Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Counting Stars (Safi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 am

Well, okay then... Oh well, doesn't matter! DJ'd track down Silver even if it ended in a bloody battle of death and horror! Whoa... That'd be kinda awful, actually... Probably best to avoid that at all costs... Regardless, the DJ would nod her head lightly, understanding Shraku's stance on the situation. She couldn't really be trusted like that, now could she. She could be a super villain after all!

"Well, okay then. We'll exchange numbers then and I'll call ya to make a plan, aight? I'll order a few coffees before ya arrive though... Something tells me it'll be a long day, huh?" she said with a light smile, taking out her phone and going to tell Sharaku her number. Hopefully things would go okay and all... It was a bit of a pain not being able to just make plans now, but it made sense to not do so in the middle of the night in the middle of a park after all. She'd nod her head lightly afterwards, a light grin on her face.

"Aight, nah, it's fine Sharaku. I could be a super villain after all, remember? I secretly wanna turn her hair into rum, don't ya know~?" she said with a light laugh, nodding her head afterwards though. So the silver head lived here on Penecia then? Good, that narrowed down the places she needed to look for her at. She'd stumble across the silver head eventually... How hard could it be? "Aight! I'll find her eventually, trust me. I'm pretty sure I'm part blood hound or somethin." the DJ said with a light tap of her nose, grinning once more. She'd get information eventually... It'll be a blast getting it though~!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 12:35 pm

Hm, long day? That depended on how much would she keep asking. He could always tell her a rundown version, but in case she went and kept asking about every little thing...then yes, it would be a long day. Sharaku wouldn't say he was looking forwards to that very much. He was already used to giving long talks, but this would probably also mean a lot of sitting somewhere. And that was much less pleasant. Spending a day stuck sitting somewhere to give explanations wasn't really his idea of eternal fun. ''The lenght depends on how many details will you attempt to drag out of me.'', he would retort flippantly, as he looked for his own phone. ''Though, you can keep the coffee for yourself. I'd rather get lemonade than that.'' He was never after coffee much. He wouldn't decline when it was the only option, but it sure wouldn't be amongst his first choices. Unless the rest was even worse.

He would snort at her joking. ''Well, you are free to try, but I think you'd be the one turning into something else in the end. Which is equally just as good, don't you think?'' Perhaps she would make a nice campfire. Seeing as that's the most likely result of trifling with Rita. Hypothetically speaking. He would tilt his head. ''So you're a dog? Who let you off your leash then?'', he'd inquire with a faint smirk. If she wanted to joke around, so be it. He could play that game too.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 12:24 pm

Pfft, as if the DJ wouldn’t squeeze Sharaku like a lemon for that information. She wanted to know everything, so everything Sharaku knew she’d squeeze outta him! Mwahahaha! Information will be gathered at that occasion, a lot of it… If Sharaku hid something, DJ’d just have to pester it outta him was all. It’d be an easy ordeal, really. DJ was a master pesterer! Just ask her parents~.

“I already told you, I wanna know everything, aight? I’ll be terribly disappointed if I only get a page of info outta you.” she said with a light smile, hopefully the tease wasn’t taken as an insult… Er, yah, let’s hope not… That sounded quite rude, really, at least to a Sharaku possibly.

“… Huh? I don’t follow… But aight, I’ll be careful too.” she said with a light nod of her head before reaching for the spiked necklace around her neck, pulling it lightly for Sharaku to see. “See here? Not a real collar dear~. I’m not really a dog you knooow~.” she said with a wink of her eye before laughing, looking around lightly before whispering.

“But just between you and me, I’m secretly a mutant dog, okay? Can’t let anyone know, okay?” she said with another wink of her eye. It was a tease on her tease of a tease. Weird, and funny too the DJ at least.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 5:41 pm

Right. Well, she could keep wanting. Sharaku wasn't the type to let himself get goaded into telling more than he found neccesary for the moment. In case he decided to not tell her something, she was out of luck, because he simply was not telling it. End of story. He was the one giving her the info for pretty much free to begin with anyway, so it was his call. It was still plenty easy on her, since she would be getting it without having to go through learning and facing stuff like he had. He didn't even have the obligation to tell her, in all honestly. It was just better to do so for the long term. He didn't really want to see people dying just because they didn't know better.

''Then start preparing yourself in advance. I only tell what I choose to, so too bad for you.'', he would retort in a laidback tone. He would give her a basic rundown that could help her not make stupid mistakes, but right now, he had no reason to literally walk her through things. In the end, she would need to make her own way through this mess. He would smirk. ''You don't really need to follow. Seeing in the future would be enough.'' He was sure it would.

Erm. He would look at her in a slight deadpan. ''Are you trying to make a joke out of a joke? Don't get over your head, or it'll stop being funny soon.'' Besides, he hadn't even been refering to a collar to begin with. And what was funny about claiming you're a dog, then saying you're not..and in the end again that you perhaps are. Make up your mind? Cause this became not entertaining quite quickly. ''You should perhaps pick one stand. You either are or are not. Going back and forth isn't really that funny, unless you're a werewolf.'', he would shrug. ''Besides, I like cats more anyway.'' Well, he did.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:55 am

Wha? Sharaku was odd... Did she think he, like, wouldn't be though? Eh, oh well, his cryptic words didn't overly matter at the moment... It was getting late and getting to Lunapa may be an issue at this time at night... Ergh, oh well, nothing stopped the DJ from doing what she needed to do! Now, time for goodbyes~!

"Ah, sorry, brain's all loopy from not sleeping... I'm never up this late, ergh, guess that was totally lame, huh?" she said with a light laugh before rubbing the back of her head. She moved over to her guitar and slung the strap over her shoulder to better carry the guitar. It'd be a long walk to the station, then too her hut in Lunapa... Oh the funs of these islands~.

"Well... I should be going now, stay fresh until I we talk next, aight? I'll be calling ya to make sure we meet up soon, k?" she said with a light smile and wink of her eye before stepping off, turning around before leaving the light of the bench to call out to Sharaku.

"Hey hey! Sharaku! Thanks a bunch, ya hear!?" she called out before continuing walking. With thanks and good byes in toe, the DJ departed the park over looking the city. It was an eventful night to say the least... A good one, too... Maybe the DJ could help people out soon... She hoped, at least.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 11:14 am

Eh? ''Why are you out here so late then? If you're tired, you should sleep...'' Wasn't that logical enough? If she knew she said lame things when sleepy...why did she let it happen? Well, whatever float's one's boat.

''Yes, yes, whatever you say.''
, he would comment ín an amused tone as she pretty much said goodbye twice. Now what was he doing again..?

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 3:54 pm

Sharaku and Ri's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting Stars (Safi)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3