don’t know he has a sister at all, therefore I can’t say I know your sister”].
5. Do not drag OOC Conflicts into the IC Roleplay Enviroment. It is understandable if two or more people may disagree on a few things or not like each other, but you cannot attack someone for example just because “I don’t like his/her opinion on x anime” or “I don’t like him” or something around those lines. Act purely IC within threads.
6. If you have reasonable complaints about something staff did and/or are doing do not be afraid to speak up or try to speak to a member of staff about it. We are open to criticism and outside opinion, so long as the concern is civil.
7. When it comes to subject matters discussed on site chat/discord, refrain please from anything above the PG-13 subjects (sex, politics, etc.). We have a lot users on the site, many of which are younger than 18. We should not be using overly vulgar wording with our posts or our of character talking. Avoid discussing serious subjects cause it just makes everyone heated and that's not what the site is for. Swearing and joking is of course fine, and every issue will be dealt with case by case as to whether it's an actual joke or not, but the general rule is if you think children shouldn't hear it, you probably shouldn't say it. This does not mean your in rp conversations will suddenly be monitored, there is just a line within reason where for example if you suddenly start describing a very graphic sexual encounter in character, there will be repercussions.
Any first problem with someone will result in a warning, from then on if they get in trouble again, a temporary ban from chat will be instated. If the problem continues, a permanent ban from chat will be implemented up to consideration for an IP ban from the site altogether. Simple enough right? Three strikes, and you're out.
- Aya's Stats ~ Level 3 - Rank 4: