Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 10:28 am

‘’Well, there is only one way to find out, and that is to try. He’s most likely a strong threat whether we have what he’s weak to or not.‘‘ Sharaku couldn’t truly say a lot there. He hadn’t met Ananke himself, so it was only a speculation on his part, nothing more, nothing less. Though, if he and Thesis were anything alike, he would be a pain to face and actually take down completely, Ice or not.

That just meant that it couldn’t really be labeled anyway, no? You die whenever your time comes. Simple as that. ‘’Then it means we die whenever life decides we do. Even if there were to be a set time, it isn’t something we can predict.’’ Was there even a point in trying to explain it logically? Some people died before they were even born, and some were lucky to live until old age. It wasn’t fair either way one looks at it and tries to put a reason behind dying. It just happens. He would chuckle. ‘’I don’t know why you would. I just wanted to know, in case…’’, he would smirk thinly, trailing off for now. If she wanted to, perhaps he could explain, but he wasn’t going to complicate this talk without reason. At least it seemed that she wasn’t going to be too jumpy once she found out.

He would only respond to her joking with a light smile. Maybe Ananke meant it, maybe not. There was no use in pondering over it for too long, was there? ‘’Right. Well, I don’t really have a choice, do I?’’, he would shake his head slightly. ‘’But yes, I know everyone thinks of the matter differently, though at times, I wish some people would at least bother to understand a different view. That’s generally the biggest problem for me.’’, he would frown a bit. ‘’It’s not always funny when people think you’re a jerk when you say you don’t trust them. And even when you explain why, they don’t take it seriously enough.’’ Then again, maybe that’s too much to ask out of some people, when they choose to be preoccupied with the fact that they are upset over not being acknowledged the way they’d want to be. To each their own.

‘’I can’t argue against that. I think that you and Naomi are the only people I haven’t gotten into a bigger disagreement with yet. Which isn’t really a lot, when compared to how many people here I’ve known for a longer while, but what can one do…Well, there are a few others, perhaps, but I don’t know them well enough to assume that we will stay on good terms in the future.’’
That’s how it was for now. But you can never tell. There were people he was on fairly okay terms at start, and then it started going downhill, the more they found out about each other. Though, Rita seemed fine still. He would sigh at the whole team topic. ‘’Training..I don’t know. I don’t even remember the last time we all gathered together, to be honest. And even putting Naomi and Hyde in the same room is a disaster currently. I think being honest is actually the thing that is tearing us apart more. It worked better when we did not know about each other as much as we do nowadays.’’, he would shrug. ‘’As for what they think. One probably doesn’t really care. The other is saying he’s going to try and fix it by lengthy talks and logical points, but you can’t change people just like that. And when he tries that with Naomi and Hyde, I’m pretty sure it will blow up. Naomi..I believe she would like it to work, but she knows that it might not be possible. And Hyde’s view is along the lines of believing it will all magically turn out okay through the power of friendship. Though, he keeps yapping about it more than actually acting somehow. And I honestly don’t really care anymore. I’m not really interested in getting headaches and stress just from trying to keep a team working, when there are Angels and Primordials on the loose and what else. There is only so much one can do at once without burning out. This won’t work unless all of us cooperate, which I doubt will end up happening.’’ He could only care up until a certain point. It wasn’t his job to fix broken things. He was better at helping people individually anyway, when he actually ended up doing that kind of thing. Big groups only yelled over each other, and rarely solved anything.

‘’As for the Hyde thing.’’, he would snort. ‘’No idea what she told you already, but if you want details, I can elaborate. Considering what the deal is, it’s probably better for people to know, so they don’t get into danger due to not knowing.’’ It was always better when people knew that it was a bad idea to go to San Malarus and do things there, and why. Less possible trouble. He didn’t really want to hear about some Persona wielders getting beheaded because they ran in there. ‘’Figures, yes. But neither option usually works. When you tell them the truth, they don’t like it. But when you lie, they get mad about it once they find out you did. Sometimes I don’t know what people want to hear. Maybe it’s better to stay quiet. I don’t enjoy arguing anyway. It just serves to irritate me, and then I can actually be a jerk. Though, I don’t yell.’’, he would shrug vaguely. Nowadays, he just dealt with things as they went. He would look to the side. ‘’I just don’t have anything useful to say to that…’’ Right.

