Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:46 pm

He looked to the potato with the realization that they are originally dirty, and he could probably just wash it like a normal human being, he smiled up at Sharaku "Thank you, I completely forgot they were grown in the ground.. haha.. And yeah.. I know being a germaphobe kind of contradicts the whole 'lazy' thing I have going on. Sorry, Nilo was it?" he quickly went to grab the potato and place it into the bag "I wouldn't want to waste something I payed for, right?" laughing a bit to himself he looked at both the other males (they probably think I'm some kind of nut) looking to Sharaku "I'm just out of it a bit, moving to Azores has been pretty strange thus far.. plus I'm tired." looking back at Nilo confused "Well, soup and stew are kind of like the same thing. Stew is thicker than soup, most soups are thin. Stews are ALWAYS served hot, unlike soup which can usually be served either way. Stew takes way longer to cook than soup does as well, that's all the differences I can really think of in this moment."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:09 pm

Forgot? Was that all? Sharaku seriously wanted to facepalm right there and then. This guy honestly knew how to make a simple problem dramatic enough. Wosrt part, he didn't even know whether that was on purpose, or just purely coincindental. Oh well. ''How do you forget something like that...?'', he was lost in this conversation by now. ''Depends on how much money you have to waste. One piece of vegetable doesn't make a big difference in the end. I'd be worried if you lost your whole bag.'', he'd state matter of factly when Raian commented on wasting of paid stuff.

''I rarely see people eating cold soup.'' He wasn't really interested in talking about food in detail, so he left it at a single comment. Of course, he knew how to cook fairly well, but he usually didn't care enough to discuss recipes and such. ''No, not really. I don't need shopping now. I was just talking a walk.'', he'd answer to Nilo's inquiry, with a light nod. If he were shopping, he'd probably be carrying some bags himself, no?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 10:06 pm

The boy honestly didn't know how to respond to the series of responses that came to pass. He nodded as Raian too the potato, putting his hands in his hoodie's pockets. He looked over to the boy as he spoke of the differences of soup and stew. He nodded to Sharaku after that, smiling lightly.

"Do you often walk in such dense places?" he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 1:59 pm

"I-I'm not sure whether or not I forgot or was to caught up in the fact that it fell to think about where it come from originally.." he looked down a bit (Heh, I've lost them, I should probably just leave while I have the chance. I think they're both pretty confused, about me and about the situation.. Yeah It's probably best to leave them alone) Lifting his head back up he said calmly "Well, I wouldn't want to keep you guys here too long, honestly" he reached out his hand to Nilo for a handshake, and then to Sharaku "I really should be going, my meat's gonna need to go into the freezer A.S.A.P." he let off an awkward smile before waving them goodbye and heading back on his way to the dorm. "See-ya two maybe some other time."

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 6:01 pm

Erm. Here goes..? Nothing, apparently. Either way, Sharaku didn't even have much time to try and come up with anything plausible to respond with...that is, if he would in the first place, because he was still baffled enough about this whole deal. And now the guy was hurrying off all of a sudden. Ah well, what can you do? It wasn't as if he originally stopped for the conversation itself, so it was fine. Just a bit more confusing than he would have prefered.

''Very well then. Goodbye.'' There wasn't much else to say to that, and he didn't feel like making himself think of more anyway. With that, he would turn to Nilo, and his question. ''I'd prefer to avoid doing that, but it's not always possible. Besides, it's still better here than where I live. Penecia is almost always more crowded.'', he'd answer the whitehead casually. ''Speaking of walking, were you going somewhere? Wouldn't want to waste your time, we already did that enough over an obstacle on the road.'', he'd question with a somewhat amused smile. Of course, he hadn't been hurrying anywhere, so it made no difference to him, but in case Nilo had been busy, he had no reason to bother the younger man.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:40 pm

The boy smiled and nodded towards Raian, waving lightly to him. "Don't let us keep you. I hope you get home safely and that your stew comes out well." he said politely before turning his attention to Sharaku.He listened to the man with a polite look, nodding his head in response to Penecia's crowds. He stayed silent until he was asked to speak, forming a response in his head before speaking.

"I was actually just out for a walk as well." he said with a look around him. "I was hoping to stop by the tower, but I no longer have time to do so..." he said with a light sigh, twisting a strand of his hair. "However, I still had time to do something so I went by a store to buy a muffin." he said with a nod, looking around him again.

