Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another quiet day in class [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiro

Sukiro

Another quiet day in class [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:08 pm

The bell has rung, loud and hard being heard from in the classrooms and down the halls, around every corner. In the class room of the first year students and homeroom teacher Nola Shepard, opening the door to take her break, followed by the students who usually leaves the room for a break and for their lunches. Loud steps could heard as the bell went silent and some students laughing in groups of two and three. Left in the classroom were the students that either didn't want to leave, eat or ate already, one of which was a young blonde girl, sitting near the window, with her hand on her cheek as she looked into the sky, with an open mind and imagining the impossible.

"Hmm what to do?" Mio said to herself as she stretched her arms forward, lifting her legs a bit as well, also stretching. She relaxed herself as she placed her arms and chin onto her desk, puffing her cheeks out and kicking the air with her feet. Her long braid over her shoulder, in front of her chest as she threw herself on her desk. Her eye's scanned the room hoping that something would occur or something to make her day a little brighter.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 4:01 pm

From the sound of the loud bell Brian lifted his head from the desk. It was hard keeping one's eyes on the chalkboard and unfortunately Brian was unable to do it. His eyes grew heavy and he slowly drifted off where he dreamed of using his computer to talk to his friends back in America, but that was in the past, at the moment Brian was hungry.

Digging into his pocket Brian produced about 100 yen. It was enough to get a candy bar but unfortunately Brian wasn't really feeling sweets at the moment, so he decided to make some friends. Getting up from his chair he noticed a familiar face sitting by the window. Moving toward the familiar face he tapped her shoulder and said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm

Feeling a slight tap on her shoulder, Mio jumped in her seat, sitting right side up again instead of slouching and quickly turned her head toward the direction of her tapped shoulder. Stood there was Brian the young man from the Mall and not to long ago they met for the first time helping him out finding a computer. A bright smile popped on her face as she looked his way, and she gave a small wave of the hand. "How are you doing, Brian?" She asked curiously. Looked around the side of him, searching for his seat but she couldn't of guessed as he moved over here.

"I forgot that we were the same class." She said giggling under her breath. Turning in her seat more toward him so it would be better to look at him. Noticing the room was near empty as everyone had left for lunch. Placing her hands on her lap, she motioned her hand over to an empty seat of a student that had left for lunch for him to sit in.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:07 pm

"how could you forget me? I'm shocked." Brian said jokingly before sitting in on of the chairs. "I'm doing well, actually.... how about you?" Brian said after a moment. Honestly Brian was wondering how many people in his class did he know which so far was one and that was Mio. Looking outside the window next to Mio Brian noticed that it was a nice day outside one that Brian would like to enjoy, but not at the moment.
"So why aren't you out grabbing lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 7:43 pm

Mio laughed at his little joke placing her hand in front of her mouth trying to make it sound not as loud as it actually was. "I'm doing well, actually.... how about you?" Brian asked, while Mio was trying to get a normal face again. "I'm doing good thanks for asking. Job has been fun, school is meh as usual since I'm new and all." She said honestly kicking her legs out into the path between her seat and the one next to her. She turned toward him to notice him staring out the window. "So why aren't you out grabbing lunch?" He asked her, making her tilt her head. "Oh, mmmmmm, I didn't think the food her was healthy so I decided to make lunch myself but in the end forgot." She said before sighing as her stomach made a low growling noise.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 5:04 am

A few seats behind the two classmates would be the one named Kurei Katsuro, also known by his stage name Katsu! Katsu! With his face down on his desk, and his arms sprawled over the edges, he literally laid his head like it was a pillow. Though he wasn't entirely snoring, and his eyes were slightly open, he was basically dreaming. Well, in his case it was day dreaming. Listening to the teacher was a task he wasn't that good at, especially when his attention span was as long as a Goldfish's. Before he knew it, the young idol was drifting off into dreamland where everything was possible. The bell did snap him semi out of his dream state, but he just didn't feel like moving from his spot as of yet. Well, not until he heard a familiar voice speaking several feet forward. Lazily lifting his head, he'd notice the one named Brian speaking to a girl. Were these two friends? Or better yet, lovers?! Katsu! couldn't help but giggle like a school girl on the first day of camp at the thought. He even raised his hand to cover his mouth, as he watched the two with wide eyes. Now the normal person wouldn't intervene in a conversation that had nothing to do with them. They'd think twice about it. There was a problem with Katsu!, however. He never thought. So instead of figuring out why it would be bad to interject himself into their conversation, he'd press his desk forward and slide his chair so he was partially between the two, though still a few feet back.