He would huff. ‘’True. But it shouldn’t happen again. At the very least, I intend to take care of that.’’ A good reminded that he still had to search after Maya eventually. Things are so easy to forget about with this much going on. ‘’I suppose so. Siblings are always a help.’’, he would sigh faintly. He wasn’t even sure where was he going with this discussion. He would laugh lightly. ‘’Not really. It is true that I used to complain back then..but that has been long ago. I don’t even remember well anymore…not after what all happened since. Maybe it’s more that I am not used to calm. I never really had that in my life..’’, he would frown at the splashing water a little, thoughtfully.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:16 pm

"I guess so, though I still feel safer knowing that we do have it." Being a Primordial, sure, Ananke probably would be an incredibly tough opponent, regardless of what they had on their side, but no-one could deny that having the advantage of having his weakness wouldn't make the fight easier... well, perhaps it wouldn't. Perhaps it'd make it harder, who knew?

"This... is getting confusing... it's like, there are set points in time when we can die, and certain actions can deter us from that path, but there will always be one event that kills us, no matter what we do. For most people, it's just old age... for others, it's something more gruesome." The silvernette sighed and shook her head. This whole death subject was getting too complicated for her liking, but her own view of it was... weird. That was the general gist of it, though, she guessed. "Uh-huh. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that you were just curious." Rita poked her tongue out. 'In case' wasn't really the most convincing excuse, but hey, if the truth warranted Sharaku to not go into it right away... well, who was she to prod? She'd find out soon enough what that 'case' was, she was sure.

"Some times, I feel like the people we meet is random. I've avoided people for that reason, honestly, so I guess you do have a slight choice. Unless life decides to throw a curveball at you. Then again, I have been confined to the circus for about a week." Well, really, Rita couldn't say much. She hadn't socialized in... a while, and she really didn't plan on doing so right now. Her interests lied elsewhere at the moment, to say the least. "People are confusing. I feel like everything I do to others is completely wrong at times, and I think it's for the same reason as you have trouble with them. They're stubborn, plainly put, no? Stubborn and thick-headed, and then they choose to make joke of the matter like they started it in the first place." She'd respond with a sigh. "Like those bullies who piss you off on purpose when you're being friendly to them, then giggle behind their breath as you deadpan at them. Makes me think they're just too stupid to understand a different lifestyle or point of view... or maybe those people are doing it on purpose. Hell, I'm not them, so I can't say." Rita understood what Sharaku was saying, honestly, but she couldn't help but go off course, slightly. To her, it was all related, though, all had to do with the stupidity of people. Hey, Einstein once said that there were two things that were definitely infinite, and human stupidity was one of them.

"Wait, really? I should consider myself lucky, then. Keeping an open mind has payed off, I guess, though I feel like... hmmm... actually, I don't really know. I get along with most people because I'm naturally passive, I guess, but maybe I should work on that..." The silvernette put a hand up to her chin in thought. She couldn't deny that Sharaku and her were pretty similar, at least personality-wise. This, though... was hard. "Honestly, I really don't know what I can say. I don't know who you're talking about... but what I can say is that I don't think some of them are taking this event seriously enough, if they aren't really trying to fix the team. Someone who goes too deeply into plans and statistics can't help, and someone who's completely passive can't either... but, in a way, having enough of something can warrant you wanting to abandon it, that's just how it is. Delusions, though, are something that I can't condone, and the expectation that things will fix themselves isn't a good one to have, especially in this world. I should know, given the complete wreck I saw when Ananke attacked... sure, it's a different case, but I think that the same principle applies to it. If the buildings won't fix themselves, how are personalities supposed to? All that comes from that in the end... is just disappointment. Even if things get fixed, what can you say for yourself in regards to it? Did you help with that? I feel like that's what that delusion prevents Hyde from doing, honestly." The silvernette frowned deeply, that was mouthful. She had her own views on teambuilding, and teamwork. You couldn't ever rely on coincidences, you needed to be a team, be on good terms with each other, and learn to recognize your own mistakes instead of always pointing out others'. Truth of the matter was... everything had a solution, even if it wasn't readily apparent. An alternate route, a way around...

"I'm pretty sure I already know the gist of it... but, uh... I really don't remember much. If you want to elaborate on it, feel free, I don't mind hearing a failure story." Though she was actually serious, Rita chuckled to herself, joking in her own way. It was actually pretty contradicting, how she was joking... yet being serious. "Again, people are confusing. They're never satisfied with anything, that's a fact... well, most people, that is. Instead of taking criticism, they shit on it, and when people pamper them, they blame those people for being false friends. Confusing, isn't it? Hard to know what those people want, really. And really, I don't blame you for being a jerk to them." She'd grin rather openly. "Sure you don't." And giggle.

Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 DyLg7RU

"Eh? Okay, if you say so. When you say it like that, I feel like you're hiding something from me." Regardless, she'd shrug, not really knowing what to say to that. "Hm, true, my brother did a great job keeping me safe and all... he was a lot of help, yeah. I see, though... is that good, though? I hope you'll get used to calm some day, though... at least when we save the Azores, I hope you will. Even if you can't, well... you must. Hehe." Rita scratched her nose a bit cockily. That was her sort of promise to Sharaku that she'd do her best to help save the islands, however she could... Really, she was just happy that she could still work with him well, and place her faith in him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:29 am

’'Can’t argue against that.‘‘ She was right about that one. It was always better to have it than not, no matter the possible circumstances that may occur. At least there would be a chance to see how well it works, if nothing else. It was a better head start than going in and fighting blind.

Sharaku would shake his head. ‘’What isn’t confusing in this world? Though, I suppose, lucky for those that draw the old age option. We may not have that privilege in the end. I’ve been dancing woth death for a good while by now, so who knows what will happen.’’ He sure didn’t. But he doubted he even wanted to know. Everyone had to die eventually, so there was no point in agonizing over it more than normal. He would smirk at her lightly. She probably knew he didn’t ask just because. And he didn’t really mind. She would most likely find out in time anyway. ‘’You don’t really have to. I’ll admit that I am curious for an exact reason.’’, he would poke at her, though choosing to not give an explanation just yet. He just felt like not lying right now.

‘’In a way, there is always a choice. But it sort of depends on whether it is even viable to go for it. Then again, I usually don’t care when it comes down to that. I prefer to make my own rules.’’
Curveballs were a thing, but it was up to you whether you let them mess around with you, and in what way. She didn’t have to sit at the circus, for example. She could just go outside for the day, and avoid things. ‘’I think most people just like to think that their view is better than pretty much everyone else’s, and they don’t like when someone comes up with a thing they don’t agree with. Rather than taking the necessary time to understand the deal, they go and assume things ahead of time, and that will rarely end well. Besides, I can be stubborn too. I don’t like backing away from my decision unless I’m given an actually good argument against it. Though, usually I just get different versions of random protests, and shows of being upset.’’ In which case, he didn’t particularly feel like backing down. When you want to oppose something, then at least pull something that makes enough sense, not assumptions here and there, most of the time only proving that you don’t even understand the point of the matter. He would shrug. ‘’I’m not even trying to decipher some people anymore. I can’t care less. If they want to be narrow-minded, it’s their call. I can just ignore them if I so wish.’’ Well, most of the time he didn’t just ignore, which was actually worse for them. Because in that case, he stomped them over in some way.

He would chuckle. ‘’Perhaps it is indeed working well for you. I think have it worse, because I get into conflicts much more easily. I’m sort of allergic to obnoxiousness and ridiculousness, to be honest. Stupidity too. Maybe I should just start tuning out. Then again, playing other people’s games is more tiring sometimes.’’ But he still did occasionally, at the very least. It depended on how far he would have to go, therefore, on each individual. He would roll his eyes slightly at Rita’s speech about teamwork. Yes, well. ‘’I understand that. Though, Hyde does claim he’s trying. It’s just that he doesn’t seem to realize when his attempts are obviously not having the desired effect, or even the opposite one, and then he keeps doing it over and over. As if something that does not work once, would suddenly work the next time. On the other hand, his general strategy is simply different variations of promoting friendship, and silly ideas of fun. Even when it is far from appropriate for a situation.’’, he would shrug. ‘’At any rate, we work together like cats and mice. I barely even know what the rest of them are doing most of the time. The only time we can work together, is in a battle, because that is one thing that doesn’t take much brain to do. As long as you keep attacking, and have strength, you’re generally good enough.’’ And he most likely wouldn’t change his mind anytime soon.

