Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Counting Stars (Safi)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2015 6:29 pm

Sharaku would give her a somewhat flat look, rolling his eyes jokingly. God no. He wasn't going to do that. He valued his ability to hear, thank you. That would just get him half deaf. Other than that, he wasn't extremely fond of high volumes. Stuff like that usually proved to grate his ears. ''I'd rather shoot myself. I dislike being yelled at...no way I'd willingly let music blast my eardrums into pieces too. Silence is a much more favorable equivalent, if I have to turn towards extremes for some reason. So no, not going to try that. Thanks for the lovely suggestion, however. My ears appreciate it very much.'', he would retort with a laidback smirk. All things considered, however, how did listening to such volume not end in a headache...he would sure get one after a while.

He had to resist frowning. That nickname struck him all kinds of weird...who calls someone a Blood Bag? Even when that someone uses blood...it just gives a rather unpleasant imagination by hearing it. He could sure go without that. He would shrug faintly, rubbing at his temple. ''I'm used to lonely anyway...'', he would sigh. ''The tower..? No. That's something completely different. Assuming this 'person' you speak of is what I think he is, then he has nothing to do with the tower. Quite the opposite, actually...'', he would trail off with a thin smile, looking at her contemplatively.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:46 pm

Wow... He's so literal it's almost creepy... But, hey! It was good humor in some ways too. Though... Uh, what if he was serious? Scary thought... But, um... Extreme silence? That can drive a person insane though... Though, so could extreme sound as well... What would be worst though? Never hearing anything again, or hearing things into oblivion? It was an interesting thought, to say the least... Something the DJ'd love to incorporate into a song no doubt.

"Eesh, Sharaku... Such strong words ya use! But... Yah, you're right. Shame though, I'd love to see ya jam out to a rockin song though! I bet that'd be a sight, no?" she said with a light smirk, her playful tease obvious to anyone with common sense. She strummed her guitar though, the song seeming to be coming to an end. An odd end though, as it had no real sense of conclusion to it... Just a hollow sound that signified that the song wouldn't continue... Why though? It wasn't known unless one asked the DJ... Would Sharaku even care and or notice? Only time would tell.

"... Don't say that, Sharaku... I don't know you too well, but, like... I'll keep ya company if ya like..." she said with a light smile, trying to be reassuring. It was obvious she didn't understand why Sharaku said what he did, or what story laid behind his words... But, DJ was here to help people... Might as well try? Eh... Might just back fire.... "... Sounds zeta confusing... But, if it doesn't involve Blood Bag, then I guess it doesn't effect me either way... I just want his ugly smug face caved in with an axe... Mine, preferably..." she said without any remorse. She meant every word, quite literally too... She wanted that monster to pay... And she was the banker? Something like that... He was going to die, basically... Preferably by DJ... Mhm.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 5:22 am

...Strong words? Well, perhaps if he was actually being completely serious. But he never took it that way. Then again, maybe some people were weirded out by a straightforward style of approach such as what he often prefered to do. Ah well. ''Maybe if I had been dead serious...'', he would mutter with a thin smile, before moving away from the tree a little. ''I don't really like rock that much, nor do I dance much, but I could technically do things if I wanted to.'', he would chuckle faintly, flipping over into a handstand afterwards. ''It's just that I have no reason to.''

''I appreciate the offer, but I doubt it would be needed. I already tend to have more company than I'd like at times.'' Definitely much more than he used to in the past, so there was nothing to really complain about. Sometimes, it even felt like too much, to be honest. He would huff when she assumed it didn't concern her just because it wasn't directly related to the guy she spoke of. Well, Angels were sort of related to that, even if they were not the same thing. ''As a matter of fact, the two are related in a way, just not the same. You're risking a lot however. If my assumption is correct, you are attempting to stick an axe into a God. I would be careful with that.'', he would elaborate, laughing under his breath. The image would probably be satisfying, but at this moment, it was most likely a deat wish. She couldn't be that strong if she just recently got her Persona.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 11:35 am

... Yep, he definitely had no reason to do that... Or, er, anything. But a hand stand? This dude was all over the place... Like, what went though his head half the time? Like, was it just whatever thought popped into his head and then he just acted up upon it...? Who knew, DJ didn't... And DJ thought she was weird... Heh, that was kinda sorta hilarious in a way.

