Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Counting Stars (Safi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Counting Stars (Safi) Empty
PostSubject: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:39 pm

This was weird... But eh, DJ was born to do weird things! And it showed as the DJ was now seeming to lead a small parade of kids around Penecia at seeming random. Each kid had a star stick it seemed as they followed her. It was an odd event but everyone, including DJ, where singing twinkle twinkle little star. Why in the world you may ask? Well, because the school had been turned to hell! Not to mention the failed circus... The area needed some boost in moral... And so, the small star parade was DJ's idea.

Counting Stars (Safi) Img-thing?

It was simple... Just a few boys and girls who where allowed to participate in the parade destined for the park... A parent actually had joined the parade, though, she seemed more interested in watching the kids than actually participating in it... Kinda lame, but eh. DJ didn't mind. DJ just wanted people to smile... It was the least she could do to help out a bit! And the kids seemed ecstatic to actually be doing something... The lack of school must have been a blast at first, but not being able to easily see your friends every day must be a total bore... At least now they got to play with each other.

Counting Stars (Safi) Tumblr_ml6lej0bmk1qfm9lio1_500

"Let's sing till our throats burn!"

The DJ called out in which all the kids squealed in excitement as they started singing completely off tune and loudly... Heh, it was cute though. Some of the people stopping to watch where very amused and some even joined in for a while... Regardless, the parade eventually ended once the kids finally got tired and DJ brought them all home. She ended up at the park after the whole ordeal... Kinda funny, really. It was nice though... DJ had a good day. She walked over to a bench and sat down, placing her guitar gently down on the ground after he. She leaned back and looked up at the stars, smiling lightly.

The sky was always so beautiful... No matter where you were... Those where the same stars... The same moon... Planets and asteroids, comets too... The DJ took comfort in that thought... It felt wonderful knowing her parents where somewhere, under the same sky and moon... Even if they didn't even pay much thought to it or her, it made DJ smile lightly... Hm... Though, those happy thoughts soon faded as she thought of the terrible things that had happened as of late...

The circus's attack was awful... A bloody moment on this wonderful island no doubt... It sucked, really... Ms. Circus and co just wanted to make people happy for once... Life was hectic and hellish at times... What they did... Or tried to do, was wonderful and honorable... Something that Blood Bag and that terrorist shouldn't have destroyed...

Then came the school... DJ heard it was covered in sand... It was like it became a dessert over night... It was so totally terrible to hear... Education was important, and coupled with the school's prestigious nature, a lot of over seas students where sent home or dangerously out of a home... Kids like Mae... It was awful, and DJ knew it was linked to Blood Bag... It had to be. He had to be the cause of all this hell.

Did her little parade actually help though? It was hard to imagine her little extravaganza actually boosted any moral... These islands where becoming so corrupted... And DJ knew it'd only get worst... What would happen if it didn't stop? So many people would be without a home... People would no doubt die... It was so terrible... It was a terrible thought... A horrifying one... A living nightmare.

Hm... Heh, it didn't matter though... At the end of the day, DJ had to do her best... She didn't know how to exactly help right now... But she'd do her best... Little things like her parade would have to help, right? They'd have to... Until DJ knew how to actually help, she'd be stuck doing things like this... And she didn't really want to... She wanted to prevent more tragedy and death from happening... She didn't want another soul to be lost... To be plunged into the darkness these monsters where creating...

DJ sighed lightly, continuing to look up at the stars... They where so beautiful... So stunning and majestic... They where so free, too... So far away, literal light years... They probably watched down on the earth with sad eyes... Eyes hoping their friend wouldn't end and be plunged into the darkness they tried so hard to illuminate... The moon... The DJ stretched a hand out to the moon... The closest thing to the earth...

"... The moon and earth... The most intimate lovers in the whole galaxy... They dance around each other in a beautiful tango for eternities... Would she cry, if her lover suddenly plunged into darkness? What about if all her children on earth died...? I don't want you to cry... I don't want any more blood to be shed... Moon, don't cry... Please dance for us until we fix this mess... And then never stop... We need your light... Its love like yours that keep us humans in the light... Darkness is never truly here with you dancing... I'll help keep this place safe..."