Hm, alright then. He was telling this a lot lately, wasn’t he? ‘’Long story short then. Back then, we decided to divide investigating the worlds between ourselves for better coverage. Naomi, naturally, had San Malarus. Hyde, however chose to do his own thing, and rushed in there instead of where he should have, without even asking. The first thing he did there was get into a fight, and summon his Persona. From what Naomi told me, it was apparent they were scared of it due to past events that happened in their world, and even asked him to stop. For whatever reason, he ignored, and kept fighting. And then pulled a disappearing act in the end. Since then, there is a bounty on his head, and they are hunting all Persona wielders, as well as outsiders in general. So it’s kind of a minefield nowadays.’’, he would elaborate, trying to keep it short. There were a lot of things that could be said about this matter, but he doubted she wanted a lengthy speech. ‘’Sadly, we can never know, as we aren’t mind readers. Some people appear as if they expect just that, however. Which is not my problem. I’d rather be a jerk in the end, than keep apologizing for something I don’t even know I did all the time. If they explain why they are upset, and it is reasonable, fine, but as long as they just start sulking and say nothing, I have no obligation to give a damn.’’ He was willing to be nice, but he did not play bullshit games. He would just give her a look at the giggle , not saying anything this time.

He would snort lightly. ‘’I’m not really hiding anything. You haven’t asked before, so I had no reason to tell more. Let’s just say I know why the Ruins incident happened and all.’’ That was pretty much the gist of it. Well, depending on whether she inquired further or not. ‘’Hm, yes. Having some sort of family around is always good.’’, he would go back to staring at the ocean. ‘’Who knows whether it is good or not…’’, he would sigh, leaning backwards to lie on his back. Well, as much as he could. ‘’I can try, at most. Even when we do save Azores, I probably won’t be able to live a normal life. I haven’t for years already. But it’ll be good for the rest of you, if nothing else. Though, I guess I will appreciate not having to deal with things as often as nowadays, I suppose.’’, he would smile wryly. That’s life for you at times.

Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 12:38 pm

"Mhm." Rita nodded to Sharaku's comment, figuring that they had already come to a consensus on that point. Nothing much more to say on it, after all, right? She hoped not, at least.

The silvernette sighed, though. "I guess that's right. It's a bit random for everyone when they're supposed to live or die, so maybe it's better to just not give it the time of day? When your time comes, that's it, you die. Shouldn't people instead make sure that the time they spend before that moment comes is enjoyable? In that case, yeah, lucky for those who get to die of old age and not some bull life throws at you... they have a better chance to do what they need to. I wonder how my parents felt when they went... I wonder if they regret leaving me behind. How would I have turned out should they not have died? Is that even worth thinking of?" Rita shook her head again, huffing. She noticed she was going way off trail... that was bad. Well, whatever, she just wanted to wrap that business up... death was a depressing thing to think about, so best not pay it too much mind, right?

"I'll take the bait and ask what that reason is, then." Though she didn't really want to prod further, if she was being invited... basically, might as well. Though it'd really be pretty fun to just let it go along.

"Heh, rebellion is a choice I pick from time to time as well. Some times, it's just better for everyone if someone defies the rules and makes their own. At least it helps us not get toxic people in our lives." Rita shrugged, though. "People throw tantrums when they think they're being oppressed, and that leads to arguments, which in turn leads to broken relationships if you don't come to a consensus. I tend to just roll my eyes at those displays and leave before they get too bad... but I'll admit that I do have those some times. Not everyone is perfect, after all... there are some parts I hate about myself too, but that's not the point. I follow the same principle as you, honestly. I'm stubborn, but not if the other person actually makes a good, based case." Some times, it was just best to leave an argument hanging and the person to their delusions than counter them and rile them up even more. Rita always tried to stay calm, but some times, even she could break... "That's actually probably for the best. When someone simply annoys you or you don't enjoy being with them, best to cut ties with that person. That's what I do, that's what I did. I have experienced that before." Rita simply shrugged, not having much more to say than that. Ignoring people worked out for her before, saved her much grievance that she would have otherwise welled in.

"Allergies usually have medication, especially for such serious ones. I have those too, but a healthy dose of "Eyeroll" and "Ignoratamus" usually does the trick to get rid of them. I just can't be bothered to pander to them after a certain point. I'll try to aid them, sure, but there's a limit to everything." And oh boy... did she know how useless things got when someone was just too stubborn and refused to listen. And about the Hyde thing... again... "Oh lord... Sharaku, do you know the definition of insanity? I feel like that fits Hyde's actions pretty well by what you're telling me. Someone like that needs to observe and consider, think about what to do like they were on the outside, and judge without bias what would be the best course of action. When I meet with someone, I usually try and consider what they like to do, and what they don't like, and that works out well... but only going for what you like, what you think is right, then it's bound to not work out eventually. When it comes to battle, though, what can I say? I've only seen the aforementioned trio in action before. You, Naomi and Hyde. All of you are good fighters, so you can all work together well in battle. At least, that's what I think." Maybe she was right, maybe she was wrong. The only time she actually saw Hyde fight was back when she awakened... almost half a year ago at this point, no?

