Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:21 am

She had never heard Sharaku laugh like that. She was almost starting to think he didn’t know how. Still, it was nice to hear him laugh like that. She could finally tell he was enjoying himself, which she had been wondering about for a long time. And, even though she was currently hearing it, she couldn’t believe that was his laugh. It was just too… uproarious. How long had Sharaku been hiding this and how many people had seen it? She suddenly felt really special, even if it wasn’t her that got him to laugh. A dorky smile would cross her face while she waited for him to stop laughing. Meanwhile, she would answer Rita’s question, “You’re confusion is just as funny as any other person’s. Humanity is just sick like that.” She was joking of course. It was only mostly funny.

So she didn’t miss anything, and she wasn’t surprised that Sharaku didn’t really react to her reentry. She was more impressed by Rita’s reaction, “Sorry. I didn’t think you’d react that way.” Still, it was pretty funny in its own way. Naomi wanted to laugh, but considering she almost gave the girl a heart attack, she thought better of it. Still, it was nice when a plan worked out him the end, especially one that was so unlikely to work, “The good news is that all of your senses are working very well if you noticed me like that. The bad news is that I scared you half to death. That reminds me: are you okay?” She hadn’t actually asked to make sure yet. Poor thing probably thought Naomi was insane by now.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:07 am

Was that confusion? Sharaku hadn't originally seen it as such. Rita had just picked out the wrong meaning. That didn't have to mean she was confused. Ah, well, whatever. He would snort lightly, shaking his head a bit. ''That's not it. I just find this whole discussion amusing. It has nothing to do with you being confused.'' Well, sure, her statement had been funny, but it wasn't for that reason specifically. ''And, sure, with pleasure.'', he'd jest when Rita suggested he'd take the guys for her. Technically speaking, he wouldn't mind. Though, it depended on a lot of things.

Rita's reaction was a little unexpected, and he would watch her flail with a slightly perplexed look. Was it really that bad..? He hadn't thought Naomi's stunt was very scary..even when coupled with a little water on top of it. Besides, she claimed to be into swimming. Would she really drown just like that? They weren't even in the deep part of the pool right now. ''I don't think you need to worry. Think we'd let you drown?'', he'd raise an eyebrow at her briefly. Not that he was exceptionally interested in saving people, but it'd be lame to just watch when someone's dying.

''I guess some people actually react to that.'', he'd comment on Naomi's surprise at the action. He usually did not, but some people were a bit jumpy. Just because he wasn't impressed, it didn't mean a stunt like that wasn't going to scare others. ''Anyway, I didn't do anything. Unless you're scared of a little bit of water.'', he'd say, giving a sheepish smile when Rita turned to them, pouting and calling them mean. It's not like he had tried to splash a tsunami on her.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 10:21 am

Wait, whaa...? Alright then, Sharaku was amused at... everything. Interesting. Was the conversation that funny in itself? Rita didn't think so at all, she was more... confused. What Naomi said, though, made the girl stick her tongue out in return for the comment, acting a bit... prissy at that. She didn't like being made fun of, but she understood that this wasn't the case right now, so she would come off as more playful than anything.

"Glad you're keeping them away from me..." That was the only thing she'd say to Sharaku's comment, a quick response, showing her discomfort at talking about men... especially when she already had someone she liked.

When it came to the whole flailing thing, Rita may or may not have been trying to right herself from falling, causing her to panic and, therefore, struggle to get back up. It was a usual drowning situation, you could say, with Rita on her back, almost dipping below the water and flailing to keep herself above it. That didn't matter now, though, as she did manage to take a hold of the edge of the pool and hang on to it, so she'd be able to swim normally in place now.

"...still." She was a bit mad right now, their responses were a bit... meh for her, she expected something more. "I-I just wasn't expecting it! That's the only reason I reacted that way..." She'd turn away and scowl with a blush, still pretty mad... though, Naomi's concern did hit her sweet spot, making Rita look at the blonde girl with puppy-dog eyes and a pouting face.

