Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:13 am

Naomi’s eyes would go wide before she shut them and nodded in agreement with Sharaku, “Yeah. No offense, but I think you make a better man than a woman. You’re kind of missing some of the more… womanly parts of your body.” She figured they could stuff his bra, but he probably would never have the build to look like he was naturally born a woman. His testosterone had already done its job in shaping his body, and no amount of estrogen would probably change that. Unless miracles were real, that is. She would think about what colors would look natural on Sharaku, “Dark, neutrals colors, maybe? Blue is obtrusive on most people. Trust me, I’ve seen photos of my mom from the 80s. Some eye shadow to make your eyes pop? Or maybe it won’t matter once we have you in a dress.” She would him over once more before chuckling, “I’m not sure I own anything in your size, but first… I think you’re wearing the wrong kind of suit.” If a woman was wearing a guy’s suit, she would get arrested, “And before you ask: No, I don’t have a spare.” Not that she thought he’d ask. She had a bad tendency to get too into character.

Well, maybe not a ponytail. Something more complex and elegant, “You know, I have a lot of experience putting my own hair up, so it shouldn’t be too hard. Maybe a knotted bun…” It was pretty simple to make one, but she wasn’t sure if it would work with Rita’s massive amount of hair, “And of course I will be the best sister in the world. I will be the best sister in the history of history.” Not that she had any idea what she was doing. It just sounded smart, “But, in exchange for having the best older sister, you have to be the best younger sister. Deal?” She would wink. This was going to be fun. She could tell.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 11:15 am

...Ideas? Sharaku would stare at Rita blanky as she looked him over. Just what did he get himself into now? Ah well, it wasn't as if he was opposed to the idea. He would have not opened his mouth if he had been. Still, he had not expected the two to grasp onto it on this level. Guess females liked to play dress up. ''Obviously enough. And I think I'm doing well without them.'', he'd follow up Naomi's comment, sporting a thin smile. He could possibly act like a woman well enough if he put his mind to it, but he would definitely feel uncomfortable seriously having a female body. Too weird in his book, no offense to women. He would look between the two when they started discussing colors. Erm. ''Ahem, I can't say much about blue, seeing as I pretty much never wear it in general. White could work, I suppose. But I do prefer colors that aren't too bright otherwise. I don't think looking like a Christmas tree helps matters.'', he would cut into the debate briefly. He did not hate any color specifically, but he'd rather have some say in this. Before he ended up being assigned with something along the lines of a combination of pink and yellow. He wasn't a cute princess yet.

''Hm?'', he would halt a little when Naomi pointed out his suit look. ''I've seen women wear men's suits before, not that it matters, however. Speaking of size, you most likely do not, but I'm not the one to borrow anyway. There are plenty ways of getting clothes.'' He really doubted that she'd have anything that suited him. With her heigth, her clothes would just be short for him, even if they fit otherwise. ''Question, however. Do you two really want me to do that..?'', he'd ask after a short moment, this time addressing both at once. He wanted to be sure whether they were still joking around, or this became serious somewhere along the line.

''She'd look rather different with a bun.'', he would comment absentmindedly, when Naomi explained herself, as he glanced at Rita. It was strange imagining her with that kind of hairdo, to be honest. That was about it for now. He was still not interested in butting into the whole sister conversation.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 12:37 pm

Sharaku would be somewhat right in his assumption, though Rita liked dressing other people up, not playing dress up herself... though he may have thought that regardless, but still. While Naomi-nee's suggestion was obvious, it still made Rita snicker a bit, amused.

"Are you sure? I was thinking of a cute baby blue... but I guess that'd work too, what do you have in mind?" She was speaking at Naomi-nee, of course, as her body language would indicate, seeing as she turned her body full towards the blonde, a sly little smile on her face still. "I think maybe a dark grey dress? No, we don't want it to camouflage against his skin..." After that, Rita let out a small giggle. She was having fun with this discussion and, honestly, she'd love to see Sharaku in a womanly get-up, it'd be hilarious for her, though she didn't doubt that he could possibly pull it off, depending on what it was.

"I've seen women wear men's suits before too, actually, they don't look half bad. Actually... they look pretty good in them, methinks." Honestly, Rita even kinda liked the look, it was stylish and... actually, in her view, pretty hot. She liked the style, you could say, and even often wore something similar, except she enjoyed being girlish more than she did dressing up like a guy.

