Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Lost in School [Open to everyone]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat

Kat

Lost in School [Open to everyone] Empty
PostSubject: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:35 pm

I am standing in-front of the Zela Academy gate. I looked around and it seems that Zela Academy is very big. "Woah, This is one big school" I said then entered the school. I was exploring the school corridor and due to that the school is big, I think I am lost. I can't find where the class roster is and I think this wasn't even a student building. Am I in a faculty building?. I think it makes sense since the teachers are looking at me strangely and I can only see a bunch of students so this is the faculty building. I left the faculty building then continued exploring but still lost. There are students around so maybe asking around will do."Does anybody know where the class roster is?!" I shouted hopefully somebody will answer. "PSSHH!" someone from nowhere silenced me. "Sorry..." I apologized
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:19 pm

The Zela Academy. When was the last time, Hyacintha had set foot on a school’s grounds at all? She couldn’t remember as she stood near the gates watching as the students and teachers moved about heading for class or whatever other business they had to attend to. She was nervous as she stood in a modest grey dress, black knee highs, and black shoes. Her hair was pulled into a high ponytail and she held in her hands the typical school bag that kids her age carried. Well, maybe hers was a little out-of-date, but that did not matter. What mattered was if she would be able to pass off as a new student or not. While it was true she did not have to go to school or even needed it at this point, there was some part of Hyacintha that still wanted to give school a chance one more time. After all, she had lost out on a second try a while back, so this third time should be fine, right?

Hyacintha bit her lip in thought as she stayed by the gate, a bit afraid at first, but then feeling the familiar presence of Snow slid up to her from behind, she relaxed slightly as she turned to him with a nervous smile.

“Took you long enough,” she scolded him gently with a nervous laugh. Instead of taking the scolding seriously, Snow smiled lightly as he bowed lightly to her.

“Sorry about that. The detour was…unfavorable,” he said before standing up straight again and nodding towards the school. “Ready?” he asked her.

Nervously, Hyacintha nodded before taking a timid step out into the courtyard and began heading towards the school holding her bag tightly in her one hand as her other stayed hooked around Snow’s arm as he walked beside her confident and unphased by the stares and whispers that followed them. She knew they stuck out like sore thumb without a uniform on, but until she could find said uniform to blend in, this was just how it was going to have to be.

Keeping her head bowed, Hyacintha let Snow take the lead as she looked around the huge school nervously as they moved in search of the building that perhaps housed the offices rather than classes. They moved around the huge space, shifting through large crowds of students when quite suddenly the pair found themselves lost.

While Snow remained calm, Hyacintha felt like she wanted to cry.
How was she ever going to fit in any where if she could not do a simply task like this? She didn’t expect Snow to do the work for her. In fact, she had asked him to come so she would not back away from this ordeal like a coward. Still, even with a support pillar there, she still felt like she was going to fall apart.

She should’ve just stayed in the safety of her home instead of trying to face the nightmare again. What was she thinking? Why did she always have to try to be --?

“Does anybody know where the class roster is?!"

The yelling cut the negative thoughts off as she and Snow moved in unison to turn to find the one who had yelled. It didn’t take long to find the young man who had yelled the question as the crowds began to thin out. Feeling relieved she wasn’t the only seemingly new to this school and the way things worked around here, Hyacintha tugged lightly on Snow’s arm getting him to come with her as they approached the student.

When they were nearer, Snow stopped a respectful distance from the taller gent, watching him with a cool expression, but said nothing to him.

Hyacintha, who was pressed close to the young man next to her and slightly hidden behind him, spoke up to the other as she kept her bag close to her as she watched him timidly.

“Hi. My name is Hyacintha and this is my friend, Snow. I know this may seem random, but can you perhaps direct us to where we need to go to get further instructions on how to become part of this school?”

Hyacintha would ask her question in a timid and innocent voice as she stayed slightly behind her protector from reality. While Hyacintha wasn’t shy per se, when she was thrown out of her luxurious life and into the reality she became very different from the confident and bubbly child she could be. Right now all she wanted to do was not make a fool of herself.

