Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  Empty
PostSubject: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

"Thank-you!" He said as he walked out of the little grocery store he found to buy the ingredients he needed for his meal tomorrow. Usually when a teenager cooks something up it's simple, but Raian likes to go all out. In his large brown paper bag he had the ingredients he needed to make a delicious pot of stew. Carrots.. celery, onions, potatoes, cubed beef.. you know the essentials plus a few other extra ingredients

Walking down the sidewalk on the way to his dorm, being as weak as he is he needed to take a short break. Cause y'know carrying all the groceries was too much for a puny guy like him.. or he's just lazy. So he proceeded to sit down on the sidewalk for a bit, the grocery bag to the side of him. "I really need to start working out.. my stamina is like little girl status." he sighed aloud.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:03 am

Sharaku was wandering around San Malarus, as usual. He's been doing that a lot lately. But hey, it was less troubling than Penecia most of the time. And it isn't like he couldn't find similar stuff on the two islands, except for the big attractions which he generally gave no care about. That said, he wasn't really paying attention to people passing by, seeing as there was no reason for him to, until he randomly caught sight of a guy sitting on the sidewalk with shopping bags. What? That wasn't something you see everyday. Besides, wasn't it risky to just plop down there? It's the sidewalk, people are supposed to walk on it, not sit, and possibly block the way for someone.

Well, he had some time to spare. ''Hello, mister. If you don't mind me asking...why are you sitting here? I don't think the sidewalk is the best place to take a break on. Someone might walk into you.'', he'd approach the younger man with a slightly questioning gaze. He wasn't really getting why wouldn't one just find a bench to sit on, if really needed.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 5:05 pm

The boy glided around the people with ease, weaving through them like a bee through a meadow of flowers. He found the people to be quite a dizzying mess, preferring to be sitting on a bench watching them rather than meddling with them. He continued down the side walk, aiming for a bus stop or an alley to duck into to avoid the onslaught of people, but to no avail. He continued walking before being bumped to the side by an especially rambunctious fellow, almost tripping over a person sitting on the sidewalk.

"J-Jeez... Why are people so rude...?" he said to no one in particular, "Regardless, why are you sitting on the ground...?" he asked the boy, wondering how someone hadn't already trampled him. He then looked over the one approaching them, tilting his head to the side.

It was Sharaku, the 'phantom' he met at the beach during the meteor shower. He waved lightly to him before looking into the crowd, hoping to find a way to re-enter the fray safely... If at all.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:17 pm

"Oh! well hello there.. hehe." he looked to the two laughing to himself a bit. "Well, I'm the kind of guy to enjoy a good trampling." he continued to laugh saying this before swiftly changing to a serious face "Joking aside, I enjoy sitting on the sidewalk, not completely sure why... Anyway, I'm really super good at being lazy, so instead of carrying these bags to my dorm I'm sitting here 'til I feel like taking them there. Haha." he scratched his head, he didn't think there was really any problem with sitting here. You'd think people would have the common decency to walk around him, but there are some rude people in the world. Anyway, he stood back up looking to the two "I'm Raian Auric, by the way. Nice to meet you." (I hope I wasn't.. in the way of them. I don't think I was but..)
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 8:53 pm

Hm? ''Ah, Hello, Nilo.'' Sharaku was a little surprised to see the whitehaired boy here, but he didn't really mind. Speaking of him, it only proved that sitting on the sidewalk wasn't the smartest idea. Sure, people could dodge, but it was a bit rude to just expect them to accomodate your laziness to find a nearby bench. It wasn't that hard to do. He would furrow his brows at the other young man. ''So, you like being in the way? You could have just sat on a bench somewhere near. Or are you too lazy to do that as well?'' He was a little confused by the reasoning. What good could come out of sitting in a walking place? He couldn't come up with anything at the moment.

''Well, yes, a pleasure to meet you. The name's Sharaku Rikei.'' He wasn't sure why was the other so casual about it, but he wasn't rude enough to not introduce himself.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 9:21 pm

"Hello, Sharaku." he said politely in response to the 'phantom's' greeting. He looked down at the boy as he gave his explanation. It was an odd one to say the least, not something the boy was used to hearing. But most things considered, people have done odder things. He twisted a stand of his hair, not having brought anything with him this time.

"... Is being lazy something one can be good at?" he asked, truly curious to this before continuing off into thought. "However, it's quite unsafe to sit on the ground... You should look for a safer place to sit next time." he said politely before turning back to the swarm of people, sighing lightly as he did so.

