Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 11:47 am

Ashure jumped around like a cat, attempting to catch the tail. Though she noticed the speed in which the tail moved was very quick, so Selenus must've used it for more than just being a dog. "Nooo! I wanna touch the robodoggo- Wait...Is that even a real word...? Lemme check! Searchinggg Database!" Ashure stood up straight and held her fingers to her forehead, as if she had a headache. She made a buzzing sound as she searched her mind, then suddenly she stopped. "Rathúnas! Nope 'robodoggo' is not in my personal dictionary... Should I add it in for further use?"
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:14 pm

...This child (Well, could be much older than the traditional definition of a child chronologically speaking, but you get the point) was all over the place. She didn't seem to try to hide robotic nature as much as Selenus would if he could, which made him slightly angry. Due to how badly Selenus wanted to be human-like just so he could conceal his robotic nature, watching Ashure flaunt it around despite being human-like was like seeing a spoiled rich kid use iPads as dinner plates (Well, Selenus might have not been far off, since he's lived with two different rich people over time, but once again you get the point). Regardless, Selenus knew that Ashure didn't know what she was doing, so he refrained from commenting or doing anything about his emotions at that point. "...No, I mean, not if you don't want to. I just thought it would have made you laugh. It's made most children I've met smile, at the very least, and that's saying a lot considering the absurd amount of children I've become acquainted with." Seriously. Selenus would never know what it was with him and children.
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 2:14 pm

Ashure poked a finger on what appeared to be his forehead, and smiled at him. "Have I told you I'm psychic?~ Even if you're a robot, you can't escape my third eye~ I know what you think of me~ Ashure giggles, hoping Selenus would take the bluff, but the truth was she actually couldn't read his emotions as good as anyone else, because unlike humans, she couldn't hear tones of voices, or see facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Moonie

Moonie

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 11:43 pm

"Suuure, and I'm a kitten." Selenus pondered whether it was really a wise move or not to continue to spend time with Ashure here. She seemed nice, but she was also quite roudy, and the whole point of coming here was to find a chance to relax so that Selenus wouldn't be prone to committing the same mistake he committed earlier that day. Relaxation was more than just a desired treat, it was a necessity in this particular instance. Selenus stood up and stretched out every part of his body (including his tail, which extended to its full 10 meters of length before reutrning to its compact size). "I'd love to continue this chat, but unfortunately I should really get going. You can handle the wolves and whatnot on your own, can't you?"
Back to top Go down
SerenadeSerenaded

SerenadeSerenaded

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 11:22 am

Ashure jumped back, as if a large anvil was falling right in front of her, and held her arms up in protest. "Not true! Not true at all! I'm totally psychic! You're totally a kitten! See? You wanted relaxation! Haha, mind read!~" Ashure actually knew this as the whole time it was clear Selenus wasn't exactly the most ecstatic to be talking to Ashure, as if he wanted to get away, but she did start by assaulting him with a bag of diabetes waiting to happen. She then giggled, putting her hands behind her back. "Well I guess this'll be goodbye for now Poochie! Good luck with your attempt at relaxing~ Here's hoping you get over your dilemma soon~"Though Ashure couldn't read his face, she knew he had to have some thing going on, as a small scan reveled a very large power, something she hadn't seen before, but with that came responsibility, for what she wasn't sure, but she knew it had to be something big. After pondering for a few seconds, she gave a small and awkward hug around the the awkward neck of Selenus, making it very obvious some kind of weapon was within him. After she ran in the opposite direction she had come from.

|Exit|

As she ran, an odd bag fell from her arm, the bag had women in a white dress with her dress being blown below her, while using one hand to hold her dress down, keeping everything...Hidden... In her other hand was a popcorn kernel with a winking face and blushed cheeks. The label said; '!!!Magical Maryland Kettle Corn!!!' and the bag seemed to be unopened. Though by the time it would be visible to Selenus, Ashure would've already been gone.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:10 am

User's have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]   Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peace And Quiet (Or Lack Thereof) [Ashura] [Night-Time]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2