Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha

Alpha

New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) Empty
PostSubject: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

Stirling walked down the busy streets as if a ghost among people, being ignored and unnoticed by those around him. Not that this bothered him in fact it made things easier for him as he moved from vender to vender looking for the art supplies, though he hated to admit it he was a real snob when it came to his art equipment from quality of pencils to the quality of the pencils.
He sighed so far he hadn't found anything that met his needs and accepted the fact he maybe have to settle for equipment of less quality, he had recently moved into an apartment on the outskirts of Hayabusa after moving from Tokyo with his aunt and uncle for work purposes and rented his own apartment as they lived across the town and he wanted to be closer to his new school so he would have easier access to it once it reopened.
During his move the movers dropped the box with his drawing tablet in it and it's screen smashed so he had to order a new one off the internet so he was out looking for temporary equipment to use until his order arrived.
After searching for a few hours he decided to take a break at a café, he watched the word pass by as he drank his cup of hot chocolate not being a coffee fan. 'I really hope this place is less trouble then Tokyo.' he thought 'I'd rather not beat up some thugs until I get used to the area...I don't want to confused with the delinquents....'
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:12 pm

Marah had done some shopping. He was currently on his way back from Hayabusa's famous Satoshi Market and had a steak skewer in both hands. Every few seconds he'd bite from one, and then the other, savoring the flavor and humming to himself. //"Oh man, these are to die for! Who knew people would be capable of making such delicious things like this. Steak Steak Cake Steak! Wait, did I say Cake? I wonder if there's something called a Steak Cake! Or maybe Cake Steak?"// Marah B. pondered to himself as he walked by the cafe and glanced at the people with his golden eyes. Seeing some bored looking guy sipping on some coffee, Marah B. bounced on his foot and pointed his steak skewer towards him. //"You! Yes you, man sitting there drinking without thinking about his current surroundings! The time has come!!!"// The blonde was obviously making a scene and people were starting to turn and look at him, and the poor unfortunate boy he had called out too.

Sliding over to this young man, who he did not know, Marah B. would give a bow and bite into his skewer. With a full mouth, he'd begin to speak. //"Frhge- Frnicm- munch"// Of course he couldn't be understood with such an amount of food in his mouth, so he swallowed and spoke again; this time in a clearer tone. //"My name is Marah Bee!!! Would you happen to be interested in Steak Cake!? OR umm crap, I meant Cake Steak! OR is that not right either? Sorry, I flubbed that!"//
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 pm

Stirling jumped out of his skin thanks to some boy  causing him to spill his drink all over the paper bag with the shaddy art equipment, he sighed after expecting the art equipment to find the paper in the sketch pad completely ruined before the bottom of the soaked paper bag gave in and its contents spilled out onto the ground.
He sighed looking slightly upset, he wasn't upset over the fact that he was being who looked around his age though Stirling knew he looked older if people were going to compare them who had shocked him causing to spill the drink he was enjoying, nor the fact that crumbs of whatever he was eating flew into his face when this boy....Marah Bee was his name if Stirling had remembered correctly yelled at him and it wasn't even because his art equipment was ruined and had torn through the bag. What was upsetting him was the fact that this Marah person was making a spectacle of them with his action which was attracting the attention of the people around them...this...made him feel...uncomfortable.....
A single bead of sweat ran down the side of Stirling's head as he sighed looking slightly up at Marah since he himself was sitting down and looking unintentionally cold hearted and fierce as he always did thanks to his naturally fierce and cold hearted facial expression ".....sorry.....can I help you?..........."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:50 pm

Marah pinched his chin and gave the guy's question some thought. Well, it looked like he was giving it some thought but then he looked at the steak skewer. //"Maybe I should have gotten three of these?"// The boy gave a wide eyed blink before looking back at the male with a fox like grin. His eyes soon shifted to the cheap art supplies he had apparently gathered, and this caused alittle interest from Marah B. //"Oh, are you an artist? I kinda am too, but I'm more focused on appreciating the beauty of everything. It's hard to recreate such thing on a pallet unless you hold some endless talent."// The blonde haired boy began to chew on the steak skewers again while awaiting an answer from the young man he had not properly been introduced too. Marah, although sensing the slight hostile attitude from the person he called out too, remained friendly and smiling as if it didn't bother him whatsoever. To be completely honest, it didn't bother him whatsoever. He simply stood there with puffed cheeks and a greasy smile from the skewers in hand.
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:09 am

