Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Fond Memories (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:04 pm

She would tap her chin with her finger while she thought about it, “Well, Hyde seems like the type to do that, but…” She had seen Kurosawa and Sharaku around each other. Was a cat something people got each other when they were in love? She couldn’t tell. Also, she didn’t trust Hyde to get a cat for Sharaku. He didn’t seem to notice that much about people just at a glance, “Well, Kurosawa could probably afford to get you one without a moment’s notice. It would also make sense for him. Although, I think flowers and/or chocolate are usually the standard form of gifts.” What would he have done if Sharaku didn’t want a cat or didn’t have the means to take care of it? Still, she supposed the gesture was sweet enough.

She would go to the kitchen and bring out a can of wet food. As soon as the can was popped, a black streak glided through the air. Naomi would laugh as Midnight stopped at her feet and began meowing. She set the food on the floor and went back to playing cards, “That’s how I speak cat. It’s how Midnight and I understand each other. That, and when she feels in the mood for cuddling.” Yuki would not make a move. In fact, she began to softly purr as she was pet and got closer to Sharaku, “That one is weird in that she doesn’t like wet food or treats. I hope your cat is less confusing than her. Still, she’s a sweet pea.” She loved both her cats, but they were really different from one another. “You’ve never even considered punching you, so you have nothing to worry about. You’re reasonable enough that I don’t have to result to knocking sense into you.” She moved her cards around in her hand and flipped over the next one. Seeing it, she kept the same bet, “I try not to get too violent when it comes to people. I just have special exceptions.” Like idiots. They deserved to be punched.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 1:56 pm

Her comments were rather amusing. ''It's more like Hyde is usually too busy decoratively talking about doing something, instead of actually doing it. And then he does something else in the end anyway.'' Sure, Hyde had billion ideas when it came to stuff like that, but it usually ended up at talking. The redhead liked to put in his words all the time, but most of it didn't get to see the light in reality, for whatever reason. ''I suppose he just likes to have a higher standard in most things. That's a good way to put it.'', he would shrug lightly. It seemed that way, though he couldn't really figure out what was the reason behind that. Shun was often confusing.

...Hm? Food? ''I think this way you're just speaking to her stomach, more than anything else.'', he would laugh faintly. He wasn't sure if giving food counted as speaking the language. Then again, it was probably better than trying to meow. That most likely wouldn't work correctly. ''Probably not less confusing, just confusing in a different manner.'' Besides, even people had different tastes in food. ''Really? Honestly, I often don't make sense to myself. That's just me, I guess.'', he'd snort a little. She was partially right, but he probably wasn't as reasonable as she thought. She just hadn't had the chance to see him being stubborn yet. He would stare at the card for a bit, before leaving it be as well. Maybe next turn. ''Well then, I'm not sure whether I should feel sorry for those exceptions or not.'' Probably not, in case they deserved it. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:11 pm

Kurosawa had high standards? That sounded about right, “High standards indeed, but I get why he has them with you.” It would take a blind person not to notice the obvious signs between the two of them. Mostly from the other’s direction, but they were there, “So, how long have you two been an item?” She wasn’t going to tiptoe around the fact that they had chemistry going on. It was clear as day and bright as the sun that there was something to be had there. She knew it may have been prying, but she was curious. Besides, it was a more interesting story than how he got the cat. At least, she thought it would be. She would laugh before hearing a wayward meow from the direction of Midnight, “She speaks with her stomach. Haven’t you ever noticed that cats like two things: sleeping and eating?” Her cats did at least. They were pretty easy to understand at the end of the day, just based on how she knew they would react in a given situation. Her head would tilt when Sharaku said he didn’t make sense to himself. She found that statement fairly odd, considering that if anyone understood you, it should be yourself. If you didn’t understand yourself, how did you know what you were saying? She could only think of one thing, “So, you speak in riddles? Really elegant sounding riddles that even you don’t know the answer to? Wait, I know this one. If you don’t know the answer and you made the riddle, that means there is no answer.” See, she could do philosophy. She would shake her head, “Don’t feel bad for the exceptions. They deserve it more than you realize.” She thought so, at least. That’s why she did it.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 7:53 pm

Tsk. Right. If only they solved anything. To be truthful, Sharaku didn't really give a damn whether a gift was big or not. In fact, he couldn't care less about that kind of high standard, or any other type of it for the matter. It was never really what he chased after anway. At her question, he would frown, almost bitterly. He knew she had noticed, but apparently she didn't notice it wasn't being that smooth at all. Well. He would shake his head. ''We aren't...not really.'' And at this rate, who knew if they ever would. Not when it kept going the way it was. ''To be honest, all we do is argue. I believe we are not on the same page when it comes to this at all. And I'm starting to get tired of working it out with no effect showing.'', he would snort. ''It seems we think too differently to understand each other, and certain situations are not helping the problem. And I am not a relationship expert to begin with.'', he would give a faint shrug. He was willing to give things a try, but this was starting to be rather frustrating.

