Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Little Girl Lost (open to 1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

Little Girl Lost (open to 1) Empty
PostSubject: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:02 am

Lisa found herself lost in the big island of Penecia. She was supposed to act mature on this situation but her child heart can't take it. So Lisa can be seen throwing a big tantrum on the middle of the sidewalk. "Big Brother? Big Sister? *sniffle* Where are you!?" Lisa cried. She got noticed by a bunch of people but these people were very heartless and just ignored the crying little girl. Even the police ignored her! What the hell is wrong with the people today? "WAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Lisa cried even more but still these people walking in the sidewalk didn't help her like they don't even care.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:54 am

Walking around the city on a beautiful day wasn't something they had been doing for the past few days, ever since they had been studying for a test that was coming up later that week. Though after walking past the same area twice, they had noticed there was a commotion emanating from around there. Choosing the regular parasol and skirt made it harder to push through the crowd, since men didn't like being pushed around by feminine persons. Although eventually they did see a girl who seemed to be crying over a something that was most likely tied into being lost, most children cried over that. Moving closer, Quinn would try to keep a calm voice, as if she really was talking to a six year old. "Hey hey hey. What's wrong?" They'd lean in a bit towards the female, trying to figure out if this girl really was a child or was just acting like one. "Aww comeon, don't cry. Do you need help?"
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:23 am

Lisa stop crying as a small teenage girl approached her. She seems to be nice since she is the first person to have help her. Lisa is the type who avoids strangers but she didn't avoid this girl. This is the first time for Lisa to be comfortable with a human. Lisa wiped her tears and looked up to the beautiful girl. "Help me miss, I'm lost *sniffle* I can't find my home and I can't also find my big brother and sister *sob*" she answered and wiped her tears again. "Can you help me find my home? Or maybe even one of my siblings. You see, I don't know this place and I don't know where to start my search *sniffle*" Lisa asked the teenager and looked at her with innocent puppy eyes hopefully that it would be more convincing.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:24 am

Of course helping people was something they liked doing from time to time, especially when those people were helpless otherwise. Of course making people happy made them feel better each day, which is why they did it every chance they got. Listing to what the little girl in front of them was easy until they heard those words. Miss; more gender specifications, more things to try and restrict their gender as much as they can. Taking a breath, they'd wait for the girl to finish before responding calmly. "Well first, I'm not a 'miss,' or a 'mister.' Though you look too young to understand that I guess." Quinn would push the hair out of their face before continuing. "Anyways. Do you know how to get to your home from here?" After thinking for a second, they'd mentally facepalm at what they had just said. "Of course you don't, or else you wouldn't have gotten lost." Gripping the parasol with two hands, they'd look around a bit before looking back at the girl. "Where do you live anyways? Is it on this island?"
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 6:08 am

"Sorry nee-chan, I don't know your name so I do not also know what to call you. I'm Lisa" Lisa introduced herself to the teenager. Oh my god? What's this? It seems that Lisa opened up to this girl and that is very rare especially for somebody that is outside in the Velvet Room. Lisa seems to have liked her so much now. "I live in the Velvet Room but whatever, you do not know where that is. We should at least find one of my siblings" Lisa said looking around searching for both, the Velvet Room or maybe one of her siblings. "Ummm, to know my siblings is kinda easy. We all have silver hair and golden eyes so if you saw a girl or boy like he or she might be my sibling. So please be on a lookout for those" Lisa added.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:15 am

This girl reminded her of someone she had met before, but she couldn't quite remember who that person was. After talking to a lot of strangers that week, they lost track after Monday. Either way, the girl seemed sweet, and she didn't make a big deal about the gender of Quinn. "Nice to meet you Lisa, my names Quinn." The girl continued to talk, stating that they wouldn't know where she lived, saying it'd be better to find her siblings. 'Velvet Room...' It sounded like that was a cheep strip club? They felt their eye twitch at the thought of a young girl living in a strip club. "What do they look like?" After asking, Lisa answered her, which got it easier. "Golden eyes and silver hair..." They'd think for a second before the thought hit them like a brick to the face. "Oh! Do you have a brother named Alexander?" They had meet him that week too, and this little girl seemed as clueless as he was towards the outside world.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:28 am

"Nice to meet you Quinn-nee-chan" Lisa said with a smile and shook her hand as well. She was about to jump in joy when Lisa heard the name 'Alexander'. "Ah Yes! I do have a sibling named Alexander! Do you know him?" Lisa asked her while looking at her with puppy eyes. " I also have many siblings not just him. I don't know how many siblings do I have since we have many branches in the whole world so there are a lot of odds to stumble upon my siblings" Lisa added.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 4:10 pm