Hyacintha’s Mood: Panicked and shy.
Snow’s Mood: Calm, non-hostile.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 4:26 am

"I guess I could" I agreed to direct the two girl where to be the part of this school. I scratched my head because I have no idea where to enroll since my uncle already enrolled me here before I even get to come here so I really have no idea. Hey! Maybe going to the Faculty Building will do. If not, we'll try on the Administration Office if Faculty Building is not the place. "I don't know where but I guess we could try the Faculty Building and the Administration Office" I added. "Let's try the Faculty Building first! Follow me!" I told them to follow me. I would lead the way until we reached the faculty room. There are still a bunch of teachers around so maybe asking one of them will do. "We're here. Ok, now why not asking that teacher? She might know something" I said then pointed the female teacher that was organizing a bunch of papers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Hyacintha stayed hidden behind Snow who looked around the school taking in the details of the large place that just may become a common place to visit. Snow honestly didn't know what school was, his mind not able to recall any such thing. It was odd considering he was a person of this dream world, so how was it he had missed something that was perhaps an important stepping stone in this dream life?

Pondering this, Snow would continue to look around for a moment longer before his eyes were narrowing slightly behind his oval glasses as he turned slightly to look in the direction he sensed a pair of eyes watching him. He caught a young lady watching him with wide eyes from behind a bathroom door further down the hall; however, upon being caught her face turned red and she hurriedly ducked into the bathroom to hide herself. Not sure exactly what that was all about, Snow eventually would turn his attention back to the situation at hand as Hyacintha and the other seemed to come to some form of agreement.

Meanwhile Hyacintha, who watched the other nervously as she waited for an answer, would bite her lip slightly as she continued to hold onto Snow's arm for support. Her mind was swirling with various thoughts that made her want to run. She didn't understand why she wanted to run, but there was something about this situation that was trying to pull up bad memories she had long forgotten. The foggy train of memories a mess that concerned her, but she tried not to let it show as the other began to speak.

As she listened, she watched the actions of the other wondering if perhaps she made a mistake being so upfront with her question; however, when the other agreed to help her find where she needed to be, the girl visibly relaxed as a relieved smile came across her face.

"Oh thank you so much!" she said happily as she nodded at the other, truly relieved that the results hadn't been disastrous. When the other requested they follow, Hyacintha and Snow did so without hesitation. The trio moved through the halls and passageways until finally they ended up at the Faculty Building.

When the young man announced they were where they needed to be and suggested that Hyacintha ask the female teacher organizing papers for help, Hyacintha shifted slightly in her spot before releasing Snow's arm. Determine to try to be a bit more independent, she nervously headed over to the teacher doing her best not to fall as she walked.

This action left Snow with the young man. Snow was quiet for a moment as he stood with one hand in his pocket watching Hyacintha before turning slightly to look up at the other next to him. Unlike his nervous and friendly companion, Snow didn't even crack a smile as he spoke to the other.

"What is your name?" he asked in a quiet and calm voice. As he examined the other up and down casually determining that for the time being this one was not a threat. There would be a moment of silence to allow the other to answer if he choose to before Hyacintha came back to them with a much more confident attitude as she held up a folded paper to show the pair.

"We have a map now, so perhaps we can all find where we are suppose to go," Hyacintha said with a happy giggle as she moved closer unfolding the map, so both could see. "I am suppose to go to the Administrative building over here," she would trace the path with her finger and tap a building on the far side of the map. "And you were looking for the class rosters right? The teacher said it was in the lobby, which is... here," Hyacintha said as she moved her finger towards a spot near what could only be the front of the school.

"It looks like we are going in the same direction, so why don't we just travel together?" she asked as she folded the map and took up her position by Snow again as she smiled at the young man that had helped them. It would be nice to chat along the way. Who knows maybe if she could get everything straightened out, she could have someone she knew before she actually settled into school again.

Hyacintha’s Mood: More upbeat and less nervous now.
Snow’s Mood: Calm, non-hostile as usual.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 6:49 am

"I am Kazuya. Kazuya Fujiwara, it is a pleasure to meet you Hyacintha and Snow" I answered as Snow asked for his name. Kazuya looked closely at the map and payed attention on Hyacintha's explanation that they need to go to the Administrative Building and I can find the class roster which is right in the lobby. It looks like we're going in the same direction so Hyacintha if we could go together. "Well, We're both going in the same route and we're also both new students here. So why not?" I agreed to go with them. "Since there is still a lot of time. We might wanna enroll both of you first. Don't rush so let's go!" I said and I led the way to the Administrative Building. As we arrived, I can still see a bunch of school staff still in there doing their jobs as usual. I think the Receptionist might help them. "Hey, see that Receptionist there?" I pointed at the Receptionist that was busy answering a call "Try asking here, you might know something" I said. "Now go!" I added and pushed them gently to the Receptionist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:11 pm

Kazuya Fujiwara, huh? He could remember that one.

