Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonie

Moonie

Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] Empty
PostSubject: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:20 pm

Between thinking up things to help Paige, meeting up with his fellow Persona Users, beta-testing the clones, recalling 8D and bringing him back to Professor J, and other such shenanigans, Selenus hadn't had any time to himself all day. He was eager, now more than ever, to get to work and actually make a difference, but the income of things to do found themselves overhwelming to robotic wolf. Perhaps an hour or so of relaxation was in order, he thought, and so he departed for East Eden, where he knew that at night-time, nobody would bother him. Even if anybody were to spot him, any regular person would confuse him with a regular wolf under the pale lighting of the moon.

Selenus stepped further and further into the camping grounds, using his internal GPS to guide himself. The light of the moon was weak, but just strong enough that he didn't yet feel the need to activate night-vision, and he wouldn't have had it any other way. Eventually, he reached a small lake sorrounded by trees and bushes, wherein he took a seat on the edge of the water, and delightedly began to simply enjoy the nature around him. No demons, no running from the government, no friends to protect, and certainly no more little girls to take care of. It was bad enough that they were attracted to him like a magnet, if the three or so he was already self-tasked with protection were any indication.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Ashure ran at a pace quicker than normal, her small legs moving back and forth down the seaside as she held a large bag filled with marshmallows. Her scanner finally caught glimpse of another life form, almost immediately she threw the bag aiming straight at the 'life force' not realizing it was actually a wolf like creature, the very thing she was avoiding. Finally her legs gave way as she was in ear shot of the beast, letting out a loud 'thud' as she hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 6:27 pm

Or, y'know, fate could always just decide to screw him over and greet him with a bag of marshmellows to the face, because whyyyyyyyyyyy not?

Selenus turned around to look at the direction from where the bag assaulted him, and found... you guessed it, yet another little girl. Was the universe trying to tell him something? Even before he was sold off to Newman he'd had more than enough little girls in his life, so how come he kept running into so many? Except.... something was different about this one: For one, she had glaringly obvious feline ears, and two, the constant stream of data that outsourced to Selenus's mind failed to mention the usual body heat of a human, in fact, this one didn't seem to have body heat at all! Another demon, perhaps?

Since the child was already running his way, Selenus would wait until it got close enough before speaking up. "Hey there, kiddo." He spoke, not as calm as his voice let on. "What are you doing all the way out here in the middle of the woods?"
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Ashure picked her body up slowly, sitting on her knees, eyeing the bag a marshmallows the 'beast' gladly ignored. She barely listened to what Selenus said, focusing almost all her attention on the bag, as if her life depended on it. "Wolves, they tried to steal my marshmallows, I took care of a few of them, but there were too many, I had to run..." She looked back, scanning lake side, looking into the trees, it seemed like nothing had followed her too far. She looked back, only now able to get a good look at Selenus, she suddenly sprang up and put her full palm on his head. "Aw~ You're like a dog~ See? I've got dog ears too!" She twitched her ears to make her point, and kept petting his head.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 10:27 am

Selenus watched commentless as the little girl looked all over the lakeside, her eyes shifted from place to place with a speed that shouldn't be humanl possible, as if she was... scanning something in quite the literal sense. If her behaviour and her own words were any indication, she'd been chased by wolves, but... again, no human child could outrun a full pack of wolves, especially not in this poor light. In fact, without a flashlight, no normal human should be able to see where they're walking right now.

It was only when the child put her hand on top of his head that the robot wolf understood what was going on. The soft, yet audible metallic *chink* of metal (though padded, if anything) touching metal would answer most of his questions. "You're a robot as well?" That makes two. The wonders of modern psychorobotics struck again. "...they looked more feline than canine to me..." Selenus would comment before snapping back to reality and addressing the child with full and complete seriousness again. She still hadn't answered his question. "What are you doing in the woods this late at night? Don't you have a caretaker?"
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:48 pm

