Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lost

Lost

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 4:44 pm

The boy looked over to Shraku after his words, smiling lightly and nodded his head. He made sense, a lot of sense to be frank. He sighed and shook his head, putting on a light smile. He didn't directly know if he was simply being foolish earlier or not, but Sharaku gave him advice; advice he wouldn't take for advantage.

"Thank you, Sharaku..." he said with a polite nod of his head. "You're correct and I thank you for your words, they mean a lot." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:03 pm

''You're welcome.'' Sharaku would respond, as he looked ahead into the crowd thoughfully. He hadn't really aimed to be this helpful, but if Nilo took it that way, he didn't mind. He had just said what he though of the situation. Funny, at times he could be helpful without consciously attempting to be. Ahem. ''Besides, we're all facing this now. You're not the only one...'', he would trail off for a short bit. ''Speaking of which, you said you haven't spoken to those who were there with Angel yet. What about that heroic young man, Jack's his name, right? It seemed to me the two of you knew each other beforehand.'', he would inquire, as he looked back at the whitehaired teen.

It had seemed like the two knew each other, so he would assume they did speak about it since then. He may have been wrong however.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 7:44 pm

The boy twisted his hair as he listened to Sharaku, looking over to the crowd for a moment before wondering on Sharaku's question. He had talked to Jack about the tower... But not in the way he had been with Sharaku, and aptly put, he didn't feel like retelling his sob story to the 'phantom' at this point of time.

"... We actually haven't talked about it yet..." he said with another twist of his fingers on his strand of hair. "I believe he's planning on bringing the group he's compiled to the tower soon... I suppose we'll discuss what are plan is then..." he said with a light sigh, looking up at the sky.

"... I feel responsible for his involvement in this... He won't let me say it, but he only went into the tower because he saw me do it... I hope he stays safe through this all..." he said with a light huff. "I plan on fallowing his course of actions though... I have faith in his abilities and spirit... I won't follow him blindly, mind... But for right now, I feel as if I owe it to him." he said with a light nod of his head.

"What's your course of action, Sharaku?" he asked him with a tilt of his head towards Sharaku's direction.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:08 pm

Sharaku would tilt his head to the side, with a rather amused smile. He didn't expect anything less straightforward from Jack. That guy was a lot like Hyde in a sense. Let's be a hero and save everyone right ahead, because why not? He was just a little worse in the fact, that he felt the need to do that in colorful costumes that were only good for attracting unwanted attention. And he still did not understand the reason behind that. Unnecessary dramatics, in his opinion. ''Actually, I would probably beg to differ. I've met him before. I saw enough to conclude he's the type to rush in, because he's the hero in a red costume that has to protect people. I personally think he would have ended up going, whether you had or not.'' Of course, in case they were close friends, the decision might have been made quicker, but he seriously doubted Jack would have turned away either way.

When the question was turned against him, he would look into the distance. ''A lot of things, probably. Maybe searching for one of the Angels, or simply investigating all around. There are some things that didn't get finished before this happened, even. But there kind of isn't enough time to do everything.'' There was a lot to do, in all the other worlds, and then some. It wasn't easy to make priorities, to be honest. What to do first was always the question, was it not?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 7:47 pm

The boy sighed and nodded his head, twisting his strand of hair idly before viewing into the crowd. He knew Sharaku was right, but he couldn't stop blaming himself for Jack's actions. He brushed it off though, nothing could be done ant the current moment regardless. He looked over towards Sharaku, nodding towards him.

"Those seem like well though out options." he said with a light smile, nodding his head. "Time is very short... I know this... But I suppose that makes it to where we have to truly devote ourselves to a cause... Being skeptical and untrusting towards others may be our downfall..." he said with a light sigh, twisting his hair some more.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:59 pm

''Would it be..?'', Sharaku would look off into the crowd with a light frown. Well, he didn't really trust people by base. Did that mean bad for him? He could be extremely skeptical at times, when he felt the opposite party was just speaking things into the air, only for them to be said. ''I think trusting blindly on the other hand makes for the same result as well. Why should I not be skeptical when someone says a thing that sounds ridiculous, and they have no proof to back that statement up? If that shall be my downfall, then be it, because I don't think I would regret doing it.'', he would state, not really hesitating with his opinion.

