Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Quick Links

->Site InRP Timeline

->Site Discord Chat

->Code of Conduct

->Site Updates

->Other Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Shop (Black Market)

->Missions (Case Files)

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

July 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Quell the First Dream (VS Dreamtime Drop Bear)
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyToday at 8:41 am by Sosina

» Mitsuaki Hiroto's Persona: Tatewari [Complete]
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyToday at 12:17 am by RazorKing6

» [Addendum #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 9:34 pm by Zain

» [Chapter #1.2 - Explore the Space Dust Cloud]
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 10:01 am by Yoshio

» The First Dream Sign Ups
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 9:58 pm by Phantom of the Chat

» Plug Upgrade
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:42 pm by Space Overlord Bfroger6

» The Quest For Good Tea
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 8:08 am by Tykal Mahavari

» At a knifes edge (SL thread)
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 7:32 am by Tykal Mahavari

» hey! Raven here!
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 8:52 pm by Phantom of the Chat

Current Events
The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) VmJmf1B
Updated: 8/18/2017

I've come to make an announcement. Shadow the Hedgehog's a bitch ass motherfucker. He pissed on my fucking wife. That's right. He took his hedgehog fucking quilly dick out, and he pissed on my fucking wife, and he said that it was "t h i s b i g" and I said that's disgusting. So, I'm making a call out post on my Twitter.com: Shadow the Hedgehog, you got a small dick. It's the size of this walnut except way smaller. And guess what? Here's what my dong looks like. (explosion noises) That's right, baby. Tall points, no quills, no pillows. Look at that, it looks like two balls and a bong. He fucked my wife, so guess what? I'm gonna fuck the Earth. THAT'S RIGHT, THIS IS WHAT YOU GET! MY SUPER LASER PISS! Except I'm not gonna piss on the Earth, I'm gonna go HIGHER. I'm PISSING ON THE MOON!!! How do you like that, OBAMA? I PISSED ON THE MOON, YOU IDIOT!

All templates on the site have been updated, and this also includes the rules aswell. When referring to the rules, please disregard any that say "Old" or "Obsolete" as we are no longer using those rules for the Endymion Plot. Oh, don't be mistaken! I love breaking the rules! But in this case, follow them or erasure!

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Philodai

Philodai

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Empty
PostSubject: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:29 pm

So this was it. Joshua stood at the very edge of Standansen. The primordial vapors that wafted about caused him to question his sanity and his bravery. It eerily reeked of danger and of death. He never wanted to go down there. Every bit of his whole body screamed to get away from this place. How could he possibly hope to brave it?

He couldn't, but he would. There's no hope by avoiding the crux of the Azores' problems. The Egg must be taken down. Joshua heaved a deep sigh. It was scary. But it must be done. So he entered Standansen and headed towards where the football stadium would be. It's funny, dying in a sports center. Not exactly what one would call a common or orthodox place to die at.

But at least he would die for a good cause. Though that didn't hearten him a single bit.

Upon arriving, Joshua would see many familiar faces. Especially the ones he called up through cellphone. Though there might be a couple he never saw before.

"Hey there. Sorry. Was I being late? Anyway, before we go in, shall we come up with a strategy for a bit? I think some of us around here are unsure of what they're going to be up against."

OOC: Blaez, Rita, and Sharaku are people I expect to join this suicide mission. Same with Rinna and Simon, I believe ICly they are to come here as well. Though Jack and the rest may join in if they wish and are able to. Katzuya, I'd rather you not come. But if you insist, you better not fuck around. Communicate for Christ's sake.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:45 pm

"This is it..." Jack sighed as the stadium in the distance grew closer with every step... This was... Big, bigger then anything he had ever done before. The meeting with the rangers had just ended, and he had volunteered to face the threat of the egg on his own in order to scope out it's true nature while they found a way to better prepare for the threat. This was the first time he would be taking a mission on without at least one Ranger backing him up. It felt... weird. At this point he was more like a Kamen Rider then anything else... Man... that sucked, Kamen Riders were always less cool then Sentai Heros... Ether way, his resolve was being tested, but it would not break here. He had to do this, he had to prove that he was the hero he claimed to be.

As Jack arrived on the scene with the others, he slowed his PersoRacer (A red bike that he had taped painted cardboard boxes to...) to a halt and looked around to the people gathered around."Huh... and here I thought I'd be taking this one on my own..." If they were already here he would hold his gaze on Simon and Rinna for beat and say to them"Heh... Well isn't this a happy reunion... How have you two been doing?"