"... Yep, you have no reason to do anything you do... But, that's what makes you enjoyable at least. It's lame talking to people who don't do things... I mean, you're the most fun DJ's had in a long time!" she said with a light laugh, strumming her guitar lightly before looking up towards Sharaku again. "You're a sweet gent, ya know that?" she said with a light smile before listening to his words further.

"Well, if you're sure... Just know I'm here for ya. I ain't gunna push your buttons or nothin but the offers there, ya know?" she said with a light grin before nodding lightly. Yah, it was true... To an extent, but eh, DJ could only get stronger, right? "Well... I'll check the tower out later then... But I know how strong Blood Bag is... I'm going to get strong enough to axe his face in..." she said with a nod, determined in her words. She didn't know if she'll ever be able to do it... But she wasn't going to give up until she could at least see the dude dead.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:43 pm

''Sometimes I do. But I don't always explain my reasons. Not unless they are needed. It's my decision as to what I do anyway.'' Sharaku would respond nonchalantly, before flipping back to his feet. Looking at people when upside down isn't the most entertaining part of this. ''Am I? I would beg to differ, but your opinion is your own.'', he would give her an amused smirk. Well, occasionally he was actually nice, yes, but what you see is not always the case. And sweet was a rather strong word. He sure wasn't comparable to a candy. Not that he could not, but it wasn't likely for him to be as nicey dicey as that. Unless he really liked someone, which happened once in a while.

''I am aware of that.'', he would respond simply. She didn't really need to repeat herself. He had heard her offer well enough the first time. But he wasn't likely to call on people. And when he actually did, it was usually someone he already knew well. This was only the second time he has seen her afterall. That's not enough to gauge the kind of person someone is. Not completely. ''You're eager to harm, aren't you? At any rate, good luck. It is not an easy task. For all you know, he might not even have used his full power, if you managed to survive despite only gaining your powers at that exact time. I would be careful. You don't want to get killed because of rushing, do you?'' Being overeager could spell trouble for her. The problems needed to be taken care of, yes, but chasing a God when you don't even have information, or a lot of experience is not the best idea. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:03 pm

It was hard to get a good read off of him... Though, not impossible. It seemed like ol' genty here was just enjoying himself at the moment. Kinda nice, really... Though, DJ didn't quite understand most of what he said... Eh, didn't overly matter though... DJ didn't understand most things regardless... People where weird, but like, weird was so natural to her that it amazed her she couldn't understand all forms of weirdness... That made sense, right?

"Ah... Well, aight then. I'll let ya keep your secrets... For now~." she said with a light giggle afterwards, a smirk crossing her face before looking down at the city once more. The view was bright... Did she notice that last time? DJ was one for detail after all... It'd have been silly if she negated that glaring part of the city... Pun intended~. "Just take the compliment and shut up, aight? Don't make me stop givin them out to ya." she said with a grin before returning to her playing. A few strums later she began thinking of her response to Sharaku... The hard stuff and all...

