Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Psycho Circus[Open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

Psycho Circus[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:03 am

A maddened laughter. One step after the other. Bells jingling while moving, back and forth as the wearer walked, announcing his presence within the warehouse. As the bandit in purple had spoken, he had found this broken down crack house for degenerate souls and unsatisfied teenagers.

Jingle.

Jingle.

He walked further inside, no souls within this hive of villainy except for himself. Fitting, should not trust strangers in purple or bandits. The Jingle continued as he explored this lifeless warehouse, he eventually settled in a bench by the local bar's counter, pulling out his lute to tune it. Strumming it a couple times.
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:16 am

There was someone else here again. Another unknown person.
And he definitely didn't know who it was, since the entire place hadn't been made into a nightclub and he didn't figure any of the rest he knew about to jingle or play instruments.
Clad in darkened armour, Revenant entered the bar to find a man with a lute, sat on a bench and dressed as a jester. Definitely a new face in the area.
And of course, it had to be him that stumbled across him.
He hoped this didn't keep up. Something was sure to go wrong eventually if he was going to be the greeting party for all the newcomers.

"Greetings. I've not seen you in this place before." He walked over by the bar, somewhat wary that the newcomer might try and attack the alcohol the way the last had. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2018 10:56 pm

The blank mask stared at the knight clad in dark armor, it tilted to the left, then to the right. The bells on the hat jingled again. He was quietly analyzing the Revenant. A bemused chuckled came from behind the blank white mask. Out of all the costumes others would be using, a knight! What a coincidence, it was like Renaissance fair in there. His slouched postured straightened, a short tune was played and the jester finally spoke.

"Hello, o fair knight! I'm the Laughing Rogue, what is your sobriquet among the damned?" Another chuckle before he continued. "The bandit in purple spoke of this place to me, the broken down whorehouse, isn't it? I thought it would be fun to check out... Must say, i did a presentation at a cemetery once and the audience there was more lively than this!" He cackled at his own terrible joke, he wouldn't hang on it for long though. "What about you? What brings you here in this lovely dark knight?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 9:24 am

Sobri-what? They seemed like they were acting along like this due to how he presented himself, but he didn't understand what they were asking.
His face continued to run through various expressions beneath the helmet as the Rogue made his jests. It eventually settled into a slight smile, letting out a little laugh as the wordplay he ended on struck him. "I am here on an investigation of my own. This place went under drastic and unexplained changes prior, and I sought to uncover if the incident would repeat. It would appear not, but now I find myself the greeting party a second time." Deciding he'd rather not stay standing the whole time, he takes a seat at the bar, and turns to face the joking man. "Welcome to the Playhouse, home to those who would not stand by as we are stripped of life and being. I am Revenant, your audience amongst the dead today."
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyWed Jun 06, 2018 10:14 pm

A chuckle! Someone who appreciates his brand of humor in this boring city, he was afraid the citizens were all humorless and boring no-nonsense folks who insulted his jokes. Even the other rebellious youth not long ago insulted his jokes, not that it hurt his feelings but it was totally uncalled for, even if Archibald presented himself in a seemingly crazy manner. Beneath the mask there was a wide smile, happy for the recognition.

"Incident, eh?" Now that was curious, he wondered if the pokerhouse had any supernatural proprieties that caused it to change its configuration from time to time, or maybe someone just changed the decor, not everything had to be related to demons or magic! "The Undead monster who hungers for revenge. Has anyone wronged you or is it just a fancy name?" His head tilted, still he had a pretty sick armor and had a black knight thing going, really spooky. "Honestly, i'm not a freedom fighter myself, i'm just bored of this monotony and stagnancy in Endymion. Nobody can take a joke y'know? It's all just 'Ahhh, the end of the human race!'... Like we weren't doomed from the start."
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 8:04 am

"That is what I would call it, yes...this place saw a brief conversion to a nightclub. I've no doubt the person there at the time was responsible, but how it happened...that much eludes me."