DJ sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, bringing her knees close as she put her legs on the bench. She looked skyward once again... She wondered if anyone came and hear her... That'd be kinda embarrassing... She was super poetic there... Ah well... DJ blushed lightly and smiled as she continued looking at the moon slowly dance across the sky... A beautiful sight, no doubt.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:24 am

It was starting to get late, wasn't it? Sharaku definitely didn't make it a habit to be out and about at this time of the day..or should he be saying night already? But there were those occassional days where he couldn't really sleep, and staying in did nothing to help the problem. Maybe if he got some fresh air, he could still get back and try again later. It's worth a try. There was still enough time before morning afterall.

On the other hand, there was nothing spectacular to do when it was already dark. Walk around, perhaps, but that was what he always did, wasn't it? Ah well, what can you do. Anything is better than nothing. Wandering around could still prove to be entertaining, as long as you don't run into some annoying people making a mess during night hours. As if that was doing any good.

In any case, it was mostly boring, until he got distracted by someone..making up poems? In the park, apparently. It's hard not to hear when there isn't anyone around to make noise. He wouldn't do anything though, just stop for a bit, looking at the girl somewhat thoughtfully. Didn't he see her before?

Counting Stars (Safi) 112-5

Still, he wouldn't approach her yet. And it was up to her whether she'd notice him around.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:48 pm

The DJ hummed lightly, her lilt tune echoing within the park. It was rare for her to be so alone... So open about her dreams and wishes... She wondered what would happen to moments like these? Would there be a life time of them? Or would they disappear? The DJ frowned lightly, sighing and picking up her guitar, propping it up on one leg and laying the other down along the bench. She began playing a sad tune... Something she didn't do often, really... But, she felt sad right now... So uncertain of the future... It was so strange...

She continued playing for a moment before perking up... She wasn't alone any more... Who was there? She scanned the surrounding park area, a light startle once she noticed a silhouette... Where they listening to her? And for how long? It was kinda creepy... Was she even seeing a person? It was weird... But she stayed on the bench, looking at the person with light curiosity.

Counting Stars (Safi) 18399

"Um... Hello?" the DJ called out to the person, a light tilt to her head. She continued playing her guitar, though it was obviously getting slower as her focus was more so centered towards the person now. Where they a creeper? A stalker? A weird fan? The DJ didn't know... But how bad could it really be?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:03 am

Sharaku would tilt his head a little, listening, though still keeping silent at first. He had no reason to interrupt her anyway. When you think about it...the park is a public place, so it wasn't as if he was doing anything wrong by being there at the same time someone else was. In case she had a problem with it, she could just speak up and tell him. Issue solved. Though, it would be strange to go sit outside like that, when you want to be alone. Depsite the fact that not that many people wandered around at late times of the day, it still didn't guarantee anything.

He did notice her looking towards him, but he wouldn't really budge, not until she actually spoke. He wouldn't have minded a staring contest either. At any rate, when she addressed him, he would move over to lean against the tree near the bench, looking at her from a closer distance now. Not that he needed it really. She wasn't too hard to recognize, despite the fact that he had only met her once, and in a place like that. Not many people looked as extravagant as that afterall. The time he spent standing around was enough for him to remember where he knew her from. ''Hello. Trading clubs for parks this time..?'', he'd return the greeting, posing a question nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:47 am

Oh, that was a surprise... It was DJ's stalker. Wow, it has been a while... A long while, heh. She didn't expect to see him anywhere after that meeting, to be honest... Especially with how crazy things had gotten lately... Who'd have guessed he was still kickin? It was nice though... It meant another soul hadn't been lost to the ether... To the eternal darkness these freaks where trying to plunge the world into... Stupid idiots... Regardless, the DJ would smile lightly at the realization of who it was, returning to her melancholy song.

"Nah... I like to think I'm trading clubs for hearts." she said with a light smirk. Card humor... Cuz, ya know, clubs and hearts where both in the card games... Eh, it wasn't even that funny... Kinda stupid, actually. Ah well, nothing you could do... But DJ would look back up at the moon, a light smile played across her lips.

"... How many stars do you think there are, Sharaku? Are ya one of them types that stare fore longingly at them?" she'd ask with a light smile before looking down at her guitar, lightly strumming the a more sad tune than melancholy. Hm... It was so sad... What if failure was inevitable? It seemed DJ had failed her parents... And would only fail Calvin... Would she fail humanity as well? It was so hard to tell... So hard to understand...

