Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:59 pm

“But if your passport was already water-proof, you wouldn’t need to out-swim the cops.”   If it wasn’t clear by now, she was speaking of illegally enter a country using a body of water. She had assumed that you needed your passport to cover it. That was the basis of her argument, “Maybe it would just be easier to try a plane…”   She had to admit, it did involve less thinking. She just wasn’t very good at thinking when she was planning on relaxing. Her upper body was getting dry, so she dipped back under quickly. When she came back up, she moved the strands of her that were in her face to the side, “No worries. I don’t think we’re even arguing. More like, a difference of opinions.”   Because she thought the girl should have more faith in herself. She may not have known Rita, but she wanted her to have some confidence. As Rita swam away from them, Naomi would turn to Sharaku, “So, how did you meet her? You two seem to get along well enough. Friend from your home country?”   She doubted that, since that didn’t appear to be that close. It was clear they weren’t strangers, but they weren’t best buds either.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:57 pm

''I have no idea why are we even talking about this..'', Sharaku would mutter, as the talk about crossing water borders continued. Honestly, he wasn't following this one. He had no idea why were they even discussing about passports and where did it even come from. Even with Hyde's randomness, he was still not used to jumping around like this all of a sudden. Maybe it was supposed to be funny, but if so, he was not really feeling it. Since when was illegal border crossing an amusing subject for conversation anyway?

Rita's explanation was rather interesting, but she was right about saying that looks don't mean everything. ''Everything can be deceiving, I'd say.'', he would comment simply, leaving it at that. Truth to be told, he wasn't really too organized, even if he may look it in general. ''I was just saying.'' He hadn't really expected the two to have a serious argument. Better make sure though. He did not want to get into a pool fight, as funny as the idea sounded. That should stay just as an imagination. He would look to the side, watching Rita swim off briefly, before turning back when Naomi questioned him. ''Hm? No, we just ran into each other randomly some time ago. Things happen. We're not even from the same country. I may speak her language, but I am not from there, really.'', he would answer, with a light shrug. It was an amusing prospect though. He had been in Japan for a long while yes, but it was hard to imagine he would meet someone there, and then end up in the same place later on.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 3:57 am

As soon as she emerged from the water, Rita would look between the two right after they finished their little talk, though she'd heard nothing from it. In any case, after that little scene, she'd paddle slowly to meet them again, standing at just the right spot to form a triangle between the three of them.

"So, is anyone else gonna swim or are we just gonna stand around here at the edge and talk?" It was a joke, of course; Rita asked this only to see if anyone else wanted to go for an actual swim with her, though she'd seen Naomi do it before alone, when she went to meet with Sharaku, presumably, though she thought nothing of her at the time.

"Hmm, well, if I may ask, how do you two know each other? Not that it's odd or anything, I'm just a bit curious about what your relationship is..." Honestly, Rita was genuinely interested and her tone would show it, she wouldn't seem very nervous at all when asking the question and instead she'd keep a bit of a poker face on, though with signs that she wasn't tense... afterwards, she'd just wait, not really having anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 9:11 pm

“Actually, I have no idea either. It just seemed like I was originally going somewhere. I don’t remember where that was anymore though.” She just had a bad habit of never stopping when it was a good idea. She would hum a little when Sharaku explained how he knew Rita, “Is that so? She seems like a nice girl.” She just said whatever came to her mind. Not like she was concerned with other understanding her at all moments. Some moments of randomness were a good idea. Naomi would give a small pout when Rita mentioned swimming, “We are swimming. Just very slowly. We’ll reach the other end in a few days.” In all honesty, talking and swimming at the same time was really hard. She couldn’t imagine holding a normal conversation that way. “We met at the museum, and Sharaku has begrudgingly put up with me since.” She gave a thumbs up when she said that. It wasn’t a lie. They did meet at the museum, but it wasn’t the reason they stuck together. Heck, half the time they ran across each other by accident. In fact, she wasn’t completely sure how often they had ever planned a meeting at this point.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 8:30 am