"... I ain't eager too no harm. DJ don't want no one to get all hurt... But someone's gotta make Blood Bag pay. He did bad things, yo. That ain't fly in my book. Either someone puts him in his place or he continues hurting people like the idiot he is... I sound all 'eager' and shiz because it makes me not worry about how I'm gunna possibly die tomorrow cuz of his shenanigans. He could, like, make Lunapa all loopy if he wanted to. In the middle of the night too! I could get eaten by trees or somethin... An worst, them nice folks that live there could get hurt or killed too... I ain't lettin him hurt no more people... If I sound all eager too pain and shiz, jus no I ain't no idiot bout it. I'm gunna make that crud head pay, aight?" she said in a surprisingly mature and dedicated tone of voice. Slang aside, she meant every word she uttered; it was obvious she was beyond serious about this.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 8:22 pm

''I'll keep them for as long as I want anyway.'' Sharaku would retort back in a deadpan tone. She could pry all she wanted later, but he would only tell as much as he chose, and when he felt like it. That was something she should get used to, because he didn't give out secrets to just about anyone. He would roll his eyes faintly. ''I don't feel like shutting up. So no, not alright on that.'' He did get her notion, but he did not like being told to shut up. That doesn't really go along well with compliments. That aside, why did she say 'aight' so much? It was kind of starting to be mildly annoying. You don't really have to end or start every other sentence with that word...it just gets obnoxious after a while...

He would listen to her answer, before laughing for a bit. ''That is nice of you, yes, but even if you take him down, this will not stop. He is only a part of the big problem. Simply focusing on taking him out of the picture won't really save people, or the whole Azores in general. Maybe a few, in case he would decide to attack again, but other threats are looming on the horrizon. If you truly want to help people, you should work on broadening your information on the whole situation as well. I don't even think this guy is the one who could turn trees into monsters.'', he would snort. ''You're no idot, I get that, but you're being rather narrow in your goal so far. You might not even die by his hands if you do, but by someone, or something else.'', he would add, looking towards te city himself this time. ''If you don't mind me asking, however. Why do you speak like that?'', he would inquire. Refering to her usage of words and slang, that is. It was strange to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 2:14 pm

Eesh... Owie... Sharaku didn't seem to like that at all... Did the DJ overstep a boundary she shouldn't have? Eh... Who honestly knew... It was hard to tell with how... Flat he was? Like, people needed emotions yo! The world couldn't, like, exist with out them. It kinda bugged the DJ that Sharaku didn't just, chill a bit... Eh, regardless, it seemed that part of the conversation had came to an end... A rocky one too, eesh... The DJ'd murmur a quiet "Sorry..." before nodding lightly, sighing before responding.

"... I'm not narrow sited, Sharaku. I know hella well there's more to this than meets the eye... But I need a focus. Yes, there may be more than Blood Bag here... But he's my main focus point. He's doing bad things, and he has to be stopped. Also, I ain't alone in this." she said before stopping her playing for the first time in a while to point at Sharaku, a light glint in her eyes. "It don't take no scientist to know you're working for the good of this all too. Leave Blood Bag to the DJ an her friends and you deal with the other half of this threat, aight? We'll split and conquer... It don't take no tactician to know I can't take on this all by myself, aight?" she said with a nod before returning to her strumming. Regardless of her facade, she'd put thought into this. She knew very well that there where others helping out in this whole ordeal... Oki and the others made that clear.

"... That's a secret I'll keep." she said simply, no real emotion behind it besides the song she was returning to playing on her guitar. Honestly, there was a facade in the facade even... Hm, who'd actually learn about it first? Prolly not anyone soon, so no spoilers~.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Hm. He hadn't really meant to come off that harsh. He just didn't like being told what to do all of a sudden, and well...shut up was a bit of a strong word to use in case you were trying to be taken lightly. Sharaku would sigh, waving a hand at her. ''Don't. I'm just not too fond of people telling me what to do. And 'shut up' sounds a little harsh, even if you meant it as a joke.'' He knew she most likely didn't mean it in a bad way, so he would let it go. But he still didn't enjoy hearing such, when it wasn't really a neccessary course of action.

He would keep looking at the city as she spoke, giving her explanation. Right. He understood she was trying to focus, but he still didn't think it was the best idea. Who knew if this guy could even be defeated as a standalone? There might as well be some condition that is tied to the rest involved. It wouldn't surprise him in the least anymore. It all went hand in hand most of the time. It was easy to get stumped when you only worked with one part of the whole equation.

Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 QqYLI3t

He would look back at her with a somewhat narrowed look. ''I'm afraid that won't do. If I'm already doing this, I intend to keep a tab on everything that is happening. Most of the happenings tie into one another. That guy might not even be able to be defeated without certain knowledge or such. I definitely wouldn't bet against that. I've seen that it is easy to get stumped in this case when you focus on one part too much. That's the only reason why I'm warning you. Besides, the so called 'split and conquer', isn't working the best for me so far. I don't like the kind of teamwork I have with those I work with now. Everyone does their own thing in the end anyway.'', he would shake his head. ''And to be honest, perhaps I even know those friends of yours already. I know plenty of those that are involved with this case. It wouldn't surprise me.'' She did mention before that some of those present looked like it wasn't their first performance...so it was fairly likely that he would know at least someone. Somehow, he knew most of the people that had been in this for a while.

''If you so wish.''
, he would smile thinly. He wouldn't press for it. He had refused to tell secrets himself, so he couldn't expect her to speak of hers. Even though it was hard to imagine what could be so secretive about one's way of speaking. Ah well. He would have to live it. He could understand her, so it wasn't complete gibberish...it was just strange. He wasn't used to hearing this much slang at once.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 4:30 pm

He really was a gent... Eh, oh well... DJ could have worded herself better... Though, it seemed the rough of it was over. The DJ nodded in response to Sharaku's words, a light smile playing on her lips. It was no real use continuing that part of the conversation though... Continuing it may just lead to more confusion or heart ache. Regardless, the DJ would look up at Sharaku when he looked back at her, a slightly angry look crossing her face.

Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 B5z5mCG

"Can you listen? Do you listen? If your team's absolutely trash, let me apologize. But you have to think some, yah? I can either try and learn everything that's happened, all the ins and outs, all the things you and your friends have done... Or I can focus on the one thing I know about and start from there. Splitting and conquering isn't me doing me and you doing you; it's working together and pooling our knowledge to make a more complete picture outta this puzzle. I don't know what to tell ya, really... I'm not sure you really care either. I know what I'm going to do... Start from the ground up. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say, but if ya won't budge, it don't matter... Tomorrow, I'll be headin to the tower. I'll learn what I can, and continue onwards..." she said before lowering her head lightly, the strumming of her guitar all but gone. She huffed before standing, placing the guitar against the bench and crossing her arms, looking towards Sharaku.

"... Will you share what you know or will the tower suffice for now?" she said with a light nod in response to the secret remark. She didn't overly care about that... But she did care if Sharaku could be trusted and or if he trusted her. She awaited his response regardless, silence being the only think that came from her.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Eh? She was sure being fiery all of a sudden. How amusing. Though it was a bit of a downer she was assuming he wasn't listening, or thinking. He was listening, in his own way. Just because he had said that she should keep other things in mind too, he hadn't meant she had to ho and overload herself with all the new knowledge. Just keep updated enough to not get screwed over right away. She might be all confident and everything, but she admitted she only just got her power. He knew from experience well enough that it took some time to get strong enough to be able to face stronger threats without much fear that you were going to die. Seeing as her description gave the impression she faced a Primordial...he wasn't sure her current level of experience would last her, if she rushed with chasing him down. Even with some allies. If, by some bad luck, he chose to focus on her, she would be in big trouble. Is that what she wanted so badly?

He would snort lightly, giving her an amused grin.

Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 Tykigrinicon

''Chill, Miss Fiery. I'm listening well enough. I never said you have to attempt absorbing all the stuff available, just enough to be on track in case something happens to you on the go. I've seen enough results of rushing after things. I'm just saying you should be careful if you really want to go chasing the guy. You wouldn't want to die early on, would you? Because it is certainly possible in the current situation.''
, he would elaborate with a faint chuckle, still amused for some reason. ''And I am sorry about that, but I simply don't seem to have the best experiences with that kind of teamwork. Pooling knowledge is hard, when some people won't tell you unless you ask directly...and when you do, they either ignore or dance around with it. In all honestly, a good deal of what I know, I had to gather myself or prod for. Not saying I'm not willing to cooperate, but if it's proving to just be a pain, then I'm better off passing over it. I care when I'm given enough reason to.'', he would add, before going back to leaning against the nearby tree, watching her languidly.

''Maybe. I have a question first, however. You said you had friends in it with you. Why aren't you asking them? Or are they new to this like you?'', he would look at her contemplatively. Before, she said she would handle it with her friends, and that he should deal with the other half. So why wasn't she working on learning what her friends knew to begin with, but asking him now? He could tell her, but he also had no obligation to. Seeing as she was so eager to face off such a strong opponent already, knowing she only got her powers there and then...would he want to risk she'd get hurr into other things too quickly as well? That was the question here. Sure, it was nice that she had dedication, but running into things headfirst could backslash. Hyde already proved so.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:48 pm

Wha- You know what? Okay! DJ knew by now it was best to simply not question these sudden happenings Sharaku seemed so common too. Eh, it was a change of pace but it threw DJ for a loop. She kinda just stood there for a moment before sighing, a light laugh escaping her. She couldn't help but smile herself... It was just so stupid, really. This whole ordeal and pumped up tension. Eh, oh well. DJ should learn to chill a bit... Eesh. The DJ look to the side though, staring more at the city than at Sharaku at the moment

Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 GmaytIm

"Aight aight... Fine, I getcha. Sorry for, like, blowing up and all... Hope I didn't hurt ya or nothin. But, ey, I know. I'm not rushing into anything, trust me... I'm all talk and no real bite, eh heh." she said while pressing both index fingers together while a light frown crossed her face. She sighed again, looking towards Sharaku. "Honestly, I want to know everything you know. From the beginning, really. But that's a story for another day, hopefully... Sleep deprived DJ's tend to forget important things as fast as they hear them... Egh, oh well. Over coffee or somethin then?" she offered with a light smile, she needed to know these things... And chances where she wouldn't get too too much from the others... Actually, she didn't know where the hell anyone was even at, aside from Oki that is.

"Ah, well... Lesse... There was Oki, a silver haired girl, the circus's ring leader girl, and a dude with glasses... He had, like, an alien or something creepy... And, ahm... I dunno where any of them are at... I think Ms. Circus is still at the hospital and Glasses was hauled off too jail... Ergh, it's kinda really annoying." she said with a light huff, crossing her arms again. It was a stupid predicament to not be able to get help from the people she considered allies... Honestly, how where they supposed to do anything if everyone was all scattered? Ugh... It was super uncool and annoying...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 3:38 pm

Eh? Why would he be? If he was hurt, he would definitely have acted differently. In all honesty, he was only finding her flare up amusing. After all, just as she said, she wasn't really biting, and he had no need to take real offense yet. Not unless she kept the attitude up for too long. Which didn't happen. ''Not really. I'm used to this sort of stuff by now.'', he would shake his head. ''In any case, at least you aren't like one guy I know who does exactly the same. But he never admits he's pretty much only talking, nor does he ever shut his mouth. That's much worse.'' He wasn't particularly fond of such types, but the fact that she wasn't really rushing for real was a plus. As long as that stayed true, a little bit of talk wasn't so bad.

He would give her an amused look. ''Maybe so. If I were to really tell you everything, we'd be here for a long while. In case you're already sleepy, you'd probably just fall asleep for real.'' She was right about that one. There was no point in him explaining, if she was just going to forget most of it. That would only make it a waste of breath and time. And there was quite a lot of it. He would frown thoughtfully when she gave her little story. Well, interesting. Apparently he had been right in thinking that he probably knew at least someone that had been with her. There was Oki. And he only knew one silverhaired girl with powers. Actually, only one in general.