Rita blinked at the whole story. "I see. That's... not good. Okay, why the hell would he even go to an area without telling anyone? Methinks that you guys are supposed to be a team... though I guess that's kinda moot at this point. When did that happen again? Regardless, if they were scared of Personas, then why didn't he just use his Soulbound Weapon? Wouldn't that have been simpler and not have caused an outrage?" The silvernette sighed and shook her head. Too much to think of. Sure, she was pretty much the most proficient person with her own Soulbound and nine times out of ten, she didn't need to summon her Persona to finish a battle easily. Sure, she knew that, but did that mean that others HAD to rely on their Personas for everything? In her opinion, that just made them a lot more dependent on their power, and taught them that, if you didn't have it, you were screwed. How was someone supposed to survive in their world, then? Here, they didn't have Personas, but they had their weapons. Was it too difficult to summon the weapon? God.

"Well, at least that's what I'd rather do too. On the internet, I usually see stories of girls who don't tell their boyfriends what's wrong when they're upset or angry at them, and I find that ridiculous. Maybe it's because I'm not as girly as other girls? I dunno, but I do know that people aren't supposed to know every single thing that goes on with you, since they can't, as you said, read minds. The notion sounds simply ridiculous to me." It was her view, really. How could you expect your significant other to know what was wrong if you didn't tell them? That's why she always chose to tell Lia everything... even if they weren't lovers.

She'd blink again. "I'm almost afraid to ask, but could you tell me? I've been curious about everything weird happening lately, so I'd be glad to know." Rita didn't expect that, to say the least, but it was a good lead. "Well... even if that happens, you'll still have people to help you. Though, I don't know if I'll even stay here... if I do, you know that you'll always have my help if you need it. Even if you can't live a normal life at this point, maybe you can live something close to it. You're human, aren't you, Sharaku?" That was a rhetorical question, really. Rita... didn't need to know if he wasn't or not. He appeared to be one, and he acted like one, that was good enough for her.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 4:36 pm

Well, perhaps so. ‘’I usually don’t give the thought a time of the day, to be honest. Unless it is brought up in some way. There isn’t truly much use in thinking of what could have been, since past is one of the things we cannot alter yet. Thinking about it a lot, only ends up making you feel bitter over it eventually. Maybe life could have been better. But what already happened won’t change, no matter how much would one dream of it. It’s probably better to simply learn to accept certain things. Not that it doesn’t hurt sometimes…’’ He definitely would have been different, had things not happened to him. Did that matter though? There was no way to know what would have become of him anymore. You can think of the possible future, since that way actually end up coming true. But until humans learn to travel back in time, the past…is simply the past.

Sharaku would give her a light smile. He figured she would most likely ask. ‘’I’ll keep it simple for now. You know already that I don’t have a Persona like the most of you, right? You’ve met Violet Soul too. Well, he’s a Shadow. That’s that.’’, he would answer her, somewhat straightforwardly. The way she’d react to that was her own choice. She chose to take the bait, as she put it, so there she had it.

Well, maybe. ‘’It is a wonder sometimes though. If it is better, I usually don’t see it. Defying rules doesn’t seem to make people like me more, that’s for sure.’’ On the other hand, people would dislike someone for various reasons. God knows even he did. He would shrug. ‘’I dislike having things pushed onto me myself, to be frank. Though, it depends on how the person says it. I can take a suggestion, but if someone thinks they can just tell me what am I to do like an order, then they’re rather wrong. I don’t take well to people that act very pushy. At any rate, everyone has their own habits that make them less perfect, can’t deny that.’’ He would frown a bit at her next point. ‘’I do like your idea, but that gives me a dilemma. Considering that at least a good half of my team is stressing me out, am I supposed to just leave the whole team? They could probably handle themselves fine on their own, but I doubt they’d be happy. And where would I go? It isn’t that simple for me.’’ He could do it, yes. There was no problem with that..except for possible reactions to it…and the fact that he would be on his own after that. Which, was stupid in this situation.