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Ezgif.com-gif-makerJack

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 pm

The sound of a roaring engine sounded from nearby as a red motorcycle pulled over right on the street near the stadium, two people sitting on it, one wearing a crimson-colored helmet with a shaded visor, while the other had an emerald green one on. Steadily, the rider of the motorcycle, the one wearing the crimson helmet, stepped off, lending her hand to her companion so she could get off as well. Without wasting much time, she removed her helmet to let her long silver hair fall out, placing the former (obviously) on top of the bike, which was now leaning on the side of a building.

"Okay, here we are... You ready for this, Lia?" Rita turned her head around at her companion, waiting for her decision before she walked over to the others, a hand in her pocket. She was eager to fight, if nothing else, and this was finally it... "Hm? The Red Ranger again. Interesting to see you here." The silvernette kept a neutral face as she looked at Jack, then at Joshua. "You're here too? Heh, for appearing out of nowhere, you sure have a knack for getting yourself involved in the hardest shit." She scratched the back of her head, and if Simon was here already, she'd walk up to him, then give a light smirk as she looked at him.

"You forgot something." Rita dug into her pants' pocket, retrieving a pen and an ID Card with Simon's name, then offered it to him. "You don't want to know the trouble I got into to get those. Figured you'd like'em back." After saying that, and if Simon took the items back, she'd walk over to Lia again, sighing and waiting for everyone to arrive before going in.

-Ah, How Far Away, the Ideal World-

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) GPuKc0z
Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Time to fight again. How many times has it been by now? Ah well. Regardless, this apparently had to get done one way or another. That strange fog from this place was rather troubling, and trouble was best not left waiting. Usually. As much as he'd rather take at least a short break first.

Sharaku would almost frown as he walked over, seeing all those faces around. This was going to be a long day, apparently. He was fine with Rita, that much he knew. But the rest he knew nothing about. Battle-wise, that is. Plus, he didn't even know how exactly he stood with Simon and Rinna. Then again, there was no choice, was there? Hopefully, people would not bicker during a fight, if nothing else. Because that could seriously get annoying sometimes. ''So many people.'' And some of them weren't even on best terms from what he knew. Like Jack with Simon and Rinna for example. ''I really hope this won't end with people arguing over what to do.'' That was the last thing they needed now. Regardless of that, he would wait around for now, deciding to listen to whatever else was said first, before doing anything more.

Shintaro : TBA : Power Book : TBA

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Niqypz The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) 2iqypz
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Azores had become so chaotic recently, all thanks to the event. Oh well, no time to blame go around blaming people, right now he had other problems to worry about, like whatever was going on at the stadium, if someone didn't heard about it, they were probably living under a rock.

So there he was, the walk to stadium took a while but he arrived at the stadium in time. A lot of unfamiliar faces were there, he only knew Joshua and Jack, but he only met former once when they teamed up to fight that shadow in Alt.Standasen, and it was a bit awkward to see Jack after he left the Rangers"So i'm not the only one who had this idea..."Blaez was surprised to see that many people"Hey Josh... Jack..."He greeted the two"That's a big crowd."Large groups can a pain to manage, but if everyone cooperated, it would make everything much more easier.

Last edited by Blaez on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Lia let go of Rita after the long ride. She certainly had never ridden a motorcycle before, and that was certainly a thrill! Though her excitement blew off in a hitch when the mist thickened, and the source became only steps away. She wore something conservative, actually playing serious for once. "I doubt I can't be after being here now. I'm gonna have to try," she said with a smile. Meanwhile outside the entrance came two others. Anyone who knew them recognized them as Rinna Lauderdale and Simon Alba. Simon smiled a bit seeing a few familiar faces while Rinna remained leaning back against the wall, nodding and acknowledging Joshua and Rita's presence. "Long time no see Rita and Jack. Thanks for calling us up Josh. We got your back." He said, before turning to Rinna and whistling. Rinna pushed her lips together and began to reluctantly walk to the group slowly forming. She studied the familiar and new faces, not sure what to think. She knew a couple of these guys knew how to fight so she was overall pleased with the group turnout. But that celebrity came back? Is she really cut out for this? "Cuore? You gonna be alright with this? This isn't a normal circus act you know," she said, it sounding a bit more like a criticism than an actual worrying remark. Lia didn't seem to catch that, but she tilted her head anyway. "I got this. Don't worry, I can back you up." Rinna's eyes shifted towards the entrance. "Hmph..."
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Well, someone here is familiar. There is this silver girl and the boy in the academy then there is Jack and Blaez, long time no see. There is one unfamiliar guy, whoever he is, he must have awakened powers as well.

