Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Whisper of the Wind [Senty]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Whisper of the Wind [Senty] Empty
PostSubject: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 5:31 pm

The last time he was here was with Rita, wasn't it? How the time flew. Yet, this place hasn't changed since then at all. One of the few ones nowadays, perhaps. At the rate things were progressing, at the very least. Though, it seemed a bit more peaceful today. Or maybe it was just perception screwing with him. It probably was lately. Ah well.

With a faint sigh, Sharaku would jump up on a nearby rock, sitting down as he stared at the ocean. What was he here for again? Ah right. While he wasn't the delegated team guy, there were still a few things he was interested in. And even moreso after all that has been happening lately. He already knew a lot of what people he used to or did work with more were up to. Except for one person. As a matter of fact, when was the last time he even saw Sentinel? He was kind of reminded of the guy after managing to randomly hang out with another android lately. And he was kind of wondering. He really didn't know what the guy's goal in this whole scenario was...or anything like it in general. Which..struck him as a bit strange.

Well, a try doesn't hurt. And he had some free time. Which was why he decided to message the android, asking him to come around if he wasn't busy. There were a few things he wanted to ask among other stuff. That said and done, he would keep sitting on top of that rock, staring ahead. He would stay there for a while whether the other decided to come or not.

Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:03 pm

The android was rather surprised to see a message from Sharaku. They always had great discussions, but the android was surprised that his friend contacted him. Sharaku was rarely the one to go out and contact someone, at least that was how he saw him. However, he would inform his friend that he was on his way over. Upon arriving he saw his friend on a rock watching the what was ahead of him, the android stepped into his line of sight and offered a wave. Though soon the android noted that his friend had a tattoo on his arm, and this piqued the android's curiosity.

"Greetings, Sharaku, I hope you have been well." the android said offering a bow. As he stood, he offered a smile to his friend, before asking the obvious question. "Is there something I can do to help you? Or is there something you want to discuss?" The android asked setting aside his curiosity about the tattoo for a moment. After all, perhaps his friend has his own query to ask him. The android's curiosity knew no bounds.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:21 am

Sharaku continued absentmindedly staring at the ocean that was in sight from where he was. Until something disturbed his vision a little bit. He would blink, looking towards the new disturbance. Hm? Well, the android knew how to be quick at times. Either that, or he had been lost in though so much that he didn't realize how much time has really passed until now. Regardless, the outcome was the same. He would give Sentinel a faint smirk. ''Considering how I'm still alive, I suppose I'm well enough. But yes, hi.'' Maybe he should start replying to such questions this way from now on. Was it really even possible to be doing actually well with all that was going around? Well, maybe someone that wasn't inolved in anything could to an extent.

He would roll his eyes almost mockingly. ''What, can't I even call someone just to hang out?'' Why was it that the android pretty much always assumed that it was about help or some discussing? He couldn't deny that, yes, he was interested in asking some questions and such, but it isn't as if that had to be his sole purpose for calling the guy here. ''Though, seeing as you're showing interest in discussing, I do have a question.'', he would add after a moment. Might as well make use of it if it was already brought up. ''What is your goal in all that is happening right now? What do you want?'', he'd inquire, as he jumped off the rock he was sitting on, walking a bit close to the other.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:28 am

The android nodded, well he figured his friend was still alive, well that was a good place to start in terms of how life had been treating him. Though the android rubbed his head when Sharaku stated of how he could have just called him to hang out. "Yes, that is totally possible, I just...didn't think you were that type. You are always so insightful and wise, and I enjoy our discussions." The android said with a shrug, before looking around enjoying the nature around them. Though when his friend mentioned having a question, the android's head slowly turned back towards Sharaku, eager to hear what this query was.

