Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 8:32 pm

She would shrug and laugh a little, “I think that’s the best plan. Just walk in there like you own the place and tell them straight out what you’re doing. They can’t get to you as long as you’re okay with it yourself.” That kind of logic made perfect sense. At least, it did to her. Maybe she was just crazy. She was almost shocked when Sharaku said he would race, “Okay, that just means I have to be faster than both of you.” She said and got into position, ready to take off. As soon as Rita said the word go, Naomi would vanish under the water again. She could swim, but she was a much faster swimmer when she was completely submerged. Or maybe she just felt faster. Point was, she could swim forward for a while before having to come back up for air. She could even see her way to the other end so long as she kept her eyes open. It may have caused them to burn a little, but it was what she was used to. At least it was clear water so she could see the other end. It wasn’t as if she was doing a traditional stroke. Mostly, it just looked as if she was crawling through the water with her hands and kicking with her legs to go faster.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:10 pm

Sharaku sort of liked the idea Naomi proposed, though Rita's was solid as well. ''Owning the place would sure be nice, yes.'', he'd comment casually, sporting a thin smirk. He was honestly fine with either, but the suggestions were fun to consider nevertheless. ''Feel free to try.'', he would throw back at the blonde, rather smugly, as he made his way to the starting point himself. Surprising or not, he actually liked a good challenge, and when it came to it, he wasn't the one to back down. Even when he was at a disadvantage, he would still try, because, what's there to lose? And he did not particularly enjoy losing. Yet, he wouldn't be butthurt over it, seeing as he wasn't a trained swimmer or anything. Rita probably had the best chance out of them, as long as she wasn't completely and utterly out of practice. Or picked a slow swimmng style. It really depended. He was the only guy there, and while that may give him a solid chance, he didn't doubt they could beat him if they were better at this.

He ended up picking the freestyle, since that was arguably the fastest way to swim. Besides, there weren't many choices in all, and he was not really that good underwater. Not like Naomi, at least. He most likely couldn't hold his breath as long as she did. It wasn't his thing, and his smoking habits did nothing to help that one at all. Either way, let's see who'd win in the end.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:19 am

"Sharaku just going in like he owns the place... that sounds strangely fitting..." With a small fit of giggles that ended soon afterwards, Rita wiped her eyes, nodding in approval. Of course, that'd be the best choice, it sounded amazing and it'd probably earn him quite a few man points... well, Rita wasn't sure if he was interested in that at all, but still.

"Same Sharaku said, Naomi-nee." A little smirk appearing on her face, Rita swam as fast as she could, her eyes opening and closing in regular intervals since she didn't really need to keep a good idea of the whole pool to go straight ahead. After all, she was pretty good at going in a straight line, even if she wasn't straight herself. That little thought made her snicker slightly, though.

It'd be pretty close as to who actually won, seeing as both of them did offer some very good competition... honestly, the race either ended in a tie of sorts, or the one who was more used to swimming -obviously not Rita- would win. Rita didn't doubt her capabilities, but her endurance wasn't as up to par with her speed as she'd like... it all depended on the length of the pool really, and if it was longer than the average one, she'd be gasping for air by the end and probably waver slightly, giving either of them a shot to pass her. If it was just a regular pool, though, Rita'd be able to keep going with at least somewhat regular stability, though getting ahead of her wouldn't be impossible, by any means.

If Rita ended up winning, by some random chance, she'd sit down at the edge of the pool with a quick jump, breathing a bit more heavily, and look at the other two, which really shouldn't be that far behind her, to give them a winning smile.

"I guess I was the fastest one after all, huh?" That'd be her only comment should she be the winner... however, should she lose or the race be a tie, Rita'd pout a bit, but still look pretty cheerful. After all, it was pretty fun, so why mope about losing? There was no use getting worked up just because of a loss, right? That'd just be silly.

