Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Touchdown! [Safi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:17 pm

''Hah...thought you'd say that.'' A light mutter. In a way, it was true. Sharaku found Hyde to be rather curious, so he had been leaning towards the idea that the redhead would end up going the full path. And it appeared he was right. Well, he had been the one to offer, so he should not be complaining. And he wasn't, though it still did not make the talk any easier. ''Hm, let's see, where to start. I suppose it doesn't really matter....Well, I do not really know who those people that do it are, that is one thing.'', he would look somewhere far off for a little moment. ''Ah, okay...so, this started when I was...13, I think. I spent 5 years with those guys...well, not exactly spent. It can't be put that way when you're really just a lab rat to them...Since I said it involved both humans and Shadows...I believe they were trying to literally fuse a human being with a Shadow. For what reason, I do not know. Though, I wouldn't say it had been going that well. At least from what I saw with other people who went through this...I sort of wonder what was their purpose....it was more painful than not, and I don't think a human and a Shadow make good lifetime buddies....'', he would trail off then, taking a glance at Hyde. ''Follwing so far? Or should I ask, any questions?'', he would try to ask calmly. He was talking rather randomly here, so he could have missed something or made a hole in his speech. Afterall he was sort of trying to get this over with.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 pm

Hyde nodded in acknowledgement as he listened to Raku’s story. Five years with a bunch of strangers is a long time, especially if they were subjecting you to horrible experiments. “Do you feel any different from that time? I’m listening, but I’m not too sure about your well-being. It didn’t come with any side effects that you are hiding did it?” Hyde paused for a brief moment; he was suppose to be listening to Sharaku’s story. “Sorry about that, go on. I’m listening”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:59 am

Sharaku would smile thinly when Hyde popped a question about side effects. To say whether he felt different wasn't easy. That was pretty much subjective. For one, he had been quite a bit younger when that went on, so some changes were a natural thing, and how many were the result of those five years? Hard to say. Hm, there was one thing that he was sure of, but other than that...even he would be taking guesses, as funny as it may sound. ''Sometimes I question my well-being as well....'', he would mutter thoughtfully, a bit too caught up in his thoughts to realize he said that aloud until he did. Ah, well. He would frown a little. ''Ahem, well, since you already asked.....I suppose there is one thing in which I do feel different, but that may be easier to explain once I get to the end of this.'', he would shrug lightly. Touchy subjects or not, he would have to grit his teeth and bear it for now. It would do no good to have a breakdown or something, and honestly he realized that he usually did not speak the way he did a while ago when he started explaining. That meant no good. With a huff, he would lean back against the seat he was in, before speaking up again. He really hated letting things get to him like this.

''On the topic of side effects...well, I do not think this is something I can hide, is it? Afterall my looks aren't exactly...natural, or however would you want to call it.'', he would say, as he used one of his hands to lift up excess bangs of his hair from his forehead for good measure, so even the black cross marks that lined his forehead were fairly visible. Besides, really, how would one hide having a skin color that probably made him appear as if he dunked himself in gray paint, quite easily distinguishable golden eyes, and on top of it those black marks as well? Not even make up would help with that, if he ever actually felt bad enough to consider trying it. Contact lenses for the eyes might work, but he severely disliked having anything like that near his eyes, so that was a no out of principle. Giving a small amused smile, he would lean even farther back against the seat. ''You know, before that, I did actually look pretty normal. I believe I still even have a picture somewhere, if you'd want to see.'' Well, that didn't have very much weight on the conversation, but maybe it would help lighten the rather sour mood. And in all honesty, that was one thing that he found more funny than disheartening for some reason.

''Okay, now where did I stop....'', he was starting to loose track by now, mainly since he went a little off at the beginning of his speech. Another light frown. ''Ahm, I suppose the middle of the story is moreso rinse and repeat. I don't think I'll attempt to detail that. I'm sure you can imagine various ways of trying to fuse a human and a Shadow, as ridiculous as the notion is. Which is probably the reason why they kept failing so much....Until one day, when something apparently decided to work out....and ensue a pretty bad mess with it, it'd say....'', at that, he would trail off, thinking to himself for a while. Well, it was easy to get lost in this. For several moments he would be quiet, and it was up to Hyde whether he would propmt for more or choose to wait out...
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:22 am