When he was asked it, his eyes widened in surprise. "I would have figured that it would be rather simple and easy to see, but if you are curious then the answer is rather simple. I want a world where Maria will be safe, I want a world where all those whom I call friends to be safe as well. However, I believe that the world we live in is the best type of world, sure it isn't the safest of worlds, but it is our world. The human race created the world we live in, while it isn't perfect...and it isn't the best. We have to have some pride in the world of our creation, don't we?" The android said offering a small smile, yes the human race had messed up, but for whatever reason he believed that the world that they had now was the best world. The one that deserved to be protected and upheld to the best of their ability.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:19 pm

Right. Should have expected so. People probably often saw him that way. Which was...only half-true. Yes, he could be a good solver, and he was willing to lead a discussion when it was needed, but he didn't enjoy it that much. That was where he and Sentinel differed. He was capable of analyzing and picking apart a problem, however, unless it was special in some way, he did not equate it with real enjoyement. On the other hand, it seemed the android actually liked spending his time that way, more than anything else. ''You're not exactly right. I do that a lot, yes, but that's because I don't like leaving a problem be when it comes up, or anything in general. But I wouldn't say I really enjoy it most of the time. Discussing can be extremely boring.'' And quite the mood killer.

This time he would shrug. ''I've been proven that what you see is not always what really is before. I prefer to make sure if I can. And I was simply curious, seeing as I've heard from Naomi and Hyde already, but not you. You never really elaborated in detail as to what you wanted. Aside from the obvious that you want Maria to be safe.'' That was mostly why. For now he would simply keep it in mind, if anything came up. He didn't see the android often enough to do much else. Other than that...''There is something else I should ask before I forget. I met another android like you not so long ago. He seems to be rather clueless, and he's apparently interested in a mechanic. Think you could help him? I know next to nothing about this kind of technology.'' Though, he didn't even know when would he meet Charles again. But it didn't hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptySat Aug 08, 2015 3:09 am

The android nodded, very well then, they would not discuss much other than what was called for. The android shrugged in response to his lack of explanation in regards to the world he wanted or the goals. "Part me says I do not get a say considering how I am not human, but then again I am Maria's guardian, so perhaps I have a voice acting on her behalf. Ultimately, I never elaborated because no one ever asked me that." Thus far, that was the only reason why Sentinel had said nothing, it was not because he was hiding something, but mostly because no one asked him and he was thinking about other stuff.

Then he was asked if he could be a mechanic or teach another android out with...some trouble he was having. "I can only offer to do my best, otherwise...I cannot make any promises. Does he have blueprints or notes about his design? That could really help me. Otherwise, I could take a crack at it, but I can't make any guarantees " The android said, he might be able to build something with his own blue print, but each researcher may have had their own design. The android was unsure of how much help he could provide, but he would do his best!
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 4:45 pm

That was..true in a sense. Setinel wasn't human. Then again, he lived here too, and was pretty much made to fight the supernatural, yes? Techincally, it would be unfair for him to not get any say when he was already participating in all the mess. ''Well, you were made to participate in the mess, and you do live among humans. It wouldn't be truly fair for you to get no say, I think.'' Some people were worse than an android, and they could get a say, so why not? ''Speaking of that, is Maria doing well?'' He did remember Sentinel telling him about the whole deal of considering telling the girl the truth about what he had done some time ago.

He would give the other an almost blank face. ''Well.....I have a slight feeling he might not even really know what a blueprint is...'', he would frown a bit. ''You see, he is rather different from you. It terms of a human, he's sometimes almost like a child. Rather naive. He didn't even know that ice cream would melt if he kept carrying it in his pocket or thought he could drag a star down from the sky. Can't get a joke either. I told him that he would look good look with pants on his head and he actually did it, asking me if it was good...'', he would shake his head, half amused. ''So, I honestly don't know. Maybe it would be better if you met him and asked in person.'' That sounded like a possibly good solution. He often didn't follow what Charles was on about.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 2:08 am

The android frowned when Sharaku brought up Maria. "I told her the truth and....she took it about as well as you can imagine. Naomi gave me some advice to help her cope and slowly make our relationship grow to the point that it was before." There was a sigh of sadness, but the android then looked up at Sharaku, "Though with time...she will bounce back, she always does, so I shouldn't worry too much about it. Perhaps, I'm being...overprotective again." He said, before turning his attention to the matter that Sharaku presented to him about the other android.