"Well... I guess I wasn't the fastest one at all... hehehe..." Rubbing the back of her head, Rita held on to the edge of the pool before jumping up and sitting down by it, her feet and most of her legs still being submerged in the water. She had fun, that was all that mattered right now, right?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:37 pm

Naomi would breach the water at the other end of the pool and take a deep breath. She couldn’t believe she had attempted to do that entire thing in one breath. She was pretty sure she almost drowned from the lack of oxygen. She didn’t even notice if anyone else was there once she came up. She was too busy trying to get air into her lungs. It was official: Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you should. As soon as she was back to normal, she would look around the finish line they had chosen to see who else was there. She noticed that Rita was already standing there, “That doesn’t surprise me. You’re an actual swimmer. I just learned by living on the islands for so long.” She was still pouting though. She was kind of hoping she would at least put up a formidable fight. Now she just felt like a weakling. Oh well. She was still a pretty good swimmer. She could be proud of that. Plus, no one could hold their breath like she could. Although, she would probably refrain from trying that stunt anymore. It actually made her chest hurt to hold her breath so long. Now she just had to look for the other one. When she noticed him, Sharaku was…
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:03 pm

Sheesh. Sharaku had almost forgotten how annoying could swimming be at times. No wonder he didn't do this too often. Getting water everywhere was not neccesarily pleasant, and while he had no problem with keeping up physically, the fact that he still had to hold his breath from time to time was not helpful. He just wasn't used to that part of it. He did prefer different kinds of excercise activities, just for that simple reason. He really did better when he didn't have to bother with the possibility of breathing in some water on accident. Ah well. He wasn't aiming to be a top class swimmer anyway, so whatever.

Rita was lucky this time. If this did not include those certain specifics, maybe he could have beaten her. Alas, this would never be his thing. As for Naomi, well, unless he was missing something, the two of them seemed to be at about the same. He'd say it was a tie there, though he himself was a little busy, so he may have been a bit off. Naomi was out of breath for being underwater for too long...and he, well, let's just say this did not work well for him. ''Good for her.'', he would mutter, as an addition to Naomi's comment. ''I think..I just remembered why..I don't usually swim.'', he'd comment afterwards, sort of annoyed, as he proceeded to cough, even during the sentence itself. Ah damn this.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:21 pm

With a bit of a giggle, Rita patted Naomi-nee's head, the only part of her body that was really in her range, and got up onto the actual floor of the pool, offering a hand to either of them should they want to get out as well. Afterwards, if any or both of them accepted, she'd stretch a bit more, smiling.

"That was a fun, wasn't it? Sorry for the workout, though, I didn't expect it to be so demanding... though, Naomi-nee, you might want to come up to the surface once in a while, I don't think that many untrained swimmers can hold their breath for too too long... but hey, what do I know? You seemed to hold on very well there, I'm proud." This first part would be dedicated only at Naomi-nee, of course, it was silly to say such things as those to Sharaku, they wouldn't even make sense. Still, Rita was smiling now, happy that her big sis did pull through with little to no drawbacks... if gasping for air wasn't a drawback, that is, but that was normal, Rita herself was breathing quite a bit more heavily now.

"As for you, Sharaku... I think you need a bit more exercise. Though, I dunno, it just seemed to me as though you had to struggle a bit there... I won't blame you, though, even I was running out of breath at the end." Putting on a definite compassionate smile, Rita patted Sharaku's shoulder, which actually took some effort seeing as he was quite taller than her, though it'd take none if he just stayed in the pool.

However, throughout this whole deal, if Naomi-nee did take Rita's offer and stand by the pool with her, they'd both be able to see that the silvernette was indeed about an inch taller than her big sister, which was quite interesting. In fact, which of them was even older? Rita suspected her sister, seeing as she herself was born quite late in the year, but that didn't really matter. Naomi-nee would always be Rita's big sister, regardless of age, that's just how it was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 1:59 am