"... Did ya hear what happened at the circus...? Or did the news escape ya...?" she'd ask after a few moments of silence, looking off at the city this time... It felt like yesterday when she heard those screams... Saw the blood and Ananke... Felt her persona manifest in her mind... Felt the rush of battle, then the crushing exhaustion of the after effects... It was a nightmare and a dream mixed into one... Utter hell, really...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyMon May 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Sharaku would blink at her, taking a moment to get what she meant. ''I think I prefer spades, but I digress.'', he'd throw back eventually, looking at her thoughtfully. He wasn't sure what to think. She did seem in a sort of sad mood, but was making jokes as well. Ah well. What gives. ''I don't know.'', he would shrug when she changed the topic to stars. ''I don't think I have the time to try and count them. Probably a lot.'' And honestly, why would he? It didn't matter whether there was a million, or a milliard..or whatever of them. Point is..he didn't need to care. Not really. ''And..not really. It isn't like I want to go to the space..so why would I stare at stars..?'' There were better things to do at night..like trying to actually sleep, for example.

He would frown slightly at the next question. ''I've heard some rumours randomly, but I can't say I know what happened for sure. Had other things that kept me busy, so I haven't taken the time to research that yet.'' He had heard people talking about something here and there and all...but, he hadn't had the chance to actually find out what it really was. Not yet. Info from people who weren't actually present wasn't truly reliable, and he had no idea who was there at the time and who wasn't. ''Though, if you feel like telling me, I won't protest. Maybe it could be helpful knowledge.'' Knowing the pattern, it probably had something to do with the supernatural...what didn't lately?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:00 pm

The DJ stayed silent and listened, her melancholy tune echoing throughout the quiet park. She looked towards Sharaku with a light frown. She forgot he didn't quite understand the metaphors she was so accustom too... Heh, oh well... DJ'd would just have to explain her words, ya know? Now... Where to start...

"... 'Ey, Sharaku... Come on, open your mind." she'd say with a light smile, strumming her guitar a little more before speaking. "The stars are the galaxy's greatest mystery... The universe is endless and holds more secrets than our little earth... Ain't that worth a glance? The number of stars is just one mystery... Don't ya think they deserve a bit of thought?" she asked with a light hum that mimicked her guitar's song. It would appear she was on the verge of singing a song... Huh, odd... Why would she, the DJ, make a song for the guitar? Acoustics weren't really here forte... That was more Calvin's job...

"... It was hell, you know? Some psychopath came with a gun and shot people down left and right... When he was done, he got smashed and died... Then..." the girl shuttered, sighing lightly before continuing. "Blood Bag came... He... He was awful... Absolutely terrible... The blood... There was so much of it... It was like he was made of it... Controlled it... That blood though... It did something... Something wonderful but terrible..." she said before falling silent... She hadn't really talked about the battle sense the hospital... It was just, like, not wonderful... Terrible... It was a nightmare that stalked the DJ...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:26 pm

Well, he still wasn't getting it. What she was saying, yes, but the point, no. Sharaku would just give her an amused look, pursing his lips slightly. ''I'm not a poet. Nor an astronaut. I don't see the point of watching glowing objects above my head for longer than a passing glance. They won't change anything, and in all honesty, the lovely Earth is proving to have enough secrets to last me my entire life.'' He didn't need more right now. ''I already have enough nonsense on my mind, why would I seek more?'' Besides, too much hopeful fantasy like that only reminded him of Hyde. And it was one of the reasons why he almost didn't like the redhead at times...At best, a star would fall on his head, and burn him. What else could those balls of heat do for real?

He would frown when she gave her little story. The what now? He wasn't sure whether he was making sense out of that, or not. Guns, blood, and...? It was just confusing. ''Blood Bag? That is..? I'd prefer a real name. If you know, that is. I think I'm just confused right now.'', he would ask raising an eyebrow. People and their nicknames. Just like Jack calling an Angel Mr. Sandman. Because that was very enlightening for someone who had no idea who you mean in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:57 pm

Ah, well... Okay. That made sense, at least. People had to have their own opinions on things. It would appear Sharaku had better things to do than to be poetic... The DJ didn't blame him... It was folly to believe she could really understand all of this... Maybe it was a way to escape the awfulness of what had happened... Kinda sad, really... Sense all she wanted to do was prevent things like that from happening...