However, Sentinel was...less than thrilled to hear Sharaku's report on his friend. "It sounds as though he has been recently activated, as such android tend to take things quite literally. As such, I can give him all the information and history he needs, but...he needs to develop the use for it. He needs to learn about society, which can mean that this will be a painful and long process. It took me years to mature to the point that you see me at now. I'm not sure I can help him with that, it is sort of something he needs to develop on his own. Much like a human child...interactions will accelerate his understanding of the human culture and ways." The android explained, essentially the only way to fix his naivety was by teaching him.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:47 am

So he did that, eh? Well, Sharaku had known the android was planning on it, at least, but it was never sure as to whether it would actually be done. He recalled something about Sentinel saying he was asking others about it too, not just him, to form a final opinion. That was back then, though. ''I see....'' In a way, it was to be expected. A young girl would obviously be upset about something like that. Now it was just a question of how long would it last. At any rate, he figured their relationship would change in some way in the end, even after she'd come back around from this. It was a big thing to go through. ''I suppose I should wish you good luck. I'm sure it'll get better in time.'' He couldn't do much more here. It seemed Naomi already did the job, and most likely better than he could anyway. He was far from the best when it came to those matters.

He would frown a bit. ''I have no idea. He didn't even tell me much. I guess he thinks it's as easy as that. Getting what you want without properly explaining anything.'', he would shrug. He honestly knew little. Charles could get overexcited very easily, and by that point, most of actually useful talking was done with. At most he was just going off what he learned by observing the guy those two or so times they met so far. ''But I can see it taking him long with the way he seems to think. I did try to explain something to him before, and he refused to listen to me, thinking he was the one who was right all along. He seems to be a bit self-centered at times. At least to me.'' It did look that way, but he wouldn't say he was always correct at judging what he saw.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:02 am

The android nodded his head when he was wished good luck, "Hopefully I don't need luck for the relationship to get better, I'd rather earn it and overcome the difficulties." he said before turning his attention toward Sharaku's plight with Charles. From what he was hearing...evidently Charles was acting very self-centered and thinking of how simple some things are.

"Hmm...that sounds about right, normally children are very self-centered, and just desire what they want." the android said, offering a possible explanation, "It will take time, and patience, he has to learn the culture. It would be best that despite his protests or refusals, you or someone else continue to try and teach him about this world. If he were to expose himself as an android then he would draw a lot of attention. Likely unwanted attention." the android said, before addressing something he had been curious about.

"Tell me, Sharaku, where did you get that tattoo on your arm? I don't recall you having that before."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Well, no. Not literal luck. That was too finicky to work most of the time. Sharaku would just shake his head faintly. That wasn't it. Wishing someone good luck wasn't mean to be literal, was it? It was moreso a phrase to use. It didn't have to be actual luck. ''I know that. Wishing someone good luck is just a phrase, is it not? I don't think it's meant to be taken literally. It's about the concept behind it.'' At least he thought that's what it was. Most of the time. Sometimes, people perhaps did actually want to wish someone to be more lucky.

Eh. ''He's already doing that, in a way. Unless you're blind, it's not hard to tell he isn't a normal person. Someone who has knowledge about the existence of androids could probably put two and two together quickly enough.'', he would shrug a bit. ''Hopefully, he finds someone to help him. He's too silly for my tastes. I'd probably sooner mess with him than actually help.'' Can't help it. Charles was capable of acting so ridiculously, that at times, the only thing he wanted to do was play around with the guy. That was most likely not a good idea.

''Hm?'' Well, that was a change of subject. ''I did not yes.'', he would smile thinly. ''It's not really a tattoo. That's my Shadow. Let's say I had a bit of a makeover.'', he would answer vaguely at first. He needed to think a bit. He wasn't sure what all he wanted to tell Sentinel. He had no idea how much the android even knew about the Angels, and all that was going on. Blame the lack of meet ups, but he was drawing a blank. Nor had he any way of knowing whether someone else told the guy.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am

The android blinked at his friend's explanation, oh he did not mean it literally! Of course he didn't, it was an expression! The white haired android rubbed his forehead, "I apologize, that's the stress taking your saying far too seriously." the android removed the hand and looked back at his friend. Yes, he could feel stress and he was feeling it...he was feeling it quite a bit. However, when Sharaku spoke of his friend again, the android just shook his head.

