Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin

Kevin

Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] Empty
PostSubject: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 5:52 am

Sora and I is in front of the company building to wait for Sentinel and Maria to come for Maria's Photoshoot Day. Sora is very nervous that they might not come although they talked to each other on the phone on that day I discovered Maria. "Koharu... Are you sure that they're gonna come?" Sora asked me and I was right, she is nervous. "They called you right? I am sure they're gonna come. Just wait for a little more longer" I answered her question while patting her shoulder in order to comfort her even a little bit. After a few seconds, Sora returned to herself, the calm one. Where are those two anyway? They're not late but I have no idea why Sora is so nervous a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 3:44 am

The android and Maria would show up shortly after the had that discussion. Maria had a spring in her step and was bouncing around, clearly excited about what was about to come and the opportunity that came with it. She was going to get to dress up like a pretty princess! Every young girl's dream was to be a princess. The android was still a bit nervous about all this, but he was getting over it and with time he too would come to enjoy it. He saw the two standing outside and addressed them both.

Miss Sora, and Miss Koharu, we're here! I do hope we're not late for the shoot. I thought we left with enough time to get here, but traffic proved a bit problematic." He said looking between the two of them, hopping that they had indeed made it on time with little concern. Maria looked up at both of them and gave her best pair of sad puppy dog eyes toward them, as if begging them to let the two into the photo shoot!
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:15 am

Both of us smiled as we saw the two arrived but the one who is the happiest is Sora since she is the one assigned to this project. "Oh you're not late! Don't worry! To be infact, you arrived just in time!" Sora said to the two as they arrived and looked at her watch to confirm if they're late or not but it is a relief for Sora that they're not late. If they are late, she will be forced to start the photoshoot without Maria in it. It seems that the other 2 girls we recruited made it too along with their parents and guardian of course. The first one is Maria, I met her on the cafe along with her guardian 'Sentinel' but I will rather call him Alphonse since Sentinel is not really a human name. Well, Maria is really cute and irresistible and really really adorable! that is why I took interest on her. The second one is Angelique, she is the youngest on all of them. Sora discovered her on the mall shopping with her mother. Angelique likes to sing and dance that's why she is really cute and at the same time, she is beautiful. The third one is Micaella, she has a long silver hair that is really attractive that is why both me and Sora took an interest on her to join this project. She was really hard to convince but it makes us happy that she arrived on this day. "It seems that all the girls are here" I walked to them and give all of them a big warm hug! or a welcome hug. "Oh by the way Maria, meet Angelique and Micaella. Say hi to each other!" I smiled and gave them time to say hi to each other and let them talk for a while to be friends. "Hi Maria!" the both said and bowed at Maria. Micaella was the first one to approach Maria saying "Hey i'm Micaella! Nice to meet you by the way". Meanwhile, Angelique stayed in her position seemingly shy from the two of them. "Hey Angelique you must say something too". Angelique blushed a little but she approached them anyway. "S-sorry umm... h-hi I-i am A-angelique. Umm... ahhh... nice to meet you?" Angelique is undoubtedly a shy person but she likes to sing in front of people.  

"Nice to meet you all! Ok let's start this day now" Sora interrupted the joy then enters the building. I followed her as well and the others must follow her too. We were led to an elevator and the elevator delivered us to the 14th floor where the photo shoot is. Sora then leads the way to the dressing room where the kids will dress uo but this time, they can dress up anyway they want by just choosing the dresses we supplied them in the room. "Ok here we are, the dressing room. You can start dressing up right now and all of you have 10 minutes to dress up before we start the photoshoot. We are not the ones choosing your dresses so that makes you will be the one choosing your dresses so please give your best. Also, if you have question please don't hesitate to ask me or Koharu." Sora told us before leaving the room completely. I stayed here just in case if they have any questions.

