Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Stars Align (Sharaku)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Stars Align (Sharaku) Empty
PostSubject: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:30 pm

Tonight was supposed to be a beautiful night, regardless of the looming purple clouds that tainted the sky. Rin didn't know why exactly... Maybe there would be a breach within them? Or maybe this particular waterfall had something special in mind? She didn't know... But as she sat at the edge of the water on the banks, she waited. She wanted to share this moment with someone... So, might as well ask someone she knew, right? She could have called Hyde or Oki... But, she wanted to call someone she didn't really know all that well yet... Sharaku was one such person... So, why not ask him out and see if the two could click well together in a casual setting.

Stars Align (Sharaku) 1592857-bigthumbnail

The scene was pretty enough as is... But, who was to say it wouldn't get better? Regardless, the events would apparently take place at around 11 pm sharp... It was just crawling towards 10 pm now... Rin wondered if Sharaku would even come at such an odd time at night to somewhere semi secluded from the rest of Lunapa... Though, only time would tell... And Rin didn't mind waiting, to be honest.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:32 pm

And once again. Sharaku was seriously debating whether people were starting to become nocturnal nowadays. This was already the 3rd time in a short while that someone asked him to come over at pretty much nighttime. New trends? Or maybe people didn't like to sleep anymore.

Ah well, what can one do? To each their own. Although, it wasn't that he disliked the night or anything. He just found it strange that people were suddenly choosing exactly that time of the day to hang out. ''Hi.'', he would walk up to her eventually. ''What is this about...?'' He wasn't sure if she had a reason, but the last time she called on him, it was to talk about situation related stuff afterall. He didn't know her well enough to say whether she had serious intentions or not.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:52 am

Rin would look up at the storming sky. Thunder was rolling off in the distance. Was it going to rain? Was that going to be a thing that happened every time Sharaku and she met? That'd be really lame, honestly... Though, good things could come about from the rain, right? Though... She hoped that wasn't the case for this supposedly fantastic night.

Rin would look up and behind her when Sharaku made himself present, smiling and standing up to meet him. "Hello, Sharaku. Thank you for coming." Rin said in her much calmer voice. She looked, quite frankly, completely different from the last time the gent had seen her. Down from her appearance to her attitude. Would he care? She didn't know and or overly care... If anything, she just liked seeing the looks on people's faces when they saw her change... If they actually showed any form of emotion, that is.

"Well... Apparently something spectacular will happen at 11 o' clock... So, I decided to ask you out... We're friends and all, right? I think before the world ends, we could at least get to bond over... Something that will happen in an hour." Rin said with a small smile. She hoped Sharaku didn't take this the wrong way... It wasn't like she was in love with the gent, really... It was just a friendly gesture, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:30 pm

''No problem.'', he would answer simply, looking her over passively. Sure, he noticed that she looked quite different, but it didn't seem he was about to react much. Not in a visible way, at least. Technically, people changing their style had little to do with him until for some reason proven otherwise. And he doubted it actually had anything to do with him in any way. So it was her choice regardless, and he didn't feel the need to say anything about it. Unless she herself brought the subject up later.

What...? ''What do you mean by spectacular? I don't think I am aware of anything happening. Besides, with how the weather is acting up lately, it may just become the opposite...'' In any case, he was confused as to what she was on about. Then again, it's not like he lived in Lunapa...nor kept up with news regarding it. But he found the idea strange, with how the conditions were just bad in general lately. ''And I guess we are...'', he would sigh a bit. To be honest, sometimes he didn't know. Several people would probably claim they were friends with him...but despite that, he still tended to feel distant from most people. Didn't feel like he was really close to them, labels or not. Then again, he wasn't easy to get along with...
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 9:04 pm

Hm... What was there too really say? This was how Sharaku was most of the time, to be honest. Nothing note worthy... But, it was still nice he came. Rin couldn't exactly tell if he would have or not... It was a pleasant surprise, maybe? It was always so hard to tell with this guy...

"It's supposed to be something natural... So, actually something happening in or around the waterfall and not some lunar event that made the waterfall special... But, the article was vague... Apparently not a lot of people have witnessed it... It is at an odd time at night..." she said with a light shrug. Who could tell, really? It was odd though... Though, mysteries were always fun, right?

"... I-I know we're not friend friends... But, we can try to be, right? We only know each other as little as we do because of the event... I'd like to let you know more about me, at the least, if that's okay." she said with a nod, smiling gently before gesturing towards the banks of the waterfall's pool. It was dry for the most part, though, there wasn't exactly much to make it wet...