''Mostly. Mine seems to like pouncing people as well. You're lucky that you don't have to worry about someone's well-being when they visit you.'' Her cats seemed laidback, compared to what he had to deal with. Ah well, he's learned to live with it by now. ''Riddles? I don't know. I wouldn't call it that. Perhaps, I just sometimes feel like I do some things without knowing why am I even doing it. I think I'm not that bad when it comes to speaking....Hopefully.'' Erm, he usually knew what he was saying. Though, at times it appeared as if the opposite party didn't. That wasn't his problem, was it? Eh, who knew. ''Hm. What classifies someone as an exception then?'', he'd inquire with a slight tilt of his head. He knew of Hyde, and he could guess why. Was there anyone else on the list though? It wasn't easy to base it off just one person.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:53 am

Once again, she would tilt her head in confusion. She could have sworn the two of them were going out, but apparently not. Before she could ask why, Sharaku would explain of his own free will. She would nod as he spoke to show she was paying attention, “Well, the couples either have lots of problems or no problems, from what I understand.” No that she had been in a lot of relationships that didn’t end (or sometimes begin) with the person wanting nothing to do with her. She could never understand why. She was a nice person, until they became a cheating or unreliable boyfriend. Then she found a hammer and taught them what the bone in their arm looked like when it was poking through their flesh, “The only thing I know is that you have to work at something if you want it to work. If you don’t try, it’ll be nothing. Still, I guess it would get tiring. Maybe if you two tried to do something you both like and could agree was fun and great? Then again, maybe lot’s of fighting now means it won’t happen late.” She had no idea what the problem really was. She only knew that it wouldn’t get better if they didn’t try.

She would laugh, “Only if someone feels like picking them up. They’re pretty docile, unless you do that. Just lie there and don’t do anything to bother people.” Midnight seemed to finish her food as she came out to the living room. She would go up to Naomi and rub against her. She appeared to realize she was being talked about and wanted to get her own say in. Naomi reached over to pet her as she continued to speak to Sharaku, “You’re good at speaking. I tend to understand what you’re saying, and when I don’t it’s because I’m not good at speaking in general. At least I think that’s why.” She shrugged, unsure herself. Everything could be confusing when it wanted to be. The answer was simple, “Idiots. Idiots are the exception.” She wouldn’t explain any further than that. That was all that needed to be explained.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 8:33 am

Somehow, Sharaku doubted it was only one or the other. It was hard to imagine a pair that had literally no problems. Was that even possible? Two people would always be different. In which case, it would be rather strange for a duo to agree on everything and run into no trouble. Maybe if you dated your own clone or something. ''I kind of doubt the no problems version is really possible. Two people will always disagree at least on something.'' He would close his eyes with a light frown at her next words. ''Focusing one one good thing is useless. The bad will just come back to bite you, if you ignore it instead of solving it. Then again, working things out takes two people. It's not that I don't want to, but the way it's going, I can't say I'm too interested.'' The kind of attitude Shun gave him the last time they 'argued' did nothing to help the problem. ''I can't do much when he apparently gets upset at some things I do or say, does not tell me, and then at a later date says I'm inconsiderate of his feelings. I personally have no idea how am I supposed to know when he does not clearly say what bothers him when it matters. If he thinks I'm supposed to pamper him, and know what he's trying for just from vague words, then I'm not really game for that. That's not the kind of communication I work on, and why this does not seem to be working. Maybe I should try to become a mind reader. That might help the case.'', he would snort dissmisively. He just didn't understand what the heck Shun wanted him to act like in the first place. He wasn't around just to be exactly the way the teen wanted, and if it upsets him, then he should open his mouth. He was honestly just about done with that kind of game. Whether it was possibly a matter of age difference or anything else, he wasn't turning upside down for this. Maybe it was easier to just stay single, even if it could be a bore at times. Well, time would show, but he was not going to bother, unless Shun did enough on his part.