Ashure pulled her hand back after Selenus' comment. Playing around with her hair as he spoke to her, then flicked a bit of it after he finished. "You've got that right Poochie! I'm a robot for sure! I'm not 100% sure what type I am, but I don't really care either! I ditched my creators before you could say 'I can't even!' What kind of wack jobs make a robot designed like a teenage girl with dog ears and a tail anyway?" Ashure then spins around after finishing, exposing her dog tail and wagging it a little. "If the ears didn't help, I've got a dog tail too~"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 4:26 am

This girl was certainly something. If there was somebody out there making little girl robots, then it might have been worth investigating. Oh lord, were Trinity and Tatum robots too? If that were the case, he would have had himself a robot little girl quartet to deal with. The thought was beyond unpleasant. "P-Poochie? I have a name, thank you very much. You can call me Selenus." He assumed the girl would introduce herself next, out of decency if nothing else. He would sigh as she showed that her unusual body parts were, indeed, of canine design. "That's great and all, but it really doesn't answer my question. Why were you running away from wolves, and why were you in the forest to begni with?" Selenus asked yet again. Christ, this girl was distracted. "I would assume you have geolocation systems, right? If that's the case, then I doubt you would've just gotten lost, so what gives?" Did she even have control over her systems, or did she not have access to the data side of her cerebral processing?
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Ashure turns back around, and lets out a small giggle, putting one finger over her mouth as she does it as if she was a character in a TV show. "Ashure, like the pudding! I have no idea what my real 'name' is, but I bet it's something boring, like Selenus. I'm gonna stick with Poochie!"Ashure then cocks her head to the side, once again in emulation of an artificial character, and looks down at the robotic canine. "Geowhatnow? You mean like the GPS thing I have? Yea I have it but sometimes I just enjoy shutting it off and wandering around, trying to find my way home. It always leads to some awesome discoveries! Juuuuust like those marshmallows! Speaking of which..."Ashure quickly lunges past Selenus and grabs the back, opening it up and stuffing three into her mouth right away. "Ohhhh man! So much artificial sugar in my system~ It's almost orgasmic! Look at these things, they're pink and have the shape of a cube! Humans think up such amazing ways of ruining their bodies!" She hugs the bag to her chest, as if it was a child or an adorable animal.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Selenus couldn't help but chuckle at the sight of the small child (even if it was a robotic one) holding marshmallows so closely, as if they were about to dissappear any second. She was like a hyperactive Nola, this one. Despite this, her presence still worried him a bit. "You didn't steal those, did you?" He'd ask in a serious but not exactly mad tone, like a parent that was only asking in the off chance that that was actually the case, but didn't actually believe it to be so. "You've got me a bit worried. How come you don't know who created you? Don't you remember your day of activation, or were you even really activated at all?" As far as Selenus knew, there were some intelligent robots that originated as AIs, such as what he speculated was the case with 8D and how he went from a watch to a full-blown robot. "Where is home if you don't even know who created you?" If this was another homeless robot... ooh boy...
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 7:53 pm

Ashure put a few more marshmallows in her mouth, each bite she took more and more ecstasy filled her face. ”Hm? No way, I’m not theif, these poor marshmallows were abandoned by their owner… Truly sad, truly truly sad… But now they’re in a safe place, each one will be able to have a good home now!” She then sat down, pointing both of her feet left as she sat down, then opened her stomach plate, revealing a large amount of sweets, she picked out two donuts and shut her stomach back, still putting marshmallows in her mouth while doing so. ”Eh, I don’t really care, I remember someone saying something like; ‘Bla bla I’ll put you back together again bla bla.’ As she said those words she made her voice sound deeper in an attempt to emulate someone’s voice. "Then I was awake! After a while I realized I was just there as some butt monkey, test dummy, whatever you wanna call it and I got out of there! Plus what facility doesn’t have 24/7 sweets? A bad one…" As she finished her sentence, she took a bite out of one of the donuts, it being a chocolate one. ”Why do you care so much anyway Poochie? Am a I hazard to your missions or something? Must I be, exterminated?” As she said ‘exterminated’ she made her voice lower once again, also adding a russian accent.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 11:40 am

W-Wait, if her stomach was a food container, then where did the food she chewed and swallowed go? He guessed it was burnt somewhere in her body and converted to energy fuel, as was the case with most intelligent robots, but there was no way of knowing for sure, since every psychoroboticist had their own style. Still, it was odd to see a robot so fixated on sweets. She's just lucky she doesn't have blood pressure or a pancreas to worry about. Now that he was thinking about food... he was starting to get a bit jealous, as he himself couldn't taste anything, but thanks to the information uploaded to his CPU he knew perfectly well how blissful taste is supposed to be (As long as you're eating something good, at the very least).