"Do you want to sit? The ground's not wet." she said simply enough, waiting for Sharaku's response. Hopefully he said yes... Standing for an hour could be tiresome... Though, they would be talking... Maybe the time would fly by?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySat Oct 03, 2015 8:22 pm

...what? Is the water going to jump around or something? He couldn't really see anything way spectacular happening all of a sudden, and out of nowhere. At a specified time, no less. Sure, nature had its quirks, but this sounded a bit too over the top for some reason. And if it was caused by some supernatural means, then it wasn't really natural to begin with. He would raise an eyebrow. ''Odd? I'd say something around 3 in the morning would be more odd and unlikely to be seen by people. Though, it sounds rather farfetched in general. What exactly could a waterfall do at a moment's notice?'' Turn into a rainbow? Right.

He would huff. ''It's not really about you. Though, I'd beg to differ. We didn't really meet because of the Event. It is not the reason behind everything afterall.'' The first time they met was at the club, no? It had nothing to do with the happenings around back then. It was just a coincidence that could have easily happened regardless. As long as they both lived in Azores, anything could. Plus, he disliked associating way too many things with the Event. What for? ''Feel free to tell me what you want, however.'' Not that he had an idea as to what she wanted to talk about.

''Not now.''
, he would respond simply, just walking a bit closer. He didn't feel like sitting down right away. Maybe later on if he felt tired or something. In any case, he'd prefer to stand for now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 3:56 pm

That wasn't exactly what she meant by any of that, to be honest... Were her words that vague...? Well, words could be openly interpreted, in a way, right? Regardless, she'd nod her head, glancing towards the waterfall for a moment.

"Well, at the least, we can warn people away from a hoax, you know? And at the best, something at least cool will happen, right?" she said in a slightly optimistic tone. It was... Really hard to please him... Though, maybe them simply talking could break the ice? That'd be nice...

"That's not what I meant by that... But, I don't want to talk about the event, really. That's all we seem to talk about now a days... Let's just talk about vodka and music again, shall we? I mean, it's not like I can get completely drunk again while we're here." she said with a smile, nodding her head. What was a good topic though? They didn't really know each other that well... So... What was a good topic?

"Alright then... We can stand for a bit... So... Oh, do you play any games? I'm a bit of a gamer on the side of being a musician, you know." she said with a light smile. Finding someone's hobby out could be a good way to grow closer... At least, that's what she thought, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 5:51 pm

Hoax? Eh, he wouldn't really bother. It wasn't his job to go around telling people that some supposed natural phenomenon wasn't true or whatever. He frankly couldn't care less in all honesty. Whether it was real or not. He did like nature, yes, but it's not like it needed special effects to be pretty and enjoyable. Plus, having to watch out for these specialties was just an effort he really didn't see as worth it most of the time. His values were rather different when it came down to things he found worthwhile enough. ''Truth? I don't care. If people want to know if it's true or not, they can come look themselves. Not like it's all that important whether it happens or not.'' That, and he wasn't very easily excited about things. Usually.

He would frown a little. ''Would you even want to? I don't think being drunk is very pleasant most of the time. And if you overdo it, you only make an idiot out of yourself.'' It was rare that a drunk person would act very rationally. He wasn't sure what people saw in being a complete fool. Sure, some drinks could taste good, but was it worth the consequences? Personally, he wasn't very keen on it. Plus, he was kind of useless when too drunk anyway.

''I don't...'', he would sigh a bit, his expression rather unreadable at this point. This was why he generally did not manage to hang out with people for too long. There was just nothing to talk about. Nothing normal, that is. He rarely found something very entertaining, or had anything useful to say about it. He could pretty much never be on the same wavelenght with people, and it just ended with him being restless after a while, and definitely more irritable. Because he did not enjoy this kind of progress. But what was he to do? He generally did not fancy talking to the air about things he knew little about. Frankly, a lot of talking was not what would truly keep him around. It just made him more moody when he realized it was being useless.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 1:25 pm

And... Ice. He was a cool gent, in a way... Good or bad? She didn't quite know, to be completely honest. In all honesty, what could be said...? She wanted to get to know him, and let him know her, but it wasn't like he was helping that cause... If he didn't want to participate, he could just say so instead of just standing there... It just made things excruciatingly awkward in the end...

"Yah... You're right, I suppose. Though, at least we can just enjoy the moment regardless... I mean, we can do at least that, right?" she asked with a gentle smile. She really was trying to be as nice as she could. Her intentions were very truthful... She really just wanted the two of them to get closer in the end.

