Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Whisper of the Wind [Senty]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:38 pm

The android listened carefully, to his friend's explaination, an angel that did not want the world to change much. He blinked, that actually sounded like something he would honestly support that point of view. The android was rather surprised by all this, this was a rather sudden change of pace, there was in fact an angel that he could agree with. "Interesting, that is actually something I could agree with." he said looking off, considering the idea a bit more than he had before. Then he heard Sharaku speak of how he had no intentions of opposing any of the others.

"I'm with you there, I'd rather not fight any of you, what's the point. The common enemy is the primordials why are the angels so divided when they know the truth of the scenario? They know the true enemy, but I suppose it is too much to ask." The android said with a sigh and shaking his head. "Whatever, it is what it is and now we have to deal with the consequences. Regardless whether or not we like them." The android stated crossing his arms, displaying his disagreement with the arrangement with his voice and body language.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Right. Well, he could see why would Sentinel think that way. The android would probably agree with Angel more than he had. Simply because he didn't really believe one Angel's Wish was the right way to go, even if it seemed acceptable at a first glance. There had to be something else to do. This whole Event was all kinds of messed up. ''I can see why. You'd more likely agree more than I do. I can't really do so out of principle.'' Regardless of that, Angel was still a better starting point than someone like Israfel. In his mind at least.

''It seems they have their own goals. Plus, they appear to disagree with each other a lot, which does not help.''
The Angels obviously knew, yes. But perhaps they were aiming to test them somehow or whatever. He wasn't completely sure what the biggest issue was. Not just yet. ''I doubt anyone enjoys what is going on for real. That's something the Angels seem to be forgetting. That we may not want this as much as they do.'' Sure it was an opportunity for some change, but why should be the Angels the ones to call it? In a rather unseemly way as well.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 8:18 pm

The android nodded at Sharaku's statement, the forgotten knew him too well, and it helps that he did tell the truth in the world that he desired. That was when the android realized something, he had never asked Sharaku what kind of world he wanted, oh well...perhaps when the time is right. As Sharaku explained how the angels had their own goals, he nodded his head in agreement with his statement about the angels. "Petty disputes between points of view, for angels they sure do act an awful lot like humans. It is becoming clear how they had a hand in our creation. Still they know the most, I feel as though with their knowledge they should know how imperative it is to act for their own sake." He said before simply shaikng his head.

"Regardless of whether or not we want it, we have no choice but to face it now." Sentinel said, "This is our burden and in order to survive. We can and will overcome the difficulties we face. Therefore, we got to step up to the plate and face it." He said before looking at his friend, "Tell me, what kind of world do YOU want?" he asks tilting his head to the side, "I've never heard what you wanted out of all this, what is your goal?"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2015 7:46 am

Should know. And they probably do, but choose to be uptight, and believe everything will work out as they think it will. Either that, or they do actually have a death wish, and don't actually care that they may fail and be destroyed. Which would honestly be rather demotivating, if the Angels themselves cared so little about seeing things through to the end safely enough. If they didn't, why should humans carry the weight for them? It wouldn't be fair. Sharaku would smirk a bit. ''Sometimes I almost feel they are less smart than us for some reason. Or that they actually have a death wish, and wouldn't care about failing out of carelesness. Which makes one wonder why should we be the ones to win this for them. Almost feels like we're just being made into pawns, because they want to compete with each other.'' That would be rather sad. But it wasn't far from the truth. It was getting bad by now, and the Angels were still busy playing their own game. Did they believe nothing would happen to them no matter what? Being a deity doesn't make you untouchable.

He would huff. ''It is our burden only because they decided to drop it onto us. It's not really our own choice. They're not really playing a fair game.'' Of course, he wouldn't give in because of that, but it was sort of an annoyance. ''Not any of the ones they propose. At the very least, not like this. Change is welcome, but it is something we should accomplish ourselves, not by Angels meddling with our business. That is no accomplishment for humanity in the end, as they would be the ones making it happen for us. Nor would it even be the wish of everyone, but only a select few that would win this game of theirs.'' That was just a shallow way of doing things. ''I'd want for the world to change for the better, but it should be by our own hands and with time. Therefore, I'd want the Event to end once and for all. I don't think the Angels are that stupid, so they are capable of listening.'' If they couldn't even do that, and think over their options, then they were no better than humans. If not worse. Why would one entrust their fate into the hands of some stubborn mules?
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:08 pm

The android listened carefully, the angels are that careless and could just have a death wish. "They either have strong belief in us that they're willing to risk their lives for us, or perhaps they have a duty to one who created them. Therefore, since they played a part in our creation they might see us as their soliders to send to battle. I'd like to know what my options are up front though, rather than play this game of fighting the one sent to help us and defeating them. It makes little sense to hurt the ones who seek to help us, it is so....contradictory." The android said nodding his head offering an agreement with what Sharaku said. Then he listened carefully to a world that Sharaku wanted, and Sentinel found it very close to his own.

