Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shunny

Shunny

Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:21 pm

Shun would only shake his head in refusal to Hyde's offer. Of course he wouldn't taste something that run through someone else's face. What about the germs? And the hygiene? Nope. Good thing is he wasn't hit by any of those cream pies, but regardless, was that supposed to be fun in first place? It's atrocious, truth be told. Oddly, the other ones didn't share his thinking.

What? — He glared at Kei and later at Sharaku and Hyde. What? Did he miss something the other three were aware of? And what is it the other two should "sort out alone"? Why "alone", as in, without Shun around? Well, whatever that means, he could find out later, and he wouldn't be inconvenient to step in the middle of anything...at least, not for now. — Excuse me for a second, will you? — Yielding a protocolar smile to Hyde and Sharaku, Shun left them alone as requested and distanced himself from the guys. — I hope you have a very good reason for that. — He said finally, wearing his smile off when he turned to Kei.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 2:58 am

Hyde was using the napkin to wipe his face while Kei was saying something with Shun. Hyde figured that Kei was giving Hyde a few seconds to hash things out with Sharaku. “ Hey, about the restaurant. I guess I wasn’t being that great of company, and sometimes my attitude can be overbearing. As a matter of fact, I don’t think there is a lot of people in this world that can truly understand me. Though, instead of leaving you to adjust, I should find a common ground in our friendship. I’m sorry for these past few days if it seemed like such an annoyance to hang out with me, that’s all I wanted to say. I can’t really promise you any change because that’s not who I am, I wouldn’t ask you to change either. The kind of maturity that you had to make all of those life decisions. Being on your own when you didn’t go back to your family, that’s something that belongs to you. It takes a strong person to make the toughest decisions in life. Then again, you did question the fact that we were friends, but that’s ok too. There’s no hard feelings, I’m not mad. “ Hyde was just speaking his mind, he ended that small segment with a weak smile. “Alright, I guess we should see what the others are up to and head on home. I hope you managed to enjoy the show at least. “
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 am

"First and foremost, those two didn't get along very well last time we hung out. Hyde knows how difficult it is for us to be around him sometimes. He just wanted to apologize to Sharaku for last time... He needed some space for that, so I swept you over here to provide just that. It's not the only reason though. Now, why are you so "Cold" to me compared to the other two? I know we just met, so I guess it's kind of something to be expected. However, you are a bit too cold. In case it has something to do with Sharaku, we just met a couple of days ago. We're not friends or anything, we just met through Hyde my first day here. If you have a "thing" for Sharaku, that's okay, I'm not here to judge. I just wanted to make things clear, ok?" I look back at Hyde and Sharaku. It looks like things are going smoothly. I smile back at Shun. "Loosen up a bit, will ya? It'll do you good. A genuine smile is always more welcome than a fake one. Now let's see how the other two are doing. I think they're done." I start walking back towards Hyde and Sharaku. Hopefully I made things clear to Shun regarding my relation with Sharaku. Hyde sure hangs out with the strangest people. Takes one to know one I guess.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 10:11 am

Sharaku would look over at Hyde when the redhead spoke up, and promptly turn his gaze back towards the front for a moment, before leaning back into his seat with a sigh as he listened to the teen's speech. Wonderful. He'd give one to Hyde for trying, but just as the redhead said he was often misunderstood, it actually went both ways in their case. Damn, how was he to respond to that. Honestly, he really wanted to just bury himself somewhere at the moment, rather than say something. Too bad he had to. Giving a sigh as he ran his hand through his hair in slight frustration, he would finally look back at Hyde. ''I..don't think you're really getting me either Hyde. I suppose I'll have to clarify this once and for all..'', he would say, a half assed smile along with it. ''You are not the problem here, trust me. This isn't about you not being a good company at all. If I am to be honest, the issue is more from my side than yours. How would I explain this...'' He wasn't really good with this. He was quite the smooth talker when need be, but when it came to talking about this out of all things....

''Well, I am not sure whether you'd understand without me telling you everything, but this mostly has things to do with my past. It's just...I can't really stand some things, no matter how hard I try. That is not your fault in the slightest, so don't blame yourself. I suppose you should take my way of talking with a grain of salt sometimes, I do tend to be too skeptical anyway. Which is why you needn't take that comment about friendship to heart. For reasons, I do not do good in closer relationships with people, and I guess it shows.'' He would shrug lightly, as if it was no big deal, though he was rather frustrated...with himself of course. ''If you'd want to know the exact reason, that would be for a longer talk. Think it over. Do not ask me unless you are one hundred percent sure you want to know. It might be too unsettling for you.'', he would add after a short moment, giving the redhead a passing look, before staring elsewhere again. Oh dear, this was getting too complicated even for him. But, he couldn't let Hyde keep blaming himself for stuff anyway, or it'd just blow out on him in the end. ''I suppose so, it wasn't bad. Hm, well, let's go then?'', he would mutter when Hyde asked if he at least liked the show and all. It was..well a show, that's what it was. Though, he was still rather intrigued about the cat idea....maybe he was loosing it more than normal.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 12:07 pm