“Yes, you look different to most. However, there are plenty of tattoo artists or skinheads that have tattoos all over their body. That could be considered as a trend you picked up, you could call it the crown of thorns tattoo, portraying to Jesus Christ. Your hair is something that every hairstylist wants to get their hands on, I’m sure you would have a great deal of admiration of your hair if you stepped in. As for your eyes, they can be considered as contacts. If you say it’s natural, I’m sure that people would be too lost in the exotic gaze to care much about why it’s like that.” Hyde then sits back. “Or something like that, so you would fit in just fine. “ As usual, Hyde saw the brighter side. “I bet your childhood picture was pretty good if you took care of it. Though, how did you get your hands on it? I mean, any young kid wouldn’t really carry a picture of themselves, unless it had other people in it. Like family, or someone that you deeply cared about. “

Hyde was only giving his two cents as they went along with the story. “It worked? Did you know the person? What happened afterwards that was so bad? I mean, besides the fact that a shadow hybrid is bad news as it is.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:57 am

Oh, for the God, damn. Hyde could really get a Nobel prize for his speeches. That and some. Because even in the situation they were in, he could just easily say something so....That being said, he managed a feat that wasn't too easy. Considering what they were talking about right now....''...Yes, that's...just...'' Sharaku gave up rather quickly, as it was just too much at the moment. Despite the supposed seriousness of this talk, what Hyde said made him laugh...and pretty hard. In fact, so badly that he did not even attempt to hold it back. It'd just be a useless struggle. 'Oh, goddamn you and your words Hyde...ha...' This was so ridiculous. He was not supposed to be laughing his head off at something like this.

Gah. Nonetheless, he managed to calm down in about a minute, offering the redhead a slight smile, almost a bit sheepish. Then again, it did clear the bad mood quite successfully. ''Ahem, as I was saying...Interesting ideas, as much as they would not fit me at all. I'm not even religious..It would be lame to say I have a tattoo like that. Though, I won't deny that people often do think it is a sort of tattoo....'' That was normal actually. Although it did raise some suspicions from time to time if coupled with his other unnatural characteristics. When Hyde spoke about the picture, he would blink a few times before it hit him what was the redhead getting at. ''Oh, no not exactly. Besides I wasn't that young in that. Actually it was just a short while before the whole thing started. And on the other hand, it's not exactly a photo, I'm talking about a phone picture. That is easier to keep. And it's mostly because it's sometimes fun to look at it, if nothing else. I can show you if you want.'' He really didn't care too much, though it did irritate him a little that people kept telling him he looked cute in that picture back then. He learned to get over it eventually, but he was not that much of a fan of the word cute being thrown at him.

''Bad news, is it?'', he would give a small chuckle at Hyde's next words. He was a bit surprised the redhead somehow forgot he was still talking about himself here. Oh, no matter. ''Man, you know, I should feel offended by that. But I'd rather not for now.'' Ugh, the back of the seat was pretty hard. He ended up leaning back forward just as he said that. ''But, to the story itself. Well, not as bad as in bad. More like quite a bit of a chaos. A small explosion, everyone running around like beheaded chicken..and, ahem, one of the 'very nice' scientists almost getting choked to death...I do say that it could have been worse at that particular moment, if I think back to it...'', he would say, his tone turning quite a bit amused...It was much more funny now that he managed to get over the initial bitternes. He would be quiet for a moment, this time with the intention to give Hyde some time to make a comment.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:59 am

“So things started to go boom, I wonder what caused the explosion in the first place? Maybe all of the people who were getting experimented on started to rebel against the scientist and something happened? Or maybe the scientists went too far and caused an explosion on their own.” Hyde would scratch his chin again, thinking about it. “Oh, and sorry about that Sharaku. I didn’t mean you. Besides, you shouldn’t consider yourself as a shadow anything. You are a human being, just like I am. “Hyde looked at Sharaku with a reassuring smile as he said that, there was no reason for Sharaku to consider himself as anything other than human. “As for those scientists, with crimes against humanity, getting choked to death is the nicest thing that could possibly happen to them. I think there is a special place for those kinds of people, don’t you?” After that, Hyde remembered that Sharaku mentioned the picture again. “Sure, I’ll take a peek at the young you. I think there is a picture of me that the lady from the orphanage took of me when I refused to go back. I actually tried to live in the apple tree…” Hyde would chuckle as he takes out the small photo and shows it to Sharaku. “Well, this is me..”