"Oi Oi! Pervert-san, long time no see! I forgot you were a first year too!" He spoke to Brian with a wide grin and tilted his head innocently. Katsu! shifted his gaze over to the girl and bowed his head to her in a polite manner. "Hungry-chan, nice to meet you! I'm Katsu! Katsu! but you can call me Katsu!, yeah! I know this nice four star restaurant in Shibakuzoi. The moonlight from the sunroof would compliment your absolutely stunning appearance even more! We should go some time, Mn." The young idol spoke with such enthusiasm, even though he probably shouldn't have gotten involved in their conversation to begin with. Since he was compelled to flirt, as it was impulse and not something he truly went after, he didn't think twice about coming onto Mio just for fun. Once that was done he sat in his seat with a wide toothy grin while waving his head back and forth. "Anyway~ You two can continue onnnn. I was just bored, so I felt like butting in!"

Relevant Traits:
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:05 pm

Once mio finished talking Brian yawned... he was still abit tired. Digging in his pocket Brian decided to hand Mio his last 100 yen. "Well I won't be eating today why don't you use this to get yourself something it should at least get you a candy bar or whatever is in the vending machine." Stretching in his chair he noticed a familiar face come over... And he called Brian a pervert... Brian would have responded but the familiar face was abit busy flirting with Mio.
Sighing Brian decided to stare out of the window for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Mio watched as Brain went fishing into his pocket and retrieved what looked to be a 100 yen coin and handed it to Mio, telling her that he won't be eating today and that she should take it and eat something. Mio smiled holding the 100 yen and slid it across her desk back toward Brain. "How about you keep it and when we both have money, we both get something to eat. For now we'll starve together!" She said jokingly with a large smile and pumping her fist in the air. Soon to be interrupted by an unknown student.

"Oi Oi! Pervert-san, long time no see! I forgot you were a first year too!" Said the unknown student as he walked closer to the both of them. Mio didn't know who he was or who he was talking to, noticing that his gaze was toward Brian looked over to him before looking back and noticed that he was looking at her. "Hungry-chan, nice to meet you! I'm Katsu! Katsu! but you can call me Katsu!, yeah! I know this nice four star restaurant in Shibakuzoi. The moonlight from the sunroof would compliment your absolutely stunning appearance even more! We should go some time, Mn." He said as if listening to their conversation, the whole time. He introduced himself multiple times and even suggested a restaurant that she wouldn't be able to go to in a while especially on her salary. The surprisingly giving her a complement that she didn't think she deserved which made her blush. "Umm thank you...I guess." She said with a awkward grin. "Who are you again?" Mio asked.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:27 pm

Katsu! playfully messed with his brown bangs falling over his face. He wasn't yet used too the dress code the school had, so being without his hat and signature yellow attire made him feel out of place. Though, no one would probably notice this seeing how he was as playful as ever. When the girl asked for his name again, the young idol would continue to play with his hair without looking towards her. "Katsu! Katsu!, but friends call me Katsu!, Yeah!" The child spoke with enthusiasm as he finally decided to stop playing with his strand of hair and would look back towards her. "Don't worry, Hungry-chan, I see you as a friend. You can call me Katsu!, Mmm." Katsuro would give Mio an innocent smile before placing his elbows on his desk and using his arms to prop up his head. Swinging his head back and forth, the boy would scan the classroom with his keen golden eyes. "So Hungry-chan, I haven't seen you in Ueitawa before.. Though that's not saying much since I recently returned after about a year or sooo. But anyway, if you're new, how do you like it? Fun Fun, right? You should totally check out Hayabusa's Satoshi Market! I heard there's free steak on Thursdays. Free steak, Yeah!" The hyperactive knuckle-head spoke with a wide smile, as if he was picturing the steak infront of him at that moment. If there was a picture dictionary for the word spontaneous, Katsu! would surely be listed. Though the boy was supposedly on a mission from the Crawling Chaos, Nyarlathotep, himself; he was sitting here speaking about steak in a carefree manner. It made it hard for anyone to imagine such a person was an antagonist to the side of "good."
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:00 pm

Sitting in his chair Brian was uninterested in the conversation that the yellow guy who was apparently named Katsu but Brian didn't pay much attention to that part of the conversation and Mio were having... until he heard the word 'steak'. "STEAK?!? where when and why?" Brian began to be interested, steak was personally his second favorite food, next to fried chicken and in Brian's opinion he found Japanese chicken alot less desirable then the American chicken and he hadn't tried Japanese steak. At the words of steak Brian's stomach rumbled Brian grimanced.... for once it was loud... "Dangit.... now im hungry..." Brian said in English. After a moment Brian finally got his stomach under control and continued to wait for someone to reiterate where the free steak was.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Mio nodded toward the person who was Katsu, she smiled at him for thinking of her as a friend. She doesn't hear that much from people, especially those she's never met before. She nodded her head again toward his question for being new the area. "Yah I've just recently moved here into the school dorms. And yes it has been quite fun since I've arrived, I've made a few friends and I already have a job to help with the necessity's." She said proudly, with her hands on her hips. Though the sound of the market reminded her she might have to get grocery's for tonight, or she won't have anything to eat for dinner. "Ok I'll check up on that." She said happily.