Stirling didn't know what to make of the boy named Marah who was giving him a fox like smile through his puffed up cheeks and grease covered face thanks to the steak skewers he had been eating constantly was eating, sending little pits of meat out when he spoke some of which hit him on the face. When Marah said //"Oh, are you an artist? I kinda am too, but I'm more focused on appreciating the beauty of everything. It's hard to recreate such thing on a pallet unless you hold some endless talent."// he became tongue tied for a few seconds before answering so an awkward silence wouldn't form "........yes......I'm a digital, concept, manga and sketch artist........" His face shied away being a little embarrassed due to not being used to people asking him about his work, but to others it would just look like he was pissed off though his expression didn't match his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:22 am

The blonde haired boy threw one of the empty steak skewers into a trashcan nearby. He could already tell this guy was the type that kept to himself. It certainly wasn't that fun for him. Marah tilted his head and twirled his hair upon his finger in a nonchalant manner. //"You don't talk much. Did a cat steal your tongue? I heard they're notorious for such things. Just last week, I had to fight tooth and nail to get my tongue back from one."// Of course Marah was joking here... Or was he? His golden eyes shifted down to look at the art supplies the boy was carrying, and Marah tapped his foot. //"So are you in the Art Club at Kizuna Academy? I'm not sure if I've ever seen you there before. Though I can't say I have been there actively myself, haha!"// The blonde haired teen gave a laugh before closing his eyes and tilting his head to the opposite side. //"So do you live around here, or are you in town just to shop? You know Shibakuzoi has alot more when it comes to a selection, but it's good to help out the smaller businesses here in Hayabusa. After all, they're family owned businesses. Better to any chain businesses, huh? And all their stuff is probably hand made and crafted!"//
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 am

"...I don't talk much..." Stirling confirmed Marah's accusation about him, but he began to snicker and quickly burst into a laugh when Marah began to comment on cats being notorious and that he had to fight a cat to get his tongue back. He herd Marah's other questions but had to wait until he calmed down to answer them "Hahaha..ha...(*wipes a tear from his eye) No I'm not apart of any club at the academy....and I don't plan to join any at the moment..." He took a deep breath and calmed himself from the laughing completely "..I just moved here a few days ago.....when I went to the academy to hand in my transfer papers it was all locked down for some reason..." Stirling got up and tossed his empty drink cup and the ruined art supplies into a nearby trash bin "...I came in today to buy some temporary substitute art equipment so tie me over until I am able to get myself a new drawing tablet....if I'm not able to get one here I may need to take a trip into Shibakuzoi....but as you said it's better to support the local businesses....but some times, sadly that's just not possible..."
Back to top Go down
God's Gift

God's Gift

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Marah B. tilted his head to the side as through the boy's words. When he said the part about the school being shutdown, his eyes widened slightly. //"Oh my, you haven't heard, have you? With all this craziness going on, I can understand why you wouldn't be informed."// Marah nodded his head while pinching his chin between his fingers with a profound expression. //"Kizuna Academy was closed down because of some strange murders. Get this! So it all started with the Principal. He was hardly at school, but he came back to speak to the students about the disappearances. Later that day, I think, he was found dead in his office. Now here's the weird thing. Apparently the room was utterly destroyed, but the Principal's body was untouched. And even though he was untouched, he was dead. They panicked and in their confusion I heard the body... vanished! Was it some sort of prank? Who knows, but the police were called and there was a big investigation! And even with the police there, there was another dead body found later on. This one was the captain of the athletics club. She was found dead on the roof! There was a pool of blood, but it wasn't hers.. Creepy right!? Those were only the first two tales of murder-- The first of many."// Once the story was finished, Marah clasped his hands and gave a wink. //"Crazy, right? Ueitawa is going through some crazy times, and now we have murder mysteries too! You must be really new here if you didn't know about that."//
Back to top Go down
Alpha

Alpha

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:25 pm

Stirling nodded "...as I said just moved here a few days ago...." he paused for once not because he wasn't used to talking so much but the fact that he was now curious about how a incident like this was even possible...he read a lot of Sherlock Holmes when ever he wasn't drawing or play on a video game and this is where his rapid fire imagination kicked in as a flood of ideas rushed into his mind as in how someone could even manage to pull of such a string of murders "But your right it does sound crazy...." 'it couldn't be a one man job it would have to be a group...but a group would have claimed responsibility for it by know because as Marah described it sound like these started a while ago, but then it would have to be "....something of the super natural...." like a phantom or some guy with super powers with a vendetta against the world...but stuff like that only happens in comic and storybooks...' right? he was thinking until the wave of thoughts passed by him leaving him feeling boared for a minute "...so any idea when the school is going to reopen?..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)   New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

New in town, the shut in shopping at the market. (open)
Page 1 of 1