Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Who Needs School? (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Who Needs School? (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Who Needs School? (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Who Needs School? (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Who Needs School? (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Who Needs School? (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Who Needs School? (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Who Needs School? (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Usagi

Usagi

Who Needs School? (open) Empty
PostSubject: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

It was that time of the month again. Well it was that time, but it was also the time that she went to school for a week. School: More like hell designed to look peaceful. Everyone went without questioning anything about the place, it's like no one cared that they were forced to attend a place such as that and they didn't ask why. Why is it that people were so willing to conform to society without really knowing what was going on in the first place? It was like people liked running around with their heads chopped off, blind to what really was happening. Even though she showed up to school, that didn't mean she was going in there one bit. After contemplating it a bit though, she just decided to go across town to a small park that she had been to a few times since moving there. Walking around the place was the only thing she had to do until school ended, just so her aunt didn't freak out again; even if she might not remember anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 3:36 am

Ronald walked in this unfamiliar place, a spring in his step. The reactions on the faces of the other Attendants when he poured boxes of Pocky all over the floor was worth every minute of torture. They were amazed for about thirty seconds before he was calmly told to clean that up. The reward was amazing too. A shiny pink pin was attached to his tie now, proudly stating "I donated Blood". He had no idea why one would donate blood, he hadn't even bled when carrying out the task. A large grin lay on his face, and he was sure this was the happiest he had been in 100 years. He was humming a tune to himself, and it felt like the world was his metaphorical oyster. He didn't like oysters, he had tried them before. He also didn't like strawberry, as he discovered when he was forced to eat all the extra boxes of Pocky. Chocolate he found he was fine with. He silently thanked the gods that he wasn't being forced to eat them all in one go. He had a brown lunch sack with three boxes of the stuff inside, hoping to give some out. None of that mattered right now though, as Ronald had just caught site of a certain someone. Ronald began thinking before making his way over. Was this even a good idea? Survey said maybe. With a sigh, Ronald made his way other to the girl. He retrieved a box of Pink Pocky from his lunch sack, and offered it to the girl. It was completely unopened.

"Pocky?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 12:33 pm

School was boring enough, but the park was getting more and more distasteful. She hadn't expected there to be this many children just running around and screaming their heads off. Theda was getting the feeling that if she went home, she'd be able to escape this pain but would probably receive more at home then here. Though her aunt might forget the whole thing and go back to cleaning the house for her husband's 'arrival,' If only she knew that he was never coming back. Of course she had a theory that her aunt really did know that but just didn't accept it, which would also explain the thing with her child and why she thinks he's with her husband. Something - someone snapped her back to reality, and when she gave them a glance, she felt her eye twitch. Seeing people twice was rare for her, but seeing them three times was something she hadn't expected to ever happen. "What the hell do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 4:51 pm

"My, that is an intriguing question. What do I want? Let us see. I would prefer not being slapped again, I would be grateful if you took this Pocky because I despise Strawberry, and I suppose I would like an answer to why you decided stealing from me was a good idea" Ronald said, becoming unintentionally harsher towards the end. His annoyance with this girl was growing each time they met. Mostly because she seemed to have a new way to torment him every time. Ronald was unsure of what else she could possibly do to him, (besides setting The Velvet Room ablaze, but that would just be impossible) but he wouldn't let his guard down.

"All this is besides the point. Shouldn't you be in school?" Ronald questioned, briefly remembering that Schools, despite being flawed, existed in this world.

"Or is today special in some way?" Ronald continued.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 6:35 pm

Wow the sight of this guy made her really annoyed, its like he was trying to piss her off just with his presence. The other thing that didn't make sense, was that he showed up again and decided to try and talk to her as if he hadn't stolen from her before. Listing to him, he had the nerve to say she had stolen from him, which wasn't true at all. "First of all, you stole from me first. I was just teaching you a lesson. It wasn't stealing at all." She scoffed, crossing her arms and continuing to walk. "And whether or not I'm at school is none of your concern." She'd take one look at the pockey, laughing a bit and rolling her eyes. "I don't like that flavor either. Don't try to pawn your scraps on me."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:28 pm

Ronald sighed. He figured he should have seen something like that coming.

