Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Peace and Quiet [Shafi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinny

Quinny

Peace and Quiet [Shafi] Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyMon May 11, 2015 7:56 pm

It had been a few days since Jack had started to stay at their house, and while they did enjoy hanging out with him in the house, they really needed some distance for at least a day. Plus he had some ranger business to deal with; that gave them the chance to leave the house and just walk around a bit. They choose to wear the skit since it was warm enough to walk around without pants on, but the parasol kept them from getting too hot. Their destination was a small tea shop that was a few block away from their house, but of course it was still a far walk to attempt in the first place. The streets weren't the crowded at all, which made it easier to walk without being pushed around or having no where to run when someone started creeping on them.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 6:56 am

''......''

Today was just not his day, perhaps. Or maybe it was the stress of everything happening at once getting to him. Whatever it actually was, Sharaku was feeling rather moody today. Why can't things just tune out once in a while? As much as he didn't want to, he was more tired than he should be. It was always either fighting for your life in some way, or dealing with people...most of which had a talent to frustrate him needlessly. And it wasn't something he could change, because what people were like was not his choice.

Currently, he was doing something rather unlike him. He was pretty much sitting on the sidewalk, leaning against the wall of the building behind him. Which definitely got him some strange looks from the few people passing by here and there. He didn't even look like a homeless guy or something in the first place after all. However, he couldn't really care less at the moment. He did look up occassionally, watchign the passerbys languidly. The person in a skirt with a parasol was somewhat amusing, but he wouldn't do much than just keep lookinh right now. Was it already hot enough to wear skirts...? Eh, what did he know..not like he wore them at all... ''......''

Peace and Quiet [Shafi] 2931731735_1_3
-Imagine the skin is gray. Can't edit now.-
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:35 pm

There was that feeling, like someone was watching them, and the feeling grew stronger the more they walked down the street. Looking around, they would try to see what was causing this feeling in the first place, but no one really stood out as far as they could tell. An older man passed by them, giving them a weird look before he continued on, that wasn't it at all. Looking ahead, they spotted a man who seemed to have a strangely colored skin. He was the one looking at them in the first place? He didn't look that creepy, even his skin tone wasn't that creepy. It was just the way he kept his eye on them. Passing him, they'd stop and think for a moment, mostly about if they should confront him in the first place. Once Quinn was sure it was even worth it to ask, they'd turn around to face him, trying not to seem rude as they spoke. "Is there any reason you're staring at me?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 6:11 pm

Eh? Sharaku would pause in his observing when he realized that the person he has been looking at just a moment ago decided to turn to him. Ah well. He would blink a few times silently, before leaning his chin on his knee as he kept sitting where he was. ''Not particularly. Pehaps I just have nothing better to do. And I was sort of wondering whether it actually is warm enough to wear skirts already. That is all.'', he'd state nonchalantly, seemingly not bothered too much right now, even though it wasn't as if he had been outright staring. Just a passing look here and there. No person had decided to actually approach him before now, however. ''Do you have enough of a reason to care as far as approaching a stranger? Looking around is not a crime, I believe.'', he'd add after a while, still keeping a casual tone.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Well they felt a bit rude no matter how hard they tried not to be. Shaking their head a bit, they would start to laugh awkwardly. "My apologies. Usually when people stare they are trying to pick me up, which is never fun. Must've gotten paranoid." They'd scratch the back of their neck, trying not to seem like the paranoid person they already were. It was true that at least one guy tried to size them up every time they left the house, but maybe they let it get to their head a bit. Being afraid of every guy trying to pick them up was pretty silly and made them seem like a jerk right now, but the guy didn't really seem to care at all. "And it's always the right time to wear skirts, it's just warm enough now that it doesn't absolutely suck wearing them."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 8:10 pm