"Naomi-onee-san... please dun do that agaiiiinnnn...." Rita would then add a fake sniff for emphasis, using her already wet hands to wipe her eyelids and give the impression that she was crying, though it was most definitely fake. Of course, she was just playing around, but it was also a sort of way to get back at them for scaring her... even if Sharaku didn't know what was gonna happen, he still was an accomplice in Rita's mind. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:05 pm

Did Rita not like men or something? That seemed strange, considering they were talking to Sharaku at the moment. Or maybe Rita didn’t know that. Then again, she had to, since she knew she had no interest in him on a gender level. Or maybe Sharaku was special. When he brought up not letting her drown, she would nod, “I would never let someone drown on my watch.” Which she had already run into a while ago. That incident had put her in a situation where she wanted to keep getting better. Still, she wasn’t the athletic type, so it was a bit harder. Still, she was trying. Plus, she was getting better at riding. Then again, she never brought her board to any of the other worlds.

She would pretend to look Rita over closely before speaking, “You don’t look like a green lady to me, so I don’t think water will hurt.” Unless she was hiding the green, but Rita was too nice to be a wicked witch. What the heck was an one-san and why was it attached to her name, “I don’t know what that means, but I doubt we’ll even be in this situation again, so… I guess I won’t do it again.” She was uncomfortable with someone she just meant crying because of her, even if it was fake. Underneath, she was wincing at the thought of hurting someone. In retrospect, Naomi was really not that great at handling this kind of situation, “What did you even call me anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 8:57 pm

Okay, fun moments aside, Sharaku was a little confused himself now. While the fact that Rita was not interested in men was clear, and there was no problem with that, her latest words made it seem as if she did not like being near them in general. That one was a bit strange. It's not like they'd bite her head off. Well, most wouldn't, at least. Still, he had not noticed that before, and he had seen her around guys once in the past. That, and she didn't really act like she wanted to run away from him. Except for perhaps having been a bit jumpy at first back when they met at the bookstore. Hm. ''Do you dislike men that much?'', he'd inquire, a bit curious. He was somewhat torn on what to think of this issue.

...Was Rita really that bothered by it, or was the act on purpose..? She was obviously pretty much fine by now, and it wasn't as if they'd let her actually drown, had it went that far. Honestly, he didn't know what she wanted. Besides, he doubted it would be a good idea for him to attempt anything. What would he do, hug her? Even if he felt like doing that, he figured she would not be pleased with a guy doing so. On the other hand, it would be amusing to see the reaction. Yet, he did not feel like making this into more drama than it was already looking like. He'd just give a faint smile, raising his hands. Time to back out. This kind of thing was not his field, whether she meant it, or was just playing it. Even less so, when he knew most of his actions would not be appreciated.

That did not last long, however. Naomi was quick to express her confusion at Rita's namecalling. He had sort of filtered through when it had been said, but the blonde reminded him with her question. The point? It was rather funny. Why did Rita even do that? It was a bit too sudden, and not neccesarily fitting for the situation. Speaking of which, the two females had just met a while ago. He would end up laughing under his breath shortly after Naomi voiced her inquiry, which was probably noticeable. ''Really...'' Still, he'd let Rita clarify it as she saw fit. He really had no idea what made her toss that one out.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 7:47 am

Honestly... kinda. Rita did dislike men more than just romantically, they seemed... bothering, somewhat, more than girls, at least. Honestly, even if she was around guys, Rita was probably quiet, though she didn't meet any very usually anyway. "It's... not that I dislike men a lot, I just feel uncomfortable around most... though, you're an exception, Sharaku, don't ask me why 'cuz I don't know either." It was confusing to her as well at this point, she didn't really know why she could act normally with Sharaku, but she just could... oh well.

Wait... were they really buying it? The act was made specifically to look fake, Rita even went through the trouble of wetting her eyes with water that was clearly not from her tear glands, it didn't shine the same way due to the different constitution, though the other two may not have known that.