"If I'm correct, androids aren't common knowledge, they likely think he is a person who escaped the looney bin. Though I do hope that he doesn't get into too much trouble." The android could not wish misfortune upon another person. He was not that cruel, but he was concerned about how...much attention this friend was drawing to him. It might be long till someone takes a closer look at that friend and discovering he is not at all human.

"A makeover? How so? What has caused the change since the last time I saw you?" the android asked, his interest was piqued! Now he must learn more and more about this interesting change that was quite evident from an earlier visual observation.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:41 am

Sharaku would smile thinly. ''You don't have to apologize. I just felt like explaining what I meant, but it's fine. Everyone is stressing lately. That much I am aware of.'' Indeed. There was no denying that one. All that stuff happening was rather stress inducing. Even for people. He wasn't sure how androids felt that kind of thing, but he figured it must be possible somehow, even if perhaps a bit differently.

''Perhaps you are right. But I'd say that people thinking you're from the looney bin is not exactly favorable either. No one would enjoy that.''
Then again, which option is better? Looking crazy or people knowing you're a machine and possibly wanting to dissect you into pieces out of curiosity? Eh. Maybe neither?

Right. Should have known Sentinel would inquire further. And he couldn't really make up a lame story just to not tell the truth. He didn't consider himself a liar to that extent. Ah well. ''It's because of an Angel.'', he would answer simply, waiting for the reaction before deciding on how to proceed with the talk.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 2:27 am

The android blinked, his attention drawn to the fact that Sharaku had sided with an angel, he found it unlikely it was the ones that he knew of..... "Really, interesting I didn't expect an angel to bestow such a change, but tell me what angel did you side with? And what do they stand for?" The android asked more than a bit curious, there was no hostility in his voice or expression. Perhaps a bit of concern that Sharaku might have made a rash decision, but ultimately Sharaku was one of the more level-headed members of the group. The android shouldn't be worried, but...he ought to reserve judgement till he heard the full story. He did not want to rush into his own rash judgement...he feared that he was picking that up from Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 11:56 am

Seems like that's the most important part. This kind of thing was the reason why he wasn't always too keen ot stating the fact that he was with an Angel. It guaranteed people would ask more and pry which Angel and why, and all that. Not that he didn't trust them or anything, but he didn't need everyone to know everything either. Sentinel didn't even know much about the Angels to begin with, as far as he knew. Israfel was the only one the android most likely knew of, and that was due to the corruption they took on before. He'd rather discuss with someone who was more involved, if he had to make a pick. He would need to deal with those that served Angels themselves sooner or later regardless. Whether they decided to go against him or something else.

''It's seems that's what they do.'' He figured that those blessings of theirs were appliable each time. Probably just of different nature depending on the Angel. But he didn't have a solid proof on that yet. ''Technically, my answer doesn't need to matter too much. Regardless of that...maybe you have heard of her before. She's the one that aired the Broadcast in the past.'', he would shrug a bit. ''In simple terms, she is for a world where mostly nothing changes, aside from people being more considerate towards each other. But I did not join her for that exactly anyway.'' Well, it was more so that she sounded like something he could swallow, if nothing else. He wouldn't go for an Angel that had a rather tight ideal. Just like Israfel's idea of a hierarchy. Even though with his recent plannings, he would have to deal with that too. Angel was a decently good one to start with. Besides, he had no guarantee he would get where he wanted to anyway. ''If you're worried that I would oppose any of you in case you happen to pick some other Angel, then you don't have to. I don't plan on being anyone's enemy, unless they make me theirs. Or it becomes necessary in the future, but I'd rather avoid that.'', he'd add afterwards. He felt it was a good thing to state early on. Because he supposed most people would assume being with one Angel means being against everyone with a different idea, and he'd rather get that cleared out of the way to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whisper of the Wind [Senty]   Whisper of the Wind [Senty] Empty

Back to top Go down

Whisper of the Wind [Senty]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next