Angelique:

Micaella:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:25 am

Then they were dragged off to the dressing room, such is the life of a model huh? The android was glad when Koharu took Maria and himself to see some of the other participants. Two young girls named Angelique and Micaella. One seemed very shy, while the other was very forward and friendly, though perhaps a bit bossy. Maria smiled at both of them, "Nice to meet you two! My name is Maria! I hope we have lots of fun today!" she said with a smile and a giggle, she just wanted to give Angelique a hug but since they were new friends she decided not to further embarrass the poor girl. Then they were led to the dressing room where the girls had a lot of freedom to pick out their outfits. That was awful sweet of Sora, and during this time Sentinel would stand next to Koharu patiently waiting for the girls to choose their own dresses.

"It appears the life of a model never ceases or waits. If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a model, Koharu?" The android asked trying to make small talk as he heard Maria giggling and complementing the others. He saw no point of sitting here in complete silence when he had someone who he could speak to.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 1:21 am

I watched the three girls choose their dresses. They're like children in the playground laughing but they are happily playing dress up as they choose their own dresses. "Look! look! I like this blue dress! My favorite color is blue after all!" Micaella told the girls while showing the blue dress she found to other two, she is happily jumping in joy. Good to see that somebody is enjoying the dress up game. Angelique is still in silence but listening to the other two girls with her. "Ummm.... I like this black dress... It's kinda gothic but I think it's cute?" she told the dress she have chosen and it was the black gothic lolita dress. The two girls continue to blabber about the dresses they like and what they want to wear. Ahh, I am glad to see some children having fun! I think it's really cute! I can't wait to see them on the picture taking!

I looked at Sentinel as he asked me how long I've been a model. "Me? Well, I've been a model for just a year. I think, I think it really went well in just a year. I didn't see that coming, you know? becoming famous all of a sudden. I also never expected that I would become very famous around the world. I feel like I am a celebrity but no I am a model. However, it's still hard to be a model. You have to watch what you eat and you must do everything in order not to gain or lose weight because body shape is really important in modeling. Not also that! You have to take care of your looks too! I get expensive body treatment because of that! I don't like it but I need it though. You also need to worry about the poses you'll make on the photoshoot and if it's commercial video, you must memorize the script and hit it like you're in fire on the camera. Haha It gives me the stress but worth it"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 am

Maria was giggling right along with the other girls, like kids in a candy store, but instead of candy there were expensive dresses. Maria smiled as Micaella took a blue dress, "You'll look adorable in that!" the young girl said before turning toward the shyest one of the three, and she grinned. "Yes try it on!" Maria said trying to encourage her to be a bit more confident with her choice. Afterwords, she turned her attention back and found a pink dress. "I'm going to wear this one!" She said with a giggle showing it off to the other two, a bright smile on her face hoping they would agree with her.

The android listened to the model explain what her life was, it sounded so....stressful. Like she was working day in and day out. Nothing was on her schedule, but she was on everyone else's. He looked toward Maria before pondering if this is something that she would enjoy. "Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, and a lot of being able to click your heels when other people tell you when to do so. Do you ever have any fun? I'm asking for Maria's sake because I'm not entirely sure this is something she would fully enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 5:15 am

"Let's try it all together!" Micaella invited the other two to dress up together. The two rushed in to the dressing room and waits for Maria to come along. "Let's see how we look after this!" It seems that Angelique is opened up her mind for the girls, she is not being shy anymore. I can hear giggling and laughing from here inside the dressing room. Haha, adorable, it's like they're having a get together.

"Of course I had fun! I like doing this after all! Don't worry, Maria won't be pushed the same way as me. Actually, when you're a young model, it'll be pretty easy. All you need to worry is your studies while doing your job. So Maria will really enjoy this especially with other children. Look at them!" I pointed at where they are "They look like kids playing in the playground!"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:42 am

"Yes! We should come on!" Maria said hastily following the other two girls who seemed to have really opened up. She would join in with the giggling and happiness. The android smiled softly, it was nice to see that Maria was making some friends, he had a few concerns about it, but he should have known better. She always makes friends with everyone, which is so nice and kind of her.

