Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Peace and Quiet [Shafi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 4:25 pm

Sharaku would sigh, tapping his fingers against the ground in thought. It didn't work that way, and it most likely never would. At the very least, it wasn't possible with the whole human population. ''The problem here is, that it does make a difference. People may be able to learn to accept that someone doesn't identify with either, but...in the end, they still look like one of them. Imagine a guy that is straight. He may come to respect that someone wants to be that way....but if the person is biologically a male? What then? Assuming they would date, it wouldn't go far, because biological differences make up a big deal in intimate relationships. If you are a straight guy, you won't really want to do things with someone who looks like a guy too, no matter what gender they think themselves as mentally. The only solution here, is to find a partner that goes both ways, which..is a hassle, honestly. Because you don't really get to choose what kind of person you like that way to begin with.'' Such a big change would never truly happen. You can't completely put gender out of equation, because it affects things in one's life. To be honest, he did find the idea of risking it and not telling your romantic interest what you really are...a little dumb. Because it could backfire painfully, if they totally aren't attracted to said gender. Some people can get over it decently, but most will not. Otherwise you wouldn't have straight men who eww over gays. Simple as that.

''Hm...'', he would hum lightly. ''So I see. Is it easier to discuss it with a stranger than someone you already know?'', he would laugh under his breath. ''In any case, a lot of norms are somewhat stupid, but it's almost impossible to change. Lucky those that fit into the accepted ones.'' That is indeed the only easy way out.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 9:56 pm

They'd laugh a bit, thinking back to when they had first dated in elementary school. "People finding out you were born something else doesn't always go well, speaking from personal experience. Though my gender makes me undesirable, so not good experience at that." It was true, mostly when speaking about them and Jack and how that was going. Though he might like them for who they are, but probably not. "It's not like I could be considered normal in the eyes of society anyways. I mean the fact that I'm basically a video game character not even being the top of the list. People with power don't usually fit in." They almost slipped up there again, but they weren't going to do it again. The Dj had been a fluke but there was no way this person had a persona as well. Best to assume everyone is a normal human from now on. "Plus changing norms would be hard, since they are implanted into people's minds from the minute they are born."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:14 am

''Perhaps so.'' Sharaku would smile thinly. ''I personally do not care much, but most people tend to be quite set on what they want in this matter. Which does make it a pain, yes.'' Well, technically, even he had some slight preferences, but he was fine with the other possibilities as well, as long as he liked the person in question in general. Then again, it is obviously easier when you don't stick to one side, so maybe that was the main reason why he didn't care about gender issues too much. He would raise an eyebrow, looking at Quinn with a thoughtful glance when they spoke about video game characters and powers. What no-wait, there was one explanation, but...He would tilt his head with an amused huff. It wouldn't even be a surprise. Not anymore. ''You sure about that? Assuming my guess as to what are you talking about is correct, then I don't think you have that much to worry about here. I'll be damned if almost every other person in Azores doesn't have them by now. Or maybe it's just my luck of running into them all the time.'' There was also the Tower thing...but he couldn't really remember all the names written there by heart, nor did he go check it out that often anyway. So he had no idea this way. Usually. He would chuckle. ''Wouldn't say it's the minute they are born exactly. I don't think babies give a damn. However, something could be done if the parents chose to raise their children differently, perhaps.'' Would that happen? Who knows. It probably occassionaly does even now. It's not like every person in the world is latched onto norms.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 7:11 pm

They would sigh, shaking their head. "Should I just assume everyone in this place has a persona? Guess I can't feel unique anymore." Laughing they would attempt to look up at the sky, only to be blinded by the sun. That's what they get for trying to mimic a scene in a movie. That one in most of them were they look at the sky and act all philosophical, most movies had scenes like that but the sun made it impossible to replicate. "So that must mean you have one? Or you have something else that's close to the potential?" They hadn't met anyone with different potential than theirs besides Blaez, who's persona tries to kill him every now and then, but they had the idea that there must be other types out there. "Also I think the way kids are raised does effect the way they treat people. Social norms are pushed into their head from birth, but by their parents not by the universe."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:17 pm

Sharaku would huff. ''Maybe. I usually just consider it as a possibility at all times. Almost everyone I come across lately has one. Maybe just my luck, however.'' Whether it was simply luck or not, it was true. Who out of the people he knew so far did not have a Persona, or the power in general? Not sure he could even think of someone. And if there was such a person, it was one he did not know well, so who knew. Maybe they just did not see fit to tell him yet, or make it slip somehow. ''Something else is my answer. I do not have a Persona at all.'' There was no use in lying about that. He did not have to elaborate, and besides Persona or not, it was still the same kind of power, just a slightly different source..and perhaps means in a certain way. ''It does yes. Can't deny that. It is up to the parents as to how the child will turn out to be in most cases. They would have to change their outlooks first. But it's harder to influence older people...'', he would shrug lightly.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:04 am

If that were true, the idea that basically everyone in this region had a persona, then it should be easier to find teammates rather than fighting alone. This boy even admitted he had a different type of potential, which made them so curious. They really wanted to see exactly what it was that he could do but that might have to be saved for another time. “Older people are the reason most of this happens. If we could raise a group of children together without influences, they would probably come out with better morals than most people today.” Pulling out their phone, they would sigh as they read the text just sent to them. Apparently Jack was injured again, though he didn’t explain how. They would stand up, dusting off their skirt before opening the parasol back up and holding it over their shoulder. “I really must be going... But I enjoyed the talk and I’m kinda hoping we cross paths again. If our fates are all intertwined, we probably will meet again.” With that, they would walk off and towards their house.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:46 am

Right. ''Which is pretty much impossible in this world. Influence is everywhere. You'd have to keep the children locked in the house the whole time. And that's not a solution either.'' At any rate, Sharaku didn't think it would ever change. There would always be someone sticking to the already known rules. With how many people were there in the world, it was nearly impossible to change everyone, not matter where one started. ''Maybe so. Have a good day then.'' With his luck, they would meet again. Well, whatever happens, happens. He should probably be going too. As nice as it was to sit around, he couldn't stand it for too long.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 1:56 pm

Quinn and Sharaku have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet [Shafi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2