A meaning to the name, huh? He hadn't thought about it at the time, but...hmm. "...as much as I take affront to the things that occur in this city, I cannot say that I have been personally wronged...yet. Depending on what I discover about what has happened before, that may be subject to change."
Revenant nods. So...another one somewhat like Wicked. Though so far, less off-kilter, even if that could change at any moment. They did have a bit of a dire look on things though.
...like he was one to talk sometimes.
"In that case, I shall hardly begrudge you. I can hardly call myself pleased with some of the things people so oft like to focus on, nor expect all who walk in here to share my sentiments." He shakes his head. "All the same, I would at least assume you had been assaulted by demons prior to your arrival, no? It appears a common trend. That much at least, you can thank our most gracious government for, considering it was their employees that attacked you."
"Though...that isn't what most frustrates me." Revenant gestures out to the Rogue, palm up and one finger pointing at him out of line with the others. "In essence, being what we are - not dying when attacked by demons - is a crime to them. They would prefer to have the monopoly on the powers we wield." He lets his arm fall, and spectral chains spring up that drag and pull on him from the ground, a massive web of spectral metal that sought to drag him down. "So...they would shackle us. Capture us and override our our minds, so that we follow their cause and fit their desires." He shrugs off and shatters the chains, and for a brief moment a figment of the reaper with piercing white eyes can be seen, before it fades away into the ether. "If we are all doomed, I would prefer to at least face it as myself."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:16 pm

Y'know what's really good to de-stress after a really sucky day at work pretending to be nice while you sell people gum and pretend they haven't showered in days? Blowing shit up. Also beer. Lucky for Patty she had a place she could get both that wasn't a Busted Ankles concert AND it didn't charge cover! She still hadn't met the owner of the bar yet, he had to be either really cool or totally lame like everyone else but giving out free booze already put you pretty high up on the Really Cool chart. ...okay technically she was stealing it but he should get better security. The delinquent wandered around the Backlight dressed like some chic hipster vegan chic just to draw away suspicion and also try out the look, but as soon as she turned a blind alley she summoned her hat into her hand and pulled it down over here eyes. Grey mist billowed below the brim in a concealing curtain until the haze faded to display her witch's robes underneath.

BAM!

The doors to the Playhouse slammed open powerfully as Wicked kicked them in, ready to drink her ass off and fight some shit maybe. Who knows, maybe other people were going to be there to have fun with.
"Yo yo yo what- the FUCK happened to all the lights!?" she exclaimed, halting her greeting. The doors drifted closed behind her as she stepped inside with the echo of clacking footsteps.
"Did we get robbed!? Tell me we didn't just get robbed, I swear to freakin' god you people would be THE LAMEST group of criminals on the planet." The fuck gives? This was a jumping nightclub the other night, why the hell did it look like the set of a grunge music video shoot? Not even the good kind, like, the mainstream shit grunge kind. She wiped her hand up the side of her head and outward as she strutted toward the two boys and ultimately past them, flicking her finger up the side of the jester's hat to give one of the bells a jingle.
"Hey Revy, hey new guy. Somebody PLEASE tell me they didn't take the alcohol or I'm gonna straight murder EV-UR-Y-THING EV-UR."

She was walking a bit quickly as she made her way to the ball and swung her long legs over it in a vault. Scrounging around behind it she managed to see that everything was there. Or at least some of it. Hey, it wasn't her shit and it was free, she was just happy it existed.
"Oooooohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd don't you ever scare me like that again!" she talked mostly to herself, cradling an armful of bottles in some strange, boozy hug. She pulled a beer out of the mass of bottles and slapped it on the bartop to let the cap fly off to wherever it was gonna spend eternity she guessed. She wasn't gonna fuckin' go find it. She leaped up to sit on top of the bar with her feet planted on some crates that were probably being used as stools while raising the bottle to her lips.
"So Rusty, arentcha gonna introduce me to Chuckles?" she laughed, tipping the bottle back. So like, she cared about getting robbed and shit but if the booze was here then she didn't care a whole lot. She'd play music on her phone or something. Drum fire would be pretty cool too, it'd fit the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 12:34 am

Archibald quietly listened to Revenant, the only noise coming from him were the strings of his lute was he tuned the instrument diligently, though the mask's dark and void eyes remained fixed on the undead knight throughout the interaction. The nightclub barely got his attention, someone just probably changes it from time to time, nothing worthy his attention... maybe visiting it when it was a nightclub for some good laughs. The information regarding his opinions also interested Archibald, despite his dark appearance the man had heart and yearned for freedom, personally the Forgotten thought it was much more complex issue than just killing supernatural people for existing or that the queen had control over every demon, it was a Machiavellian move if she was indeed behind it as it got rid of dissenters and allowed her to deny involvement. The Laughing Rogue only cared for his own safety and his business of course.