Hmm... it seemed Ashure had run away from whatever facility she was activated in, which was not something he encouraged. Not that he was very innocent of running away, mind you, but he had a very good reason to escape, and a few people can testify to that. However... from the sounds of things, it sounded like Ashure's creator ran into some problems while making her, if they had to put her back together multiple times. "Wait, you were a test subject?" Not the most pleasant of news. "What kind of tests were they running on you, if you don't mind me asking? Were they hardware or software tests?" Selenus's curiosity had been genuinely piqued. "Uhh... that's "physical or virtual", in case you didn't know." For being an intelligent robot, she didn't seem to be too familiar with psychorobotic - or even regular robotic, for that matter - terminology.

"No, you're not a threat." He should know better than to judge a book by its cover, but he had just seen her use her stomach space as a sweets storage, so... "I'm just curious. I don't get to meet a lot of other robots these days."
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 6:07 pm

Ashure looked up at the sky, once again the night sky had captivated her for a few good seconds before she looked back down at the robotic dog. "Hm...I'm not really sure, it was probably just because they couldn't control me, they always gave me orders, and I never really followed them. But they were so boring, like why would I wanna waste my time fighting a bunch of drones anyway? Would you wanna spend more than one hour shooting the same goon over and over again? I didn't think so..." She took a few more bites of the doughnut, and set the bag of marshmallows beside her. "You want one Poochie? They're super sweet and extremely bad for you~"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 11:19 pm

Shooting goons? So she was designed to be a weapon, same as him, huh? God dammit, how much more sentient weapons were these maniacs bent on creating? What, one extremely fucked up psyche wasn't enough fodder for the stroking of their massive egos?! "...I know how you feel. I was forced to fight drones too." Well, he only had to fight drones for the first month or so... after that he had to do something way worse. "But to answer your question, no. I wouldn't. In fact I'd rather we not touch that topic anymore, I get the message..."

"No thanks, I can't eat." Selenus wondered if Ashure would take that the wrong way... "And that's not because I'm not allowed to eat, I just literally can't. My mouth ends at my neck." Well, there was a small, thin space behind his neck where his gun remained when inactive, but he'd keep that to himself. "I have a gun installed in my throat" was never something good to tell somebody you'd just met.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 2:18 am

Ashure looked at him for a few seconds, then started to make a large sound resembling crying, but of course no tears left her eyes. "What a tragic life Poochie! How can you live without the sweet and amazing succulent fantastic sexy magnificent taste of sweets?! That's a life I never want to live!~" Suddenly she stopped moving, her entire body stiffened, and she started to lose her posture, as if she was extremely tired. Her eyes lost their color, as if it went from bright persimmon, to a bleak tan. "But...I'd never die anyway, I'd have to keep going, even without the sweets...I'd just keep going forever..." Then, from a blink of the eye she was back to her upbeat attitude, then she started to play around with the tail of Selenus, looking at every part of it in awe.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 10:44 am

Oooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy... after that little BSOD on Ashure's part everything became ludicrously awkward. Well, it was awkward until she began to play with Selenus's tail like an actual small hcild or like... well... a dog. Many an eyebrow would have been raised hat night so far, provided selenus had had any eyebrows to speak of. Selenus lifted his tail so as to keep it out of Ashure's reach. The damn thing could conduct electricity, wouldn't want Ashure to accidentally get electrocuted and suffer a short-circuit or any other voltage-related hardware problems. "Please. No touching the robodoggo." While Selenus didn't exactly approve of the nickname given to him by some of his companions, he figured it would appease Ashure and help her recover from... whatever it was that she'd just experienced with the whole "existencial crisis delivery" thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next