Picture of younger Hyde
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:43 pm

''Hmm, you say so, though I was talking about myself back there, you know? That said, Shadows are usually the ones with golden eyes, aren't they?'' Sharaku would shrug a little, in concern of Hyde saying that he was a human anyway. Well, he was aware of that fact. He wouldn't really consider himself a Shadow per se. Although, he was far from a NORMAL human, if anything. Oh well. When Hyde talked about the whole explosion issue, he would sigh a bit. Hyde sure talked a lot in general, but he didn't seem to take it the way it was exactly. Guess it was time to set him a bit straight. He liked dancing around and making it sound like it was more of a joke story or anything, but taking everything too lightly was not the way out either. And Hyde seemed to be doing that a lot.

''Hah, well, in a way the explosion was their fault. Trying out new things is not always so beneficial. Guess I proved that. The rebelling suggestion was nice, but most did not have to guts to do that. They were too scared of what will happen to them, shall they fail. I suppose it was fair of them to think like that. But, back to the point. As explosive as the matter was, it apparently worked...at least as far as I was concerned. The way I look is actually the result of that.''
Well, that was about it, though he did not know exactly what the source had been, and he was not too keen on actually finding out. When Hyde said it might have been for the better if the scientist actually died and all, he would give a wry grin. ''So, maybe I just should have strangled that guy to death. Oh, well.'' It even sounded somewhat tempting as of now, even though he did not get to finish back then. ''However, it all succeeding and the chaos were good for one thing at the very least. It's easy to run away when everyone is panicking, no?'', he would give a short laugh, before they turned back to the picture business.

''Ah, nice. You sure were a lively child, weren't you?'', he would chuckle, taking a short look. Well, at least someone was happy when young. ''Hm, give me a moment here.'', he would mutter as he fished out his phone, searching it through for what he was looking for. ''Well, I am not as young as you in this one, but it'll have to suffice I guess. I believe that was the first time I wore a suit. I looked totally ridiculous in it back then...'', he would roll his eyes a bit. As nice as it was, there was something that always fussed him up about that picture. But, he kept it since it was the only one he had of his original appearance. Nowadays it was funny to remember that once he had pale skin and mostly brown eyes. Heh, old times.

Pic:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:12 pm

“Oh, that’s pretty cool. You are blushing though, who took this one?” Hyde would say with a small smirk. It was good to know that Sharaku lived a happy life in the past. However, the explosion must of really got to him if it changed his look quite a bit. “Well, I’m glad that you managed to escape. I hope the same could be said for the other people who were captured and experimented on. “ Hyde was a bit quiet for a moment. In his retrospect, this was a moment of silence for the people who lost their lives in the terrible explosion. It was horrible to think that so many people were taken. “I’m sure you been through a lot. I’m sorry it happened; I keep thinking I could have changed something if I was there. Even if it was something minor or minuscule, I keep thinking I could have changed something.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm

Of course that one thing would get pointed out. One reason why he was pretty skeptical about that picture. ''I suppose that's because I felt like an idiot wearing that back then. As for who...I'm not really sure anymore, it's been 9 years after all. But, if I were to guess then probably my parents, I wouldn't be suprised about that.'' Sharaku would shrug noncommitally. What was he to say, really? While he did remember his past, he did not often think back to it. Nostalgia wasn't always very good, and he did not enjoy having melancholic moods. Too unlike him.

''Hmm, well, I guess. I however do not know what happened to the others. I haven't met any of them since. Though I can guess why. Those guys definitely weren't happy when someone escaped. I wouldn't be surprised that if any did, they're hiding, in case they'd be sought out. Everything is possible. And I wouldn't put it against those guys to not want to let go that easily.'' Which meant he should actually be worried about his own wellbeing, since it might be a bit easier to find him thanks to his unique looks, but jest. He was not really afraid, even though he would honestly rather prefer not getting caught up in that again. But, hiding was tiresome, and living that way...was not really beneficial, nor fun. He'd travelled around for four years, and he couldn't say he enjoyed himself too much. Yes, being constantly on the move was refreshing, but that was the only thing. Which was why he decided to settle here for a while. Even if he disliked being cooped up in one place. But, with the events, it appeared he was to stay for a longer while, even if he did not want to anymore. He couldn't just up and leave at a time like this. ''Who knows? Besides, dwelling on the past won't help any. And if you were around, you'd just end up in some kind of mess as well. That, and you ARE younger than me, are you not? I won't guess, but even I was quite a bit younger back then, so how old could you have been? I think, it's fairly good as it is now.'', he would say, laughing a little at the age part. Really, Hyde was probably still a kid back then, so it was hilarious to think of him as the saviour of the day at that time.....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:29 pm