"I did not steal for you. I just decided that it would likely end poorly if your phone came up missing, though at this point, I feel I would be satisfied if it had. You are one of the worst people I have had the pleasure of knowing, and I have known a few horrid people." Ronald said, his eyes half lidded. He was getting tired of this persons foul attitude, and it was high time this was known.

"I'd go as far as saying that your parents must be terribly upset by how you turned out, and will eventually celebrate your passing." Ronald finished, with a smirk.

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:43 am

This guy was so rude, how did he even live with himself being such an ass to people? At least Theda herself wasn't as annoying as most of the people in the world, and she hoped she never would be like that. Though she was rude sometimes, people being rude to her made everything different; who told him he could treat her like this. Listing to him speak until he finished with his cocky smile, she smiled back. If he looked close enough he could see the sarcasm shinning like a bright light in his face. "I do have one." She'd ball up her fist, keeping it behind herself before attempting socking him in jaw with all the force she had. "What's blue and red at the same time?" She'd take the opportunity to kick at him and aim for a man's precious area, laughing a bit. "EHH. Time's up. It's you bleeding." The attempt at a joke making fun of his attire that didn't seem to change, as well as blood staining it, which didn't make sense because she tried not to make him bleed. Stepping back, she'd look around to see if anyone saw what she had done. Surprisingly, no one had, which was good for her. "Maybe next time you won't correct me. And if you think I'm such a bad person, just wait till Satan decides it's time for cramps."
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:03 am

If Ronald were a lesser man, perhaps he would have let loose a flurry of curses, and other such vulgarities. But Ronald was classy. He wore a tie, and was therefore a gentleman. The clip-on nature of said tie hardly mattered. However, he was not a strong enough man to ignore such an impact with...a rather sensitive area. Perhaps he had been too sharp with his tongue, but the girl deserved something, and laying a hand on a woman was not gentlemanly in the slightest. Ronald let out a high pitched squeak, and his knees gave out, leaving him in a crumpled heap on the ground. The girl tried a joke, one that was especially terrible.

"Those...who jump to violence typically...lack intelligence. Your lack of creativity in your...jape...supports this." Ronald groaned. He wouldn't give in over something like this, despite what the pauses in his sentence might imply. He'd love to crawl back to the Velvet Room, but he had been challenged, and he would not back away. Words were far more effective than kicks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Usagi

Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:10 am

The sight of a man laying on the ground in pain was quite satisfying, especially since he hadn't even tried to fight her back at all. "You know, it's quite sexist to not hit a girl back." That was something she hated, men really didn't want to hit women like it was some moral thing. They treated women like delicate flowers that would break if you poked them the wrong way. But Theda was no delicate flower, she could handle herself in most situations, especially since the world was against her. "Also, it doesn't matter if my jokes are bad, it seems my punch was all that was needed to take you out huh?" She'd turn around, laughing more than she had before. "You can start crying now. But I don't want to see your face again. If you see me, you won't even approach me." Turning around quickly for a second to stare at his face, she'd smile that cocky smile he had given to her seconds before. "Any questions?" Laughing to herself, she'd walk off and towards her house, hoping that she wouldn't run into any other annoying people before she got there.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Attendant Ronald

Attendant Ronald

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Ronald waited until long after she had left to stand up. He was most certainly not crying. He was simply...having a gentlemanly leak. Yes. Yes, people would accept that. Ronald made absolutely sure she was out of ear shot before letting out a normal voiced: "Harlot." Ronald turned around, and left the park. Perhaps slightly faster than normal. He honestly hoped he never saw that girl again.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Needs School? (open)   Who Needs School? (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Needs School? (open)
Page 1 of 1