He would chuckle, amused by her comparison. ‘’Usually, yes. Some tend to be persistent on the other hand. Certain people I know can’t even really take a direct ‘no’ the way it is supposed to be meant.’’ What can one do then? Well, there was always the option of throwing them out of the window of such. ‘’Maybe. I don’t even bother questioning what he does and why anymore. It just gives me a headache I do not need.’’, he would shake his head. ‘’We do well when it’s the classic, kick butt thing. But I’m pretty sure if it ever ended up something else…the opposing side wouldn’t have much trouble cracking us apart, maybe even turning some of us on each other. That’s what I think.’’ Normal battle wasn’t the only way to go. They were just lucky to not get into anything with too much strife yet. Still, he couldn’t deny he had been rather annoyed at times already.

He would scowl. ‘’The hell if I know what he’s thinking. Though, I think his policy is that…’If I already have a power, why not use it?’ The rest, I have no damn idea. He just does whatever comes to his brain first, probably.’’ He was too tired of attempting to figure the redhead out. It was no use. It just made him more irritated in the end. ‘’It’s ridiculous. I don’t get the point either. But nor do I feel like trying to get the through people’s thick skulls repeatedly.’’ People could honestly think and do what they wanted in the end. He didn’t have to like it, did he?

He would hum faintly, considering his options. How exactly could he even explain that…? ‘’Well….I can’t really explain all properly without you knowing other things…but I can tell you the basics for now.’’, he would state, with a somewhat sheepish smile. ‘’I was there when it happened. It’s a somewhat longer story but…well, it started with someone threatening me a while back. The woman wanted me to come to the Ruins at a set time, otherwise she’d kill everyone I know. I didn’t have much of a choice. But she tried to kill me too in the end, so I was forced to battle her to stay alive…she was using earth kind of skills, and well, she kind of destroyed the place with them, since the Ruins were made mostly out of rock. That’s kind of what happened. I did knock her out, but sadly, I don’t know how to fix that kind of damage..’’, he would elaborate with a faint sigh. Hopefully, that was good enough of an explanation for now. He would snort when she asked him if he was human. ‘’I think I am. At least. Though, nothing surprises me anymore.’’, he would laugh under his breath. ‘’But I appreciate the sentiment, if nothing else.’’, he’d nod towards her offer of helping. Could she? That he didn’t know.
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 8:12 pm

"Though, it's still something that I think about a lot. Honestly, it's just... interesting, thinking about the different possibilities, what could have lead us where... though, maybe I'm just silly for thinking that way." Sharaku was right in saying that nothing could change the past, but her idea wasn't to do that, it was more to think of what could have been... maybe it only served for her to lament herself, but it was an idea that never left her mind.

She'd close her eyes, though. "I see. I guess I figured, I kinda had the idea that it'd be that. I guess tell him that he's good, I don't attack nice Shadows. Unless they attack me back, that is." Rita shrugged with a smile on her face, a bit smugly, all in all. She had no problem with Violet, really, he was actually kinda funny when they met, so there'd be no problem with her attacking him.

"Well... if it makes you feel better, it makes me like you better." The silvernette snickered. She had to agree with him on this one, but no-one could deny that Rita only really liked being around Sharaku because they were similar, and if he was a rule-breaker like her, then that won him points. "Hm, true. Though I usually follow the orders of someone I trust, even if I some times try and spout them myself. I say what I think is best, it's up to others to do it or not. I'm not their boss, after all." There wasn't much she could say about that issue... but this one? It was easier. "You could come with me. I can say, even putting the bias aside, that we work very well together. I'd be glad to work with you, even if it's only the two of us, Sharaku. And if they're displeased... does it matter? It's your call in the end, really, and everyone has to respect it. Even I won't berate you for not joining me, that's just how it is." That did indeed seem like a real offer, though. Rita would be more than glad to work with Sharaku in a team, more than that. The two of them had shown their display of teamwork in the past, and it was, if she could say, pretty damn amazing. With their attitude as well, and how compatible they were, they'd surely be a good team, and not just in battle.