"Hey Jack. Long time no see" he greeted Jack as he enters the crowd. He would then look at Rita and Joshua. "Hmmm, it's you two. It's nice to see you again." then looked at the thing in the middle of the stadium. "What do we have here?" he asked.

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Pizap_10
Minerva - Level 2:

Last edited by Katzuya on Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Philodai

Philodai

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 8:48 pm

There's quite a big number around here. Seeing this made Joshua feel like maybe this fight wasn't going to be so bad. Maybe they were fated to lose, but at the least they weren't going out with a whimper. It's amazing how the strength in numbers could make one feel a bit more emboldened. Though Joshua had to raise an eyebrow at Jack's arrival. What the hell is with his ride? And is he seriously dressed up as the Red Ranger? Does he really expect to be taken seriously? Well, so as long as he can do something, then it's all forgiven... even though it's clearly someone who's too in love with their childhood in an utterly cringey disgusting way. But of course, that other guy with blue hair was here. Hopefully he'll actually work with the team better than last time. The last thing this gathering needs is someone who's messing up the teamwork.

"Alrighty then. I guess we can talk along the way inside. So, let's get going."

He gestured them forward and headed on inside.

Acquired Badges:

Information For Me:

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) A9GlVvo
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:13 pm

''Kaz! Blaez! Sharaku! Glad to see you all here! Glad to see I'll have people I can trust watching my back on this one.'' Jack chuckled as he went to pat Kaz and Blaez on the shoulders. This was good... It felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders knowing that his friends where there to help him, after all, what's a Power Ranger without his friends? ''I can't tell you how glad I am to see you guys! I thought I'd be handleing this mission alone. Then again... We Rangers are NEVER alone! That goes double for ex-rangers,'' Jack flashed a friendly thumbs up to Blaez as he said the last part. Ex-ranger or not he was glad to see his friend again.

''Glad to hear that Simon,'' Jack would say without the slightets hint of malice in his voice. ''I just want to say, no hard feelings about the rally, I mean yeah you guys shouted my identity to the world and made it really hard to do ma job... But eh, the fact that you're here and willing to fight by my side means you're Ok in my book! I hope this means we can be friends...''

However, under his jovial mood, he felt a chill in the bottom of his stomach... It wasn't because of Simon or Rinna... they where ok in his book sense they didn't bring any civilians to the fight... no... his sense of dread came from Rita... He remembered what Miss.Divine had told him, that Rita had seen fit to join his cause, only to leave it behind shortly after. Even more she seemed rather buddy buddy with Simon, that could only mean bad things... Had she gotten close to Miss.Divine only in order to give her to Simon and Rinna?... No matter her reason, it was enough for Jack to not exactly trust the oddly silver haired girl... seriously was that natural? Both her and Kaz... Silver and Blue hair? No way that was natural... Jack would have to be on the look out for roots...

The girl that showed up with Rita he had never seen before so no comment there... but the one other guy with the group... He gave Jack the, "Are you serious right now? You're dressed as a Power Ranger right now you twit!" look... sigh... Jack had seen it a milion times before and it ticked him off... oh well, now was not the time. "Alright! Sense it seems we're all here for the same goal, lets get in there and show em' what we're made of!" Jack struck a heroic pose before triumphantly marching into the gate of the stadium "It's MOPHIN TIME!"

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Ezgif.com-gif-makerJack

The Information of Love and Fate!

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 9:44 pm

Rita smirked at Lia's answer, satisfied. "Good. I knew you wouldn't turn back, Lia. We've been through this before, right? We'll make it through." Only turning at Lia, Rita eased her face for a moment, putting on a childishly cheerful smile. Even if this was a serious event, Rita had absolute confidence in both hers and her lover's abilities.

"Now then..." Letting her face return to its regular expressionless expression, Rita turned to Simon and handed him two items at once, an ID Card and a pen. "Figured I'd return these ahead of time. I went through a lot of trouble to get them, that's for sure. Regardless, we'll talk more once this is over." The silvernette wasn't exactly eager to continue a conversation with him for long... not right now, anyway. There were things to ask Simon later, this wasn't the time to do it.

Though she heard Rinna's little... remark, towards her lover, Rita only sighed, simply because Lia didn't seem to catch on. Better for them, having a cat fight break out before they even went inside would be a hell of a pain. Though, she noticed the Red Ranger looking at her. She raised an eyebrow while looking at him, then smiled.