"Ah... Yah... I get'cha... This place has mysteries that would satisfy any detective's secret hunger... And it wouldn't nonsense... It'd be something less... Insane... Something pleasant to uncover and not something as bloody as what lays around here..." she said before humming lightly, she had put in her two cents, and now it was time to see how Sharaku would respond... She didn't really want to sway his mind, only to make him understand her point. Regardless, the circus came rolling around and now it was time to be more specific with that...

"... I never caught his name... He had blood red hair, a crazy face and eyes... And these tattoos on his arms... They where like writhing blood snakes... I don't really no a lot... Other than he's not good... That he's terrible and wanted to kill people... That blood, it gave people power... Anyone who touched it got it... That's the wonderful yet terrible thing... He placed a curse on this girl... She broke it though, so whatever it was supposed to do never came to pass, but... He would have stayed if she didn't... He was so strong... He controlled this blood lightning and made these spikes come out of the blood he made... And when he left, it just all vanished... All that was left was the destruction he left... It was terrible..." she said before falling silent. The memory was terrible... Honestly, it was just something that didn't need to happen... Why did it have to happen that night? Why did it have to happen to her... It was like her life was just getting started... Just for it to fall to threads because of this idiot and terrorist...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 3:40 pm

Whatever floats one's boat. ''Pleasant? Aren't stars just objects made of heat and gas or something? What can even be found there? Though, maybe I can hope that one will fall on my head. And then I'd die..'' Sharaku would shrug faintly with a snort. He didn't mind looking at starts occassionally, when there wasn't anything else to do, but he didn't see any deeper meaning behind it. Not for a normal person that had little reason to care about space. Not that he was any normal, but still.

He would frown even more. That was strange. Not unbelievable, after seeing all that was going on lately, but still quite weird. There were a few possible explanations. It had to be someone powerful...He doubted an Angel would come out to this world, much less cause destruction. That left a Primordial..but sadly, he did not know that one by description, and without a name, he couldn't be sure about anything. It was still not good, whoever that actually was. ''Lightning..you say? So he's using those powers...'', he would mutter thoughfully. ''You fought him?'' He figured that it was perhaps the case, but might as well ask. Just to try and make sense out of this.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:13 pm

He was so... Odd... He didn't seem to be capable of whimsical thought in the slightest... Though, maybe he was so normal whimsicallity just flew over his head. DJ was born and raised in a way that would have made her more like Sharaku than... Well, Sharaku... But a few rebellious actions, a divorce, and music collage classes later and DJ was the way she was now. It'd be kinda stupid to think everyone thought the same way as she...

"... Ouch, sounds painful... Oh, that was a joke? Aaaah... That's kinda funny, actually." the DJ said with a light laugh. She didn't expect Sharaku was capable of joking... It was actually really nice to hear... She smiled a little afterwards, the song changing to a slightly happier tone than before. She stayed silent as Sharaku continued speaking, humming lightly before it was her turn to speak again.

"... Yah... DJ got some power... Now she's part of this mess... Though, I suppose I'll do my best to prevent Blood Bag from hurting people... I did a little parade today to try and make people smile... Make them forget that tragedy at the circus... I'm not even sure if I'm able to help anyone..." she said with a sigh, her song becoming sad once more. She was so confused and unsure of what to do... What would the future really bring?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:39 pm

Sharaku would blink a few times first. She thought he was serious? Well, for a while, at least. On second thought, he hadn't really said that in a joking tone. As a matter of fact, it hadn't even been intended as a joke. Not really, even though he had not been serious either. It was..pretty much just a comment..with no exact meaning behind it. It didn't even occur to him to try to make it sound like a joke. He had been a little preoccupied with trying to decide whether stars had a useful role or not. He would tilt his head at her, with a light sneer. ''I was being completely serious. Isn't that obvious?'', he would state in a deadpan tone. Of course he hasn't been, but he couldn't resist poking at it.