She would waved at Sharaku’s comment and sigh happily, “Well what did you expect. Unlike us, she’s an actual swimmer. Also, swimming is probably the best sport. It’s the only one where you don’t sweat after putting in a good workout.” That, or you just couldn’t tell you were sweating, “By the sounds and feel of it, we both need to work out a little more.” That idea made her groan. She was a lazy kind of person, in the end, so working out did not seem like a lot of fun to her. In fact, she was more into the idea of curling up on her bed and dozing off after all of this. After she took a nice long shower, of course. She would shake her head, politely turning down the offer to help her out of the water. She lifted herself using the edge of the pool to bring herself out of the water. She would stretch as she stood up straight. That’s when she would notice it, “Why the heck are you taller than me!?” She wouldn’t even try to hide her surprise, “You’re supposed to be the little sister. That means I should be taller.” She suddenly felt short, which she wasn’t. She was pretty average, but this made her feel out of place. Her cheeks would puff out as she tried to calm herself down. Was she really even the big sister out of these two?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 10:48 am

Best sport, eh? For some, perhaps. For him? Unlikely. Sharaku would definitely pick some other sport before this. ''Not for me.'', he'd comment towards Naomi shortly, a little unamused at the moment. Maybe if swimming didn't involve water, it would be much better. But then, it wouldn't even be swimming anymore. Too bad for him. Thanfully, he had never even been big on the idea itself. Something else sounded better by base.

At Rita's offer, he would just shake his head, getting out by himself, pretty much like Naomi had. He would flash her a somewhat amused look when she gave her consolation. ''It's not that. I am...not bad off physically. Though, exercise...does sound good. But, that...is not the problem here, really.'', he'd try to explain, frowning a bit. He was still coughing up. How annoying. He was really feeling like a wheezing old geezer now or something. Ugh. He would chuckle breathily when Naomi went off about heigth. ''I think..I have no say in this one.'' He was the tallest after all. And by quite a bit when it came to both of them. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:38 am

While Rita could say that swimming was definitely a pretty good sport, she knew that it was far from the best, at least compared to some others... for the silvernette, for example, kendo was usually the best sport for her, though it really depended on her mood. "I wouldn't say that swimming is the best sport, but I can agree that it's pretty good. If I were to say, it's fantastic for training your whole body at once, and it doesn't take too much effort to master." Rita'd shrug as they both rejected the offer, sighing slightly that her good will didn't end up being useful... oh well, it's not like it mattered, right?

"...actually, if you're gasping that much after a race, you definitely sound like you need some exercise, Sharaku." The silvernette's face would turn worried, though it didn't seem as if Sharaku really was going to flop over and faceplant into the ground, that'd be both silly and worrisome, and it'd mean that he definitely wasn't in shape. Regardless, perhaps he should stop talking and catch his breath, or at least that's what Rita would suggest.

"Eeehh?" Looking a bit perplexed, Rita wondered why Naomi would look so surprised. Like, was it that bad for a little sister to be taller than her big one? That happened all the time! "Well, me being taller now means that I'll stop growing sooner, which gives you more time to catch up and out-tall me! Well, even if that doesn't happen, height doesn't matter! I'm still pretty sure that I'm younger than you..." Pouting slightly, Rita measured a bit what the difference between them was, and found that it really wasn't much, just about 1 inch or 3 centimeters, not really that noticeable... well, kinda noticeable, but it wasn't as big as Naomi-nee only reaching Rita's shoulders or something! At least they seemed to match up pretty similarly in terms of head height and such, or it looked like that...

"E-even if I'm taller... you're more developed than I am." Still pouting, Rita deviated her view a bit, slightly embarrassed at what she was thinking about. "Well, it doesn't matter! You're my big sis, and that can't be changed by some silly height difference!" Puffing her chest out pridefully, Rita planted her knuckles on her hips. She really was determined to be the little sister here, no matter what... after all, being a big sister didn't suit her, she never was one! It'd just be too weird to become one so suddenly...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 7:46 pm