“The pleasure is mine,” Snow said his voice remaining just as calm and devoid of friendliness as small smile appeared on his face. The smile was a cold one apparently only done out of habit rather than genuine feeling. The words and the reaction made it hard to tell if what Snow said was true or not.

What was certain was that right now Snow was not impressed. He was simply responding as he was trained to do. Nothing more nothing less. In time, Snow’s eyes would drift from Kazuya and shift back to Hyacintha and the map she had.

Unlike her companion, the response from Hyacintha was different.
“Kazuya Fujiwara,” she repeated the name trying it out to see how it rolled off the tongue before she was smiling with pure delight. “What a nice name! It’s nice to meet you too!” she said in friendly and bubbly tones before she was turning her attention to the map to share what she had learned from the teacher. As she spoke, Snow nodded lightly before Hyacintha was rolling up the map and holding onto his arm again. When Hyacintha asked the other to join them since they were headed the same way, the other agreed to come along much to Hyacintha’s delight.

“Right!” she would respond happily before she and Snow were following Kazuya out of the Faculty Building and back out into the hall. The trio would follow the path to the Administrative Office and enter the spacious area together. A bit lost and overwhelmed with how many people were around to potential ask for help, Hyacintha hesitated slightly as she looked at the staff nervously. Where should she even begin?

As if reading her thoughts, she heard Kazuya speak suggesting perhaps asking the receptionist for help. Well that was certainly a good starting point and perhaps Hyacintha would’ve simply nodded and attempted to take the suggest; however, what Kazuya did next caused an odd reaction.

As soon as Hyacintha felt the touch, she tensed as she instinctively sucked air between her teeth before moving to the side and burying herself into Snow. She was clearly terrified as she kept herself hidden from Kazuya as she tried to stop her swirling mind from racing. She didn’t understand why such an action startled her so, but it did and now she didn’t know how to react or what to do. On top of this, the show probably made the other think she was weird or something…Great...

Yes. Coming out in the open was indeed a bad thing to do. She was a fool for doing so. Feeling bad for what she had done, she could only bury herself further into her protector as she felt eyes staring at her. Snow, on the other hand, had at first thought to snap at the Kazuya for even daring to touch either them without permission. No one did that, but then again they didn’t have that much company to have such an action occur now did they?

While the move did indeed agitate Snow for a second, the young man quickly cooled off and relaxed as the startled young woman buried herself into him. He could understand without words how she was feeling and while he did indeed feel bad for his master, Snow was not one to show much compassion or sympathy.

With a light sigh, he let the girl continue to hide as he shook his head lightly and looked up at the staff that was looking at them in concerned. Smiling sheepishly at the staff, he would eventually look over his shoulder at Kazuya with a true apologetic expression on his face.

“First day jitters are getting to her. This may take a while. I hope you don’t mind the brief hang up,” he said his words gentle enough and his light smile passable, but the eyes remained cool and cautious of the young man. Apparently something about the gentle nudge had triggered something, but whether this was good or bad was yet to be seen.

Hyacintha’s Mood: A bit all over the place at the moment and she has no idea what to do in her panicked/embarassed state.

Snow’s Mood: A bit cautious, but surprisingly not hostile. He appears to understand both sides of the coin and has not taken full offense at the action.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 10:32 pm

"Sure, take your time. I don't mind" I said. I waited for a few minutes and took a look at my watch. "Either way, I should be looking for my class now. If you need me, just look for me at the lobby where the class rosters are" I said to them then left the Administrative Building. I walked until I reached the lobby. There are still many students looking at a big bulletin board. It seems to be the class rosters. I walked near it but I can't reach it due to the crowd of students that was also looking for their class. "Excuse me, Pardon me" I said repeatedly in the crowd until I was able to see the First Year Rosters. So I scanned through it and it seems class is "1-B". I left the lobby then returned to the Administrative Building to see that Hyacintha and Snow are still there. So I approached them. "I'm back! My class is 1-B" I said to them. "How about you two? What's the news?" I asked them.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:30 pm