Nice, eh? Well, Sharaku didn't know whether that was the right adjective to use to describe Rita. She could be both nice and not, after all. Depends. Not that anyone is a constant sweetheart. ''I suppose so. Good you think that, because you might be seeing her more often, if I'm right.'', he'd throw back, a bit vaguely, but he didn't feel like risking she would get back and question the conversation at hand. He didn't want to talk about that right now, if it could be helped. Point was, that Rita would probably hang around in some way, seeing as she knew about what was happening...to a certain extent. Besides, knowing Hyde he would try to pull her into that school investigation. Speaking of which, he kind of wondered if Naomi remembered. He wasn't sure whether his memory served him right, but he had the feeling Hyde had mentioned her by name at their latest meet when detailing his school venture and the fight. It wasn't that likely for someone have the same first name. At least, he didn't think Rita was very common. Not here.

''I think they'd kick us out before we accomplish that.''
, he'd shake his head in amusement at Naomi's answer to Rita's question when the silverhaired female came back. ''That said, I wouldn't mind if you actually want to.'', he'd give Rita his own answer. Honestly, he didn't lean towards either option more than the other. Stand around or swim. What was the big difference. Maybe the fact that it was harder to maintain a conversation during the latter action. He would give Rita a raised eyebrow for a short moment when she posed the exact same question Naomi had a while ago. Such a random coincidence. Though, Naomi's response baffled him a bit. That was rather straightforward. ''That can work...'', he would mutter, trailing of a little when he realized something. ''Wait. You're saying that I'm pretty much just putting up with you..? Where did that come from?'', he would frown shortly, thinking the sentence over. ''Eh, nevermind.'' Actually, she was probably joking. He was a bit slow today, apparently. And the water hadn't even gotten stuck in his ears yet.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:13 pm

At Naomi's comment, Rita'd chuckle slightly, though ultimately, it was a bit dry to her... the silvernette had a pretty good sense of humor, but there was some stuff she simply wouldn't find funny.

"Well, if you want to get there before the Summer, you'll have to hurry more. I don't think going at this speed will make us reach the end in just a few days..." In truth, Rita's style of humor was more of a self-deprecating one, though it was some times aimed at the whole group instead of just her... that could end up being seen as jerkish, but Rita's tone held no mock in it, she was actually serious with what she said, even if she did chuckle after it.

"I see... so you two met by chance? Heh, that's interesting, I just ran into Sharaku at a book store one day, then we ended up meeting each other some other times by random chance... like this time." This comment of her would actually make Rita laugh audibly and normally, though it'd be light and low instead of a normal scream-like laugh that other people might have. You could consider it cute, in a way, perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 2:28 am

Seeing her more often? What in the world did that even mean? Maybe she and Sharaku were hanging out more. She really had no idea, and it didn’t seem like they hung out in many of the same places. It was pretty clear that she didn’t recognize Rita’s name from when Hyde mentioned her. It’s not like Naomi had the best memory around, “Well, I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt to swim just a little.” She thought it would be hard to hold a conversation meanwhile, but if it was some ‘lazy swimming’ maybe it could work. To which she would immediately start wading as if she was really doing something impressive, “Now I am a force to be reckoned with. I go twice the speed as before.” She could actually swim more than that, but she didn’t want to be the first to leave. She had more respect than to leave others in her bubbles. Naomi’s eyes twinkled as Sharaku questioned what she meant by putting up with her, “You mean you really like me? Really? Truly?” Not that the world was that black and white, but she was in the middle of a bit. She couldn’t leave character now. Actually, she probably could, “Sorry. Sometimes I get this strange illusion that I’m funny.” In reality, she was hilarious. She would laugh at her own joke, joining in with Rita’s.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:56 am

By now Sharaku wasn't sure whether they were just joking about it, or actually going to swim. Well no matter, if they went by Naomi's speed, he could catch up easy, had she wandered away enough. ''Well, zero times two is still zero.'', he would comment jokingly, seeing as twice the speed didn't seem to be doing much of a trick for her. He would give her an almost blank faced look when she questioned his own question. Maybe he should have stayed shut. Then again...''Not like 'that'.'', he'd deadpan, though he would stick his tongue at her a few moments later. He knew she didn't mean it in that manner, but he couldn't resist giving that answer. Besides, why did she even feel the need to question that? ''On a more serious note, why'd you think I don't? If I'm okay enough with Hyde, I have no reason to be just putting up with you.'', he'd elaborate afterwards, still somewhat amused.