''I personally sometimes feel like I have a wildcat at home. Docile is far from the word I'd use in my case. Guess that's just my luck.'' At least Naomi didn't have that much work with her cats. It was always easier when they spent more time lying around than causing endless trouble. ''I applaud you then, because I think I can name at least two people who seem to continuously missunderstand what I'm saying.'', he would quirk a faintly amused smile. She seemed to be doing better than some, yes, he'd give her that. ''Idiots. That's quite a broad range. There are many kinds of idiots. I can take the answer, though.'' What exactly made one an idiot anyway? Acting weridly, or making stupid moves? There were many angles to the perception. But, he could probably guess what was the way she had meant it in.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 7:18 pm

She would think before answering him, “It’s not that they don’t have problems. They just seem to be too busy cooing to talk about anything other than how in love they are. After that phase is over, they don’t seem to have anything to go on.” That’s what she saw, at least. When he spoke about their problems, she would sigh, “Listen, I wish I could help by giving you some magical advice that would solve all of the arguments, but I’m honestly not good at relationships. Sorry. I’ll listen, if you want, but that’s all I can do. The rest is up to you two. Communication and all that fun stuff.” She would think for a little on what he said, “Hmm… I’m not sure, but what if you just did something sweet for him? Maybe a flower or two, some chocolate, or just saying how you feel about him. I think all he may want is to know you care about him as more than just a companion or a friend.” She made it clear she was only theorizing. Honestly, she couldn’t tell what was running through Kurosawa’s head, since she wasn’t there to hear the arguments herself, “That’s just an idea though. I guess it doesn’t fix the real problem.” She really was not good with love advice. She would smile with understanding, “I never said they were always calm. When they were younger, they were maniacs. Older cats are less hectic to deal with. It’s a little sad, actually.” She could remember when they both wanted nothing more than to play. It was exhausting back then. Still, she loved them no matter what, “Understanding people is something I worked on for a long time. I guess it’s not easy for everyone.” She flipped the next card and threw in a blue and a yellow. She would comment on her definition of idiot. It was broad for that exact reason. Anyone that did something stupid could be hit under that umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 9:02 pm

''Makes you wonder which option is actually the better one.'' In case it was really either plenty of problems, or none because the two involved were just looking them over...was there even a happy ending? Either of the two spelled trouble in the long run. And they say love is supposed to be enjoyable. Somehow, that factor seemed rather avoidant, or so it appeared. When she told him she had no magical solutions in store, he would hum lightly. ''I never asked you to actually help. I've already decided that magic doesn't grow on trees. Besides, I can't say I'm good at it either, so that makes two of us. It's a bit too complicated for my tastes so far.'' Even if she did, advice alone usually didn't solve anything. And while communication, as she said, could be fun at times, it was far from such in cases where there was either a lack of it, or it just never accomplished anything positive despite the attempt. At the following suggestion, he would end up laughing. For unknown reasons, he had a problem with seeing himself do that just because. Not that he couldn't afford it, but he had never been the type to give people tangible gifts like that, unless he was directly asked for an item. It just wasn't something that he'd think of on a normal occassion.

''There may be a problem with that.'', he would look to the side for a moment, thinking. ''I don't really know how much I like him yet. I know that I don't dislike him, that I can tell. I think he doesn't really believe me when I say that I just don't know yet, and takes it that it most likely means the negative.'', he would shrug. ''But, I don't even know what love is supposed to feel like, to be honest. It's kind of not easy.'' He just couldn't decide on spot, and that wasn't going to change with a wave of a magic stick. Besides, you actually need to know the person before being sure you really like them as much as you think, no? Quickly assuming you're in love can be faulty. ''On another note, I've never been much of a gift giver. Something tells me that he'll just think I'm plotting something, or playing around if I attempt that.'' Which would just mean a potential migraine, and more arguments when he tried to explain himself. Even if Shun was happy, he was sure the teen would at least be suspicious, with the way things stood now. ''I think I'm going to die before this gets solved.'', he'd state, somewhat flippantly. He wasn't actually serious, but it did feel that way at times.

''Well, old people don't jump around either. I think it's logic.''
Afterall it were usually kids that had all the energy under the sun. Logically, it should work on the same base with all beings. Except supernatural ones, perhaps. ''Good for you, I suppose.'' Was understanding people a skill you could actually learn and perfect? Hm. Eh, everything was possible nowadays. He would focus on the cards for a change, glaring at it for a moment. Well....God, he was tired of thinking. ''Can I just fold...?'' This most likely wasn't going to work out anyway, and his mind was out in space as well. A bad combination.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:47 pm

Once again, she would pout, “Okay, so you didn’t ask me to help. I just instinctually start trying to solve problems when they rear their ugly head. It’s a bad habit.” She couldn’t help it at this point. It was just something they did in her family. She should have known better, considering her mother did the same thing to her. She would hum when he said he wasn’t sure how much he liked Kurosawa. She had to admit, it would be hard to date someone without knowing how much you actually liked them. She would lean back and think a little longer, “I guess that may be true. I mean, you would know yourself more than anyone else, I should think.” She wondered how they would get along. She knew Kurosawa liked Sharaku, but it seemed like something that would have to go through fire to get anywhere.