"Is there anything wrong, Red-chan? I don't bite, if you want to talk, y'know?" The silvernette walked nonchalantly towards Jack, before noticing Joshua go in. Well, time to go? Might as well. She waited for an answer, keeping it in mind before walking off towards the entrance. Naturally, she wouldn't respond, she had a hunch on what it was... and it was unnecessary to talk about right now.

Back to top Go down
Grimm

Grimm

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:11 pm

Hm. Nothing too important was going on, in all honesty. The only one grabbing attention for real here was Jack. As usual. Not even really unexpected, but sometimes he really wished to not have to listed to anything related to Jack's posing as a TV superhero. It was really starting to get old. Plus, it was a bit exasperating considering the kind of situation this was.

''Right...'', he would sigh, moving after them as they went. Though, he would look towards Jack briefly. ''No offense Jack, but you should really lay back with all that secret identity and superhero stuff at least for a while. It starts getting annoying after a certain point.'' They already had a conflicting party in a way, and he wasn't really in the mood to deal with that too as well.

Other than that, he wouldn't really talk much more, considering that the rest didn't address him. And he had little to say for no reason. Not yet at least. It's not like anyone was bringing up plans or something, and he wasn't one for small talk just because. Doubly so if he was the one that should start it. He'd rather just listen until something was worth commenting on, or someone spoke to him directly.

Shintaro : TBA : Power Book : TBA

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Niqypz The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) 2iqypz
Back to top Go down
Albrecht

Albrecht

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:25 pm

Blaez payed no mind to the other's bickering, he just remained in silence, the only person that even bothered with his presence was Jack, who gave him a thumbs up, Blaez returned it by waving back at him. Teaming up with Kazuya and Jack brought some bad memories up... he'd have to endure it.

"Already going in?Alright..."Blaez shrugged as he followed everyone into the stadium, it looked like there would be some ficrition between some people, as long they saved it for later it wasn't Blaez's problem.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Simon nodded at Jack. "I can tell you're not entirely over it. I don't blame you. We can settle it later; I am just glad to see you're here to fight. You're more than just talk." he said with a confirming smile. He looked at Rita oddly with the things he received from her, unsure what to think about that. "Huh? So you went through my stuff while school was down? Well, we can discuss that later, you're right..."

As the group walked in, the mist grew thicker, and thicker, almost to the point where it was near impossible to breath. After a few steps, the mist would clear, and they would be inside the stadium, with a pool of black ooze being the only thing keeping them afloat if that. They would find that they constantly had the sensation as though the ooze itself was pulling them down under, though as long as they moved, it would only go up to their ankles at best. Lia would be frowning, but still pushing forward. Even she despite her firmness was still rather frightened at it all. Rinna pushed on ahead of the group, as though leading them. She was bewildered by it all, and looked back once or twice to make sure everyone was okay. Simon walked with the group with a curious stare at what rested in the middle...

"....What the...? That wasn't here before..."

Instead of what he had seen before, a large monstrosity was in its place, writhing with odd noises, and featured several leaking mouths that snapped with sharp teeth as it stood there taller than any of them, the size of a house. Even the bespectacled librarian now looked a bit freaked at it. Rinna instead scowled at it; not afraid at all, or at least not externally. "Well then, hey ugly! You won't be living here much longer now!" Rinna shouted to it, though no simple response came from the, thing. Lia pulled out her whip and took a step back. Of course she was horrified, but she still did not run. She had someone here to keep safe, and a whole home to protect. Whatever the case, wherever they would stop, the mist would grow thicker, obscuring the entrance from which they came, while the Thing simply remained in place, only now the atmosphere grew heavier, as though a killing intent had been fully unveiled, coming from the very thing that the group now faced...

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Shield10

PvS Combat has Begun...??? is Attacking, Press X to Not Die...

???:

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 11:26 pm

Rita groaned as she walked through the mist, covering her mouth and nose so she wouldn't breathe it in... lord, this was... great. Just great.

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) HT7HShw

"Is this what it'll come down to? Wonderful, just great, so now we have an Eldritch Abomination to fight..."

The silvernette stuck close to Lia, making sure she was safe first and foremost... though she did take note of her current state, and placed a hand on her shoulder, smiling with a courage unlike she could ever muster before. "Wait a second, I may be able to get a reading on what it is..." She stuck her hand out, looking at the massive beast, and her eyes glowed redder, illuminating her position in the mist, if only slightly.

Stats:

Actions:

Lia Stats:

Actions:

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 12:37 am

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Shield10

??? Analyzed:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)   The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incubation (Rita/Sharaku/Blaez/Simon/Rinna/Jack)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next