"I see, you and I are in agreement on this topic. We are no longer the angel's creations, we have created our own world and are maturing over a long long time as a species. We may make mistakes, but we can't simply change the world in one sweep. Learning from our mistakes is quintessential in being human. I cannot say that the angel's views are the beast, but your view I can find easy agreement with. It is conservative and promises change, but the right kind of change. One that is tested and tested and acknowledging mistakes made by our species and fellows." The android said before smiling a bit. "I'm glad you realize that this is not the path for everyone. It is the hardest path to swallow and we can expect competition from just about every side. When promised a sweeter and better world, people seem to follow through with it as they have fallen in love with the idea. They don't ask the questions that need to be asked."

The android looked at his friend his eyes clear and confident, "I'll have your back the whole way, hopefully the others will see our reasoning for such a world. And if we have to fight then...then we'll have to do it. Friends don't let other friends make mistakes, right?" He said a bit curious of what his judgement on that question about not letting friends make terrible mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:32 am

Well...he wouldn't really say the Angels were sent to help them specifically. If this wasn't brought to them by the Angels and Primordials in the first place, they wouldn't have needed help at all. And the Angels' help was barely decent. Sure, they gave you a bit of extra power, and some information if you took the time to dig. But that was mostly that. They didn't really involve themselves, leaving the hard work of fighting to humans. While by logic, they should be the more durable ones, not humanity. People were basically made to fight for the Angels' goals without really having much of a choice to say no. ''They are part of the reason why we even have to fight at all. Plus, their 'help' is rather restricted. They won't tell us more than a little at a time, and won't actually fight alongside us. We are the ones doing the dirty work and risking our lives to fight for their causes most of the time. I simply don't intend to pick an unnecessary fight with them when we already have plenty of other problems pushed onto us. So I want to find out why exactly they act as if we were moreso just pawns for their own ultimate goals. There is a lot more to it than them 'offering' us their help and assistance, and it doesn't always appear in their favor either. Quick judgement is not an answer, however.'' He wasn't the same as Simon. destroying everyone that was not human was a harsh path to take. Maybe they were doing wrong, but that was not enough to justify completely eliminating them. Humans did wrong often. By that logic, someone should have offed humanity a long time ago. There should be a less drastic way of solving it.

''Yes, it's more natural if humans learn from their mistakes. Having a change forcefully served to us solves nothing. It won't really make us any better in the end. We aren't machines that can simply be reprogrammed to work better. That's the difference between living and non living beings. We improve differently.'' They wouldn't really be their own species if it was all about Angels making them be someone else because they thought it was the right thing to do. A rather pointless existence. ''I know. People tend to jump at the easiest sounding solution. I saw that firsthand recently. There is one guy that claims to be able to destroy both the Angels and Primordials, and is gathering random people to assist him. Almost everyone was so riled up about the idea right away, despite the fact that the guy is rather suspicious to begin with. An Ex-Angel who had done pretty much nothing exact to help until this point. Plus he is basically using people. Those who aren't strong enough will just die by fighting now. Yet, so many people instantly agree, because his claims sound so easy. Just kill every supernatural being, and be done with it. That would just make us murderers. Nothing more, as most of the people who were agreeing know next to nothing about what going on for real.'' It was almost sad how some people didn't even bother trying harder, going along with the first 'great' solution that was being offered. Not even taking in mind that it could be their own demise.

He would frown a bit. ''Maybe. But I still prefer to solve things without actual fighting. If they attack me, I will defend myself, but otherwise, I don't really promote hostility. Only as a last resort. So yes, I would try to correct someone when they are obviously making a big mistake, but I'd rather not do it through a fight. Regardless, I'd say many people would rather that Angels don't mess with us this much. I know as much. So only a few would probably be an actual problem.'' Hopefully, at least. He didn't see many people protesting vehemently...except for some extremists like followers of Simon and so on. But that could be dealt with somehow on the way.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm

The android listened carefully to Sharaku's ideals about how he wanted things done. He didn't like Simon's plan, nor did he think the angels were helpful at all, and finally he didn't want to fight anyone if he could help it. "You're fighting for the conservative plan, but preferably without fighting those whose ideology clashes with your own in a battle." The android paraphrased it, before looking at Sharaku, "I didn't peg you for an idealist, but that seems pretty idealistic. However, I can't help, but agree with it all. As you say we have problems that we can agree upon, and while the angels are either choosing not to help or simply cannot help due to some rules...they aren't our enemy. Perhaps they are a distant ally that we must reluctantly put up with before heading our seperate ways.' The android proposed before shaking his head, "Regardless, we should expect to fight that guy who you mentioned before due our different idealogies. We should expect to fight anyone who we cannot reason with, I do hope they listen to reason...however when blinded by promises of quick and worthwhile success people can become dogmatic with ease." He sighed and shook his head back and forth.