Rita proved to be a distraction soon enough, laughing at her own comment. Eh? What was funny with that? Naomi joined soon as well...and he just stared at the two. ''I think I probably missed the punch line here.'', he'd state flatly, looking between the two females. Seriously now, what was the deal? He did have a sense of humor, yes, but apparently it didn't match with others'. Either that, or he was not paying enough attention.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:52 am

Honestly, Rita wasn't quite sure of what to think right now... Naomi was definitely quite funny, but the silvernette's sense of humor wasn't quite turned towards that kind of joke, though she did give a grin and get in on it.

"Alright then, allow me to go at thrice the speed." That little comment set Rita off at a bit of a faster pace than Naomi, though still quite slow in comparison to how she swam before. It was still pretty fun, though, a bit of a "race" with Naomi, if you will, was what Rita was aiming for. In regards to Sharaku's comments, Rita'd just stare a bit confused.

"So... you mean she isn't your girlfriend?" It was a joke, of course, though the way it was delivered would make it seem as if Rita was serious. Call it a good poker face, perhaps an ability to hide emotions well, but Rita always had a knack for keeping her face static throughout a conversation, she just never found it necessary unless she was joking.

"There was supposed to be a punch line? I just found my comment a bit amusing, that's all. Naomi's, though... that was pretty funny, I gotta say." A giggle there, a chuckle over yonder, Rita was actually full of laughter today, it seemed. She did find Naomi funny, but not enough to make her burst out in actual laughter. However, Rita was actually slightly worried that Sharaku was gonna be left behind, seeing as he didn't seem to be moving at all... oh well, more girl time opportunities, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 7:56 pm

When Sharaku pointed out that she was still moving slowly, she would sigh, “Logic, my one weakness. If it has to be that way, though, I will go along with you. Time to kick it up to five times the speed.” She started swimming backwards, but didn’t go far. Instead, she’d turn around and start paddling around them, “See, I can swim. The problem is that I can’t hear you two if I go too far away.” She stopped back in her original spot and feigned a bow, but without going under, “That’s why logic is my enemy. It makes me think too much.” Not that she didn’t think. In fact, she was rather good at thinking. Logic just made her question every moment of her existence. That was the part she could do without. If only she were smart, she would know how to tell the difference between what was logical and what was her over analyzing.

She would laugh when both Sharaku and Rita made their statements about her asking if Sharaku liked her, “Sorry to disappoint, but Sharaku isn’t my type and I doubt I’m his.” Besides, she was loyal, and she already had her sights on somebody else, “And I was only joking. You know, they say laughter is the best medicine, so if we can find something to laugh at, maybe we’ll never get sick.” She was obviously using pseudo-science, “But I guess the common cold doesn’t obey that rule, so maybe it only works with the blues.” She would think for a moment before switching topics, “That’s something else though. I have no idea. I’m not a doctor of any sort, so don’t take your medical advice from me. I’ll be right back. You two enjoy some one on one time together.” She would flip onto her back and start swimming to the other end. She needed to clear her head for a moment so she’d stop thinking so much. She wanted to just swim and relax, not question everything.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 pm

Once again, Sharaku was not sure whether they were going somewhere or not. Rita made a move to outswim Naomi, and then the blonde girl proceeded to loop back to the starting point. The two females were being confusing now. He had no idea whether he was supposed to actually move in some direction or not. ''That's blinding. However, I think I lost the flow by now. Are we swimming or not..?'', he'd ask, in a slightly puzzled tone. He couldn't decide on either. Sure, the two were joking around. That he did get. Still, it didn't answer the basic question.