Paranoid? Isn't it sort of positive to know people like you? Unless they're creepy, that is. On the other hand, Sharaku would end up disliking that kind of attention himself. Not because of it making him paranoid, but for different reasons. ''People being interested could be a compliment too. At least you know it wouldn't be hard to attract attention, in case you ever want it.'' His expression was somewhat amused for a brief moment, before going back to a calm one. ''Apology accepted, however. Not that one was really needed.'' He was beyond being bothered by such petty problems at the moment. ''Perhaps. I wouldn't know, however. Never tried one before.'', he would roll his eyes a bit, not seriously though. He didn't even hate the idea, but he didn't look girly enough to pull it off without getting strange looks. People tended to have a bit stereotypical views after all, and he wouldn't doubt that a guy wearing a skirt would cause some momentary ruckus.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Quinn felt themself laugh a bit, more in a sarcastic way than anything. Sure sometimes people were just trying to compliment them, but it got to be too much once it started happening every time they stepped out the front door. Their mom didn’t even tell them they were that cute, but then again she saw them every day, so it might not be necessary. “I think you’d look rad in a skirt, since gender norms are pretty lame.” They’d hold the parasol in a position to where it could block the sun from touching their skin. “Oh dang, I almost forgot. My name’s Quinn.” It wasn’t unlike them to start talking to someone off the street, since they always thought of themself as outgoing in a way. The only strange thing was only a second ago they were accusing him of being a total pre-vert and now they were practically talking to him like nothing had happened at all.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySat May 16, 2015 6:51 pm

Sharaku would tilt his head lightly, but not comment on the laugh. He wasn't going to read into it too much when not needed. Maybe it was good to sometimes be funny, even if he wasn't aware which part of his response had inspired this reaction. He would lean against the wall more with a light chuckle. ''Perhaps I would. And as lame as it is, people still like to be strict about it. Even though it's mostly when men wear female clothes. It seems the other way around is generally fine. I never understood the logic.'' Nor he ever tried to. Then again, he had never tried wearing a dress or such in public yet either, so it didn't hold any importance for him. What's the point of bothering with something that doesn't personally concern you after all? He did however think some of the views were stupid. Why can't you wear what you want? He did actually remember getting weird looks at times when he was younger, just for wearing earrings that were actually noticeable. Frankly, he didn't give a damn right now.

''The name's Sharaku. The pleasure is mine.'', he would return the greeting with a slight nod.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:11 pm

They did understand the logic behind that all too well, especially when they grew up with most of those things thrown in their face ever since they were little. As they’d speak next, they’d use a very deep voice, speaking like a rich white man would. Well, being a man is different than being a woman. Women aren’t looked down upon for trying to be mainly because it makes them tough and powerful; but a man being shameful enough to dress like a girl is not acceptable, who in their right mind would want to throw away their manhood?” After they finished, they would start coughing and laughing at the same time. The amount of effort that took was a bit too much. “Yeah, but ‘manhood’ is a ‘sacred thing that shouldn’t be tampered with.’ They’d slowly start to sit against the same wall as him, closing the parasol and placing it in their lap. “That is such a cool name; I wish mine was that cool.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySat May 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Well, wasn't that interesting? Perhaps some people you randomly meet on the street could actually be entertaining. It didn't happen often. Usually, Sharaku ended up being annoyed by someone, or was at the very least left wishing he'd be left alone soon. ''So, you say it's all about having the power..?'', he'd half state, half ask with a thin smile, moreso a rhetorical question. That did make sense, but he still found it ridiculous. Simply looking tough did not make you tough. Some guys were wimps..and then you had women that could very well stomp you into the ground. And it had little to do with dress code and what gender they were. He would roll his eyes amusedly at the definition of manhood. ''I personally can't care less what they think. I wouldn't go claiming I'm a girl, but I don't believe gender has anything to do with who you are, and how much strenght and power you possess. Some men are more cowardly than girls, and they don't even have to wear a dress and heels for that.'' It was as simple as that.

He would blink a few times, golden eyes looking to the side, following the movement. ''Everyone's name is unique, isn't it?''
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySun May 17, 2015 12:51 pm

It was about the whole power that men thought they held over women, that's the only reason men couldn't dress the way they wanted without being made fun of; only being told to follow the social educate. "It's just like the colors pink and blue, they don't have a sex assigned the them at all, but men get mocked for wearing pink. Though if a woman wears blue it's socially acceptable." They'd laugh slightly, shaking their head a bit as well. "Thing number one-hundred and sixty-two of 'Things I Hate About Society.'" They'd sit with one leg extended out, the other one was upright as they would lean their chin on it, crossing their arms to cover anything under their lip. "And that totally isn't true, I've met a Quinn before, have you met another Sharaku in your life?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptySun May 17, 2015 5:18 pm