"Y'know what I do to persistent people? I give them a nice slap to make their face bright red. They need to understand that a no is a no, and if they don't get it after I exhaust my more peaceful methods, I need to use my last resort. That's my policy, at least." With the night now setting in, Rita dove her hand into the makeshift fireplace next to her, letting it swirl around it as she brought it out with a soft melody, the light fading out as the silver sheen of her blade reflected the moon's light as she held it up to the sky. "Hyde needs to know how to work with one of these. Even if kicking butt works most of the time, when it comes to thinking, that's just something he lacks... maybe it's for the best, though. With the power he has, what if he decided to turn on us? I doubt many would be able to stop him, really. Though... well, regardless." This was Rita's way of knocking out two things at once, kinda. She needed to talk about Hyde, but what Sharaku said about turning on each other was actually a real worry of hers...

"I'm thinking it's just too much stubbornness on their part." She shrugged, finishing that point with that. It really could only be summed up to that and nothing really more, no? "I... see... hmmm... Sharaku, I feel like we should go someplace else later. I need you to help me with something. Well... help is relative, but I do need to introduce you to some people. Hell, you may even already know them, who knows? Regardless... it's late, we should get going. I'll ring you tomorrow for that if you want." The silvernette got up and offered a hand to Sharaku for him to get up too, if he so wished. "And if you find out you're actually not human... well, I'll still enjoy being with you." Rita smiled truthfully and calmly, like with her brother. In this whole ordeal, Sharaku was the person who most caught her trust... at least, if she didn't count Lia. Regardless... of all the people she met, he seemed to be the one that could help her the most.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:23 pm

Sharaku would look upwards, as she spoke. ''Hm, I suppose it can be interesting yes. Maybe it's just that I don't enjoy thinking back much. My past isn't anything nice to think about.'', he would state with a somewhat sad smile. But he could see her point, to an extent. ''Am I that predictable?'', he would ask with a chuckle when she said she figured it would be that, with the Shadow thing. ''Still, good to know. He isn't nice though. Being with him 24/7, I'd know. He's honestly an egoistic jerk most of the time. Thankfully, he doesn't like speaking outside of the worlds. Otherwise I'd be up for an argument right now...'' How lovely indeed. You don't always get to pick, however. Ah well.

''...Thanks?'' That was a little unexpected. And as a matter of fact, he didn't know what to respond to such on the spot. She liked people breaking rules, eh? Interesting. He would close his eyes briefly. ''I can be loyal to people I trust. But I find that happens rarely. It's probably why I can't sit well with most of my current teammates. I can't really bring myself to trust someone like Hyde to watch my back. Not with the way he acts most of the time. And I've had trust issues to begin with..'', he would frown faintly. That was one of the biggest problems...The closest he was to honestly trusting someone..well, probably Naomi..and techically, maybe Rita too, but he hadn't come to a decisive conclusion yet. He would blink a few times at her offer. That was...not what he expected. ''I...could.'', he would mutter, thinking over it for a while. ''I don't really mind their reactions that much...except perhaps Naomi. I know that despite hating on Hyde, she still hopes that the team would somehow make it through. Though, I've told her what I think, and she wasn't really upset...'', he would sigh. ''Honestly, however. I think it would be better if I went with you. I don't think I can keep this up for much longer...No offense to Hyde and the rest, but I don't really feel like I fit with them.'' The main reason why he was even hesitating a little was...that he knew he'd have to discuss it with them in the end..because they would find out. Then again..would that even be worse than the normal arguments looming on the horizon? Probably not...

He would snort. ''A sound idea. But a last resort it is. I am not particularly fond of violence. I prefer stomping people over with words, if I really have to do something there.'' Violence only breeds more violence anyway. Though, it was unavoidable at times. ''Hyde turning on us? Please, he wants to be everyone's friend. I don't see it as much of a possibility, unless he was forced. As for whether he needs to learn to use a weapon or not...I don't know. I think he would still just do what his 'instincts' tell him to do anyway.'', he would shrug. Hyde wasn't the easiest to reason with on that front.

Hm? Help? Introduce? What? Well..okay? ''Ehm? I suppose it's fine with me. Just go easy on me, alright?'', he would throw back, in a joking tone. ''Hmm, good to know. I don't think I'd even care if I wasn't, to be honest. I'm already messed up one way or another.'', he would chuckle lightly. Yeah, like it even mattered. He was already different than most...

Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 pm

Rita and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Penny

Penny

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Following stat goes up by 4 points-

Sharaku:

Rita:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]   Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in this place, for the first time. [Sharaku]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2