Naomi would scoop her hand under Midnight’s stomach and pick her up (the only person who could pick her up without getting clawed was Naomi). She held up the cat, who seemed disgruntled by the action, but did not oppose, “She needs to start playing games again. She’s getting really tubby. I worry about her health.” She couldn’t imagine what it would be like if the cat got so big she had trouble moving. She wasn’t worried about Yuki, since that one never seemed to gain a single ounce. It was almost creepy. After making her point, she would set Midnight back on the ground. The cat dashed off into another room once again. She would fold her cards into a single stack and place them back into the pile. She would do the same with the cards that were lying in front of them, “If you don’t want to play, don’t force yourself. It seems like you’re already thinking about a lot. I won’t make it worse.” She couldn’t really do that to him.

As if the perfect timing fairy and the trolls of inconvenience had teamed up, the next moment the front door could be heard opening. Naomi seemed to almost freeze when she realized what that meant. She would stand up and head to the door, “Welcome home.” If Sharaku could look over, he would see Samantha Leo at the front door taking off her coat, “What did you do?” Samantha knew her daughter only greeted her when she did something her would get in trouble for. She would lead her mother into the living room with a half nervous smile, “I invited a friend over…” Samantha seemed to look Sharaku over before speaking, “You’re welcome over anytime. Just make sure you have Naomi tell me ahead of time. I dislike when she’s alone in the house with guys.” She would turn to her daughter, “I’m going to go to my room. If I’m not out in two hours, wake me up so I can start dinner.” Naomi would jump at those words, “I can do it.” Her mother looked at her, “Just wake me up.” She’d nod to Sharaku, “Pleasure meeting ya.” As Samantha left the room, Naomi would sigh with relief, “Oh my gods. She isn’t angry…” That was not something she had expected. She would smile at Sharaku, “So, yeah, that was my mom.” She still seemed nervous, “Umm… I’m sorry to say this since I invited you over, but… I mean, dinner is sort of a family thing and I don’t think mom was expecting guests, so…” It’s like she wasn’t trying to say it outright. She didn’t know how.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:19 pm

Sharaku would laugh lightly at her pout. ''That I did not, but I don't mind you trying either. I can take both options. Besides, I believe it's always better to try to solve it, than to outright ignore.'' Yes, he did not actually ask for her advice and a possible solution, but there was no reason for him to be upset just because she tried to go ahead and give it. Always better than being dissmisive. Unless the advice was rude. ''Supposedly so.'' He should, but whether he did was still questionable at times. Ah well, what can you do? If it didn't work out, then it wasn't meant to be anyway. They could still be friends in such a case, though he had a feeling Shun wouldn't be that easygoing about it. The teen seemed to have a harder time getting over things, or so it appeared to him.

''Hm. Maybe try getting her some sort of toy? Perhaps there'd be something that'd interest her enough to play.'' Cats could be complicated, but surely there was at least something that would help. He didn't know Naomi's cats well enough, however, so there wasn't much for him to actually say. She could probably figure a way if she thought over it. ''Well, I'm not contemplating the meaning of life yet. But, I think I'd lose anyway, so there isn't much of a point in going on.'' He didn't have a very good hand this time around to begin with, and he doubted he could win...the added thinking only made it a tiring task overall. ''Hm?'', he would look over when another sound entered the scene, only to turn his head back to Naomi for a brief moment, and then towards the door again when the blonde dashed off. Eh? What? Had he been here for that long? Well then. ''A pleasure to meet you as well.'' Honestly, he felt a little sheepish at the moment. This was a bit unexpected. ''I noticed, yes.'', he would comment amusedly when Naomi turned to him with an explanation. ''It's fine. I can go. Besides, if I go soon enough, at least I won't have to walk in complete darkness. I don't exactly live round the corner from here.'', he would give her a laidback nod. He didn't mind. Family was important, and he could make his own dinner, so what? That, and it was true that he pretty much came over without a warning, so he had no reason to complain. With that, he would get up to get ready to leave. ''I guess I'll see you later then. Take care.'', he would give her a small wave before going. Time to trek back while it was still visible outside.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Naomi and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...

Midnight and Yuki's kewtness has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fond Memories (Sharaku)   Fond Memories (Sharaku) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fond Memories (Sharaku)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3