Rita managed to deadpan quite well. He wasn't even sure whether she was serious or not. Though, the latter would make more sense. He and Naomi didn't look like they were dating, did they? Because if they did, then he'd have to do a double take right there and then. Naomi was nice, yes, but he still prefered guys a bit more. That, and she already had a guy she liked, as far as he was aware. He had never even seriously considered that kind of thing between them. Actually, he had imagined Hyde in that situation sooner than her. Only for the amusement, of course. He didn't like Hyde in that manner. God forbid that. It wouldn't work out, even if he by some miracle did fancy the redhead. ''Fair point.'', he'd add to Naomi's clarification. ''It is always a subject to change, however. On the other hand, I prefer 'flat chests' anyway.'', he'd state afterwards, his tone fairly amused. He was clearly in a rather jesting mood today. That, and it wasn't like he minded claiming such. The reactions were often worth it. If someone had a problem...it was their own, not his. He couldn't care less about other people's opinions when it came to this particular subject, less so when they were unpleasant.

''Wouldn't you upset your vocal chords if you laugh too much? Not that laughter is bad in general.''
, he would say, tilting his head to the side a little. Naomi sure had some random theories going. Then again, she still made more sense than Hyde on a good day. At least she followed the point most of the time. Hyde just sprouted whatever even if it had no relation to the topic on hand. ''Allright...?'', he would trail off when Naomi decided to swim off on her own. ''Well, are we doing anything, or..?'', he'd turn towards Rita, not entirely sure what to make of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:03 am

So... we weren't supposed to swim? Rita had to be confused, as she actually did follow Naomi around in her swimming pattern, having absolutely no idea why she was doing it. "I'm just playing Follow the Leader, Sharaku..." That basically said that Rita would follow Naomi for now since she didn't know what else there was to do.

Still, Naomi's comments did pose a problem... if zero times two was still zero... then cranking it up to five times would do nothing, seeing as zero times five was still zero... so confusing... however, Naomi's comments on the second subject did make Rita a bit disappointed, seeing as she was joking...

...however, Sharaku's little "comment" made Rita freeze in place, a bit... intrigued but also a bit... call it shocked. "...you're a pettanko man, huh?" After that, Rita'd stare at her chest for a bit, blushing as she did so with a frown, then cover them and turn away in a flash. "Sorry to disappoint, but I don't like men..." To go along with that one, Rita just stuck her tongue out at Sharaku. Rita had no qualms with saying she was a lesbian, it was no real secret... hell, even when she told it to Lia, the real secret was that she liked her, no that she was homosexual.

"I've had problems some times with laughing too much... it made my throat sore and scratchy, it hurt quite a bit, actually..." Shrugging at Naomi's decision to waddle off, she'd just wave as the blonde girl trailed away for what Rita hoped would only be a moment. In truth, she really was getting along quite well with Naomi... she liked her already, though not romantically, of course, Rita was loyal to the person she liked, even if they didn't like her back... yet.

"I dunno... wanna play something in the water?" Actually... Rita was confused now. What were they supposed to do on that one-on-one time? She'd cross her arms and frown slightly, trying to think about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:41 pm

“I don’t think I’m going to change any time soon.” She would state with a slight chuckle. She was stubborn that way. ‘Flat chests’? What in the world did that mean? She gave it some thought, figuring he didn’t mean small breasts the way Rita interpreted it… At least, she figured that’s what it meant, given the girls reaction. So, if a ‘flat chest’ wasn’t the same as ‘small breasts’ that meant only one thing: he meant men. She didn’t know Sharaku was gay, or at least bi. Honestly, she hadn’t given his sexuality much thought. Then again, she didn’t give anyone’s sexuality much thought. She would pat Rita on the shoulder trying to calm her down, “Don’t worry. I’m pretty sure you aren’t a target either.” When Rita mentioned she wasn’t in to men, she would gasp. Was Naomi the only one here that was straight? Not that there was a standard, she just thought it was odd that they were covering most (if not all) the bases.

