Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:00 pm

''Very well then. It's your choice afterall. I just made a suggestion.'' Guess it wasn't really bad to try and impress at a new job if that was one's goal. As said, he wasn't too well-versed in this type of business, so he'd rather leave the subject be. Someone else's time management wasn't really his deal either way, therefore it was a moot point. He couldn't do anything more about it than he had already.

Boring. Yes, in a sense, it was. ''Hm. It's a desert. Perhaps you could try to get a camel and go ride it there. Maybe that would make it less boring?'' As if. For one, there were no camels here in Azores, as far as his knowledge went. Two, the idea was ridiculous regardless. Still, he was only joking to begin with. Amusing yourself over the looming doom is one way to go. Better than stressing day and night.

He would smirk faintly. ''Maybe you'll get to start over once the world ends. But yes, things are indeed happening....As a matter of fact, depending on what you are looking for, they could give you a way to start over. Just differently than you would ever imagine.'' Cue in some mysteriousness. But he was speaking the truth in its own way. Simply not detailing it for what it really was.

''You could say I am. I've lived in Azores for over a year by now.''
, he'd answer simply as he flicked away an annoying strand of hair from his vision.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 9:16 pm

"Yeah, thanks. I appreciate the gesture. But I think I can handle myself... somewhat."

He was unsure at the end, though Joshua would have to wing it somehow. Though Sharaku has been pretty cool so far, seems pretty fitting given the vibes he's giving.

"Eh, camel's? I dunno. Do they actually rent them out now because of the school?" Joshua was also going with the joke as he smiled in amusement.

Of course, they weren't. That sounded a bit much, especially if it's school property and trespassing is likely to cause a whole lot of trouble. Speaking of trouble, his customer was still being pretty cryptic and apparently with a doomsday focus. Oh yeah, he seems pretty weird even though he seems nice.

The boy could only speak a few words about it and didn't continue on the topic anymore. It was getting weirder and weirder. "...Huh. Well, if you say so."

He wasn't in those end-of-the-world cults was he? There's actually quite a number in the States, but to think there's some in this place...

"A year, huh? Sounds pretty long. How's that going for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:16 pm

''Good luck then.'' There wasn't much else to say. Just as said, the other could handle himself in the end, so it wasn't his business in any way or from beyond what already transpired. Besides, this all was pretty much just small talk which started due to the weather. There was no reason for him to aim for something way too big with that.

Too bad they actually didn't. On a second thought, something like that could prove to be an interesting tourist attraction if they weren't going to bother shoveling the sand away in the first place. Better than nothing. Although, half the Azores probably didn't give a damn as the world was kind of going to hell. And it would only get worse from now on. ''I think they perhaps should. It would make for a good tourist attraction, if nothing else.'' Those animals were kind of stinky though.

He would smile wryly at the younger man. ''I suppose you think I'm weird, yes?'' Most likely. He was talking about strange stuff afterall. But it was fine. At this rate, the guy would find out the gist of it sooner or later, whether he would actually get seriously involved or not. Too many people were getting Personas these days, so it wasn't even farfetched. Other than that, civilians had a possibility to learn too due to some people, so it mattered little in the end.

''Could be better, but I'm not complaining.''
At least he was still alive, despite all the mess happening around. ''I figure that you just moved here, yes? Do you like this place?'' Well, before knowing that is was rather insane around here. Not like the guy actually took his words completely seriously, or so it appeared. And he wasn't too bothered by it. He knew it all sounded a bit over the top anyway.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:25 pm

"W-weird? Um. Well..." Joshua stuttered a bit as Sharaku was clearly more aware than he thought.

He was now in a dilemma to decide whether to be honest or just lie through his teeth. But, honesty seems to favor most people. At least when it's a bit sugar-coated. Ah shit. He's going to regret saying this. Joshua knows for sure.

"Yeah. About that? I'm under the impression that you're some kinda doomsday cultist now. No offense, Mister Rikei."

There. He said it. Now how's this gentleman going to react? Probably unwell. Sharaku seemed to be a calm sort, so he probably won't try to wake up the manager. At least.

"Too early to tell for me, really." Joshua replied with a shrug to Sharaku's question of how he likes the place, "But I guess I'll settle in alright despite some weird stuff going around like you said."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:50 pm

Apparently, the question unsettled his companion. Which was sort of understandable. It's not exactly the best idea to admit that you think someone is weird, now is it? That's what most people probably think. Frankly, Sharaku didn't really care. If he did, he wouldn't have actually asked. As by doing so, he was only provoking an answer, which could easily be yes. Either way, he would wait for the full answer calmly. He was sort of actually enjoying this. It was amusing.