...is that so? — He said, after a brief moment of stillness while keeping his glare fixed on Kei's face and lifting one eyebrow in the process. Now that was unexpected. Shunnosuke really didn't see that coming, and he didn't notice Hyde was acting weird. Coming to think of it, yes, Hyde behaved a bit out of what he knew as his usual self, but not for a moment it bothered Shun. Actually, he was pleased his classmate became a bit less...hyperactive, so to speak. So there was something going on behind that calm behavior of his, huh? Shun would try to find out about it later. — Oh, you don't need to clarify anything related to Sharaku to me, he already explained all there is to know. Actually, the moment I put my eyes on you I knew there wasn't a slight chance both of you would be...commited. — Shun ended up chuckling at the last word. That was indeed an absurd thought, but somehow it was sort of satisfying to hear the other side of it and confirm what he already knew. On the other hand, it wasn't so satisfying to listen his..."interest" in Sharaku is obvious to someone he never met until now.

Since we're already suggesting things to each other, allow me to tell you not have this habit of approaching unknown people and advise how they should act. Careful with that or you'd end up having an enemy rather than a friend. — Shun would say as he and Kei walked back together. Despite his typical superiority smile, it wasn't hard to deduce that wouldn't sound like a caring advice at all, but a warning instead. What annoyed Shun the most was not the insinuation about him and Sharaku by itself, but being told what to do and how to act by someone he has no relationship with, it doesn't matter if it was a good-willed suggestion. Who does he think he is? If Shun didn't harbor any disapproval feelings towards Kei, that changed the moment this guy asked him to "loosen up his fake smile". Talk about being audacious.

I guess you guys are done, and so are we. — He said, looking fixedly at Kei at this exact moment. — It was a pleasure meeting you, Kei. I'll probably see you at school...eventually. Or do you feel like going somewhere else?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 1:06 am

“I guess we can talk about this later then. It must have sounded like a hard past; I’ll tell you a secret as well when you are ready to talk about it. “ Hyde then walked over to the group with a friendly smile on his face. “Ok! That was pretty fun; we should all group up again sometime. Then again, we did kind of group up unexpectedly this time. “ Hyde would say with a playful laugh as he scratches his head, he then gives Kei a wink as a signal that everything was ok. “With all of the pie chunks, I would personally like to take a shower. It didn’t get on my clothes or all over my body, but I can’t help but to feel a little sticky…and smell likes a walking dessert. “ Hyde then turns to Shun for a brief moment. “Thanks for coming Shun, it really means a lot. I thought you were going to stand me up or forget to be honest, but you came anyway. I just hope you managed to have fun. Hyde then turns to KEi for a brief moment. I also hope you had some fun too Kei. Then Hyde goes into a thinking pose. “It’s definitely a small world since you know Raku, but I guess posh people attract other posh people or something. If you guys are done for the day, I wouldn’t mind walking you half way to wherever you’re going. But if you are heading home instead, guess this is goodbye. And take my number down if you want it Shun, I’ll be seeing you and Kei at school tomorrow anyway but if there’s anything else you guys wanted to do we should all definitely keep in contact. “
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 4:43 am

I chuckle bit at Shun's words. "Well, You see..." I scratch the back of my head. "...That's a bad habit of mine... I don't know why I do it... I didn't mean to offend you or anything, and if I did, I'm sorry..." I say this as we walk back to the others. I see Hyde's wink. Phew... It worked out in the end. At least I think so... "Alright, It would seem the night comes to a close here. I need to head back home. My dad's waiting for me. We have to prepare some stuff for tomorrow. It was a pleasure meeting you too, Kurosawa-kun. By the way, if you guys ever feel the need for some sushi, drop by my place, I'll fill you right up! Oh Yeah! That reminds me... Sharaku-san. I don't think I got your number last time we met." I smile at him, as I pick up my phone. "Mind if you share yours? And Kurosawa-kun, yours too... Sorry for being so rude earlier..."

These people, man... These People are really nice. Sure, I didn't start off on the best terms with Shunnosuke, but I hope things'll work out... I really don't know how to act around rich folk, but I guess I only have to blame myself for that. But hey, at least it's a learning experience right?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 am

''Very well, if that is how you wish it to be.'' Hyde was sure eager for stories, but if he was so sure about it, Sharaku wasn't going to complain. With the redhead's easygoing nature, he might actually take this better than what would be expected. Who knows. That being said, he would follow, until they bumped into Shun and Kei who seemed to be done talking as well. He would listen to Hyde's usual rambles about everything, and chuckle a bit at his theory at the end, about the small world. He wouldn't say status was the cause, but if Hyde believed so...it wasn't like it mattered too much anyway.