"Green? Was that a Wizard of Oz reference?" Rita was surprised at this point, she didn't expect that to come out of Naomi's mouth... it was funny, though. "Oh, uhh... onee-san means big sister in Japanese... can I not call you that?" Rita'd curl up her lips in a cute little smile while showing Naomi her best incarnation of the puppy-dog eyes, taken straight from her heart. She was playing around, of course, that much would be a bit obvious looking at her behavior. Though, even if Sharaku didn't think it fit the moment, the truth was that Rita's outburst beforehand was all in jest, she was a bit angry, sure, but she wouldn't blame them seriously, now would she?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 8:19 pm

“Maybe because Sharaku is a level headed person?” She suggested. Sharaku was a very rational and calm person and she admired him for it. But now, she was seeing another side to him and she was finding she admired him even more. He was hard to read, but she was starting to see that underneath, he was just like anyone trying to get by. He was complicated, but everybody was. Was what Rita said right? Big sister? Naomi had never been a big sister before. Considering she was an only child, that went without saying. Still she had always wanted a sibling. For some reason, her mother used to look at her like she was crazy when she said that as a kid. It didn’t change her desire though. But if she was being called this onee-chan now, did that mean she finally had a little sister? That means she could finally say she was the responsible older sister. Inside, she was squealing with delight. She couldn’t help it. She was finally getting something (or someone) she always wanted, “You can call me your big sister as much as you want.” And she was already embracing it with a dorky smile.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 9:14 pm

Sharaku would blink a few times at Rita's answer. He hadn't expected that one. Uncomfortable, hm? He did wonder what could have made her feel that way, but didn't want to pry further. It was her choice as to who she liked, and who not. He'd respect her personal choice, that much was sure. And frankly, he was a little surprised she had no problem with him, without knowing why. He hadn't though he was different from other men. Not really. Maybe he was missing something? Ah, well. ''Level headed? I don't know.'', he'd shrug weakly at Naomi's comment, before settling into an amused smile when he got an idea. ''Actually, you know what?'', he'd turn back towards Rita. ''Seeing as you seem to feel that way, perhaps I'd make a good woman.'', he'd state amusedly. It was a funny idea. Besides, with his hair, he could probably try for the look. He usually kept it in a tight ponytail and everything, so it didn't look as much, but he had not cut it for quite a while after that little incident, and well. He would reach up, fiddling with stuff for a short moment, letting his hair down. ''Maybe I could pass with the hair, at least.'', he'd say, sticking a tongue at the silverhaired female. Like that, it pretty much reached his lower back by now.

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 Tykiprettyhairdois

He would watch the following scene with a light smile. For having met just a while ago, the two females got along pretty well. He supposed that was a good thing, even if a little strange. It was interesting to observe, however. ''The two of you are kind of cute.'', he'd comment with a faint grin, content on staying on the sidelines for now. It's not as if it had anything to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 am

Well, Naomi's words did ring a bell in Rita's head, Sharaku always seemed to be pretty calm and collected, at least when compared to most other people she met... It was a blessing, really, she couldn't take him at all if he weren't like that, she was sure.

"Yeah, that strikes a spark, I think it may be that." Sharaku's next actions took Rita by surprise, though, she never expected him to act like that at all... though, the only thing she'd do is stare at him with a confused face, too baffled for words right now. And why wouldn't she be? His hair -if you counted their difference in height- was probably even longer than hers! That's gotta be an achievement.

"...if you want to be a good woman, you need more than just the long hair." Finally coming up with something to say, Rita retorted just that back with a smirk, proud of it, though it wasn't much. Naomi's comment did get to her, however, and she couldn't help but put on an equally-as-dorky smile.

"You mean it? A-alright..." She'd fiddle around a bit embarrassed, but she was actually happy inside. All her life, she only had a brother, no-one to talk to about her girl problems... well, there were some friends, but none were close enough that she could talk to them like that. Rita just hoped that Naomi-nee could actually be there for her, though that was quite a bit of wishful thinking, seeing as they'd just met.

