Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Cool as Snow [Jack]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AkaJack

AkaJack

Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Jack gritted his teeth slightly and began to count backwards from ten. No one... and he meant no one disrespected his sarcasm. It was something he took pride in, almost as much as his heroic spirit. Tall Dark and Fancy here... Wait... did he already use that one... Ether way this guy was starting to get to Jack. Maybe it was his mannerisms but something about him was starting to set off alarms."Calm down Jack, you have to play nice... Jack sighed and let the comment about his joke slide. Jack got it and found it funny and that was enough for him. But something about what this guy said was off. First no matter who you are you know that a full suit and get up is a bit odd anywhere that isn't a stuffy party. Second, you'd have to be down right daft to not know about the Renaissance. This was just more fuel for the "HI! I'm a magical magic man!" fire.

"It's not that I take note of everyone I pass by on the street, it's just that if I were to see you, I'm sure I wouldn't forget it. You have to admit, you do stand out in a crowd," Jack took a moment to register what Sharaku had said," Wait... You live on Penecia? I work on Penecia, at the Theme Park. Bit of a trek just for gloves isn't this?" Jack was just a block or two from the costume store and he knew it. He wouldn't be able to dilly dally around any more. Time to go for the heart....

"How bout you? What do you do for a living?" Jack could only hope he said something along the lines of "I'm an ancient Warlock".
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 10:46 am

Right. Sharaku did tend to stand out in a crowd more often than not. He knew that very well. That didn't mean he was going to take it into consideration unless he had to. There were still plenty people that didn't take notice, or at least did not bug him about it. Whataver the reason, he didn't complain about it. Better be on his own than deal with odd people asking him odd things all the time. Yet, it was true that it happened once in a while. ''Fair point. I may. But, as far as I've seen, not everyone takes notice.'', he would retort, shrugging faintly. He was fairly indifferent to that being pointed out by now, but it didn't mean he couldn't comment on it.

''I like walking. Penecia tends to be a bit too crowded for my tastes at times anyway. That Theme Park attracts too many people to hang around those parts.'', he would state nonchalantly. That said, did it really matter where he went? It got too repetitive to just hang around at Penecia all the time. Might as well go somewhere else once in a while. A trip wouldn't kill him. ''Aren't you a little too interested in private things? We just met.'', he would quip, somewhat bemused, but answer anyway. There wasn't much to tell. ''But, since you want to know, I don't really work. Not right now, at least.'' Well, there you go. An answer is an answer, right?
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 12:08 pm

"By now you should have noticed that I am not everyone. hehe" Progress, but not nearly enough, Jack could see the shop just a few yards away, and he was no closer to cracking this nut job. So far all he got out of him was one, he's a bit tightly wound, and two he lives on Penecia. Why couldn't this guy just want to recruit a team of teenagers with attitude  like ever other magical mentor. Jack sighed a little and decided that it was time for... desperate measures.

Jack came to a stop in front of the custom costume store and turned to face Sharaku smiling brightly, he bowed slightly and and motioned towards the store front.,"Well, here we are! I know it may not be the ritziest store on the island but you will find plenty of gloves of all makes in there. Reasonably cheep to," Jack took a breath and steadied himself, this was the moment of truth. Ether he sealed the deal here or he could say good bye to what ever dark power this guy had to offer.

"Unless you need more help, I think this is where we part, but before that I must admit I had a bit of an ulterior motive in speaking to you today. In addition to seeming slightly lost I saw something about you that was just a little bit... different, and I don't mean your cloths. I just thought if we chatted I could figure out what it was... But unfortunately I still have no idea" Jack sighed and slid his hands into his coat pockets. Technically he wasn't lying... He just left out the part about wanting super powers.," You are a very interesting man, maybe we could chat again sometime?" And maybe you could gift me the powers of the Zeo Crystal... Come on... Do it!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:32 pm

''Well, you definitely are not everyone, seeing as you are a single person, not a crowd. But that aside, not really.'' Sharaku would throw back, in sort of a jest. Honestly, just because Jack did what he did, didn't make him a special person. Odd, maybe, but that was it in his book. Being different was not always good. That was a fact. So far, the only thing he noticed was, that Jack was unusually inquisitive towards a stranger, and was apparently trying to appear...like he was some sort of goodie guy amongst everyone else? Sharaku couldn't really pinpoint this, but it just struck him a bit weird. This guy wasn't nearly as flamboyant as Hyde, but there was some similarity. Eh.

''If you say so. I don't really care about prices though.''
, he would respond flatly, as he gave a sparse look at the mentioned place. Though, he would settle on a slight frown at the next words. So the guy did want something. What was it though...? Sheesh, what was it with people lately? ''Tell me something I don't know yet.'', he would mutter, rolling his eyes, rather bemused. Next time, he was going to be asked whether he came from space. He almost wanted to bet on it. Still, he couldn't deny he would it at least a little bit amusing. It gave him a reason to mess with people..without giving away anything certain. This guy thought he was some detective for noticing? Fine with him. He could always go and confuse him even more. It made for ome entertainment value.

''Interesting you say? If that is your only line of thought, I suggest you'd better careful when engaging certain things. Either way, I don't care. Be my guest. If we ever meet again.''
, he would say, turning to walk inside. He could check it out while he was around. Whatever this shop thing was. Though, he would turn back briefly, giving Jack one more glance. ''You can take this, though. Maybe it'll give you something else to try and figure out.'', he would say, with a faint, amused chuckle.

Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 Tumblr_mj9hn3mjyF1r2zjcdo1_500

A strange black butterfly, with edges that glowed faint violet would flutter towards Jack, as Sharaku walked in, closing the door behind himself with a laugh. The insect would only last for about a minute, before dissapearing into thin air. Even less, if Jack chose to walk further away.

~Exit~

Using this:
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Jack smiled at the strange man's words, while yes he would be the first to admit he came off a little...strong, but it was for the good of man kind right? If Jack were to get powers he would use them to make the world a better place, so if that meant being a bit pushy then so be it... At least that's what Jack told himself. Deep down he realized that he may have intruded on this man's day and should probably apologize. Jack opened his mouth to speak but the words caught in his throat. There fluttering in front of him.... a small glowing butterfly... that this man had brought into existence. Jack stood transfixed by it for a mere moment, feeling himself become sluggish. Slowly and gingerly, Jack reached out and cupped the butterfly in his hands only for it to fade into the ether.

"I...wha... hu... cha..." Jack looked up to where Sharaku had been standing only to find him gone, in his trance he hadn't even heard him enter the store," He vanished....," Jack stood there for a moment in silence. Then slowly, a smile began to grow on Jack's face. As he walked away he began to brain storm some possible hero names once Sharaku shared his butterfly powers.

"Mothman? No dosn't fit... Monarch? No been done... Butterman!.... Feel stupid just saying it..."

Jack has Exited the scene.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Jack of the Chariot and Sharaku of the Jester have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cool as Snow [Jack]   Cool as Snow [Jack] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cool as Snow [Jack]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2