''Either way, I wonder what cause. Because the way we stand, it seems we are being given choices. If everyone goes in a different direction, what will we do, fight each other? I still do not follow that part of this.''
, he would shrug, sort of musing aloud.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 10:54 am

The boy nodded his head once again, sighing lightly at Sharaku's logic. He knew perfectly well walking blindly in a cause was just as foolish as staying to skeptical to do anything. He didn't quite know what to do, to be honest. He was going to try and find a solution to the problems at hand, but how was a stressful event.

"I understand your point of view... Binding oneself to a cause is just as bad as staying skeptical and undecided on what to do..." he said with a light nod, twisting his strand of hair. "I don't think we should stop questioning anything... If we do, we become mindless slaves to a cause we are unsure about... But if we don't, we come to our own downfall... Both are extremes that could end up killing us in the end... But... Where's the grey in it all?" he asked Sharaku, looking over to the 'phantom.'

"There's a grey in a lot of things, a mix of both extremes..." he said, thinking for a moment. "What's the grey in all of this, though? What's your thought on this?" he asked curiously, looking up at Sharaku with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Yes, the middle golden road, was it? That was usually the most logical path to take when you didn't know for sure. On the other hand, it wasn't always easy to figure it out. What exactly was in the middle? Gray was a varying color after all. It had plenty of shades itself. ''Gray is a color that has many different shades. I think it depends on every individual as to how they perceive it.'' As long as it wasn't one extreme or another completely, it fell somewhere in the gray area. Whether it leaned more towards one side, or the other.

''As a matter of fact, I do not know. I suppose we should take what we are told, but still be cautious, as it may turn out to not be a complete truth. There isn't much else we can do in our position. You can't really predict what will beings such as Angels and Gods do, when you can't even truly figure out another human being.''
What else was there to do? They could only take blind gueses, as long as everyone kept giving them only vague information. As annoying as it was, they didn't have the means of tunring the situation around right now.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 4:12 pm

The boy nodded, liking the trade of words he and Sharaku where having. He twisted his strand of hair idly for a moment, thinking carefully of a response.

"I agree... Angel is an evasive one... But if she has to keep a code of conduct, there's nothing we can really do..." he said with a light sigh, twisting his stand of hair in the opposite direction now. "It's all so confusing... But I suppose we really have no real way of knowing who to trust... For now at least, there's a plan we can follow... Do you agree?" he asked politely, looking up at Sharaku.

After the 'phantom's' response though, a light ring could be heard coming from the boy. He promptly took out a flip phone from within his hoddie's pocket, flipping it open to read a text message. He sighed and closed the phone, returning it to his pocket.

"I must end our conversation prematurely I'm afraid." he said with a light sigh, smiling politely to Sharaku. "I am needed at my home. But I do hope to see you again and to continue our conversation if you'd like." he asked politely, sincere in his request. He turned then, stepping off into the crowd.

"Stay safe, Sharaku. And until next we meet." he said politely again, waving to him before dissapearing into the crowd.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Did he agree? Sort of. A plan here and there, but they didn't have anything solid as of yet. Most plans that sprouted were just there to fill the gap. So they could say they were prepared. In reality, they probably wasn't as much as they thought. ''Maybe. I wouldn't say we really have any solid plan, but anything is better than sitting on our behinds right now, so I suppose I can agree to an extent.'' That's where his opinion stood at the moment.

Sharaku would wait patiently as Nilo read the text, before nodding. ''It's allright. Perhaps we will meet later on with the way this is heading. Have a good day, then.'' That said, he would look out into the crowd. Where had he been going before the distraction...?

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 10:58 pm

Ryan and Nilo have established a social link...

Sharaku and Nilo's social link has ranked up...

Sharaku and Ryan have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3