Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Touchdown! [Safi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

“Ueitawa, yes that is in japan somewhere. I’m pretty sure that I did a bunch of travelling to figure out where I was and where I was going. Not as much as you, but I was living off the land for quite some time, using most of my survival skills when I thought a shadow hell was the reality of this world. The Tokonsou region is something like that, but it’s in a different universe. It’s the same but it’s different, different people, different things, maybe someone similar to you with a different name. Then again, I wouldn’t have been able to meet such a person. My original home could have been the reality of where these experiments didn’t happen because there were no such things as shadows, you could have still retained your original looks and been with your family, maybe married. “ Hyde paused for a moment, he really had to think about this. “I know this sounds crazy, but it’s probable if we consider our current circumstances. The portals on each island leads to an alternate version of the place. It could be that my region in my dimension is an alternate version of the region that exists here. Though….”
Hyde wondered what Raku would say about the next things he was going to say. “You know how those stories go where we can mess up things by doing this sort of travelling. Would you say ….. Would….” IT was hard, and it was all due to the fact that Hyde didn’t want to be the cause of the problem. “IS it possible that all of this is my fault? If I died in that forest and didn’t jump in that portal……. Maybe…. All of these portals and bad things wouldn’t have happened. The off chance that this could be my fault leads me into somewhat of a responsible role to protect this world. If this is my fault…. It scares me…. It scares me that I would have to carry every single sin that transpires from this all on my own…. It would be a fear I couldn’t complain about…” Hyde forced a laugh; it was as loud as he possibly can. However, it was only a distraction to stop the tears coming out of his eyes. With a small smile, he made eye contact with Raku. “Though, everything will work out. I’ll do my best, and I won’t stop doing my best.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 4:56 am

"I see. Lots of things happen around there apparently..." Maybe Japan was popular in that regard? Who knew? That aside, Sharaku would laugh a bit when Hyde mentioned him living a normal life. For many reasons, he couldn't even imagine that anymore. "How intriguing. Alas, I don't think I would be doing such things as marriage either way." That was one thing he doubted rather severely. Nevermind though, that wasn't the topic of this conversation. When Hyde went on, assuming that he might be behind the whole trouble because he travelled like this,  he would narrow his stare a bit. Really? That was some depressive thinking right there. "Don't those relate mostly to time travel?", he would ask with a light shrug. "That notwithstanding, you're being too hung up on this. Why always blame yourself? No one can really tell you whether it is possible or not. You only make yourself feel bad if you assume things like that. Besides, if all that didn't happen, something else would. And probably just as bad. You need to believe in yourself, instead of assuming blindly...though I suppose that does in no way stop you from protecting anything. That should be a choice because you want to, however, and not because you feel obligated to do it." Blah, another lecture. He really couldn't say anything else, could he? Oh well. A try is a try. "Still, I shall wish you luck if you want to keep on with it. Just make sure to look after yourself as well, not only others.", he would offer afterwards, with a light smile. He knew it wasn't his place to make Hyde vhange his mind or anything, and he wasn't going to try for that.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 8:52 am

Hyde nodded his head as he started to get up. “Hey, Sharaku. I’m having a team meeting soon; it’s at the restruant that I work at. The boss wasn’t going to be in around that time, and I’ll make sure to pick a very slow work day so we can close early. It will be a nice change of pace, having all of us group up together again, it has been a while.. “Hyde would say to Sharaku, finally giving him a genuine smile once again. “Well, I feel better after talking about this. Well I feel a little bit better. What about you? As much as I want to, I know I can’t change the past. But, as that old saying goes. When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. Right? The bright side of things can sound a bit overrated to some, especially if they only fall back on it if there is nothing else they could say about a particular situation.” Hyde then takes off his cape and puts it in his backpack. “Our situations might be different, but maybe we can agree on one thing. We all been through a great deal of suffering throughout our lives. Enough to even say that it’s a it unreasonable to call this as the regular trials of life. Its only considered a trial instead of a calamity if we live through it, and I know I wouldn’t want anyone else to go through what I did. I think you feel that way too, that no one deserves to be separated from their family just to be livestock. “Hyde then scratches his head. “Though, wouldn’t that mean we should be vegetarians if we care so much? Oh well, I still like to eat steak. ”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

A meeting...what..oh? Sharaku took a moment to get what Hyde was rambling about. They changed subjects a bit too abruptly for his thoughts to follow at the same speed. Well, if the redhead wanted to, he wasn't about to complain. And he had to admit he hadn't seen the other two in a while. "Very well. I shall try to remember that." Ha, he was actually pretty sure he wouldn't forget. Anything concerning Hyde was hard to ignore. "Maybe. I've never really pondered over it very much.", he would half shrug at Hyde saying he feels better and all. He himself prefered to just leave his own past be ss much as he could. He couldn't say whether he felt better after talking about it. Though, it was somewhat nice to know that he didn't have to blur over certain things when talking to someone. Even if it was only one person right now.

"I suppose you're right about that to some extent. Some things can't be helped though. As much as you wish something does not happen...it still might." With that he would stand up, letting the light summer breeze ruffle through his hair. This surely had been a long day...Eh? "What does not eating meat have to do with this?" Hyde's suddent statement confused him quite a bit, and he ended up giving him a quizzical stare. Just what? Either his mind wasn't working properly after all thst or it didn't make sense for real...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:46 pm

It was a small joke, livestock and etc. You know, chickens and cows and things like that. They are considered as livestock, and we eat them. IF we cared enough, we would be vegan and….never mind it’s not funny anymore. “ Hyde would say with a small chuckle. “Though, I get a bit itchy when I’m serious for a long period of time. Maybe it’s just me, but I like to mix it up at times you know? Anyway, the meeting is coming soon. I’ll keep you updated…. And your secret is safe with me my friend” Hyde started to walk away, but before he went off into the distance, he turned around one last time. “This was fun Sharaku, and let’s keep this between us for now. Hyde would say simply as he went to prepare for another meeting with his comrades.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:20 am

"Ah, I do get that. Just not how it connects to the previous talk. Nevermind that though." Sharaku would smile lightly at that. He really wasn't getting what a joke about these animals had to do with their situation. But that was okay. Maybe he didn't even really want to know. He would raise an eyebrow when Hyde said he didn't enjoy being serious for long periods of time. Was that so? "You know, I'm usually even less serious than you.", he would retort with an amused smile. Really, he usually didn't go all serious unless he had to or it was appropriate for the situation. He wasn't exactly the type. "Very well. If that is what you wish.", he would give Hyde a mock bow with that. Well, he didn't have any particular intention of telling in the first place. Though he figured some people will find out about him at least in the near future. That said, Hyde was off, but Sharaku would stay for a while longer, staring into the horizon...What a day.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 10:27 am

Hyde and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Touchdown! [Safi]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3