Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:34 am

Sentinel rose an eyebrow when Naomi pointed out that orange doesn't fit him, that was rather surprising, he thought it would be the perfect color. Naomi disagreed, though she did state that blue would be the perfect color for Sharaku, which made some sense. Blue was the color of the sea and rivers, which were normally calm and peaceful. They made their way across the Earth's surface in a steady and slow motion. There was no need to rush like some of the wild fires that consumed the Earth's surface. Eventually, Naomi would inform him that white would be more of his color. The android tilted his head a bit and thought about it for a moment. What she made sense, he was Maria's guardian and he was quite strong. maybe not stronger than the others, but he was still pretty strong. "White is my color? If what you said is true then I would agree. It's lack of popularity doesn't bother me that much. If I recall correctly, I have plenty of clothes that match my designated color." In fact his weight lifting gloves were the perfect example of that.

Rather suddenly Naomi fell asleep at the table, and the android cocked his head slightly reaching over to shake her a bit. Was she ill or something? Though before he could touch her she would spring back to being awake and apologize for being rude. "Are you taking care of yourself Naomi? I understand what we went through was tiring, but you should make sure to get at least eight hours of sleep. This will keep your body healthy and your mind focused. Even more so, since we have agreed to investigate this phenomenon so take care of yourself." It was a simple fact that he got while browsing the internet to help maintain Maria's healthy attitude and status. Then she commented of how they didn't seem to be eating as much, "The conversation thus far has proved to be interesting to say the very least. I am enjoying the food it is quite delicious though." He would say in order to make her feel better. Hyde made a comment about something that he saw on T.V., which simply wasn't true. Whatever show the young man was watching was simply incorrect, and the doctors didn't know what they were talking about. Then Hyde said he would also be happy in taking any leftovers, "From a medical stand point I would advise against that. By taking seconds from someone who isn't from your family, you risk receiving a disease that someone else has." He would warn the person who wasn't a glutton.

Moments later, he began to speak of how they might need a secondary name, a team name, and forum names. He was really into this whole naming business wasn't he? Hyde designated the name, White Wolverine, it mattered little as to what he was called, but he would nod. "It's a little more predatory than what I would like, but I could accept that name. Granted, for private communication we could make a group on our cellphones for that matter, no need to put our information out on forums where others can read it. As for the color of red, it doesn't always have to be the leader. While a leader may be important, I feel it would be better if we knew each other a bit more so we could offer a proper assessment of who could be the leader of this little group." The android would say, if he was asked to be honest then he would not like Hyde as a leader. If there were two suitable candidates it would have to Sharaku and himself, they were both calm and held a serious demeanor. They were more likely to think things through than the other two who showed signs of immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:52 pm

She didn’t know if she bought their excuses for not eating. She would put a small pout on her face and hum, “If you say so. You can always ask for a doggie bag. It’s better to take that food home and eat it later.” She didn’t like people wasting that cooking. This food was too good to waste like that. She would turn to Alphonse with a smile, “I get plenty of sleep, thank you. I’m just not used to being out so much.” Her eyes would begin to lower again as the feeling of sleep took over her. Considering just how low her vitamin D was, she was amazed it was taking so long for her to pass out on them. She couldn’t stay awake for much longer. She let out a yawn, “I’m sorry, guys. I think I’m going to have to call this a day for now.” She would stand up and walk over to Martha. The two would speak for a second before Naomi came back over, “Everything is taken care of, so don’t worry about it.” She would wink at them and turn in a circle, giving a peace sign when she stopped, “Everyone have a nice day.” A look of disgust would cross her face, “That pose was lame.” She would laugh and seem to vanish into a room further in the back of the restaurant.

[EXIT]

((I'm out. You guys can keep going if you want))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Hyde was again telling some story thing, which wasn't even much of interest to Sharaku anymore. Too much of those already. He honestly didn't care for stuff like that, unless it held some actual relevance which in Hyde's case, it usually did not. Even the fact that he was offering to eat their food was more interesting, however Sentinel brought up an argument against that...which was logical enough. ''Yes, perhaps you should stick to your own plate for now.'' Besides, he could get sick if he ate too much. Then, they were back to colors and names. Well, wasn't Hyde the action type? He wasn't sure what he really thought of that nickname, but it wasn't bad per se, so he had no reason to object. But, Sentinel had a good point with red not having to be associated with the leader, and the fact they shouldn't rush to pick one. Besides, to be honest, if he had to, he probably wouldn't pick Hyde. The redhead wasn't bad at all, but he was a bit too impulsive at times. Then again, it would probably be easier to make a decision later. It would be too early to make assumptions now. ''Well, I suppose I have no objections for the name. Although, I do agree with Alphonse. It would be unwise to pick a leader right now. We might end up regretting it later. It isn't that easy to tell who has the capability to lead right off the bat.'', he would comment, adding his little bit. Honestly, he would be fine with either of them being a leader as long as there was a reason to back it up, not just a rushed pick because it was apparently important to have one.

That aside, Naomi was making her excuses, saying she would be going already. Guess she was too sleepy already. Well, he wouldn't blame her. He would look in her direction as she talked to the waitress, wondering what it was about when she said everything was taken care of. Was she talking about the whole food business here? ''Alright then. See you some other time.'', he would nod, giving a farewell, as she walked off. ''Well, it looks like it may be time to lay off. It's been a while. Maybe we should go get some rest too, as it doesn't seem we're going to get anything else done at the moment. Besides, I'm sure everyone has their own duties to attend to as well.'', he would say after a moment. It was a long day after all. He wasn't neccessarily tired, but they all probably still had their own stuff to do elsewhere, so might as well. With that, he would make his own exit for the time being. ''Next time...'', he would mutter with a light laugh.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:15 pm

Everyone was leaving, and it was starting to get late. Hyde was starting to figure that it would be safe for him to start heading home as well. Hyde really wanted to play uno though. “Oh well…. I guess ill see you later then guys. “ It was just Alphonse and him for now, but he would figure that Al had some things to do. “ Try to get home safe Al, and don’t be afraid to call me if you ever get in trouble. “Hyde then proceeded to leave, with his leftovers.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:59 am

Sentinel would ask for a plastic to go box, he figured Maria might enjoy this as a bit of a surprise. Everyone seemed to be leaving, Naomi chalked up her reasons for falling asleep as a lack of vitamin D. An odd conclusion in the android's mind, sure he noted that human's seemed to fall asleep in the sun's gaze, but for her to fall asleep outside of the sun? Wouldn't that indicate she had too much Vitamin D? This might be something that Sentinel would have to read into to ensure Maria's safety. Sharaku would agree on his decision to hold off electing a leader, seems like he wasn't the only one who wanted to observe his allies more. A poor leader would only cause issues, and could very well lead to the self-destruction of the group. None of these options were acceptable as thus far they were the only ones who seemed to know about the events that occurred. As everyone said their goodbyes, he would wave them goodbye before leaving the resturant himself and return home.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 1:14 am

Everyone's social link with one another has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)   So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, about what happened... (Sentinel, Hyde, and Sharaku)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2