"No, I really wouldn't... Would you? Having a hang over is the worst thing ever! I mean... Your head hurts and you don't remember anything... It just isn't a fun time, you know?" she said with a laugh, smiling lightly. That was at least some conversation! Maybe the ice was broken...? Just a little? A tiny crack, at the least? Hopefully?

"Eh? Well, no matter. Do you play any instruments, then? You seem like you'd play a classical instrument, if you'd ask me." she said with a light nod of her head. That was a less biased subject in her mind... She'd find something out, at the least... Hopefully, that is... If not, this trip was a total waste.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 4:22 pm

Stars Align (Sharaku) JrUNikb

For some reason, watching the water was more entertaining than the conversation right now. He was aware she was obviously trying hard, but he just..couldn't find something to grab onto. It felt just like some random buzz floating around his head. He didn't even know how to answer without it either being a simple yes/no, or a completely pointless set of words.

He would end up just shrugging at the first one. Hell if he knew whether he'd enjoy it. She was the one to call him here in the first place, and he had no idea about anything, really. Enjoyement is subjective. He probably wouldn't have bothered to even come around of his own choice, assuming he would have heard about this supposed weirdness that should happen. She chose this, so maybe she would enjoy, but he only tagged along for the sake of being called to hang out, pretty much. No more, no less. He hadn't even known why here until he came around. What did she want him to say to that anyway? Repeat 'right' after her like a parrot?

''Don't know. I never went as far. Nor do I plan to for no reason. I don't get what people find entertaining about getting extremely drunk. I only feel worse when I'm like that. Don't even need to get to the hang over phase for it.'' In all honesty, alcohol did him little good. There was a thin balance. Perhaps a little bit could be okay, and actually have a mildly positive effect. But the moment he'd go a bit over that, it's a recipe for the exact opposite.

He would sigh faintly. ''I can play the piano decently enough, but I don't really do it nowadays. It tends to bring memories I'd rather not think of. Besides, it's not like I aim for a musical career or anything.'', he'd answer simply enough. He wasn't really sure why was she just poking at him with random questions. This felt more like a questionnaire to be filled than anything else. He was willing to handle social chit-chat when it went naturally enough, but this felt kind of dull. He wasn't at a job interview or something.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Jeez... This was just... Painful, kind of... He could always start up a bit of a conversation, you know... Or, something at the least! But... He kind of seemed like he was having an okay time... Maybe that was all they needed, right? Just to seem happy... If you seemed happy, you could eventually become happy, you know?

"Really? You've never been drunk before...? Not even a little? Heh, you're stronger than I am, I have to say." she said with a light laugh. She was actually surprised by that. She knew he drank at least a bit, but even people she knew who didn't drink a lot had gotten drunk before... It was surprising to her, really...

"Well, no, but instruments are still quite fun to play... I actually went to college to become a professional pianist, you know... I stopped playing a while back though... Reminds me too much of my parents, you know?" she said with a small nod, looking towards the waterfall. It really was a nice sight to see regardless of the storm above. It was soothing, you know?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:55 pm

Sharaku would raise an eyebrow in a bit of a deadpan. Was it even about being strong? Since when does one need strength to simply not drink alcohol? To drink is a choice from the start. You should be able to tell yourself to stop unless you simply have no will. And if it's to the point of you being addcited, then it's your own fault anyway. Since one does not get dependent on something without regularly getting in contact with it prior to said condition developing.

''What does being strong have to do with telling alcohol no?'', he would ask, before shrugging a bit. ''And I suppose a little, yes. But never enough to get a hang over afterwards. I know my limits well enough, and I do not intend to reduce myself to a mess when it doesn't even have any real benefits other than feeling like a piece of trash which is not even a good thing.'' He never understood what people really saw in it? For what ungodly reason would he risk spending a morning possibly being extra sick and even throwing up? Being really drunk isn't even all that funny. You're just making a complete idiot out of yourself nine times out of ten. The appeal of that was minimal in his case. If he had to be a fool, he'd rather choose when and how on his own terms.

Hm? Was it bad to be reminded of parents? Unless your parents were horrible then it shouldn't be a big deal. ''Why is that a bad thing? Your parents are your family, no?'' Then again, he couldn't say much. He didn't see his parents for years by now. Nor would he say he had the best relationship with them even when he was young. But he wouldn't necessarily stop doing something due to memories of that. As long as it wasn't to the point of really bad, as in having abusing parents you don't want to think of under any circumistance. Plus, he wasn't enthusiastic about playing instruments enough. Therefore, he didn't feel the need to keep doing it at all costs. If he did, then he probably wouldn't let bad memories bother him and all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Align (Sharaku)   Stars Align (Sharaku) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stars Align (Sharaku)
Page 1 of 1