"Hahah, would you consider yourself a freedom fighter?" His head tilted in curiosity. Though not long after he said that yet another one of the damned entered the Playhouse, clad as a witch and with the mouth of a sailor. Truly a new and just as amusing character, he watched her babble about drinks and party, even hugging the alcoholic drinks as if they were old friends. It would be only after she sat next to him that he would react and said reaction was... Laughter, a loud laughter! He joked about it being a Renaissance fair, but it seems like he was spot on, man what a bunch of freaks! "Ahahahahah-ahah... Chuckles, that's a good one. I'm the Laughing Rogue, it's a pleasure to make you acquaintance, spellcaster. I take you and the Undead are friends?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 7:55 am

The Rogue would find his reply cut off before it began as Revenant actually fell off his stool as the door slammed open, hitting the floor with a harsh clang. He pushed himself up with a groan, looking at the newly arrived Wicked. "We do not normally HAVE lights. I have no idea why they are there, but I am certain that had something to do with you.

Any chance to continue is lost as Wicked hurdles the bar to find the alcohol stashed behind it, and he sighs at the joyous cries he heard once the alcoholic stash was uncovered. "Are you done with your lover?" He seats himself back on his stool as Wicked makes her own seat of the bar, looking between her and the Rogue and shaking his head.

Of course he'd find this funny.

"Rogue...this would be Wicked. I would introduce you to her, but you appear to have taken the opportunity first."
He awaited the inevitable dismissive response from Wicked, along with all the other madness she would bring...
Well. Let chaos ensue.
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 8:48 pm

"Bitch I didn't put those up," she protested dryly, "They were like that when I got here, ahaha you reeeaaally think I could sneak a whole club full of lights AND a kickin' sound system in like, my fucking coat or something? Aheheh." Like that was just crazy, dude. So demons were a thing and so was magic powers or whatever but she couldn't summon raves out of freakin' thin air. Technically. Like she technically could if she wanted to but that took Craigslist and a shitton of molly. Clown boy seemed kinda okay already but pretty weird, but everyone was weird here but her. She was like, only half weird. So like Patty had an active social life and a job and shit and she bet like 90% of people that came to this place didn't so half a freak was better than full freak. But Patricia didn't mind the freaks, they were interesting.

She bit her lip evilly beneath the shade of her hat when Jingles and Rusty each asked her a question, and came up with a painfully freakin' awesome way of answering both at once. She gulped down the beer she was sipping on and cackled gleefully before laying across the countertop to wrap her lanky arms around Revenant's shoulders.
"Ahahaha! ...Noooooooo..." Wicked cooed suggestively, circling a finger on the dark knight's breastplate while giving his helmet a light kiss. She'd keep up the act until he shook her off or it was clear the joke was over, then rolling off the bartop to pick back up her beer with a loud laugh and a swig.
"Now I'm done! Aaaahaahaahaa you're just too fun to mess with!" crowed the witch. She'd dig into her coat to produce a pack of cigarettes and light one to twirl around in her fingers. If she was gonna drink she might as well smoke. Like, this was supposed to be a club before someone made off with all the cool shit, she could still smoke in here.

Wicked plopped her elbows down on the bar in front of clown boy and drew her cigarette to her lips to let it hang in her mouth.
"Yeah so I'm the fun one. He give you the whole freedom fighter bit yet? I got that when I showed up, honestly I'm just here to get drunk and wear stupid clothes and blow shit up sometimes," she joked, drawing smoke off her cig but blowing it out away from the boys. Like, she wasn't gonna be an asshole about it.
"Oh hey! So like this place used to have some kinda jams playin' but apparently someone can't watch our shit so now we don't. Whaddya know? Any Nickelback? Hey, wanna drink?" she'd ask. Music would be good, it'd brighten up the place. You could make anything enjoyable with the right attitude and she was just itching to try out new drink mixes she only just thought of 5 seconds from now.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 5:28 pm

The void eyes in the almost blank mask watched the Knight and the Witch interact with each other. Her gestures towards the armored terrorists were also extreme suggestive, couple or just intrusive joke between friends it was also amusing. She went by Wicked, the Wicked Witch, he should have expected that.