''Oki and Rita, hm? That's sure a strange duo. I don't think I know the other two though.'', he would shrug. ''You hadn't asked them for contact info or anything? I figured that when you said friends before, you meant you already had the help guaranteed.'', he would chuckle faintly. ''Though, if you really needed it, I can get you Oki and the silverhead. I know those two personally. Unless you can get in touch with them without help.'' It's not like it mattered. He could ask those two about her. If they proved they knew the girl, then there wasn't much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 12:44 pm

Hm hm... Well, okay then. DJ didn't know who the hell this person was but it didn't, like, matter really. Regardless, the DJ would nod her head lightly with a small smile across her face. At least everything seemed to be okay between the DJ and Sharaku at this point... No more strained tension and the likes.

"Huh... Sounds like a headache..." the DJ said with a light frown. Honestly, she couldn't bare the thought of working with someone like that. It was hard enough as is only knowing one of her teammates... Let alone having one of them literally run head first into the fray of death and mystery... Sounds more like a nightmare, actually... Eesh.

"Thought so... Um... How about I give ya my number and we can arrange somethin?" the DJ asked with a light tilt of her head. Her phone was kinda useless on Lunapa... But she'd make an extra effort to stick around the studio so she could catch a call from this gent if needed. Huhm... Wonder what the gent had to tell about everything... Sounds like a long tale... DJ should probably bring a note book just in case...

"Hm? Rita's her name? Aight! I'll track her down wherever she's at... I know where to find Oki, I just haven't been allowed to roam away from Lunapa for too long... Eesh, my manager's going to hang me for being out this late... But, uhm, having Ms. Silver's number would be super duper helpful." she said with a happy smile that showed some form of hope. She'd visit Oki when she could and try her best to track down this Rita... Maybe visit the prison... Eesh, so much to do... But it had to be done, so, that was that.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 1:15 pm

''It usually is.'' Sharaku would sigh faintly. That's life for you. Or maybe just his luck of meeting certain kinds of people. Then again, he wouldn't deny that he wasn't particularly compatible with many types of people. Which made it even harder most of the time. Though, maybe he was giving said people headaches in return. At least some sort of payback, even if probably unintentional. Perhaps he should be happy about that? Eh.

Phone number? Well, if she wanted to. Not like a number hurt anyone. ''Your call. I don't particularly mind either way.'' Unless he completely forgot he was supposed to call someone. He didn't really pay much mind to his phone most of the time. When he had someone calling him and such, yes, but otherwise, he tended to not bother. Unlike some people that used it as a game console half the day, he didn't find it to be very entertaining. Which meant that he could very well have it slip his mind that he should be doing something with it, seeing as he didn't have it on sight a lot. ''Though..it may be better the other way around. I can't say that I won't forget. I don't have my phone on mind often. Besides, you're the one after info, so maybe you should be calling me. Your choice.'', he would add after a moment with a shrug. It was her choice to make in the end. He could go both ways.

He would tilt his head in thought. ''She lives somewhere in Penecia, if that helps your search. I know she has been staying at the local circus before, but no idea if she still is or not though. I don't know her real address otherwise. But somewhere on the same island.'', he would chuckle. ''You might have it rough this way. You won't be finding much on Lunapa. Can't you leave whenever you want?'', he would inquire with a raised eyebrow. ''That aside...I do have her number. However, it's not polite to give someone's contact information away without their consent, is it? I have no idea if she'd want you to have it. I can tell her you'd want to meet when I meet her next or such, but that's probably the extent of my ability. I don't want to upset her by giving out her number around.'' That would be quite rude. Even if the two were acquainted. What did he know? Rita may have a different view of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counting Stars (Safi)   Counting Stars (Safi) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Counting Stars (Safi)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next