''...You're going to have a hard time preventing anything if you don't even know his name, or where he went...'', he would trail off, thinking for a few moments. Well, he was none the wiser so far. The only choice would be actually looking into it more seriously. Later. There was too much popping up at the same time, and he couldn't divide himself even if he wanted to. These guys reallly needed to slow down at times. He would hum lightly. ''That means you have a Persona, yes? Or so I assume. They pop up left and right these days afterall...'', he would shake his head. ''At any rate, whoever that was...isn't the only problem anyway. There are a lot of factors hurting people right now.'' She probably wouldn't be happy about that, but might as well say it.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 10:11 am

... He was so weird... Though, DJ was weirder... Maybe they could have a weird off? Like, who could weird the other out the most! That'd be an interesting event... No? But, eh... Things like that weren't really important... More morbid thoughts where, sadly... She figured that, though... There had to be more with what Glasses did that night... If it was all about Blood Bag, they'd have acted differently... That's the only thing that made sense...

"... Y-You where...? W-Wait... Stop being confusing... It's hard to tell when you're joking, maaaan..." she said with an exaggerated sigh that pulled her lips into a light smile. It was weird, to say the least... Everything that was transpiring yet she was still somehow capable of smiling and being happy with little moments like these... She'd need it in the end, you know? Stress was nasty, and whatever was happening had to be stressful...

"... Yah, I know... He ignored me the whole fight though, to be fare... He was focused on the other fighters, ya know? I suppose my presence was a total accident after all..." she said with a smirk, strumming her guitar a little before nodding at Sharaku's persona question. It wasn't like she cared what it was called... She just needed her help to fight monsters like Blood Bag... Ugh, this was so lame... Why couldn't she be more useful? "... Yah, I figured... With the ways some of the people battled, it wasn't their first show... Especially that glasses guys... He knew things..." she said with a sigh, shaking her head lightly... Fat lot of help she was... Whatever, Sharaku would find out himself... He seemed more than capable of finding things out himself... Not like her, at least...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Sharaku would chuckle, quite amused by now. The way she flailed was funny. ''Seems it is. I've been pretty much joking from the beginning. You shouldn't let that cause you headaches, however. We wouldn't want that, would we now?'', he'd throw back at her, still jesting around. Well, he had meant it when he said that he doesn't care about stars in that way, but he hadn't needed to be that clippy about it. He knew that, but he felt like playing around a little when he actually had the chance, and did not feel overly annoyed by someone's antics. If he tried to joke in a bad mood, he could easily come off as very venomous...and well, it was obvious that people would not enjoy that a lot.

''I'd be grateful if I were you, most likely. Would you have lived if he focused on you a lot? These guys are no joke..no matter who it actually was. But I can probably guess well enough to tell that you were lucky to get out of there in a good condition.'', he would raise an eyebrow at her. Shouldn't she be happy? It apparently got solved somehow, and she was not injured badly. So why complain the enemy did not target her more? He would look up with a faint hum. ''You're right yes. There are people who have been fighting for months by now. This isn't exactly a recent incident..'' Sadly so.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) EmptyFri May 29, 2015 3:48 pm

He laughed? Huh... It sounded nice. It was, actually, nice to hear someone laugh... Maybe it was just DJ's brain, but these past few weeks had felt like an eternity... An eternity of headaches, pain, fights, and misery... But, it might actually be coming to an end... Eh, DJ was being all poetic again, Sharaku and her had some important things to talk about, not about how screwed up the DJ had been these past few weeks. With a smirk, she'd look up at Sharaku and stick her tongue out at him.

"Ha ha, very funny. I'll have ya know I haven't had a headache sense I started blasting music into my ears at max volume... Heh, maybe you should try that out?" she said with a light laugh, winking at Sharaku before returning to her strumming. Hm... Yah, that was true though... If Oki hadn't helped her there... She'd have been killed...

"... Yah, you're right... I almost died, actually... Heh, Blood Bag hits hard with his blood... If a friend didn't help me out when they did, you'd have had a lonely walk in this park, huh?" the DJ said with a quiet smirk before nodding her head. She had assumed as much... It would explain how the others where so able to fight... "Ah... Yah, I thought so... There was something about the radio tower, right? Did Blood Bag do something there too?" she'd ask with a light tilt of her head. She wanted to know stuff, yah... But it was hard with all the random reports and varying stories the media and internet brought up... Sharaku was her best bet right now at finding things out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting Stars (Safi)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next