They hadn't even thought about Alexander, but he acted just like this girl, except he didn't act like a kid. He was more gentlemanly, like he was raised by a rich family in London, though he didn't look like he did. The two of them looked like they were cosplaying; that's what she thought he was doing but apparently they both look like this every day. They also apparently had uncountable siblings, dad that likes to sleep around? Of course Lisa and Alex didn't make any sense, but it's not like they were trying hard to figure it out in the first place. "I met him once before. It was a quick meeting so I didn't really get his phone number or anything." Thinking for a second, an idea came over Quinn. "Oh! Phone number, do you have one we can call? Like one of your siblings or something?"
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Phone number? what's that? Attendants doesn't know anything about the human world so they would be clueless about human things like this phone number for example. Lisa tried to process the word but nothing came to her mind after all since she doesn't have a clue about what a phone number is. Lisa was all silent there and her eyes focused at Quinn with a plain look. Tick tock, tick tock RING! Time's up! Lisa gave up and asked her "Eh? what's a phone number?". Finding this girl's way back home is harder than you thought.
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 3:35 pm

After actually realizing that this girl has no grasp on how the real world functions, the question on what a cell phone number was came out as if they didn't even expect her to know it and had a google search on it all ready to go. "Well a 'cell' phone, is a Cellular device. You can use it to communicate with anyone around the world. A phone number is like the numbers to someone's phone that you can use to call them." They'd laugh a bit, turning around to look for anyone that looked like this girl, not really seeing anyone in particular. "Right! What's your name anyways. Maybe I can give it to a police officer and they can help?" Honestly, they had no idea how to find this 'velvet room' and help this girl get home, this entire situation was making their head hurt. But they weren't going to let that stop them, Quinn was getting this little girl home if it killed them.
Back to top Go down
AttendantLisa

AttendantLisa

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 1:03 pm

Lisa discovered something new at the least while being lost. "Ah I see, so a cellphone must be some kind of tool in order to communicate with people far away but a 'phone number' is required to call them" Well, she is only a little girl and some good piece of knowledge can be really useful to this little girl especially for a Velvet Attendant. "My name is Lisa"
Lisa answered Quinn's question. After that, Lisa heard a familiar voice calling her. "Lisa! There you are!" the voice came from Attendant Elizabeth whom she considers as her 'Big Sister' in the Velvet Room. Elizabeth ran to Lisa, she seem to be worried so she ran as fast as she can to reach Lisa. "Big Sister!" Lisa called her, Lisa teared up as she saw Elizabeth running for her. Lisa ran as well and she jump hugged Elizabeth as Lisa reached enough distance to hug her. "I am looking all over for you!" Elizabeth said rubbing Lisa's head. "Sorry, I only want to go outside but I got lost. At least, Quinn-nee-chan kept me safe" Lisa replied pointing to Quinn. Elizabeth's eyes widened and added "What!? You've made contact with a human?" Elizabeth then looked at Quinn from head to foot only to discover that she is a potential Persona-User. Elizabeth was relieved that it's not a bad guy or any Nyarlathotep alligned people. "Well, she did kept you safe after all so let's thank her" Elizabeth told Lisa then walked up to Quinn. "Thank you Quinn for keeping my little sister safe. I am sure this kindness will be returned to you. Again, thank you and goodbye" Elizabeth said thank you and goodbye to Quinn before exiting the scene.

~EXIT
Back to top Go down
Quinny

Quinny

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:09 pm

They all really did look alike, white hair and those golden eyes, plus the blue outfits that resembled flight attendants or something. They were either in a really good closplay group, or a really committed cult; nothing else could really explain it. As the woman known as ‘big sister’ approached them, they distinctly heard the word ‘She.’ Choosing to ignore it, they went to the default smile and allowed the two to leave before placing the parasol over their other shoulder, waving a bit. “Bye now.” With that, they’d turn and start walking home. No one could understand how weird that day had been, especially since they had either came in contact with a cult or cosplay group. They still couldn’t decide which one fit more, though cosplay group fit a bit more. But what was the velvet room, and why was Quinn not able to get there themself? There were so many unanswered questions that little girl had left in their head that they wished they were able to read minds and obtain said information.

[Exit - End]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 5:29 pm

Bit short, but enough for a rank 1...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Girl Lost (open to 1)   Little Girl Lost (open to 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Girl Lost (open to 1)
Page 1 of 1