"A bun? Maybe... we could try later, if you want, Naomi-nee, and I think Sharaku's right on this one..." Giggling, she'd nod, imagining herself with a hair-bun like you tend to see secretaries wear... it wouldn't look too bad, really, she thought, Rita could probably pull it off... though it'd be a challenge pulling all her huge stretch of hair into a tight bun, for sure.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! I'll do my best too! I'll be the best damn little sister ever, you can count on it!" Rita was obviously excited, and it'd be true excitement, not just kidding around. Rita was ecstatic for how much fun her and her new sister would have, she could barely contain herself! It'd be awesome!

"Naomi-nee, we're going to have a lot of fun, for sure!" Of course they were, Rita already liked her. Though as a sister, Rita was willing to do anything so that the people she cared about were always happy, no matter what... honestly, Rita was already treating Naomi-nee as she would her own brother.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:33 pm

Naomi would raise her hand to ask a question, “Where in the world have you two been hanging out that women walk around in men’s bathing suits? I would have imagined that would get her arrested, because… you know…” Her eyes glanced down quickly, signaling she was thinking about the extra weight women carried around, “That’s considered public indecency, I’m pretty sure. So they would be arrested.” She couldn’t help but think about how much trouble a person would get in if they did that. Or, maybe they were going off two different points of logic. She had a tendency to do that. Got her in some trouble every now and again, “Point is, we are not dressing him up like a clown. I think you deserve some more respect than that.” In other words, so crazy colors. It was Sharaku’s next question and Rita’s coment that got to her though, “Wait! We were serious about dressing Sharaku like a woman?” This entire time, she had been joking. She had just gotten really into character. She suddenly felt like she was the only one that didn’t realize this conversation was serious, “I ‘m not sure what to say. I never thought Sharaku would actually want to dress up like a woman.” She shrugged before continuing, “Well, if you want to, I can try and help. I’m not sure how that would go though. Have you seen what I look like on a day to day basis? I am not the most womanly thing out there.” Sure, she wore heels and had long hair, but she wasn’t very good at being womanly. Based on Rita and Sharaku’s reaction, she was getting the strange feeling that neither of them knew what a twisted bun was, “You know that’s not the same as a normal bun, right?” She was hoping they didn’t think she was talking about something that boring.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Sharaku would stare at Naomi for a while, before snorting in amusement. Really? Well, that's what she got for not being specific in the first place. They obviously weren't all on the same page. He would shake his head. ''I think we are not on the same page here. Still, if we're discussing decency in that manner, there is still the option of a nude beach. Then, you won't even need a bathing suit.'' That'd solve the problem, no? Though, he was still kind of baffled, as to how this even came up. Apparently, everyone thought on a different line. Back on the main topic, however, he was kind of starting to lose the thread when it came to colors. They were obviously too into it to listen much. ''As long as it isn't pink...'', he'd mutter, raising his hands up in defeat. He didn't even know anymore. Pink would probably be horrible, though. Too flashy, in all honesty.

Naomi's exclamation made him quirk a faint smirk, however. ''That's why I asked, because I'm not sure about the answer by this point.'' At least, it seemed Naomi was not. Rita, he couldn't tell. Ah well, he wasn't bothered either way. Yet, he would love to know for sure. ''I'm rather neutral about that. Though, if the idea interests you two this much, I might as well.'', he would clarify towards Naomi's unsureness. As long as it'd be just for a while, it wouldn't kill him. Besides, the two females seemed to be getting quite the kick outta that. He would just shrug, when Naomi stated she wasn't very womanly herself. That was okay. Besides, he would probably rely on his own judgement in the end. He would not wear something simply because someone said so, unless he himself found it decent enough.

''It's not. But I don't think it changes my opinion much. Though, I don't mean it'd look bad.''
, he would state casually, when Naomi tried pointing out her meaning of bun. Honestly, all styles were a bit hard to imagine on Rita, in his opinion. Then again, change is good at times.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 10:32 am

Wait, what...? Okay, this was definitely not her fault, Rita legitimately thought that Naomi-nee meant dress suits, not bathing suits... though, she was sure that the second option would... well, best not think too much about that.

