Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New Girl in Town (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zane

Zane

New Girl in Town (Open) Empty
PostSubject: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:11 am

It was a long way from china to get here, including a limo ride to the air port, a plane ride to the United States and a train ride to Endymion. So many different forms of transportation and they all left Mei in awe. As to be expected of someone who was never allowed to leave the family home. She checked the time on her phone as she saw the station in the distance, her phone playing one of her favorite pop songs through her ear buds.

She was wearing a brand new chinese style dress, silver with a blue flower embroidering. She wanted to dress nice for her first arrival even if she wasn't likely to meet anyone on her first day there. Her dress was accompanied by flats of matching color and pattern and her hair was worn down as it was too short for her to tie it up in a bun.

New Girl in Town (Open) 4de6e20b38bf8_48080n

"Wow~!" she cooed. "So this is Endymion? It's even more impressive than the city the plane landed in!" she squeed, practically bouncing out of her seat, her excitement and anticipation were too much for her so she stood up and grabbed one of the handles to make sure she was somewhat secure.

"I wonder what kind of people I'll meet here, I hope they're nice! I can't wait to make some new friends!" she said to herself in Chinese as the train rolled into the station. The doors opened and she grabbed her bags from the overhead storage before departing the train. On her way out she didn't notice the step up, likely because of her excitement. This resulted in her first steps into Endymion being a faceplant.

She just kind of lied there for a minute before finally sitting up and rubbing her face. "Eh heh~ That was embarrassing!" she said with a blush. "I hope no one saw that..." she said with a slight whine as she made sure all of her stuff was okay, she didn't smash anything... good. She gave a firm nod as she began to collect her bags.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 10:48 am

Endymion was indeed a very wonderful and fun place to be, with many a colorful cast, full of colorful fonts filling the streets in every color of the rainbow.  Why, there are even some that are quite helpful to others if given the opportunity!

One in particular was a predominantly blue colors child who immediately stopped her run to aid the new comer.

Though her jacket collar obscured the lower half of her face considerably, it was plain to see that she was offering the new comer a grin as she helped to gather her bags.

"I hate for our first meeting to be like this," she said behind her collar, "But to answer your question, yes, someone did see all of that.  And if I may, that was the most epic face plant I've ever seen since Anime.  Also the very first face plant I've seen in real life!  Keep it up, you're going places!"  She couldn't help her playful demeanor.  It seemed like she's run into someone interesting, and interesting people always had the best reactions!
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:46 pm

The sudden voice startled her. "Eeeep!" she let out as she jumped to her feet before taking a moment to asses the person addressing her. "A-Ah!" she said "Nǐ hǎo." she greeted the other with a bow before realizing she was speaking chinese. "Ah sorry, I'm new here." she said, her accent was fairly heavy but still understandable.

"I'm glad someone found my goof up entertaining, I was just so excited to be outside the compound that I didn't see the step." she explained with a blush on her cheeks. She picked up a few bags, she had a total of four, her backpack, a duffel bag, a suitcase and a rolling suitcase. She slung the duffel bag over her shoulder so she'd have her hands free for the suitcases. "My name is Mei Ling Jiao, but you can call me Mei." She said, her friendliness picking up. "It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 11:08 pm

She watched intently as this new comer got her belongings together fairly quickly. Seems like she's got a good hold of herself. She even got a rather interesting reaction, though...

"... Knee... how?" asked the confused child. It did not seem to be a term or slang that she was familiar with. Thankfully, she recovered from that fairly quickly.

"Tatum Waldie!" she expressed, holding out a hand for a friendly handshake, "Endymion Explorer Extraordinaire, and yes that is intentional alliteration! You are free to play with that title as much as you wish!"
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 2:03 am

"Nǐ hǎo, it means hello in chinese." she explained. She then began brushing herself off, she wouldn't want her new outfit to be dirty. She gave a quick smile to show she was fine. "It's a pleasure to meet you! Uh... I think my father got me an apartment in Little Tokyo... How do I get there?" she asked. Poor girl doesn't even know where she is at the moment.

She bit her lip a bit as she tried to think of something to say. She whined to herself as she couldn't think of any conversation starters. "So! How are you?" she asked awkwardly. She wore a big smile hoping to befriend the other.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 10:55 am

Hmmm, well, at least I planned ahead and made sure I had plenty of time to get on the metro to get to Seven Stars Academy..... though I honestly don't know why i'm still going, and I also don't know how to stop going without arousing suspicion. Fuck my life as a terrorist, but at the same time, the government is doing sketchy shit and I want to know what. Hmm? I think I just saw a girl trip from a train. Looks like she's dressed in some traditional..... Chinese garb? Huh, is this girl a Chinese immigrant? She looks to be quite young and it doesn't seem that anyone else is with her. Wait a fucking minute, is that Tatum going up to her and talking to her!? Jeez, I wanted to talk with her some more, but I didn't think it would be this soon. Also it's not in private, so I can't talk with her about her persona and psyche terrorists. "Hey, Tatum!" I say calling over to Tatum while walking over to the pair. "It's nice to see you again." I say pleasantly to her. I then turn to the older girl and introduce myself. "Hello there, my name is Tatsui Kitao, pleased to meet you." I say greeting this seeming newcomer to Endymion.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 1:55 am

She almost felt sorry for the new comer. Sure, Tatum likes to help people, but lets face it, she's Tatum! The temptation to mess with her was pretty strong...