As soon as Naomi reached the other end of the pool, her real plan began. Making sure they weren’t looking, she would dive underwater and swim back to them. This was her plan. She was going to be a water ninja- which probably was a stupid idea, considering the water was clear and they could easily see her. Still, she could try. As soon as she reached them, she would pop out of the water like a shell out a pistol. She was aiming to take them by surprise, but one never knew if her plan would work. As soon as she saw their reactions, she would smile, “Did I miss anything important?” She figured not, but you never knew.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 2:56 pm

At first, Sharaku didn't get Rita's reaction. What did that word even mean? It sounded Japanese, but he didn't think he was familiar with whatever it meant. ''Huh?'' He was definitely confused right there and then. For a moment, that is. Rita's next actions clarified enough, when he considered them in regards to what he had originally said. Ehhhh, okay? He just stared at Rita for a good while, letting Naomi speak up first and all. This was just too much in one setting. Pff. This was so ridiculous it was funny. He would end up laughing aloud at the whole scene. If this kept on, he was so going to die here today. When he finally managed to compose himself...which actually took quite a while, he would raise an eyebrow at Rita. ''I wouldn't be against that. Nor have I meant so with my words, however. If we're speaking of what I said, Naomi's right this time around. I was aiming towards something else.'', he would elaborate on his words a bit with an amused chuckle. Maybe she'd get it right this time around. He was even less concerned about the reaction by now anyway. Still, he would be lying if he said she didn't surprise him by claiming she didn't like men at all. The things you learn in random conversations. Of course, he had no problem with that. Why would he? ''Either way, no problem with me. More guys for others?'', he would comment nonchalantly. As sudden as this topic was, it was definitely fairly entertaining.

He would frown thoughtfully when Rita mentioned playing. Playing what? It's not like they had a ball or anything. Eh. ''Maybe.'', he'd state vaguely, giving her a look, before splashing her with some water. Too much thinking at the moment. As for Naomi, he in fact hadn't been paying attention enough to notice her ahead of time. Too bad that he wasn't one to freak out easy. He would turn his head sharply to look at her, but that was that. ''Not really...?'', he'd answer offhandedly. Was he missing something here?
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Honestly, the other two's reactions weren't quite as unexpected to Rita as they may seem otherwise... She was aware that what Sharaku said could hold a second meaning, but perhaps it was more logical for her to go the most expected route? Something like that.

"Eh...?" She'd stand baffled as Sharaku started laughing aloud... it was quite... uncharacteristic, to say the least. "Is my confusion really that funny...?" Rita was a tad bit perplexed by this point, she really didn't know what was so funny to make Sharaku laugh so... unlike him as that. It was confusing, to say the least, and it further added to her previous confusion.

"I see..." It wasn't too surprising, seeing as, if her first assumption wasn't right, then the other possibility was all that was left, right? Also, while unknown to both Rita and Naomi, unless the latter could read minds, Rita herself would actually wonder if Sharaku was gay or bi too, though she'd pull off a very obvious thinking expression, not really having recovered from her confusion earlier.

"You can have'em..." Honestly, Rita was never quite comfortable around guys... Some people were an exception, though, like Sharaku or how Alex was... but, oddly enough, when it was a girl that Rita was talking to, the silvernette never even so much as hesitated when talking, much less acted coldly... she guessed it was because she could just relate more with the female gender, both because it was her gender and because it was the one she was attracted to.

At the whole ordeal with playing and such, though, Rita would try to defend herself against the sudden splash, only to be knocked off balance by the surprise caused by Naomi's sudden appearance, causing Rita to flail around in the water for a bit, splashing some everywhere before righting herself and holding on to whatever nearby edge of the pool she could, gasping for air.

"U-u-unfair!! D-do you want me to drown?!" In between gasps and with a clearly blushing face, she'd sort of scream out those little lines. Rita wasn't good with surprises, honestly... especially when such surprises dealt with water, specifically because her main element was fire... When something came along and surprised her BEFORE she was surprised, though, you had a panicked Rita on your hands for sure.

"Huff... huff... y-you meanies..." After recomposing herself and getting her breath back, Rita'd turn towards the two of them with a pout on her face, slightly mad at them. Honestly, it wasn't like she was actually mad, but more playful than anything. It was fun, but it was also something that made Rita panic quite a lot in one moment... in that sense, it was both fun and not fun... weird...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)   The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Beaches are Closed (Rita/Sharaku)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next