"... I never asked you... But what do you think of this whole ordeal?" he asked the man politely, once again returning his gaze to him. "... It's so strange... I've picked a few people's brains on this topic, but I haven't asked one of the people who where actually there with me on their thoughts... Would you care to share or am I trespassing on ground I shouldn't...?" he asked politely, ready to leave if Sharaku wished to not speak of the events.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 am

So Nilo was walking too. Why did he ask about the dense crowds then? Afterall, by that logic, Nilo was doing the same. Walking through a crowd. Hm, a wonder, but not for now. Seemed that the conversation was steering off to more important matters. ''You wanted to talk to her? I should probably do that one day as well. There's too much to do, however.'' Stopping by did not sound like a bad idea. After a certain talk with Hyde, and some thinking, there would be a few things he'd like to address. On the other hand, he still wasn't sure what to think of the Angel. Maybe one day.

''Fine by me. A lot of this is public knowledge by now due to the broadcast anyway. I think many people talk of it nowadays.'' There wasn't really a point in avoiding this subject anymore. Many people knew, and those that previously had not have gotten some info from the Angel, whether they actually believed it or not. They still knew now, in a way. ''As for what I think...It's a bit too complicated for my liking. There were already things going on before Angel decided to interfere, and she did not make the situation any easier on us. We are being given a choice to search for her comrades, to help change the world into what we wish, but with several options in play, we might end up just opposing each other. How is that helping us, when we also have Thesis to face, I am not entirely sure. And Thesis is no pushover, I can say that. Strange woman.'', he would say, leaving it at that for now, in case Nilo had something to say himself. Honestly, it wasn't easy to say what he thought. There were so many little things here and there, it was almost impossible to put it together in one big picture at once.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:52 am

Nilo listened with a polite stare and calm composure. He took in the 'phantom's' words to heart, finding it interesting to see another view point. To be honest though, he wasn't sure where he stood in this whole ordeal. He stayed silent though, mulling the man's words over before speaking.

"... So there are more layers to this that I am unaware of... That's something I didn't take into account..." he said with a sigh, before glancing down at the ground. "... Angel has put us in a sticky situation though... What do you believe her true motives are though? I can't rightfully say right now with what little I know... But she seems like an ally..." he said with a sigh, twisting a strand of his hair in thought.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Her motives? Hell if he knew that. She was kind of an enigma. She claimed to be helping, and did give out information, but was their situation any helpful? They even had to search for the Angels to get the mentioned help and assistance. It was a weird necessity when they had limited time to fight against Thesis. Sharaku didn't truly get the logic behind this ordeal or whatever it was supposed to be.

''To be honest, I do not know. The whole deal is somewhat strange. We are supposed to stop Thesis, possibly on a time limit, but if we want to get help from her other Angel friends, we need to find them first. That cuts our time even more. I guess she is some sort of help, but I don't really see the logic of the way she is giving it. Then again, I can't argue against her in one way. I've met Thesis before, and she doesn't seem like a very good person. She is ultimately the reason behind the two girls that were kidnapped some time ago, if you remember that incident.'', he would say with a vague shrug. There was still no telling, even if he knew more about this all than the whitehead. All clues ended up being confusing, and bringing out more questions in return.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 2:37 pm

The boy listened to Sharaku with interest, nodding his head in agreement with Angel's behavior. It was hard to tell, to be honest. She was helpful in a way, yes, but her actions did contradict certain aspects. Nothing would be easy, of course, but the tasks at hand where daunting to say the least. He mulled over another question to ask the 'phantom,' curious on his personal view points. But before doing so, he would continue the conversation at hand.

"So she was behind that incident? I'm sorry to say I was not paying much attention to it during its occurrence..." he said with a light sigh, continuing to twist his stand of hair. "Thesis... Do you believe her to be an enemy though? I haven't met her yet... But from what you say, she doesn't sound pleasant." he stated politely, looking up at Sharaku curiously.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:37 pm

''Technically speaking, yes. She was the one that caused it to happen.'' Afterall, Thesis was the one to give power to Lewis Rhodes with the instructions to bring her someone she wanted. Even though it appeared that the man had chosen the wrong victim, which lead to the whole kidnap issue that they had to resolve. Hopefully, the woman wouldn't pull something like that again anytime soon. It took them quite the effort to get the two females back and safe.