"Erm... I was talking about formal wear... I don't think that it'd make too much sense for women to wear men's bathing suits in public anyway, so..." She shrugged, not really knowing what else to say to this. "I think Sharaku is right on this one... pretty sure we weren't on the same page to begin with." A nervous chuckle later, Rita sighed, a tad confused by all this. Honestly, the crossdressing talk was fun, but she didn't know much about what would fit him... especially if he were to play dress-up, then she'd just wing it and hope it turned out alright. Rita had to admit, she was no fashionista.

Wait, they weren't supposed to be serious...? Errr... "Um... I was serious... I think he'd look good in something or other, so, y'know... I thought we could try it out?" Scratching her head, Rita smiled nervously, really not understanding what was happening right now. Was Naomi-nee really not serious on that? Shame...

Hm, welp, not much Rita could say to Sharaku's comment, huh? She was interested in doing it, but actually doing it would make her embarrassed out of her mind, probably, even if she didn't really like men. "Well, that doesn't matter. I don't tend to be too womanly either. Regardless, a big sister has to help her little one with dressing up and pampering, right? That's what good big sisters do!" It was almost a threat, almost being the keyword here, though Rita did want Naomi-nee to help her out with her hair... well, just getting this thing to be straight was a chore, having a helping hand with taking care of it would be amazing.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Not a normal bun? What was that supposed to tell her? Rita didn't really have much knowledge of hairstyles, she just kept to her usual long straight her with the front bangs and left it at that... she hadn't really tried anything different except for a ponytail, and even that wasn't too complicated... needless to say, she was confused.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:57 pm

Naomi’s entire face turned a brilliant shade of red when Sharaku mentioned nude beaches. Without even thinking about it, she went to cover herself the same way Rita had done earlier, “That’s not even funny. That’s actually terrifying. Why would anyone do that?” The thought of being naked in front of a bunch of strangers was horrifying. She was sure she would die if she ever had to do that, “And of course I was talking about bathing suits. That’s the kind of suit Sharaku is wearing right now.” Her face was still burning red from the discussion about nude beaches. Come to think of it though, she may have been getting better with talking to people, but that didn’t mean her English was perfect. She probably could have worded that better or been more specific, “I guess I’ll have to work on that.” She would say almost silently to herself.

She would place her finger to her lips while she thought about it, “Well, if Sharaku doesn’t mind, maybe we could do something. Although, I’m not sure where to start.” She really wasn’t a beautician, so she could only do the basics. Maybe not even that, “Perhaps that can wait until we aren’t standing in a pool, however.” She was really just buying herself some time before she embarrassed herself by not knowing what to do, “Or maybe until we’re somewhere a little more private. Playing dress up in public is a bit much. Besides, I don’t think Sharaku is the only one that would be dressing up.” She would give Rita a meaningful stare as she smiled, “And Don’t worry. I can take care of it when we have time. You’ll look cute no matter what, so don’t fret.” Was that what big sisters said? She hoped so.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:01 pm

...That sure was an unexpected reaction. Honestly, Sharaku had just stated that randomly. He hadn't been intending to weird Naomi out. On the other hand, her reaction was extremely funny. He would laugh shortly, giving her an amused glance. ''...Is being naked that scary?'' It may be embarrassing in certain situations...then again, unless you think you look ugly, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. For whatever reasons, humans were the only species to wear clothes in the first place. ''I think it depends on how comfortable you're with yourself. Some people don't mind it too much.'', he would shrug lightly, still rather amused.

''Well, if you have no idea where to start, I can pick myself. At least, I'll be assured I'm not wearing something out of the line.''
, he would comment flippantly. He was no girl, but that didn't mean he was horrible with picking out clothes. You don't neccesarily have to be female to be able to work with fashion. Some men sucked yes, but stereotype doesn't have to be a thing. ''...I don't think we could even do anything right here and now.'' That one was rather obvious...how would you dress up here out of all places? With no clothes to do it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 10:40 am

To Naomi-nee's reaction, Rita would blush slightly, mostly because of the context. "Erm... I think that it's terrifying to people that don't like it... the people that go to those kinds of beaches are usually used to it, no...?" Rita wasn't sure, really, but it did seem like the most likely situation... At least, presumably, it was the one that made the most sense to her, though she'd never go to one of those herself... she'd be way too embarrassed.