For a moment, he would raise an eyebrow once hearing the response. Then, he would just laugh. ''Doomsday cultist? That's a good one. I should remember that.'' It was sure not what he expected, but funny nevertheless. ''It's fine, however. Maybe you'll understand what I'm talking about one day. Until then, feel free to not pay me mind. I can't say I actually want the world to end.'' That he did not. Yet, it was a real possibility nowadays.

''I see.'' Even a first impression takes a while. He could understand that much. ''Maybe you will. I can't predict the future afterall.'' It's not like the guy seemed to be the type to be too reckless. Unless he actually got a Persona or such. Even then, it all depended on what he would decide to do. That was all what if, however.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:03 pm

Joshua chuckled nervously with Sharaku's laugh. It seems like he didn't take it personally, which was already good for the boy. Though the man kept on being cryptic and he frankly couldn't quite understand. That's probably a good thing since those cultists tend to be all sorts of weirdos. Then again, he is starting to give off the impression that he's no ordinary weirdo. How odd.

"Eh. I guess we'll see since the future is always around the corner," Joshua remarked and then he paused for a bit as he looked back at his customer again.

"Small talk aside, you chose anything for a drink, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:44 am

''That it is.'' A very close corner, maybe. In any case, that was just a fact. He was moreso enjoying the reaction this guy was giving. But hey, he wasn't being told to leave yet, so he couldn't have been too weird, right? On the other hand, what wasn't weird these days? He didn't even know. Everything appeared to be, so there was little problem with him being as well.

''Hm?'' Oh, the drink, yes. He almost forgot by now. The heat wasn't as annoying on the inside, so it kind of slipped his mind in time. He haven't found it extremely important even back then. It just felt like a good idea. ''As a matter of fact, I almost forgot about that. I'll just have some regular water. Doesn't matter which.'' Since he was already here anyway. That, and it wouldn't be polite to hang around so much and then not even buy anything in the end. ''And you don't have to keep calling me sir or mister. Makes me feel old.'' In a way. Maybe it was because almost everyone he regularly hung out with was several years younger than him. And he was used to them addressing him normally, so it felt strange to have one person do otherwise. And as said, he wasn't that much older anyway.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 10:54 am

So he didn't exactly care what kind of water to get. Joshua wondered why he actually took his time to pick to buy something. But, he guessed that it doesn't really matter that much. And Sharaku did seem to mind the boy's address to him.

"Oh. Yeah, sorry. I'll remember that, Sharaku."

And Sharaku did seem to mind the boy's address to him. Which is probably not that rare for people older than he was. So Joshua would oblige anyway.

"So. Which brand is your poison?"

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:46 pm

Sharaku would shrug a little. ''You don't need to apologize.'' It wasn't as if he minded it so terribly. It just felt a bit strange to be called that way. Maybe if it was coming from a much younger child, but this guy didn't look more than a few years younger than him. Not that he was the best at actually guessing someone's age, but he could tell whether someone is a kid or not.

He would blink. What? He wasn't sure he understood the phrase? What does poison have to do with water brands? It was probably some sort of metaphor, but he honestly wasn't following. Poison was generally a bad thing, yes? Eh. Frankly, he did not give a care, like he said a moment ago. It's just water. Who cares about a brand. He most likely couldn't even name a single one without actually looking at the bottles and looking for said name. ''I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but just like I said, I really don't care which. It's just water either way.'', he would smile thinly.
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:55 pm

"Ah, right. Right. Yeah, hold on."

Joshua had forgotten about it, somehow. Though that said, he peered over the clerk desk and opened up the small cooler that was set nearby. From it, a generic water bottle was chosen and pulled out. He scanned it and the machine showed the price.

"A dollar and sixty-nine cents," the boy read off of the monitor, "You want a bag with that?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:15 pm

Hm. Now he had to look for some little change. Then again, figures. A bottle of water would obviously not cost too much. He wasn't sure what he even expected. Not that he minded or anything, but it wasn't often that he had to pay so little for something. But nor did he buy only one small item that often either. ''Here you go.'' Thankfully, he had enough for that. It would be awkward to have to use a credit card for this little. But he didn't carry too much money on him when he did not plan on really buying something. Originally, that is. ''And no, thanks.'' What would he need a bag for? He didn't exactly buy the bottle to carry it around in a bag. That defeated the purpose.

When that was said and done, he would turn around to leave, giving the younger man one last look. ''Now then, I suppose I can't run from the weather forever. Maybe we'll meet again some day.'' Who knew? He had a knack of running into the same people over and over again.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Godai

Godai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:24 pm

So the transaction was finished. With the cashing machine open, the money was set aside and the water bottle given to his temporary customer. And so ends their discussion and meeting.

"Yeah. Maybe. We'll see. See ya, Sharaku."

As he left, Joshua was alone again. And now, boredom returned.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Joshua of the Hermit and Sharaku of the Jester have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)   Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Store (Sharaku/Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2