Koharu then explained how she had fun, but also that Maria would not be pushed nearly as hard considering her age. The android let out a sigh of relief, that was good he didn't want Maria to feel pushed or shoved around at all. "I see that is good, I must sound like such a worry wart when they are having such fun. I just don't want Maria to feel overly pressured or do things that she doesn't find fun. However, it seems as though I worry far too much, again." The android said rubbing his head and offering a soft smile toward Koharu, before his eyes drifted back toward where there was a lot of giggling and the like.
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:32 pm

As the girls exited the dressing room. The dresses they wore shines as they walk. The two girls are looking at each other. "Woah! You look beautiful!" Micaella said to Angelique. They hugged each other while giggling like teenagers that saw a hunky boy walked through the corridor. "Thank you but you look beautiful too" Angelique replied. Now they are waiting for Maria to come out with her chosen dress. The two was just looking at the dressing room where Maria is at as if they are like in the airport,waiting for someone. "I can't wait to see Maria in her dress!" Micaella said then giggled in excitememt to see Maria in her dress.

Sora would then return to the room. "Girls! You look beautiful!" Sora said to the two girls, she complimented them. "Thanks! Ms. Sora!" both of them thanked Sora's compliment. "Where's Maria? The picture taking is about to start" Sora asked the two beautiful girls. "She is still in the dressing room" Angelique answered pointing her finger at the dressing where Maria is.

Hmm, at last. It seems that Alphonse's worried are now gone and I am glad about that. Over-worrying things will stress you out. I gave him a big smile and said ""Don't worry now, This thing would be smooth for the three of them and the photoshoot was about to start! Do you wanna see them strike their poses?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:00 am

The android heard curtains shift and he looked toward the dressing room to see Micaella and Angelique exit, but he wondered what Maria was doing in there. However, a few moments later and out came Maria in a pink dress, she giggled a bit and looked at the other two models and Ms. Sora. "Sorry! I'm ready now! You two look so nice!" she said complimenting the girls and turning her attention toward Sora so she could lead the group on. The android smiled, well now she was ready for the big moment.

When Koharu asked him if he wanted to go and see them strike poses he nodded, the android figured Maria would want him to be there everystep of way so he could see her grow and develop. "Of course, please do feel free to lead on."
Back to top Go down
Kevin

Kevin

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] EmptyWed Apr 22, 2015 8:33 am

The two little girls were starstrucked at Maria's beautiful pink dress. "Wow..." is the only thing that they both said. Meanwhile, Sora was clapping and jumping in joy. "Thanks! You look nice too!" the two said to Maria. "Oh my gosh! You girls looks so beautiful! especially you Maria!" Sora complimented them again and for some odd reasons, Sora suddenly walked up to Maria then gave her a hug. "Ok! Let's get this show on the road!" Sora shouted and led the girls to the room where the actual photoshoot is.

I looked back at Sentinel and gave him a smile. "If that so, follow me!" I started to walk, following Sora and the girls to the room. As we entered the room, it was nothing but a white room with a fairy-tale like set on the middle surrounded by lights. It's kinda different for me since I go to real places just for the sake of the commercials and photoshoots. Well, they're just children after all. I hope they'll enjoy this day.

"Ok girls! Gather around the set! but please, give yourselves some distance from each other. We don't need you girls to be very near with each other" the photographer said then some other commands so the girls can be positioned in the set very neat. "You girls ready? Ok, 1... 2... 3..." then he took some pictures. Micaella would do the angle bracket pose and Angelique just simply smiled in a very cute way while lifting up her dress a little bit. The photographer will just continue taking pictures unless he wants to change the girls' poses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]   Photoshoot Day [Sentinel] Empty

Back to top Go down

Photoshoot Day [Sentinel]
Page 1 of 1