She turned her head from Brian's excitement of hearing the word steak. Which looked liked he was really interested in steak and soon his stomach made a large rumbling sound, followed by some weird language that she remembers some travels who passed by her and her father one day asking for directions, though she does know what that word it meant, but she did remember them saying "Dangit". She looked back at Katsu. "So..Katsu where were you before you returned?" Mio asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:47 pm

Katsu! looked towards Brian with narrowed eyes and hands on his ears. "Keep it down! Now you speak when food is involved, but far before you were too focused on staring out a window!" The usually aloof child spoke up in a sort of bark before replacing his pained expression with a goofy smile. Almost as if it never had happened. Giving a toothy grin, Katsu! would tilt his head to the side and close his eyes. "Either way, you sound like you're getting along well, Hungry-chan. I'm happy for you~" His voice was almost whimsical like an actress' as he spoke. However, when Mio asked him about his time outside of Ueitawa, he would suddenly fall slightly quiet. Placing a finger on his chin in thought, he'd look up towards the ceiling with a keen eye'd gaze. "Well, Katsu! Katsu! is a member of a very popular band, so we were on tour. I never got any real time to myself, so when I had a chance to come home for alittle bit, it seemed like a dream come true. Well, sort of. I'm still watched by my agents on what I can do, and where I can go. But that doesn't stop me!" The first year student would spring up ontop of his desk in a heroic pose. "Katsu! will brave the world of the unknown, and his agents will never stop him! That is the quest of this hero, Mmm!!" While doing this, students watched and gave a few laughs. Some even gave claps to the young pop idol's goofy mannerisms. In response, he would begin to bow for his makeshift audience.
Back to top Go down
Kumagawa

Kumagawa

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Brian frowned when no one would tell him where the steaks were but quickly shrug it off. Now being bored Brian was more preoccupied with the window once again than he was with anything the yellow kid had to say. Yawning Brian rested his head on his arms. While his head was down he could hear everything that was being said. Hearing the yellow guy say he was a hero made Brian laugh, hard."how could a bumblebee like you possibly be a hero? Sorry but that is kind of funny." Brian chuckled through his laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sukiro

Sukiro

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:19 pm

"Thanks Katsu, I do think I'm doing well too. Seeing as its my first time on my own, and I'm trying really hard not to let anyone down." She said with a smile, placing her hands on her lap. Soon to hear his somewhat long story of how he has been before returning. And it sounded like he has been really busy himself, seeing how he is in a band and popular one from the sound of it. He sounds really enthusiastic of what he does and it doesn't look like he's going to stop soon.

"That sounds awesome Katsu." Mio stated as he finished speaking. Then Brian laughed out loud hard from Katsu's thought of him being a hero. Which Mio didn't understand why it was funny because she respected other people's views from her own. "Whats so funny, Brian?" She asked curiously while tilting her head.
Back to top Go down
Katsu!

Katsu!

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Katsu! would fall down into his seat and slouch down while looking at Brian. "I have more potential than you'd ever imagine. I'm telling you, I'm totally a real hero!" The "bumblebee" would rub the back of his head while closing his eyes with a goofy smile. "If you could see what I could, you'd totally agree that I was a hero. In a world where the missing are drifted away, only Katsu! Katsu! can save the day!" Of course the pop idol was talking of Limbo, but the others would probably think he was talking about some weird TV show. And even though Katsu said he was a hero himself, that was far from the truth. The boy may have thought what he was doing in Limbo was heroic, but in reality he was moving off impulse and making things difficult for the real heroes. Nyarlathotep must have liked that about him. He didn't need to constantly inform Katsu! of missions because Katsu! had a weird instinct called Authentic Impulse. He did what came naturally, and most of those actions caused the chaos Nyarlathotep wanted in the first place. So in actuality, Katsu! was nothing more than an antagonist playing the game of a false hero. What he did wasn't saving mankind, it was condemning it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my story, Mio-chan. This guy has no sense of justice, obviously! Heheh!" The young first year covered his mouth with his left hand and gave a sly laugh under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another quiet day in class [Open]   Another quiet day in class [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Another quiet day in class [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next