“I guess that’s true, but I was even more rowdy as a child. I pictured myself as a defender of justice, I still do even now. I if I couldn’t save you physically, I could at least save your heart. No one wants to be alone, not after something like that happening to them. I could feel it Sharaku, the way you must of felt when you escaped and kept moving, the constant travelling you would have to do and the paranoia. I have a question? Would that feeling carry over even if you traveled further than they could ever hope to follow?” Hyde would stay quiet for a moment, thinking over everything that Sharaku just said. Would his secret even measure up to the pains of the past that Sharaku revealed to him? “Thank you Sharaku, for telling me about what happened to you. Maybe my recent claim and question didn’t make any sense. Anyway, your secret is safe with me. On top of that, I am your ally. We fight together; I won’t let them take your freedom again, not if there is anything I can do about it.” Hyde’s words was full of conviction, he didn’t like the fact that these scientists thought they could do whatever they wanted. Hyde wondered If Sharaku still wanted to know about the secret he had? If sharaku forgot due to being absorbed in his own past, that was ok too. It would be a story for another time.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 12:59 am

Hyde was being pretty touchy feely right now. Sharaku wasn't sure how to respond to that. Being overly sentimental was never a habit of his, and while he could appriciate Hyde's words...he didn't really know what to say. That, and he hadn't had to deal with that before. After all, he had never told anyone beside Hyde about this to that extent. ''Being poetic now, are we? But, I suppose it would in a way....Doesn't everything?'', he would eventually respond, staring off into the distance, rather than looking at Hyde right now. Soft moods of this kind weren't a strength of his. He was capable of comforting someone, but when it was turned against him, he was pretty much lost on how to react. Maybe because this was completely unusual to him. People tended to diss on him more often than not...

''Well, I had promised to do so....besides, now that I think about it, if things keep up like this, you would probably find out either way. Speaking of allies, the others will eventually find out too, I guess. I don't doubt they can at least guess I am unlike them, if nothing else.'' Which he wasn't sure how he would handle yet, but he figured that time would come once, whether he liked it or not. ''....I suppose I should give you my thanks for the offer, but I am capable of protecting myself well enough. I am honored tough.'', he would nod off with a small smile. He did not like depending on others when it came to anything like this. They had their own burdens to face, and it was for the better if they focused on that more than him....besides, he had never asked for help, and he didn't think he would start to do so now. With that said, he would stare out into the distance rather thoughtfully, not speaking for now. He had not forgotten about Hyde's own statement about having a secret, however he did not feel like bringing it up at the moment. Sure, he would listen, but Hyde would probably have to initiate it himself at this point of time. If not, then most likely that talk wouldn't be happening right now....
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 pm

“I guess it’s my turn then, it’s only fair. “Hyde simply took a deep breath before he got started. “You know how the portals could lead to alternate universes? Try to expand the horizon a little bit, maybe a portal could lead to a world where events similar to the shadows and personas are happening, but instead we call them something else. They would be called angels, demons, deity’s, and the like. Now, could you imagine if someone from an alternate dimension came over here and lived among you guys? Someone actually coming through one of those numerous of portals I mean? “ Hyde would give a chance for Sharaku to mull over it. It was definitely something portraying to the portals, and Hyde wasn’t the type to beat around the bush ALL the time. Hyde was a foreigner, a stranger, an anomaly. He didn’t belong here, and not a lot of people knew that.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 2:57 am

Ah, okay. Suffice to say, Sharaku hadn't been sure Hyde would feel like more life discussion, but it seemed the redhead was up to this. It was fine though, he was willing to listen afterall. He just had a feeling he'd have to be carefull, what he would say to it. His choice of words was not always very neat in regards to the feels department, though he would say Hyde was not one to give too much of a damn. Surprisingly enough. "Very well, go ahead.", he would mutter as the redhead stated it was his turn. He would listen rather passively, without a solid reaction at first.....So, different worlds? And not in the same manner as the places with Shadows here. Well, not entirely impossible. Hyde was not the one to draw out a subject, nor was he the one to be dishonest. Asking that last question, therefore didn't leave much to imagination. At least as far as Sharaku was concerned. He was going to take it just the way it was , instead of making up any crazy assumptions or theories from what he just heard. Even if he may not say so aloud.