Nilo huffed and shook his head, obviously annoyed by the constant flow of people in the hall ways. "I should have waited until the bell rang... Maybe say I got lost in the wrong wing or something..." he thought to himself. He was headed towards the Faculty Building, utterly lost and confused, and having no earthly idea where his class would be. He sighed noticing the large swell of people near a board, wishing to avoid it he quickly ducked into a room without noticing the people already in there. He silently murmured to himself about how stupid he was but he knew the staff had already noticed him and weren't going to let him leave without his presence going unnoticed. "I hate this... Can't you do anything right, Nilo?" he murmured a bit to loudly, biting his lip as he looked up at the obviously concerned staff. He sighed and forced a fake smile, hoping the other students would ignore his presence for the rest of the time he would be there. "Sorry... Um... I just need to know where my class is and all..." he said as he continued to look up at the staff with his forced smile. "If you could just point me in the right direction I'll get going..." he said in a voice that was polite. He wished he just stayed in the halls where hopefully no one would have noticed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 5:17 pm

Hyacintha remained buried in Snow as she listened to him speak. Listen to him make a excuse for her behavior. Hearing the words only made her feel worse as once again she was relying heavily on Snow to do things for her. Why? Why couldn’t she be braver and more independent when it came to places outside of her own little bubble of luxury? What was it about the normal world that scared her so and why was it that a simple and harmless action had put her on edge so easily? What was it that she was so afraid of? Why couldn’t she answer the questions?

In any case, when Kazuya said that he didn’t mind if they took their time before saying that he was going to look for his class. Hyacintha thought for sure that her behavior had chased a potential friend away. Feeling slightly depressed, her shoulders slumped slightly in defeat. This was exactly what she hoped wouldn’t happen…but she supposed she couldn’t let that defeat get to her. Taking a few more seconds to regain her composure, Hyacintha took a breath before pushing herself back into an upright position as a determined look came onto her face.

Pushing her glasses further back on her face she nodded inwardly before facing the staff that was watching her concern.

“I am okay. I am just a new is all and kind of don’t know how to react to all this. Umm…can you help me and my friend? We’re here to enroll,” she said as she looked up at the adults shyly. Upon hearing her words most of the staff relaxed as the receptionist beckoned them over with a friendly smile seeming to understand the situation.

Going over to the friendly woman, the pair were given paper work and instruction on how to enroll. It was hard trying to make up information for guardians, but with teamwork Snow and Hyacintha manage to get through the initial paper work and soon after turning it in, the receptionist told them it would take a day or so to get the uniform and class issue straightened out, so for the moment they were free to tour the school and get to know it better. Wishing the pair the best of luck, Hyacintha thanked those that had helped her before turning to leave with Snow.

As they did this Kazuya came back in announcing his arrival. Upon seeing him Hyacintha smile.

“Oh welcome back!” she said cheerfully truly grateful the guy had not been scared away. Her smile faded slightly as she bowed to Kazuya apologetically.

“Sorry for the overreaction earlier,” she said in sincere tones before standing up straight again with a light frown on her face. She really hadn’t meant to do that, but something in her had caused her to react to the touch instinctively. Slightly concerned about the action, she kind of zoned out as she wondered once more about the strange action she had performed earlier.

Snow, on the other hand, simply watched his master carefully before turning his serious eyes to Kazuya.

“Thanks to you, we finally got enrolled; however, we won’t be able to start school fully until the uniforms and classes are straightened out,” Snow told him calmly before pausing to look up at the clock on the wall. Hmm..Classes would start soon. Bring his eyes back to Kazuya, Snow tilted his head slightly at the taller male. “Perhaps…if you have time you can join us on this exploration?” he asked.

The offer was rare from Snow, but the fact it was being thrown out there seemed to suggest that perhaps by helping the pair and being patient with them that Kazuya had won some sort of favor from Snow. In any case, the offer would be left in the open until a pale child entered the Administrative Office causing Snow and Hyacintha to glance at him as he entered.

They could see this student seemed to be uncomfortable for some reason, but at the same time, maybe like the trio currently in the office he too was new. Staying near Snow, Hyacintha hesitated for a second before stepping slightly away from the two males and towards the oddly pale one. Not one to judge, she smiled nervously at the other as she held her bag tightly in her hand.

“Umm…Nilo? That is what you called yourself right? If you are looking for classes the rosters are out in the lobby,” she said trying to be helpful and build up her bravery. “If you want, you could perhaps travel with us and together we can all find where we belong.”