"Then, from now on, you're my Naomi-nee, got it?" With that final comment, Rita'd giggle, not even bothered by Sharaku's own and only sticking her own tongue out at him for it.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Sharaku as a woman? She didn’t know why, but that thought made her laugh. Not because it was so strange, but because on some level he could probably pull it off, “Maybe if we had a little makeup to highlight your natural features. You may not have the hips, but we can work with it.” She would make it obvious she was joking, “Maybe you’d look good with pigtails. Or with a long braid. Something to show off your bone structure would probably do you good.” And she stopped herself before she got too involved in this. Naomi had spent most of her life avoiding fashion and the like, now she was planning how to turn a man into a woman. Her brain needed to seriously be looked at so someone could tell her what was wrong with it. She raised a single eyebrow with a smirk when Sharaku mentioned they were cute, “Good thing you just told us you prefer a different kind of beauty, or I’d think you were trying to flirt with us.” That was clearly not true. She would never take him for the flirtatious type, “Unless you changed your mind in the last few seconds.” She would poke Rita in the forehead, “Last I checked, little sisters don’t give orders to the bigger ones.” She would laugh and pat the girl’s head, “Just so you know, I have no idea what I’m doing. I’ve never been a sister before, older or otherwise.” In other words: she was going to either be the best sister or the worst. They would see.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Such a downer, eh? Of course, Sharaku wasn't stupid enough to think that hair would cut it on its own. Rita didn't really need to notify him of that. Still..''Oh? For example what..?'', he'd inquire with a slight cock of his head. Since she had already went ahead and mentioned it, he was sort of curious what exactly did she have in mind when stating that. Sure, obvious things like certain physical parts were impossible, but with everything else...you never know? He wouldn't want to seriously be a girl, mind you. It just sounded like a funny concept to fiddle with, for some entertainment value, if nothing else. Naomi's addition to the conversation made him snort lightly. Make up? Hard to imagine. ''As long as it wouldn't be something along the lines of bright red lipstick...'', he'd throw back, keeping up with the joke for now. Seriously, however, that one probably wouldn't suit him at all. At the mention of hairstyles, he would momentarily almost go cross eyed. Pigtails? How the hell would he even...? ''I thought pigtails were usually for young girls.'', he would give Naomi an almost sheepish look. Nope, he couldn't see that working. Besides, he would probably look weird that way. His hair was a bit too long for that. Might as well pretend to have two antennae or something. Braid was another thing, but that would take too much time to even make. Most likely wouldn't fit his style either.

When Rita returned the tongue gesture, he would just give her a vaguely raised eyebrow. ''Hm? I still could, you know. I never said I don't like women at all.'', he'd retort back at Naomi's comment, sporting a faintly amused smile. And that was that. He could, but it wasn't as if he had that kind of interest in either of the two, so technically a moot point. Yet, it was possible in theory. ''That said, my point still stands.'' The way the two females were acting was cute in a way, that was for sure. While he had not been trying to flirt, he had been serious with what he said. Well, as serious as the situation even allowed.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:06 pm

Success was achieved! In both her goals, Rita had passed with flying colors, making her happy on both ends. When it came to Sharaku's point, she was happy because it was silly, though she didn't exactly know what he though. Regardless, she could think of quite a few things that would work, there was a mean for someone to transition from being a man to a woman and vice-versa, genitalia included as well, of course, though the body structure wouldn't alter.

"Well, you could always start taking female hormones. It's never to late to start transitioning, you know?" She'd laugh afterwards, of course, though her sentence was credible. Rita admired those who actually had the courage to admit as being transsexual and transition to their most desired gender, though she also doubted that Sharaku was someone like that himself, he didn't seem to be unhappy as a man, from what Rita could tell.

"Pigtails? I... I think I can pull off those, actually..." With that comment, Rita turned to Naomi-nee, an inquisitive look in her eyes. "What do you think, Naomi-nee? Would it work?" It was mostly a joke question, but Rita was somewhat interested in the answer to it. She'd probably look cute in them, but regardless.

"Hm? What do you mean? I've seen lots of imoutos ordering their onee-chans around! It's common moe practice to do that, especially when the imouto is a loli and the onee-chan a grown woman." Rita could think of quite a few anime series that were like that, though she doubted that most everyone around her wouldn't understand a wink of what she was saying. Oh well, being a female otaku is harder than it seems at times...
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 12:24 am

Well, he wasn’t wrong, “Pigtails are usually for young girls, but they can work well on anyone that just looks younger. I think it has something to do with showing off how pretty your face is. Also, red just doesn’t seem like your color. I personally think more natural looking colors work better. Making your features stand out without making you look like a clown.” She didn’t like overly bright and eccentric colors when it came to people dressing up their faces, “I think the other problem is your wardrobe. You need a little black dress and some pumps.” That thought made her laugh. She couldn’t imagine Sharaku in that kind of getup let along embracing it and strutting his stuff. When he said he never said he didn’t like women at all, she would gasp, “Sharaku is also a lesbian. Or wait… that would mean he’s bi… Never mind.” She wasn’t exactly sure what she was saying anymore.

