Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

The stars and us (Alex and James SL)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Goemon

Goemon

The stars and us (Alex and James SL) Empty
PostSubject: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 12:34 pm

Alex walked to the bridge, and let out a sigh. It seems like no one else is here right now. Alex was going to go and talk to that penguin girl in a few hours, and it was stressing him out. He was worried about how it was going to go down, and he couldn't really relax. (Then again, it seems like it was getting harder for him to relax with each passing day.) But then, out of the blue he had a idea. The stars! He was in space so he could go out and look st the stars to calm him down. Even if it didn't work, it would still be cool to finally get a good look at them. Wow there amazing. I wonder how many stars there are out there? A small smile appeared on alex's face, as he watched the stars. Yes this was a good idea. He would stand there, looking into space and enjoying the view for a while. Well, at least as long as someone didn't talk to him that is.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:08 pm

"A lot, there is no real defining number for me to give to you. In all honesty, stars will die as fast as stars are born. The system of constellations that we find ourselves in is a vast space of wonder and adventure. I'm glad to see that someone else has taken an interest in that other than myself. "

It was rather abrupt with James appearing like that, but he overheard what Alex said and felt as if he really wanted to talk about stargazing with someone who actually cared about it. It was also the fact that Alex was one of the current crew of this ship and since he was employed by the captain now, James wanted to be kind to them.

"As I mentioned before, my name is James. You are the young man with the fancy coat, am I correct? How are you doing? I would expect you to be among your comrades, is a stroll through the quiet corridors to your liking?"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 1:33 pm

Huh? Alex was snapped out of his train of thought by a..... Man? It looked like it was male, but since the alien was made out of shadows alex cloudn't really tell. Well to be honest i've only really got interested today, so i don't know too much about them. Alex laughed at james comment about his coat. I wouldn't call it fancy, but yes am alex. Its nice to meet you james. And as for how i am doing well. It's a little complicated. Am not sure if you know this, but am not from this time, am from the past. So i have alot to take in. And to be honest i've been stressing out alot ever since i've come here, so i thought i would stop and smell the rose's for a bit. And i gotta say am glad i did, space looks beautiful! Alex wondered how something so beautiful could spawn things like demons and shadows. Or how it could easly tear a person apart, if they didn't have a module. Anyways. What about you james? How are you feeling?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 2:40 pm

"I figured that there was some time-traveling shenanigans from the current altercation before, even though I don't truly understand what's going on. I'm sorry my friend, welcome to the future! But.....I'm not too sure if I have any answers for you right now. "

He wished he could help, but there was nothing he could do in that regard. Maybe space had secrets to time traveling to it as well.

"There is the evidential facts that black holes can bring you over to another dimension if you believe in that. if it can transcend time as well as space, I don't know. But it's surviving the trip that's the issue. I mean, i can blend in the darkness with ease, but even I fear what will happen to me. Or even if existence will even have a meaning after that. To be honest, I think with time, a path home will open up to you. "

As for James, he was feeling
pretty content.

"From a stowaway to a navigator. I seemed to have procured a job in the oddest of places. So it is a pleasure working with you. But I am curious, can you tell me about your home?"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 07, 2020 5:41 pm

A black hole huh? I don't remember going into one, but hey it could be that. Alex looked down at the floor. You know. Am not really sure if i even want to go back anymore. All the time that alex has spent here, the thought of him going back to "the old earth" has only crossed his mind a few times. I mean it wasn't like he lost anything, he didn't have much in the old world and it wasn't like any one would miss him back home. Well alex felt like no one would miss him. He had no real way to know that, however. My home huh? Well i lived in a small, shitty apartment back in boston. It was pretty messy, mostly because of me but the landlord didn't really care that much about fixing stuff around there so there's that. Other than that my life wasn't really that special. I had a job at a fast food joint, i drank alot, and i partied alot.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySat May 09, 2020 8:36 pm

"There was an old human saying that goes like this. Home is where the heart is. So no  matter how far of the cosmos that you travel, you always know that you have a place to return to. Then again, the same could be said of this next human quote. Home is what you make it. That means, you can make a new home if you wanted to use this new adventure as a chance to. "  However, James didn't quite understand what Alex was talking about. "Boston? Is that a domain of some sort?  Was your lord that cruel that you were unable to find a bigger place to live? Maybe......the history archive was wrong? You aren't from the medieval times Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySun May 10, 2020 6:52 am

Oh yeah, i've heard those quotes before but i guess your right. The whole universe is open to me, i have alot more to learn and do here don't i? Alex couldn't help but grin at james, he found it a little cute about how confused james was. Nope! I was from, well i guess i cannot call it "modern times" anymore can i? Anywas i was in the year 2020, and i wouldn't say that he was cruel just lazy. And i couldn't move out because i didn't have enough money. And as for your question about boston, i guess you could call it that? Its a city. Alex looked at the shadow man before asking him a question of his own. What about you james? Do you have some place to call home?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyMon May 11, 2020 10:09 pm

"My home is in conflict with each other, there is war afoot. Unfortunately, the prejudice of how we look at each other or the origins of our making bring about an argument as to who should truly claim ownership of the planet. The earth and water elementals are big contenders for resources, and the fire residents only retaliate when angered. Though, they do have a bit of a cool warmth to them during easier times. As for me, there is little of me, so a group called the Shadow Society was created in order to properly care for individuals like myself. The shadows..... "

He hoped that he wasn't talking his ear off.