"Well... if you want, we can always go clothes shopping afterwards. You can pick your own and we'll say it's for us." A nervous laugh, rub of the head, anyone'd be able to tell that Rita was quite awkward about this... really, she was never used to this kind of thing, so it was... weird, for her, to be talking about dressing up a guy in girl's clothing... oh well, it did sounds a bit fun to her.

"Wait, Naomi-nee, you thought that we wanted to do it at the pool...? Erm..." She was about to say something, but then felt as if Sharaku said enough. Naomi-nee might be funny, but she didn't really hit Rita as the smartest cookie... oh well, she was awesome anyway, at least her little sister thought so.

Needless to say, though, Rita's face lit up as Naomi-nee said her piece. She was really happy that she took the offer, it was going to be a ton of fun! "Yay! Alright, we have to do this, definitely! It's gonna be so much fun!" Anyone would be able to tell that Rita was excited, perhaps overly so... but that didn't matter! She just got an awesome big sis, and they were going to have some girl time together! How could she not be excited?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:02 pm

She shook her head and shuddered, “Can you even imagine being naked in front of a bunch of complete strangers? It’s… a bit terrifying.” She felt uncomfortable even thinking of it. In retrospect, she wasn’t wearing much as it was right now, but at least it was something, “Other people can go all they want, but I think I’ll stick to keeping my clothing on.” She wasn’t going to think about that any more though, “As for clothes shopping, it may take us a while. Trying on clothing is a really long and boring process. Or maybe that’s just me.” She did wear really confusing clothing that sometimes took her a while to get on and off, “And I never said we would really do that here. I was joking.” She would pout a little in protest. Why did no one understand her sense of humor? She wasn’t that dumb. She was a little dumb, granted, but not that dumb. She was wondering where they were even going anymore. She would slide under the water again, as she was beginning to dry off. When she came back up, she would just stare at the other two, “If we’re going shopping, maybe we should get going. Don’t want the stores closing on us.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 8:44 pm

Today was apparently the day of completely out of the line discussions. Sharaku did not mind, however. It was entertaining to break the mold once in a while. It was funny to consider the fact that they just went from normal, to wearing female clothes...down to wearing nothing. The irony was in the air here. ''I can, and I find the idea amusing.'', he'd state towards Naomi's question, apparently completely unruffled about the subject. It seemed he was fairly unconcerned when it came to dressing in general. Any kind, even none at all. Of course, he wouldn't go around stripping for no reason. As hilarious as that sounded, he was not missing gears in his head yet. However, he would have no qualms if it was a bet, or any of the kind.

''Splendid. However, I'd say whatever I pick would look a bit too big to pass for any of you two.'', he would counter Rita's idea with a faint smirk. He had quite a bit of heigth on them, as well as basic stuff that went along with it, such as arm length. Besides, men naturally wore somewhat bigger sizes due to their type of build. And even while he was on the thin side, it would show in some manner. ''If you know your size well enough, it shouldn't be that big of a deal.'' Unless you're the kind of shopper that takes ages to even pick a piece to try on. Then, it's just too bad.

..Eh, that had been a joke. Not that he couldn't see it in retrospect, but originally, he passed it over. It just didn't ring the way Naomi stated it. ''Maybe try to sound funny when joking?'', he'd suggest casually. ''Either way, we're sure progressing quick...'', he'd comment, rather amused at the idea. Naomi wanted to go right now, eh? He hadn't expected that. So much for swimming, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:36 am

Honestly... in her opinion, Rita had to agree with Naomi-nee on this one. Being as shy as she was normally, Rita definitely would never go to one of those beaches... it was just... scary thinking about it. Nevertheless, she understood why some people would enjoy that stuff, being freer that normal, not having anything to worry about, not being judged... it must feel great. Shame that she'd never feel such a thing, Rita'd most likely be way too embarrassed to show her face if she ever went to one of those. "I, uh... I'll agree with Naomi-nee on this one..." After that, she'd deviate her eyesight slightly, carrying a very bright blush on her cheeks.

"We could say that it's for the two of us... at the same time." Obviously, Rita wasn't even thinking about this right now, why would she? Sharaku was right, but it'd be pretty obvious that she didn't really try to counter it with the best of her ability... call it laziness, possibly.