"So, what is it you dislike about the one man...the ex-angel was it? Is it the fact that he has been keeping out of sight with valuable information? I understand you don't like his extremist position, but is there something else you don't like? Also, can you tell me more about him, I know a few details, but missed out on quite a bit." The android figured that this would be a future challenge they would have to over come, but he wanted to get updated more on this ex-angel person, or at least what Sharaku knew about him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 6:57 am

Hm. Well...that was a new way to look at it. Normally, Sharaku wouldn't consider himself an idealist. Not really. ''Well, I'd rather just agree to disagree. Fighting is not always the way to victory. Every person is different and has different ideals, whether we have any Angel wishes present or not. And we don't squabble and fight over every thing, do we? That's just a waste of time. If truly necessary, I won't back away from a conflict, but I simply think it doesn't always have to be the means to a solution.'' So what? He was sure he perhaps even knew some people that were with different Angels. Like Oki who was with the San Malarus one. Did that alone have to make them enemies when they weren't before? He'd rather not. Of course, it went both ways. So in case the other side chose the option to play enemies, then he'd have to go along. But otherwise, he wouldn't start it himself without any other reason than slightly conflicting views. Thinking differently didn't have to mean said person was wrong in what they were doing. Nothing was completely wrong or completely right anyway. Flaws popped up all the time. ''I don't really consider myself an idealist either...or at least I didn't before. I'm usually more of a realist, but I suppose the lines blur sometimes. I can be many things depending on the situation, I guess.'' He wasn't completely consistent. That wouldn't be him. He did stick to what he believed, yes, but he was fairly open ended most of the time. He reacted depending on what was going on, and what suited him the best at said moment.

He would shrug. ''He keeps secrets too much. For one, he used to be an Angel himself, and now he is aiming to destroy them. Who says he isn't just a backstabber? Plus, he is using rather disrespectful ways. He has the ability to turn invisible. And I believe he has been following people and watching them. One of my friends found a list he wrote about the people he would trust and all. Almost all of them were people he has never met face to face before, and I know as much because I know most of them myself. When I met him, he addressed me by my full name as well, despite the fact that I've never seen a hair of him before that day. If that is not suspicious behaviour, then I don't know what. Along with the fact that he's conning people into killing everything supernatural for him all of a sudden. He didn't even bother telling anyone he used to be an Angel until I called him out on it. It's not fair to tell people to go do things for you, and not even explain important things like that.'' Simply put, Simon was just acting too sketchy, and all that. Maybe the idea of opposing both Angels and Primordials would end up being the only solution...and he wouldn't deny that possibility, but Simon was executing it in a way that made it hard to trust him with it right now. ''Either way, his name is Simon Alba. I have no idea if you've ever heard of him before.''
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 8:50 pm

The android nodded his head, he had to agree with his friend about the views of talking it out instead of fighting it out. At least he was willing to fight for what he believed in, and not simply side step or ignore the issue! However, the android was drawn to the information that Sharaku had on Simon, and his clear distrust in the man. It was easy to not trust him either, considering how he seemed to be gathering intelligence without other’s knowing. Not to mention withholding information as well from people trying to figure out what exactly was going on. The android shook his head at that, “What does he gain from withholding information, if he is no longer involved then he is not bound by any rules. Unless, he had been planning this for a long time…then he would use people to adhere to his plan.

“I wouldn’t trust him either, it does seem like from what you have told me that he has been playing along the outskirts for some time now. In fact, he could be among us right now using his power of invisibility. Listening to us, that would be a little odd, but it is a possibly.” The android blinked before shaking his head, “Sorry, didn’t mean for that to come out weird or strange. I just thought it was relevant point to consider, but regardless my views of him are…that he is not to be entirely trusted. Why hide such critical information, he must have some sort of plan. However, until it is made clear…we cannot exactly trust him all that much. But thank you for the information, perhaps I will do some poking of my own.” He said tempted to go ahead and doing some research when he got back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Sharaku would simply listen silently with a shrug. There were many theories that one could make up about Simon. However, there was no real proof for any of them at this point. And he only knew so much about the man. Therefore, there wasn't much more to say.

''It's your call as to what will you do. I don't think I'll bother with him much, as there are plenty other things to deal with.'' Maybe someone else could go chasing after Simon, but he personally wouldn't make it his priority. He didn't even have any personal contact with the man besides that brief meeting at the Rally. There was little reason for him to busy himself with an uncertain target right now. It would benefit him little. If someone else wanted to, they were free.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2015 7:43 pm

Sentinel paused for several moments, "Fair enough, I might look into it, but I'm trying to figure out what our next move ought to be. It is difficult, since this whole incident with Maria has really thrown off my groove. Sorry, just a little bit longer and I think she'll be okay." The android said getting up before shaking his head a bit. He looked at his friend, "I'll do my best to keep you all informed if I find anything interesting. We're coming to the endgame, so don't hesitate to call me if you need my help." He said before looking at his phone for time, yeah...he had to get back so he could talk with Maria when she got back from school. Her grades were...affected by the truth to say the least.

"For now, I must depart, stay safe, and do not hesitate to call me before you take on any big challenges. I will make time for anything you need." The android said before waving goodbye to his friend, then he would turn to depart.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:29 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 2:44 pm

3rd solo rank up here ~

So + 4 points

Sentinel:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whisper of the Wind [Senty]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2