Naomi waved her hand in front of her face to dismiss what Rita said, “I don’t speak whatever language you are, so I missed most of that sentence. Based on context clues, I’m guessing you’re trying to justify ordering your big sister around.” She would give a haughty smile and shake her head, “Not going to happen. A big sister has to stand her ground. She’s supposed to teach her younger sister and keep her safe. Not get walked over by the adorableness.” She couldn’t let her first action as a big sister to be losing control, “But, yes, you would probably look very cute with pigtails. Still, I think it’s possible to do something more creative with that hair of yours. Maybe an up do?” She thought Rita could at least manage her hair that way, “Actually, I think many things could be done with your hair.” That seemed possible, at least.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:14 am

Really? That was certainly not what he had been asking for. Sharaku would give Rita a sort of 'duh' face. He got the fact that she was joking. Still, that kind of suggestion was a nope. ''...How about no. I think I'm fine as I am. I'd be willing to go as far as play pretend, but that's where it ends.'', he'd respond with an amused huff. She sure had some gall to suggest something as drastic as that. He had nothing against the deal, but in concern of himself, it was a no.

''So you think I look young? I'll take that as a compliment. Though, I think I'd still look funny with pigtails.'' Naomi had a point, yes, but he did find the idea ridiculous even after that. ''....I don't think I'm sure what would natural colors mean in my case.'', he'd add, in a slightly amused tone. What goes well with gray? Question of the year. More shades of gray? Either way, his skin color made make up sound hard. He would blink a few times, when Naomi mentioned the dressing part. Erm. ''Dress and high heels? Sounds amazing, but I don't think I own anything of the kind.'', he'd state, not really saying whether he'd actually wear so or not. Though, he was starting to wonder if Naomi would like to actually see him in all that stuff, with the initiative she was showing.

''Yes, I am.'', he'd say shortly, with a casual smile when Naomi made a final conclusion about his likes. He had thought it was obvious before, but apparently not. Then Rita went and made excessive use of japanese terms. He sort of understood the meaning of the words themselves...but not the analogy. He didn't watch anime after all. ''I personally missed the reasoning in that.'', he'd conclude after a moment of contemplating over it. He didn't come to a conclusion, however. At the discussion of Rita's hair, he would remain mostly silent, moreso listening to what was being said. Naomi was doing good enough for now. He didn't feel the need to butt in yet.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 am

...okay, this discussion about Sharaku turning into a woman somewhat really was tickling Rita's funny bone. It was pretty interesting too, though, and, while she was sustaining a laugh at the whole thing, her curiosity had the better of her, so she wanted to hear about it more.

"Aww, that's a shame... though, that second option does give me some ideas..." With a sly smile, Rita'd put a hand to her chin and start examining Sharaku thoroughly, trying to check where he'd turn out looking awesome as a woman, and where he'd be not-so-great at it. Turns out all he really needed was to add a bit to his chest and maybe compress his stomach area a bit, seeing as he'd need to create the illusion of having bigger hips. One thing that wouldn't be able to be changed was his shoulders, which did seem to be quite broad, at least broader than a normal woman's but that was alright, an excuse could always be made for it.

"...I dunno, but I think a nice light blue would fit Sharaku, somehow. Maybe combine it with some white and darker blue to contrast that grey skin of yours? That could work, it wouldn't look too bad." Rita was having fun, really, it was pretty amusing imagining Sharaku in that get-up, if anything, so this experience could be counted as "fun" in Rita's book.

"...none of you got it? Awww..." She'd mope a bit and then turn to Naomi-nee again, a cute curly cat-like smile on her face. "Alright, alright, fine! But you better be the best sister in the history of the world, Naomi-nee!" A challenging stare came from Rita's eyes, though she'd expect no less from someone who wanted to be her sister. Honestly, while it did start off as a joke, Rita was quite fond of having Naomi-nee as an actual sister, it warmed her heart that she was actually so eager for it.

"An up-do? You mean a ponytail? I've used that before, I usually always carry a scrunchy with me so I can tie it." She did wear her hair up some times, but not too often, Rita always preferred to have her hair flow behind her back like a cape, it made her feel prettier, in a way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next