"So you are the fun one and he is the one who comes up with the better names?" A light chuckle, as opposed to his previous borderline maniacal laughter sessions. "It's funny though, the Witch and her Undead. With that team-up you could start calling yourself the Necrodancer, Wicked." She presented herself as a party girl, so the joke made sense in his head. She also lacked moral qualms, at least she was sincere about just wanting some catharsis from monotonous life, if Revenant was indeed a paragon of freedom as his speech only time would tell.

"I can't pass down the offer, though just one glass will do for now." He began to play his lute for a couple moments, testing if it was finally tuned. A satisfied and short laugh followed. "I suppose party isn't on today's schedule. Say,are you two the only other damned who frequent this place or are there others?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:41 am

"We are in a place that seems to magically direct others to it once they have been informed of its presence by a purple stranger that likes to hand out firearms to anyone in a costume. I doubt you would have to."

Alarmed by the tone he heard, Revenant's eyes widened beneath the helmet as he suddenly found himself with a Wicked all over him. His head turned slowly to look at Wicked, gently pushing her off. "Please do not give people ideas."
...he subsequently ends up shaking his head as he finds out it was perhaps a bit late for that. "Her...that would go for you as well. Of all I know, she is the last of them you would want to give ideas to."

He shakes his head once more as the Rogue questions about other visitors. "There are about...six, others, you might expect to see - though the bandit does not count among that number. There are 5 like we, as well as Larsinney, who...well, you shall know them when you see them. I'm lead to believe they are the owner of this establishment." He looks over to Wicked. "I would talk to them about the sudden lack of music and flashing lights."
He sighs. "That is...if you can locate any of them. I only appear to find them in the area when events are about to occur."
Back to top Go down
ViniVidiVicci

ViniVidiVicci

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 pm

Wicked opened her mouth to say something but didn't. Like, it didn't make any sense but that was why it made sense. It just... kinda did. How 'bout that?
"Huh. Yeah I guess or whatever. Hey, where is that guy anyway? Nobody's ever fucking here," she complained like she's done before. Like, this was an open bar. And it was empty. That was freakin' lame yo, she wanted to go hang out and get drunk with the freaks and degenerates and they didn't even bother showing up. If the alcohol wasn't free she wouldn't even be here right now, whether or not she wanted to drink wasn't the point. She wanted to go have fun with people and no one was freakin' there. Like, EVER.

The witch prickled when Rusty spoke, which happened like half the time. She didn't appreciate being treated like some liability nutcase, she was just being a goofy tease. He didn't need to be a fucking dick about.
"Ahahaha sure! I guess I'll stop trying to be friendly and go back to being a psycho bitch, huh?" she laughed, pushing herself off the counter and taking a few angry gulps of her beer. It was a happy laugh but there was malice in it, she was starting to get pissed off. She'd try not to think about it, it was only gonna make her wanna break stuff. The witch would gesture at the clown, scoffing a little bit as she took his jab as a challenge.
"Hokay The Laughing Rogue, why didn't you pick a cool one? Doesn't really roll off the tongue, dontcha think? Like, you coulda been Comedian or like... or like Gagman or Trickster or something."

They were seriously better names. Like, if you wanted a cool name it had to be simple, not like a title or whatever the hell. People wouldn't take you seriously, it need to be appropriate and sound badass and be easy and fun to say. It was a big plus if it was something you could use, too. It's why she picked Wicked, like, Revenant was just okay. Still cool though. Too many syllables but she could shorten it so it was good. He WAS giving her ideas though. Evil ideas. Ideas she could use to tease Rusty and watch him flip the fuck out.
"Haha, Necrodancer. I mean, could be worse. With what we've got going on you coulda called us Necrophiliac." She'd wait for the obvious reaction from Revenant before breaking out into incredibly loud cackling, probably drowning him out.

"AAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAIIIEEEE! .....haaaaaa... Ahaha, I'm not even sorry, it was too freakin' easy." She'd calm down a bit as the conversation kept moving and she got her fun in, turning to the bar to see what was there. Jingles didn't say what he wanted, so like, that meant she got to choose. As she dug around in the back she'd speak up to mellow out the serious conversation.
"Hey, so you should like play something so we can dance for real, I wanna dance now. Yo Revy, wanna drink?" As she dug through the liquor she'd check her phone for ideas and decided on the perfect one, pulling out Campari and white rum. She'd mix the two generously with some lime juice she found in the fridge underneath. She'd slide it toward him as she puffed on her cigarette.
"Here! You're gonna like this one, it's kinda fruity with a bite in it. It's called a 'Rimshot', I thought it was kinda appropriate."

Patricia would finish her beer and pop the top on the counter to get started on another one while Rusty talked about people that probably didn't exist because no one was ever fucking here.
"I bet if we broke some of his shit he'd have to show up. Like, I am not okay with all this mysterious bullshit disappearing act stuff, why doesn't he just come out and say hi? It's night, he runs a bar, I come here all the time and I don't know what he looks like," she sighed equally before turning her attention to Sir Buzzkill.
"Revy, whatcha drinkin'?" She wanted to goad him into having at least a few, he was more fun drunk and she wanted to dance.
Back to top Go down
Laughing_Rogue

Laughing_Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 12:48 am

He made mental note of Revenant's reply, giving an acknowledging nod at him. Such helpful guy, made him wonder why Revy picked the Goth Undead Knight style. Guess you can't judge a book by its cover.

"Comedian is vague, i could be a Stand-up Comedian or a Comedian Actor, not very descriptive. Its also that guy from the Watchmen, and he was murdered. Yikes, don't want none of that." A chuckle followed. Gagman was just plain terrible, and he refused to comment on that one, it was like a reject comic book superhero name and that's not what he is. He is a reject fantasy character. "Trickster... That's not so bad, it is generic and obvious. Imagine someone else decides to go for the crazy clown show and picks Trickster too! Imagine the confusion! Now Laughing Rogue, its not as easy. Sure it doesn't roll off as well, but that's the point, nobody will steal my style."

The Witch continued to flirt with her Knight in sour armor despite his somewhat rude rejection of her. The Forgotten then figured she was just messing around but all jokes have some truth to them deep down. Hey, if she wanted to flirt and make out with the Undead it was her choice, but it was still deeply amusing.

"Necrophiliac, Ahahahahahahah... Yeah, miss me with that shit." He made a motion as if he was wiping a tear from his mask's cheek. He grabbed the glass Wicked had served him and gave her a nod before giving it a long sip. 'Rimshot', she was weird but he was starting to like this Wicked already. "A party girl like yourself wouldn't like the tunes played on a lute, would you? If you can provide me with something else though." He snickered.

She went on to talk about trashing the place to make the supposed owner show up. Which was a terrible idea.

"How would that make him show up? Does he have a sixth sense?"
Back to top Go down
Infernal Zero

Infernal Zero

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:46 pm

Revenant winces a little. "...I do not mean anything by it. I simply receive enough jibes and prods in an average day before you take your turn at it. There is only so much I can deal with." He sighs. "Let alone when you so easily concoct more."

While he wouldn't voice as much, Revenant found himself agreeing with the sentiments of the Rogue. More to a name than grabbing the first word you could slap on yourself. Or...doing whatever sourced Gagman, of all things.
Seriously, that was supposed to be cool? How?
At least pick something meaningful over slapping something together that'd make you sound like an idiot to whoever you introduced yourself to.

"No." He lets out a hissing breath. "There isn't anything of that sort. Not with you, or any other." It was one thing acting as she did when she was drunk, but if she was going to keep doing stuff like this now, he was not entertaining it any further.

Revenant's eyes drift beneath the helm as he thinks. "Honestly, given the nature of our host, it would not be entirely surprising if they had such a sense." He shrugs. "I still would not recommend it. I have yet to find out just what they are capable of."
He rolls his eyes at the repeated question of drinks. Did it really matter that much? "I cannot even drink anything if you can't find all the straws I would need first. You shall have to find those before serving anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psycho Circus[Open]   Psycho Circus[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Psycho Circus[Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next