"Well... I dunno, I guess we could try something else... hmmm..." Putting a hand to her chin, Rita hummed while thinking, unsure of what she'd say... "Anyway! I thought it was pretty funny, Naomi-nee, don't worry!" Giving her big sis a cheerful smile, Rita nodded, trying to make her feel better. Of course she knew it was a joke, she was just playing along! Yeah... right.

"Wait, whaaaat? We haven't really swum that much at all! C'mon, we need to have at least one race before we go!" Getting excited, Rita curled herself up slightly, shaking a tiny bit as well. Now that she thought about it, Rita hadn't really seen Naomi-nee outside the water, right? They looked pretty much the same height inside it, if Naomi-nee a bit taller because she was more developed, but Rita was quite tall... in any case, she'd just wait until they were out to see.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:20 pm

Naomi would shrug, “You have fun there. You’ll be on your own though. As for the dress… We live in the modern era. I’m sure if we hit up the right place they won’t think anything of it. In fact, you may get some support and even some that will help you find something most suitable to your figure. It’s kind of a strange world out there nowadays like that.” It was a better bet than saying they were going to fit two people in one dress at a time, “Or we could say it’s for a play. Men in drag is always played up for comedic effect in those things.” She was just trying to plan a way to do this without anyone staring, “I’m sure that would probably work… Maybe…” She had no idea. It was a bit of a gamble. She would shake her head and laugh when Rita tried to say she found Naomi’s statement funny, “That alright, Rita. You don’t have to pretend that I’m funny. I know I have no sense of humor. Well, even if I didn’t, Sharaku just made it obvious.” She was used to people taking everything she said too seriously. She didn’t deliver her punch lines like she should have. Instead, she read it straight, as if it were just a normal statement. She would hum a little when Rita mentioned racing, “I think I could do a quick race. No guarantees I’ll be good, but I’m no pushover.” She could hold her own in a race, but she was no professional. She would look at Sharaku, and smile, “You in or are you going to be the judge?” She lifted her arms in order to stretch for what was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 8:59 pm

Sharaku would end up scratching at his cheek, feeling a little out of the loop in the discussion. When had he stated he seriously even cared how they went about with buying stuff? For some reason, he was drawing a blank here. ''...You know. I don't seriously give a damn on that matter. If people want to stare, they can go ahead. We don't really have to plan it out....'' Not that it wouldn't be cool, but he gave little damn when it came to looks of any kind. Not anymore.

''You never know. Everyone has a different view of what is funny, and what is not.'', he'd state with a weak shrug. Naomi could be funny at times. It was just that he did not always percieve it that way. It depended on the angle of outlook. And everyone looked differently. Anyway, race? He kind of didn't think that would happen after all this standing around they've done so far. ''I'll go. I feel like a statue by now. A bit of moving doesn't sound bad.'', he would respond, when Naomi turned to him. Besides, he had no objections in general.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 10:38 am

Well, Sharaku's reaction was a bit... unexpected. At least, it surprised Rita, she definitely wasn't expecting him to be so... carefree about it. Well, she guessed that it was only natural, he did seem like the kind of guy not to care about what other people thought of him... still, it was a tad surprising.

"I see... well, I guess we'll just tell people that you're planning on crossdressing if they ask us anything, I'm sure that'll turn out fine." With a shrug, Rita just sighed, not really knowing what to say to Naomi-nee's comment. Sure, she was pretending, but c'mon, Rita just wanted to make her big sis happy... well, anyway, it was fine, not much else was expected in Rita's mind.

"Alright then, race it is." Doing much the same as Naomi-nee, Rita stretched her body out and about, moving the water a bit around her, but not violently. She did know how to prepare for a swimming session, so this'd just be her usual procedure.

"On your marks, get set..." Preparing herself at the edge of the pool, Rita waited for the other two to do the same, keeping the suspense to herself... if they both copied Rita, or at least got into a sensible position for it, she'd scream out "Go!" and start swimming forward as fast as she could, using mostly the basic form since that was the one that she was more used to. Regardless, she'd put up a decent swim, but the winner would be dictated not now, but as soon as one of them reached the end of the pool, which should still be a bit away...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next