He would keep on listening, giving a nod when it was neccessary. He honestly had enough of pep talk after that mini discussion with Hyde. ''Ah, sure, why not.'' He had no reason to decline giving Kei his number, not like it was going to hurt. He figured he would get dragged into something again either way, no matter whether thay had a way to contact him or not. That was karma these days. Being too lazy to look for his phone, he would just tell him from his memory. If any of the others decided to give theirs in return, he was sure he could remember for a while, until he felt like writing it down. ''Well, I guess we're going...?''
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:54 pm

...it's Kurosawa, Hyde. Kurosawa. Follow your friend's example, please? — He muttered, with an unconvincing smile, referencing Kei and rolling his eyes right after. That boy won't ever listen? They don't have that level of intimacy yet, how many times does Shun have to make himself clear about it? Well, even after having an implicit clash with Kei, whom he still wasn't comfortable with, Shunnosuke should recognize his acquaintance's friend was more polite than his acquaintance. That's how the world works, and as his grandmother says: "give money to people, but never give intimacy". Oh well, at least he agreed with the number exchange. After all, you never know when you'll need to contact someone . — Yes, you can have my number. And I shall have yours as well, just in case next time I won't be left waiting. — He said, registering their numbers in his mobile phone (and paying a special attention to Sharaku's number, of course). "Next time"... He wasn't still too easy around those boys (with Sharaku being the obviously only exception), but he could deny the day had his fun, and the Biggest Top spectacles were really something to be amazed by.

I'll probably call a taxi to go back home. No way I'd walk at nightfall alone, but you're free to go if you want. After all... — he said, already dialing a phone while staring at the Hyde's face with a narrowed (and disgusted) glance. — ...one of us need to clean himself.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:19 pm

“Okie dokie Kuro chan!” Hyde would say with a playful glance, he wasn’t too fond of last names. That was the only thing, but Hyde usually treats everyone with respect. Unless they were adults, Hyde might be able to compensate and use their last name. However, Raku was one of the boys now; it was ok to call him by his nickname that Hyde made up for him. When Shun looked at Hyde and mentioned that he needed to wash up, Hyde frowned a bit. “Well you didn’t have to put it that way. I thought smelled good enough to eat…” Hyde laughed anyway, Laughing was better than being sad. Even when Hyde embarrasses himself, he still forces himself to laugh. “Alright, I’m heading out. Everyone get home safe! Text me when you get home so I know that you did!” Hyde would say this as he went on his way.

-EXIT
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 11:37 pm

"Alright! See ya guys! It was nice hanging out! We should hang out some other time!" I smile to the others before turning around and walking back home. I can't wait to meet these guys again! And the show was something else. Gotta drag my dad over here sometime. It's already quite dark outside... I should hurry home. I start jogging back. A little exercise wouldn't hurt...

~Exit
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 11:27 am

It was rather funny how Shun kept insisting on being called by his last name, but honestly Sharaku couldn't care less about such a fact. If that was what he really wanted then so be it. That being said, everyone was on their farewells now. Well, that went quite quickly. "Very well, I suppose I'll see some of you later.", he would say with a small nod as the rest made their leave. Guess it was time to go wandering around again...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:37 pm

"Kuro-chan"...? Shunnosuke facepalmed immediately. Hyde is such a lost cause, won't he ever learn? After he waved to the boys, he'd turn to Sharaku, taking this as the perfect opportunity to perhaps get to know him better and ask what business he had with Hyde, but...Sharaku was also leaving.

...oh...okay then... — He muttered, waving a bit disappointed to Sharakua s well. The day didn't turn out as he expected the moment the student first saw him, but...at least he had some fun. And Sharaku didn't seem to remember their first and shameful meeting, so it's all profit. The taxi cab he called by phone didn't take long to arrive, luckily but before entering, Shun glanced at the direction Sharaku went. Coming to think he had his phone number now made him smile a bit to himself with the meeting opportunities that'd bring and, who'd have thought, thanks to Hyde for bringing the matter up. Maybe his classmate wasn't so bad do be around, after all...

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Hyde and Kei's social link has ranked up...

Sharaku and Sunnosuke's social link has ranked up...

Hyde and Shunnosuke's friendship appears to be stuck in a rut...

Sharaku and Kei's friendship appears to be stuck in a rut...

Sharaku and Hyde's friendship appears to be stuck in a rut...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)   Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Circus Time! [OPEN] (Safi, Hyde and Bocross)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3