Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lost[Open] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lost[Open] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lost[Open] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lost[Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lost[Open] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lost[Open] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lost[Open] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lost[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Lost

It was a wonderful day outside. The Sun was shining and there was a pretty good breeze outside. Not too hot nor too cold. Nozomi had just decided to take a walk around his new hometown of San Malarus where he had just moved. However he soon realized that he was indeed lost and had no idea where he actually was in the city at the moment. Damnit... I can't believe I got lost already. Said Nozomi to himself.  He had only just walked about twenty minutes from his house and didn't know where anything was. Nozi had hoped to go out and meet somebody. Though with the rate he was going at, he knew that wouldn't work out unless he got his sense of direction straight.

Nozi sighed to himself and stood his ground at  the idle street corner he was on. Leaning his back against the wall of a nearby building and placing his hands in his jacket pocket. Stumped trying to figure out what to do about the situation he found himself in. He knew all the other places he formerly lived in like the back of his hand. That was a different case however for San Malarus. I think I'm going to need to ask somebody for directions.. muttered Nozi to himself shamefully. His eyes glancing around as he looked for someone to ask about the local area.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:21 am

The street corner would remain quiet for a moment. Sam Malarus was kinda sparse this time of day. The birds chirping and the odd car passing by would be the only real sounds at the moment, however... if you listened closely you could hear the distant sounds of shouting and... Gunfire?... Yeah probably, that or someone setting off some odd fireworks. Wait... Yeah that would be gunfire?...  And was it getting louder? As time went on the sounds would definitely get louder... Untill

"Deka KIIIIIICK!" Jack shouted as he delivered the final blow to the escaping Bank Robber. The kick would send him flying out of the alleyway, gun still in hand, and to Nozomi's feet. The man would groan for a moment before... oddly enough... A man dressed up as a god damned Power Ranger would leap from the alley and land next to the mugger in a heroic crouch. After a beat he would jump to his feet and let out a mighty shout!

Lost[Open] Rpm-red-ranger
"Maybe that will make you think twice before you try to rob a bank! You should know by now that this city is protected!"

Lost[Open] Tumblr_mkrio4Umdl1qa5504o1_400
"Protecting the world from the shadows that plague it at every turn! We brave hero's fight for the souls within!"

Lost[Open] Tumblr_my2b2kkr1M1rjoe31o7_400
"True Self Sentai! Personanger!"

Jack would look up to Nozomi and keep his pose for a moment... Huh... Where did this guy come from... Has he been standing there the whole time?

Lost[Open] 041
"Uh.... Hi."
Back to top Go down

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:30 am

Nozomi noticed the man making weird poses in front of him. What the hell is a personaranger.... thought Nozomi to himself. Not understanding any of his movements whatsoever. However he figured that this guy definently. Definently! Had to live here. Or atleast he thought so. So Nozi decided to speak to him.

Hi! I happened to notice your uh... Routine yeah and was wondering if you live around here. My names Nozomi and I just moved into San Malarus. Said Nozomi. Hoping the guy would be native. He was impressed by his.... "Preformance" and Enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:02 am

"Oh yeah? Well let me be one of the first to welcome you to... huff!" Jack grunted as he hefted the unconscious slightly bleeding man onto his shoulders"Our fair city! It's nice to meet you Nozomi! I'm the Red Ranger and Leader of the Personangers, the local Sentai of the region. You can call me Personanger Red."

Jack would offer his hand to the young man,"Lucky you! Just moved in and already met the local super hero heh!" The man on Jack's shoulders would groan something along the lines of "Welcome to the city" before Jack would suplex him into a nice patch of hardened dirt. "Quiet you! You need to be quiet and think about what you've done!"
Back to top Go down

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 am

Ha ha!I feel a little safer already just knowing you Said Nozomi amazed to see this city seemed to have its own version of Vigilantes. Nozomi then proceeded to shake Ranger Red's hand. Still wondering what on earth was a PersonaRanger, He was thinking it was just a small group the guy he just met had.

So your the local superhero huh? There are others like you? Also yeah Today is my first day here. Could you show me around town a bit?I got lost fairly easily ha ha Said Nozi. Feeling reassured that he met this guy in the first place. He was starting to like this place. All with it's very.... Unique denizens such as the guy in front of him.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:55 pm

"Oh yer lost? Well why didn't you say so! I'll be happy to show a around my fair city! But first I gatta drop this guy off at the ER... Think I hit him to hard that time... Wait... Waiiiiiiiiit... Yeah he's still breathing so we're good!" Jack would laugh as he turned and headed towards the hospital with or without Nozomi fallowing him.

"Well it wouldn't be a sentai if It was just me now would it? Then I
d be a Kaman Rider. Heh..... wait... That's not a bad idea now that I think about it.... Naw! To late now! Anyway there are a total of seven of us. Each with our own color. We protect this city from crime in all it's forms!... Now I say we but I mostly mean me heh...."
Back to top Go down

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:09 pm

Sure I'd look forward to it sometime! Need help carrying your perp?   Said Nozomi in a more relaxed manner compared to earlier slightly distanced from Him as Red walked away. Red Ranger looked and sounded like a person he could really trust he thought as he trailed behind him  a bit.

Hey wait!I almost forgot what's your actual name? Said Nozomi suddenly realizing he did not know Ranger's actual name.
Back to top Go down
AkaJack

AkaJack

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:42 pm

"I would greatly appreciate that citizen!" Jack tryed out his best Superman voice with a chuckle. He would slow down enough for Nozomi to catch up, at which point he would shift the man's weight so they were carrying the man together. The guy had to weigh at least two fifty.... Damn he was a hard one to take down...

"Ma name's J-AH!..> HAHAHAHA You almost got me!" Jack would laugh and pat Nozomi on the back and shake his head"Ah no sorry, can't tell you ma name. Only the other rangers and a select few know my true identity. I need to keep it a secret if I'm going to keep this city safe! You know how it is right?"
Back to top Go down

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:54 pm

Nozomi wondered what kind of name Red Ranger was going to say. Thinking to himself. J-Ja.... Well. Atleast I got something close to a name outta him Thought Nozi. Hoping he'd get the guy's name sometime. He seemed pretty chill to be around and made him feel friendly in this new city.

Yeah I can understand wanting to keep your name a secret ha ha. It's like my family always said. "Loose Lips sink ships" Nozi grinned a little bit at the thought of that sentence and proceeded to help Ranger carry the man. This guy was rather heavy. Christ how did he even suplex this guy.... Nozomi thought as he went off with Red Ranger torwards the ER. Happy that he made a new friend today

-End-
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:07 pm

Nozomi and the Red Ranger have established a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost[Open]   Lost[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost[Open]
Page 1 of 1