Hyacintha nodded towards Snow and Kazuya as she spoke before looking over at the pair.

“You don’t mind right?” she asked getting a shake of the head from Snow before she looked at Kazuya for an answer.

Hyacintha's Mood: Still nervous, but a bit more calmer around Kazuya.

Snow's Mood: Calm and seems to have taken a slight liking to Kazuya for previous actions.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Nilo glanced at the girl, his red eyes looking her over with a slight twinge of anxiety. "Great... Way to stay invisible..." he thought to himself. He contemplated saying no but the amount of people he'd be forced to meet and interact with pushing towards the board would be excruciatingly painful for him. He didn't relish the idea of following the three other students but it was either them of the entire school... He inwardly sighed and continued to put on his forced smile and respectful tone, "Yes, my name is Nilo. And... I'd like to travel with you... If that's alright with your friends." he said, the respect in his voice never wavering. He hated himself for not being able to stay hidden, at having to talk to people, and for even being alive at this moment. "Just get through the day, Nilo. Do your best and stay calm... Punishment will come soon." he thought to himself, all the while still smiling at the girl with utmost respect. "Thank you... For even offering, it was nice of you..." he said after a while, though these words broke the polite barrier and seemed to be honest words. His smile seemed a little more honest before the twinge of emotions were quickly masked by him, more dark and angry thoughts arose in his mind at his slip of emotions, but all that showed on his face was the polite, practiced smile.
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 7:03 am

"Sure why not?" I agreed to join Hyacintha and Snow to join their exploration in the school when I have time. Now I turned my head to Nilo and smiled at him. "Nilo, if you're looking for the class rosters it's this way, follow me" I said pointing to where the rosters are then going to that direction to lead the way. As we reached the lobby, it seems that the crowd is gone and I think school is about to start. I stand in-front on the bulletin board. "Here are the rosters, take your time to find your class" I said
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Nilo reluctantly followed Kazuya to the board, slightly annoyed that the crowd vanished soon after he was forced to socialize with people. He glanced the board over quickly, his analytic eyes breezing over the text of the board with what most would think to be at a speed to quick to actually be reading. He finished with a semi annoyed sigh, finding his class easily. "Its class 1-A... Do you know where that is, exactly?" he asked as he glanced over to Kazuya, seeming to shrink a little as he looks up at the guy. He didn't think before following him and instantly began to wonder if this person would do something wrong to him. Bullies bullying him because of his odd looks weren't foreign to him after all. He glanced back at the Faculty Office and then back at Kazuya, deciding the fellow school goer would be safer than the over bearing and concerned faculty. "... Sorry if I'm wasting your time, I know you probably have places to be and people to see..." he spoke to the group, realizing his uselessness was probably all to evident to the rest of the group. He forced on his smile though, trying to continue to be as polite as he possibly could. "You can do this, Nilo. Don't worry about screwing up, punishment will come in due time... Stay calm..." he thought to himself, more darker thoughts arising after his self reassurance. "I... Sorry again... But I don't know any of your names... My names Nilo Red Lockwood... But you already... Know that..." he said before straightening out his shirt, not wearing a school uniform but a long white flannel shirt and black pants, the shirt not tucked in in the slightest.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:27 pm

To Kazuya’s response to his question, Snow gave the first genuine smile he had ever given anyone. Free of malice or coldness, the small smile and nod he gave to the taller boy as he spoke was surprising gentler than before.

“We look forward to it then,” he said in a soft voice before his attitude was shifting as his master moved from his side. Sealing up the brief moment of kindness once more, Snow turned his attention to the direction his master went, his serious eyes landing on the pale boy with red eyes. As he saw the other, his eyes would narrow slightly as he tried to get a read on this new comer.

Hyacintha stayed where she slight between the two males behind her and the one she had decided to approach and make her offer to. At first her nervous smile faltered a bit as she saw the anxiety upon the boy’s face as the strange red eyes looked to her. Half her was wondering if she had made a mistake by approaching the other while the other half of her was curious as to why one had such strange eyes. Despite how curious she was about the odd feature, she would not let it show as she continued to watch the other nervously unsure if she had done the right thing or not as she shifted uneasily in her spot.