She laughed and shrugged, “It’s the only sport I take part in, so it’s the best to me. Mostly because it doesn’t feel like a sport.” Best way to make her work was to make her think she wasn’t doing work. She would shake her head when Rita said Sharaku probably needed more rest, “I really don’t think that’s the problem.” She had to admit that he smelled of smoke. She knew that smell since it lingered in her old house for a while. He’s probably been smoking for so long that his lungs were permanently damaged. They at least weren’t expanding correctly. If he was lucky, that’s all that would be happening. She would look off to the side, “Actually, if I’m older it means I’ll stop growing sooner than you will. I’ll be pretty much the same height for the rest of my life. Until old age makes me shrink, that is.” She crossed her arms and sighed, “I still wish I was taller. It feels weird being the older sister when you’re shorter, “Fine. I guess it just means I can’t be the big sister…” Even though that’s what she was supposed to be. When Rita mentioned Naomi being more developed, she would blush and frantically wave her hands in the air to dismiss that thought, “That doesn’t mean anything. They’re honestly a bit of a pain, mostly in my lower back.” She often got back pain because of her… endowments. She was a little envious of Rita in that regard. That, and because she was taller, “Whatever. The point is we need to find Sharaku something to wear. Time to hit the stores before they all close. Oh, and I’ll give Rita my number while we’re changing. That way, you can reach your big sister.” She would almost sprint off toward the changing rooms so that they could get going. This was going to be fun.

{EXIT}
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:33 pm

''Best or not...I think I'll pass on this one anyway.'' It was okay, but it often brought him more trouble than not. Therefore, Sharaku wouldn't really cheer for it endlessly. He wanted to scoff at Rita, when she kept on with the exercise tangent, but sadly, he was too busy with other problems. Didn't he just say that was not it? He had been serious with that one. He wasn't that bad off, sheesh. Just..things. He would give her a slightly bemused look, as he took a deeper breath, holding it in for a while. That ought to help with the damn coughing fit. ''Actually, no. I already said that has nothing to do with it. Naomi's right for this once, though I don't know what she is thinking about. I am not really out of breath because of the race in itself anyway.'', he would retort with a wry smile afterwards. Honestly, he didn't know what the blonde girl thought. He wasn't aware whether Naomi knew for real, seeing as he didn't remember her seeing him...well, she was moreso perceptive anyway. Maybe she guessed.

He would stare at them, a bit perplexed. ''Ahem, does that all even matter? Looks aren't everything. I am not seeing an actual problem here.'', he would comment, giving them a light shrug. What was the deal? If heigth dictated these things, then he'd be like super old or whatever, seeing as he had not had a chance of meeting anyone taller than himself yet. Actually, being a skyscraper wasn't very fun most of the time. He had to keep in mind to not hit his head somewhere, mainly in places that did not take such heigth in account. Troublesome. ''Right. Let's go then.'' He had almost forgotten they were planning to go elsewhere now. That little interruption surely diverted his thoughts well. He'd walk off at a slower pace, watching Naomi hurry with a bit of amusement.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:52 pm

"I see... I guess I'm wrong on this one, then." A bit put off, Rita sighed, a clear petty frown on her face. It was nothing though, she was always the first to admit that she was wrong about something, so it really was no big deal. Still, Rita could stand to be a little less worried about Sharaku right now... after all, what was so bad that made him breath so irregularly like that? It must be something extremely serious, or at least she thought so.

"Well, I won't dig into it if you don't wanna say, Sharaku, even if you didn't say that... but whatever, you get what I mean, right?" With a light shrug, Rita say that and turn back at Naomi-nee, eager to hear what she'd say... and though it was quite amusing in its own right, Rita did think that it was a bit sad... why did she have to think that way? It made the silvernette a bit sadder than before...

"It doesn't matter. Appearances are deceiving, as they say, so there's a lot of ways that you can be the older sister! So yeah, no more on that, alright? You're the big sis, that's that, end of story!" With a sly smirk, Rita cut that argument short, but ended up not being able to stifle a laugh at Naomi-nee's commentary on her "twins". Rita did hear that having them be too big did cause a lot of back pain, but she really never had the chance to experience that, being the ironing board she is... well, regardless, she didn't care about that, even if it would be nice for them to be bigger...

"Mhm, we need to help Sharaku crossdress, finally! Let's go get him some dresses!" Obviously on purpose, Rita shouted that at least somewhat loudly as she rushed after Naomi-nee into the changing room. While in there, she'd give her her phone number as well, seeing as Naomi-nee was giving her hers, and would most likely deviate her view as much as possible, so as to avoid perving on her own sister... that'd just be weird.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:24 pm

Naomi of the Aeon and Rita of the Sun have established a social link...

Naomi and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...

Rita and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5