Sharaku would snort lightly. ''Either that, or they think men who wear pink are just gay. I don't particularly care about that one, though, since pink isn't really among my favorite colors.'' Which was, at times actually true. But you can't base a person off the color they wear..you can just get lucky with a guess. ''But I don't like blue that much either.'', he would shrug vaguely. ''Do you have any sort of preference in these matters?'', he'd ask after a moment, looking over. It was a strange topic to discuss after all. He did sort of wonder whether there was an actual meaning behind it...or it was just his luck to get into uncommon conversations...with people he never met before.

''One hundred and sixty two...'', he'd mutter. ''Why not just hate the whole society at that point?'' That was a high number already. ''Ahem, no. But I haven't quite traveled across the whole world yet. There are plenty people left I have not met. Maybe it's just because I am not from Azores.'' It was true that he had not met anyone with his name as of yet, but there were billions of humans in the world. Maybe he just wasn't lucky enough. ''Speaking of people. Do you often go ahead to meet strangers? In weird settings such as this one?'' He had been sitting on a street after all. Usually, you get to see homeless people doing that...and people don't particularly like approaching someone like that.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 6:31 pm

Did they have any preferences in the situation? Well yeah, of course they did. These ‘situations,’ were their entire life and most of the things they had gone through. “Well, being Non-binary, these things are usually the things I deal with on a daily basis.” They’d smile a bit, pushing the hair out of their face. “Right! Non-binary is like when you have no gender, mentally you are neither a boy nor a girl.” Whether he knew that or not, they would have still explained it, mostly because it was a subtle way to state their gender preference. “I can’t give up on society because I live in it, and some of the societal norms actually make sense.” They’d laugh a bit less this time, trying not to annoy the man they had just sat down to talk with. “That’s mostly about showering; showering is a good societal norm to follow.” Thinking a bit on his next question, they really had to wonder how many strange meetings they had over the years. A little bit over ten, maybe even more. “Yeah, I have a knack for speaking to strangers. The setting doesn’t matter really, it just kind of happens, though I usually end up annoying the person I’ve been speaking with by now.”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyMon May 18, 2015 9:06 pm

Ah? Well, that was surely a new one. It did, on the other hand, explain why did this topic actually get so far. Sharaku was sure that people who did not have a reason to give that much of a damn, would not hold this conversation for long. Except for him, perhaps, but he was feeling melancholic enough to swing with whatever at the moment. It wasn't really bad either. ''I do know what that is.'', he'd stick his tongue out at Quinn for a second, before stopping to think for a brief moment. ''It is not easy, however. People tend to take things from an angle they can see. And while mental state is one thing, you still have to be only one biologically...which is what people usually care about more.'', he would tilt his head slightly. ''I suppose I can say props to you for not giving in.'' It was somewhat admirable, even though he couldn't see himself in that situation. Despite the fact that he would be willing to play pretend to be a female for a while, maybe..he would never go as far as claiming to be one. It would simply be fun to fool people.

''Luckily for us. It would be unbeareble if literally nothing made sense.'' Or maybe the chaos would actually prove to be interesting...eh, or not. ''Showering..?'', he'd inquire, not quite sure what the context of that one was supposed to be. He would snort. ''I am not sure whether I can even be properly annoyed anymore. There are certain individuals that do grate my nerves, but I think I'm kind of exhausting my capabilities for such on them already. There is little to no left...'' It did feel that way, most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] EmptyFri May 22, 2015 3:42 pm

"Yeah, there's this one guy I actually think I like and stuffs, but I don't think he'll ever look at me the same if he figured out what I was born as. Most people should get the idea that only two sexes exist out of their head, because I'm pretty sure the world is changing for the better for once." Some people were annoying at times, like when they had first met Jack. But look at the two now, they were on the road to becoming really good... friends. Because again, that was probably all they'd be ever. "Well, while people are always annoying, I always find it best to give them a shot." They'd laugh a bit. "Like how I just gave you a shot and look at this, I finally get to talk to someone about the crap societal norms have put most people through."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace and Quiet [Shafi]   Peace and Quiet [Shafi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace and Quiet [Shafi]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next