However, the uneasiness quickly faded away as the other smiled and responded back in a polite and respectful manner. He was agreeing to come to with them. The response caused Hyacintha to smile again quite pleased and relieved. When the other thanked her for making the offer, she let out a small giggle of amusement.

“No problem. It is always fun to help each other out,” she said cheerfully before looking over at Snow and Kazuya for approval. When she got the nod from Snow and Kazuya even offered to show Nilo the way to the school rosters, Hyacintha felt her heart leap with joy. Yes! Progress was being made and on top of that she wasn’t making a completely fool of herself! This was a good start to what had seemed like a bad idea at first.

Any case, Hyacintha was so happy that she did not read in between the lines of the smile Nilo gave her. Gesturing for the new boy to follow, she would lead the way over to the group.

“Nilo, this is Snow and Kazuya. And my name is Hyacintha,” she said bubbly introducing the group as she took her spot next to Snow once more. To her words, Snow would glance at pale boy with a light smile that was devoid of much warmth as he gave a quiet “Nice to meet you” to the other before turning his attention to Kazuya who seemed to be willing to lead the way to the class rosters.

When everything was settled introduction wise, he and his master would follow Kazuya and Nilo out into the hall and towards the class roster. The hall ways were clearing out as the last stragglers ran towards class or looked like they were about to cry if they were just as new and lost as the rest of them.

As they approached the board, Snow would settle into a relaxed stance with both hands in his pocket as his master looked at the board trying to help the other look for his name. He didn’t even bother to help out. After all none of that concerned him at the moment, so the quiet young man took to listening and watching instead.  

Thanks to Hyacintha being busy, she did not hear the mutter from the other, but Snow who was more alert to things than his master did catch a snippet here and there of the words muttered. As he heard the words, only his eyes would move as they narrowed and looked over at the pale young man wondering how it was he had read the roster so fast and why it was that he seemed to hold a negative air about him despite seeming to be polite...and why was it that negative air made him crave food.

Hmm...This one was a curious one indeed, but out of manners and respect for others privacy, Snow would not pry into the other’s business as his serious eyes moved away from the boy as he spoke up.

To his words, Hyacintha frowned as she raised one hand to cup her chin as she thought.

“Well, we could go back in the Administrative Office to ask or maybe hunt down the class ourselves. Hmm…” she said pondering the thought for a moment before looking up at Kazuya and the other with a sheepish smile as she bowed her head a bit. “Sorry that I am not much help. What do you think, Kazuya?”

She honestly didn’t know what to do in this situation and Snow didn’t seem like he was going to be helpful at this point as he remained quiet and pondered what he wanted to eat.

Hyacintha’s Mood: Still a bundle of nerves, but more of her usual bubbly self now that she has helping Nilo to focus on.
Snow’s Mood: Calm and fine with Kazuya, but unsure of Nilo at this point. As a result he is simply watchful of the new one for now...and contemplating food thanks to the negative air from Nilo.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:07 pm

Nilo glanced back at Snow, curious at his strange name, but knowing asking him would require a bravery he didn't posses. He decided to shift his attention to Kazuya and Hyacintha's future conversation. He silently wanted to hunt the class with out the help of the faculty, still wanting to avoid any condescending words and or actions. He sighed inwardly, deciding to try and figure out what Snow was thinking. Pushing his self negativity aside, he braved a four second glance at Snow before inwardly screaming in terror and returning to looking towards the less scary people beside him. He was hoping Snow didn't notice his glance but probably knew he did and inched a little closer to the board, hugging what seemed to be a large book against his chest tightly. He thought terrible things to himself, along the lines of more punishment if Snow didn't decide his glance deserved punishment. His mind exploded into a turmoil of thoughts before gasping as his tight grip on his book caused his arthritis to explode outwards. He dropped his book as his hands began to shake uncontrollably, he contemplated running away but quickly tried to compose himself as he tried to pick up his book. When he did, he gasped out in pain as his hands began to feel like needles were being driven through his hands. He now, really wished he could die, the pain he was feeling was to the point of tears, albeit he tried his hardest to hide them. He meekly looked up at the group, hoping they some how missed his entire ordeal.

Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:37 am

I was about to speak when the school bell rang. "Hmmm.. it seems that classes are about to start. I should go to my classroom now, see you guys next time!" I said farewell with a smile on my face and winked on them as I go.

EXIT~desu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in School [Open to everyone]   Lost in School [Open to everyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in School [Open to everyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next