Sharaku would contemplate over the following question for a short while. ''She..seems like an imposing person, to say the least. I don't know what her actual deal is. I know she's apparently searching for someone from this world for some reason, which is why the whole kidnapping had taken place. I can't say how bad she is, but she sure didn't seem to care much that some people were getting hurt, or could die due to her actions.'' At least, she didn't show any actual care, except for her plans, whatever they were. ''Other than that, I know she is powerful. I've seen she has the capability of gifting normal humans with some abilities. That, and she did mess around with the rifts that lead to the other side. Originally, they were just simple portals that divided the two cleanly. Now, after what she did, approximately with a snap of her fingers, the rifts look as if the two worlds were bleeding into each other, and crossing them isn't completely pleasant anymore either.'', he would state calmly.

''Whether she is actually the big enemy or not, I'd say she is a person that shouldn't be messed with. Unless one has a death wish, or is really strong.'' Not to be pessimistic, but he didn't really think they had a shot against her as they were now. Not after the little she had displayed. And who knew how much more she was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 5:45 pm

The boy stayed silent, thinking for a moment. He sighed and put on a polite smile, not really feeling like mulling over Sharaku's words over to much. He stayed silent for a moment, looking into the crowd briefly.

"Ah... I see... She seems like a true danger..." he said with a light sigh, twisting his strand of hair. Thesis appeared to have the same power as Angel, but seemingly more severe in some cases... Both seemed dangerous with their temperament with those with potential and the portals.

"Sharaku? To get off of such a serious topic... What is you favorite type of book genre?" he asked politely, a polite smile crossing his face. "I hope you don't mind me asking." he said courteously, looking his way again.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Hm? What was up with this sudden topic change? Sort of dissapointing when he just went to say all that and the subject got changed immediately after. Why exactly did Nilo initiate it in the first place, just to listen to him? Ah well. Sharaku would shrug. ''I don't read books often. And if I do, it depends on the content, not the genre. Sometimes, a book doesn't live up to the genre it should be anyway.'' He wasn't really a bookworm. He only read when there was nothing else to do, or when it seemed like the best choice at that moment. In fact, he rarely finished a book he started reading, simply because he forgot about it eventually.

''Why the change of subject? I thought you were interested in the stuff since you asked. Then again, I don't mind either way.'' He was honestly a little confused. They barely had much of a talk, and Nilo just went back to the normal. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 6:43 pm

The boy listened to Sharaku and nodded in silent agreement, but sighed after words, twisting a strand of hair. He stayed silent for a moment, not really sure what to say.

"... There's so much insanity twisted around the waiting room and Angel... Thesis is sounding to be a spawn from hell... It's like a roller coaster ramming the walls of my brain... It's so much to process and I'm not even sure how to process it... I know I must sound unbearably whiny... But in the end, I'm a kid... I can't ignore that fact for forever... There's so much riding on what we do... All of humanity will either change dramatically or cease to exist along with our world..." he said with a sigh, unknotting the now knotted strand of hair with a wince. "I suppose I didn't wish to associate you with the endless amount of stress this causes me... I'm sorry if my behavior confused you, Sshraku. It wasn't intended for me to do so." he said with a polite smile and courteous tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Ah, that is so. ''Yes, you're right, I suppose. It is far more complicated than any of us would like to handle. Yet, we're not being given a choice on that.'' The only choices were to do something, one way or another. Or hide and then feel bad about letting the world go to hell willingly. Pushing it away probably wasn't the best solution. It would come up again, whether sooner or later, even if Nilo changed the subject right now. ''I don't know how old you are, but you don't seem like a kid to me, to be honest. You don't have to be, if you so choose. We're all fighting in some way, no matter our age or dispositon.'' He himself was one of the oldest from the ones with power. Did that make him much different? Even he could be a kid by acting so, but he could also decide not to.

''Trust me, I've got plenty of my own stress, but I try to just flow with it. It's never good to push away when something worries you. It'll make you blow up in the end.'', he'd state, giving Nilo a faint smile. The only thing to do about stress is to find a way to deal with it. Talking was one way...for some, at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next