"No idea where little Tokyo is? For realsies? You're fresh off the skillet then, arent'cha? Well let the Endymion Explorer Extraordinaire teach ya the basics! First off, you want station 1-B. That has the transit that goes straight to the Little Tokyo Section."

The set up was perfect. Accurate information before giving misdirection! She was ready for a little bit of mischief.

That was until a certain Tatsui appear. She mentally snapped her fingers at his arrival.

I'll get you yet, my pretty! You will not remain safe from my mischief for too long...

"Wow, impecable timing,"
she said with a smirk, "I was just giving directions to Miss Ling... um... May I just call you Mei? I don't wanna be a dork and butcher your name like an ignorant American..."

Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyFri Mar 24, 2017 4:48 am

"You can call me Mei, or Lili if you'd like!" she said in a chipper tone. "I'm not opposed to any nicknames so long as they aren't offensive!" she said before bowing to the other person. "Hello! My name is Mei Ling Jiao, of the Jiao Dynasty." she said before smiling. "It's really just a Noble house but daddy loves his formalities."

"In reality Daddy would probably prefer me to be called 'Lady Jiao' or something but I just wanna make friends and have fun!" she said with a giggle. "So Platform B-1 leads to Little Tokyo?" she asked, she blushed a bit. "I'm not very good with directions... This is my first time out in a big city." she admitted.

"Being the Heiress of the Jiao Family Business, I spent most of my life inside, I was home schooled and my only friends were the family servants." She then offered her hands out, one to each person. "Would you do me the honor of being my first friends?" she asked, a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2017 5:31 pm

Huh, so Tatum was giving directions to this young woman? Well, considering Tatum's penchant for knowing routes, I think that she would be quite fine. Now Tatum is saying that she doesn't want to butcher.... Mei's name? I guess she really is a Chinese immigrant. Huh, it looks like this Mei is quite cheerful and seems to be taking this in stride. "It is a pleasure to meet you Mei Ling Jiao." I say politefully but cheerfully to the girl. Wait, did she just say Dynasty? Wasn't that supposed to be like, the ruling families of old in China? Is this like, one of those cases where aristocracy of old remake themselves into business families? Huh, 'Lady Jiao', that is quite old-fashioned. "Ah, no. That would be platform 1-B. I think I have a map of this station somewhere in my bag." I say while rummaging through it. "Oh, so it's your first time in a city, eh?" I say somewhat surprised. Usually there are very few people who haven't even been in a city in more developed areas such as east china, north America, Japan, and such. Wait wait wait, she spent most of her life inside, was home schooled, and her only friends were servants? I think I'm suddenly picturing her living in a mansion her entire life with little to no contact with the outside world. Wait, now she wants me and Tatum to be her first friends. That.... is so blindly trusting I have no idea what to think. *Sigh*. "Oh, uh, sure thing. It would be a pleasure to be your friend." I say accepting her request.
Back to top Go down
TatumWaldie

TatumWaldie

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 7:11 pm

This Oriental person who stood before her was laying bare so... oh so so so SO many pieces of temptation to play with.  From being hopelessly home schooled to the obvious implication that she has no idea what is socially acceptable!

The little Mischief Maker would have painted the town red via putting the poor immigrant through oh so much confusion and pranks... were it not for one simple, all powerful, magical sentence.

"Would you do me the honor of being my first friends?"

It was the word "friends" that offered Lady Lili near undeniable protection from Tatum's mischief.

She had to sigh to that.

"Okay, first off," she said as she gave Lady Lili a respectful if not playful bow, "I will gladly do you the honor of being one of your first friends in this fair city!  I myself love making friends!  However, and this is second off... please please PLEASE be careful who you trust!  I'd like to imagine that most in this city are friendly, but just be careful anyway.  There's always a chance someone might try to play a prank on you just to watch you be confused..."

HAH!  Hypocrisy...

"I'm just saying, watch your back.  You never know when a crazy surprise is around the corner."
Back to top Go down
Zane

Zane

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 2:24 am

Her eyes lit up and her smile grew at the acceptance of her offer of friendship. She bowed her head. "Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me to have not one but two nice friends looking out for me!" she said before standing up straight and covering her mouth with one hand for a short giggle.

"I might need help finding my apartment..." she murmured. She took out her smart phone and paused the music since she wasn't even listening to it anymore. "Mmmm..." she murmured. "Making friends is nice, but I'd be nervous having you two know where I live without knowing you better..." she admitted before scratching her cheek. "I mean no offense of course!"
Back to top Go down
TheDeathNaught1

TheDeathNaught1

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Hmm, looks like Tatum also accepted Mei's offer of friendship. Hmm? Well, I guess that would definently be valid advice, after all, it seems that she doesn't know anything about the outside world. Wait, prank? Why did pranks come to mind for Tatum...... was Tatum planning on pranking her? I'm a bit disappointed in her if this is the case. "No problem." Looks like she is definently a bit carefree. Well, at least she seems to enjoy company. I would probably be very overwhelmed in her situation. "Oh, need help finding your apartment?" I ask the girl. I notice the girl's smart phone. "Well, yeah, that would make sense. No offense taken." I say politely to her. Maybe I could help her somehow, a map would be too clunky for her.... perfect. "Do you know the address of your apartment? If so you could download a navigation app onto your smartphone." I say simply to the girl. Maybe that could help her find her way through Endymion a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Girl in Town (Open)   New Girl in Town (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Girl in Town (Open)
Page 1 of 1