"But Boston being a city, and the idea of money. It's some of those monetary gains right? Paper that's supposed to be worth something. On my planet, we trade in resources. It made more sense to trade something that has actual value. "
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyTue May 12, 2020 6:56 am

Wow man, am sorry that sounds like it sucks. Alex thought about what james said. So their are other guys made up of elements? Not really sure how that works, like how do they eat? Are they like the dee's? Maybe, i'll have to eat with him some time After alex was done thinking about that he would ask another question. are their any air elementals on your planet? Alex couldn't help but let out a laugh when james talked about money. He never really liked the idea of money, it could be because he was almost always broke. But even when he was little he always thought that the idea was dumb, i mean like james said at the end of the day it was just a green piece of paper. Sadly alex still had to worry about money in the form of VC, but still at least those demons and shadow's drop them. So its easier to get then working some shitty job, well kinda fighting wasn't really that easy but it is alot more intense. Yeah, i never liked that system either.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:44 am

"Yes, they look rather green with some swirls. To be honest, we all don't look this way. As you grow older, your abilities tend to get stronger. When that happen, you look more like the tribe that you belong to. When you pull back your powers, you would end up looking a little bit like the humanoids you see around here. Like you for example. Maybe a little different, but if I try hard, I'll pull it off. Or attempt to, we never really bother because it's a bit comfortable to be in this state and most beings only care for what our abilities can provide to them other than mimicking humanoid traits. " Some people simply didn't see a need or worth for the individuals of his home planet to do anything else. " Did you have any dreams when you were back home? Was there an ultimate goal or something that you wanted to do? I don't mind sharing mine if you feel uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyWed May 13, 2020 12:12 pm

I see. Space is full of, cool things isn't it? Alex wondered if he could get his hand on a elemental plug. The waddle dee, has a waddle doo plug. And the doo's are real aliens, so alex may be able to find one for the elementals. Goals huh? When i was younger yeah, but i gave up on those. So i guess my goal back then would be just to get by. I will say though it kinda feels nice, knowing that i change things. Like, i saved a life. I helped fix the ship and that felt good, i want to feel that again. So i guess my goal right now, would be to make a change. Alex put his hand up to his chin. But what should i change though? This universe doesn't seem like its in short supply of problems. Maybe i should i take out that hivemind thing? Or maybe start with something smaller?
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 14, 2020 6:34 pm

"Some dreams can be shared among others, but I am more of a fan of striving for something that will never be taken away from you. Look at it this way, even if it's a dream that seems impossible right not, that doesn't;t mean that it should be changed. It's something you own up to, that's what I believe makes you truly unique.  But as for me,I'm going to make a grand map and explore the cosmos. There are a lot of things out there, and filling it up to the best of my ability is my way of connecting the universe. I would want other individuals open to communicating with each other, as well as peace talks. When your world doesn't seem as small anymore, maybe the realization of such things could actually fix a lot of problems you were facing before."

Though, he still had a long way to go.

"Treasure as well, that's always nice. We need to fund adventures, it's not cheap. Believe me, I would of took a charter if i had the funds, not sneaking on this ship and causing trouble. By the way, sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptyThu May 14, 2020 7:36 pm

Alex would listen to james talk about his dreams, and would nod his head slowly. That's a very unique goal you have there james. I can't say i ever heard anyone want to try, something like that before in my old world. Then again most of earth was put on a map by the time i was born. Alex thought a bit about peace. And how he didn't really have that anymore, he didn't have alot of things anymore really. Peace. You know people really take peace granted, its scary having to deal with all this shit, day after day. Demons, shadows, evil hivemind bots, man eating penguin girls. Alex stood there in silence for a moment. Not really thinking about anything, just looking at the floor. After a while he would look back up at james. Do you think this will end? Do you think there is a way to fix this anti-space shit? Alex looked out the window again, before answering james. Eh, ain't my ship. Plus you didn't really cause any trouble, in fact am pretty sure your helping us if you can read the stars.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySun May 17, 2020 12:04 am

"Man-eating penguin girls? Umm...what's a penguin? Is it a type of boat?" Maybe if it came to the more modern things that human beings were used to, James had no clue what they were. He might even be the first to be rather fascinated about toilet paper, but may be too embarrassed to talk to anyone about it. "There is no telling when it will end, maybe asking for a concise conclusion in our lifetimes might be asking for too much. All we can do is the best that we can, that's all anyone could ask for. " He was happy to be of some kind of help. "I did find some clusters and debris and whatnot, maybe we can pull some resources nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Goemon

Goemon

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) EmptySun May 17, 2020 8:17 am

No a penguin is a bird. They have black and white fur, and they cannot fly. They also live in colder areas. Alex would sit down on thr floor, and continue to look out the window. Maybe, more stuff is always nice to have. But how are we gonna get them go? Do we have any anti-space suits? Alex imagine that, even with modules you couldn't just go out into space without a suit, or some other form of protection. So do you have a phone number? Or a module number i guess? Alex stood up from the floor, and walked over to james. While messing with module, trying to find his number. Am gonna have to go soon, but i'd like to talk to you again. Hold on am still not used to having a mod. Alex said as he continued to look for his number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stars and us (Alex and James SL)   The stars and us (Alex and James SL) Empty

Back to top Go down

The stars and us (Alex and James SL)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next