He would lean his chin on his hand once more before speaking up. "So, you mean a different world entirely, hm? That kind of thing is a popular motive for fiction stories, but that doesn't mean it is not real. I can see that happening, it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to all the insanity we have already. Crossing over? A subjective matter. But if it's possible to connect here to the 'Shadow realm', then why not?" He would look at Hyde with a calm expression. It was obvious enough as to what the younger was getting at...still...Ah, but.."I shall guess. You want to say you came from this other place then, right?", he would eventually say, no particular emotion evident in his tone clearly. He was just being mostly observant right now. It wasn't hard to come to that conclusion for him. As he was not as much of a freeflowing thinker as Hyde...he did not take outside routes in his thoughts most of the time. Of course, words spoken aloud did not always share that trait.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 8:21 am

“Well, yes. I came in from a portal from the Ueitawa Reigon, it actually led me to a school. That was in the middle of the whole quarantine incident, it was pretty terrible that those events happened. As to where I was before, I was in a place called the Tokonsou Region. Everything I said from my past happened there, though I attended a university that took me in for educational purposes, I did many things for that place. I scouted, looked for supplies and items, I even killed. I couldn’t say that I was proud of the life that I lived, because karma would definitely turn around. Everything could be seen as black and white, no matter what the reason. Even if it was self-defense, I still killed someone, even if it was to save the university, I still killed someone. “ Hyde was quiet for a moment before he continued. He honestly wanted to cry, but he held it in just a little while longer. “Also, my abnormality was pretty good to spot incoming trouble. I had a group of friends as well you know? But, we ran into someone that we couldn’t beat , and I ran away. My friends were killed right before my eyes, my demons were taken from me, it was horrible. Also, demons are the equivalent to personas and shadows I guess. “ Hyde wanted to make that clear before he continued. “I left my original reality behind me in fear for my on life, and I vowed that I could change somehow and make up for my past mistakes here. But nothing works out the way that you want it to, I haven’t done anything yet…”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 3:18 pm

...That was a lot at once to take in. Funnily enough, both the names Hyde mentioned sounded japanese. It appeared as if a lot of weird stuff happened in regards to that place. "Hm, doesn't sound like a very nice place to live....But, while you talk as if killing was a horrible thing to do....there isn't really a way to avoid it. In situations like these, it's either kill or be killed. If you don't do it someone else with more guts will, and you might just be the victim. It may be sick to do this, but that's reality nowadays. If you don't have it in you to fight for survival, then you will fall. Applies to most dangerous situations, whether we like it or not. Living afterwards, knowing what you did is not easy... however, there is rarely another option to take." Sharaku couldn't say he ever killed anyone, though he came close one time, but he knew one thing. The world was not always merciful. Generally, one has to attain what they want with their own strength and power rather that choosing to wait in the shadows and depend on others. More often than not it simply doesn't wotrk that way. Want something? Do it yourself. Sad, but true.

It was not in any way nice that Hyde's friends died, but...most likely he would have too, had he chosen to stay. Coward or not, knowing where your limit is good. Let's just disregard the fact that he himself often ignored that. Everyone has some bad habits though. "I believe it is normal to be afraid for your life.. who wouldn't be. That, however does not mean you have to change at all costs. Yes, things happened, but trying too hard can backslash too. No one can even tell if it had been your fault or not. If you want to move forward, you should just be yourself. Sure, attempting to avoid previous mistakes is fine, but you should make sure not to loose sight of who you really are. There are some things that cannot be avoided after all. You say you haven't done anything yet....Why think so? Just because it doesn't show broadly, it doesn't mean your efforts are futile. If you keep telling yourself you're not doing good enough, you will always feel it is that way. Believe in yourself and hold your head high...if you let your own fears take you down, then that is why you cannot accomplish anything..... ", at that he would stop rather abruptly. Wow, ok. He had not meant to give a speech like this. Well, he knew he was not the best person for comforting situations of this caliber. He tended to think in a slightly different way than what was needed for this. It was simply not him, if he were to go all 'it'll be okay', 'i'm sorry it happened' and such. He might come off a bit commandish with talk like that. Gah. He would look to the side, a bit unnerved by his sudden realization and all, before changing the subject awkwardly. "....Ahm, anyhow...were those places somewhere around Japan? Those names sound like it." Well..at least he could try to confirm his earlier thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touchdown! [Safi]   Touchdown! [Safi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Touchdown! [Safi]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next