Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Clear Sound [Hyde]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:20 pm

Hyde's answers were always on the simple side, were they not? It seemed that the redhead hadn't even considered the option. Still, Sharaku hadn't actually expected an elaborate answer anyway. That was so not Hyde. The redhead had plenty of things to say on a random topic, but when it came to something possibly serious, it often ended up being downplayed. That was a normal occurence by now. ''I...don't know..?'', he would shake his head and sigh. Hyde always asked things that were hard to answer. At least for him. He wasn't the one to think over life questions. ''What I mean is, I can't say I've ever really chased after having friends. I've never been the one to keep longer relationships. I have no answer for your question. I didn't think of assigning it a meaning yet.'', he would elaborate after a moment, giving the redhead a weary look. People and their knack of asking him about things he was not really set on. He never hung onto friends too much, and even less so after all that happened. Often, it was just hard to keep up with people. Things were easier when you didn't have to consider someone else's wellbeing and such. Besides, binding yourself to people was unsettling. He wasn't sure how he felt about that.

Speaking of things, what did the length of their talk have to do with this? It's not like you can grab onto words. What you say is what you say, but reality usually ends up not following what is put in a speech. Talking may just as well be empty at times. ''...does that mean anything? It's just talking. We talk everyday to plenty of people. It's not like it's too special...'' So what if they talked for a while. And it wasn't as if he personally were exceptionally busy most of the time. But, wasting time talking wasn't always the choice he'd go for. Unless he had a reason to be interested in it, it was just there to be there.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 6:40 pm

“Not really, I just figured we came a long way from the times where you couldn’t really stand to be around me. Remember when we first started off and I wouldn’t really let you pay the bill for any of the little things. That wasn’t because I wanted you to owe me anything to be honest. I just felt like sometimes friends should take the time to treat each other every now and again, though I would like to think that it was an act of good will. “ Hyde would take a deep sigh, he was starting to get a bit hungry.” Maybe it was an act of good will, I usually don’t have a good explanation as to what I do or why I do it. I just do it, and that probably sounds dangerous in general. We should get outta here soon, im starting to get hungry.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:17 pm

...Really now? It was just hard to not question Hyde's ideas. Treating friends, sure, he could understand where that one was coming from. However, Hyde had done that straight up when they met, which made no sense, seeing as there was no way they were friends back then. And while an act of good will sounded heroic...to a complete stranger? Doubly so when said person does not want to take it. It could work if the receiver was happy about the situation, but Hyde had foolishly insisted on it even when he said no. Back then, they didn't even know each other. If he had lower patience than he does, he might have given Hyde the finger right there and then and just ignore him. It was dangerous play on the redhead's side indeed. The teen just kept on being lucky, and being surrounded by people who passed over these things easily enough.

''You don't need a reason to do something. You just need to be aware of the fact that you will face the consequences of whatever action you end up taking.'' He wouldn't deny that he often did something just to do it. Theoretically speaking. He did not go as far as Hyde with the silliness, still. ''If I was the type to flip out easily, I would have told you to go take a hike a long time ago. Good will sure, but it is a bit overboard to insist on it when the other side doesn't want to. Not everyone will take the bite when they don't know what are you trying to do.'' Indeed, patience was needed when interacting with Hyde. ''...You mean you're hungry from sitting around?'', he would give the redhead an amused snort when he registered that part. ''Either way, I think I don't quite care where I am, so might as well.'', he'd shrug afterwards. Though, he wouldn't be leaving for food in his case.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:34 am

“If you say so but I would like to think that caring about your surroundings would count for something. The people you surround yourself with the, place that you decide to call home or gives you the most peace. I’d like to think that it all counts. At the worst, you end up at a place where you are not wanted. “Hyde would say as he started to walk on over to the train station. “Well, I had fun today. We should group up like this more often ok? Later…..” Hyde would then walk away with that. Sharaku might not have cared where he went, but Hyde did. Either way, Hyde was pretty hungry.

- Exit
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 6:20 am

''I care when neccesary.'' Wasn't that enough. When you're trying to do something that is not dependant on the setting, why bother? It'd be the same wherever you are. Therefore, Sharaku didn't see the point of deciding on a place unless the surroundings were going to matter for some reason. If he wanted to just wander around, the point of where was kind of moot. ''Mhm. Perhaps so.'', he would mutter absentmindedly at Hyde's suggestion. It was okay.At the very least, the redhead distracted him for a while. As much as talking could be a chore at times, it was quicker than just sitting there. He'd give Hyde that. With him, time flew fast. Well, maybe he should go somewhere too...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 8:01 pm

Hyde and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:20 pm

Following stat goes up by 4:

Hyde:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clear Sound [Hyde]   Clear Sound [Hyde] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clear Sound [Hyde]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5