"... My name is Nilo Lockwood, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." he said with a polite smile towards Raian.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 pm

"I didn't think I was in the way, didn't seem like most people cared. Plus benches are for losers." he continued to chuckle to himself while he looked at the two "Let's just say yes, it's not hard to be good at being lazy." he smiled at Nilo "It just takes practice." ... "Again.. joking aside I'm just tired, I was planning on bringing these groceries back to my Dorm but I've been procrastinating. Didn't think enough to sit on a nearby bench--and yes before you ask you totally have to think before sitting on a bench." he was honestly surprised that the two thought it was a problem to sit on the sidewalk, where he's from homeless people sit on the sidewalk constantly--he wasn't homeless but... "Now now I'm not some brainless idiot if that's crossed your mind by now.. I'm just in a good mood right now." He smiled again at the two before bending down and picking up his grocery bag, wouldn't want someone taking it while he wasn't paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:47 am

...Did this guy think he was funny? Sharaku wasn't sure what was up with the jokes, but he didn't find them very amusing, and less so when Raian even pointed out the fact he was joking right away. What was the point here? He would roll his eyes, somewhat bemused by this situation. ''I think I'll agree with Nilo on this one.'' If you could think to sit on the sidewalk, thinking to sit on a bench was pretty much the same. And less dangerous than the former. As well as less annyoing for people that were actually using the sidewalk for the purpose it has been created for. ''By that logic, you totally have to think before sitting on the sidewalk as well, so your point is moot.'', he would throw back casually.

''No. I don't think that. I just think that you're trying to joke a bit more than necessary.''
In lieu of the situation, at least. If this is what good mood looked like, he probably did not want to see the opposite. Jokes were fine, but this didn't really strike him as the right time...and what was the point of immediately saying you're doing so anyway?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 pm

The boy stayed quiet, not really sure how to respond to the boy's eccentricity. He seemed to be happy, that was known, but he was so odd about it. He also seemed to be quite gleeful, to say the least; continuing to make jokes that didn't require much amusement. It did, however, seem that the boy was perfectly fine with what he was doing, not really seeming to see the oddity in it.

"Oh, I never meant to come across that I thought you where brainless." he said politely, nodding his head. "And I agree with Sharaku, your excessive joking is quite odd... Forgive my rudeness." he said, again in a polite voice.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:23 pm

"Aha! You got me there" laughing at what Sharaku said about thinking before sitting. He noticed the odd looks he was getting and decided it's probably time to tone it down. Turning to Nilo, "it's alright, honestly when I joke around I tend to overdo it, most of the time I don't find it funny myself. It just keeps me thinking positive whether it seems odd or not. Sorry if I'm coming off strange, I'll probably just stop the 'joking'" he smiled before going back to being uncharacteristically talkative. "I'll be honest I didn't think before I sat down, I'm just pretty tired, sorry for being in the way truly." he bowed down to them while a single potato rolled out of the bag while he did so, he looked to it as if his life had ended there "Crap! There goes one!" he stared at it as it rolled into the crowd of people "I'll be fine with one less potato I guess.. haha.." he looked a bit disappointed, standing there in silence while he looked to it in the street.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 8:47 pm

This was, in fact, quite strange. The two younger men were almost opposite of each other. Nilo apologizing for every other thing, and Raian being laidback and jokey. And he was...somewhere in the middle? Sharaku didn't even know. Hm. ''I've seen stranger things. It just seems overdone when you do it a lot. Jokes are supposed to be situational, not as every sentence. They lose their charm when you already know to expect another right away.'' Or so he'd say. He found a sense of humor a good thing to have, but there were limits to everything. Even too much of a good thing is bad. Eventually.

He would raise an eyebrow when the guy lost his precious potato. ''You could have gone after it. A vegetable can't outrun a person.'', he'd comment nonchalantly, just watching. This was going places. Well, he sure wasn't about to go grab it for him. Be careful of your own stuff, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:24 pm

The boy smiled lightly towards Raian, nodding at his apology. "It is quite alright, do what you would normally do. I'm not to sure we warrant you to change you attitude for us." he said politely, looking into the crowd. He continued to listen to the two, taking a note at how odd the crowd just walked around the three. He stayed contemplated for a moment longer before, glancing towards the bowing Raian and the rolling away potato.

"... Forgive me, but Raian... You could simply reach for it..." he said in slight confusion, taking a step and quickly scooping the potato up. "... I'm honestly surprised, but it does indeed seem you are a master of laziness..." he said truthfully, some what shocked at this revelation. He looked over to the boy, analyzing him up and down.

"Is it mental? Or maybe something due to your body?" he asked Raian, blinking and falling silent for a moment. "... Er, this is odd... Forgive my personal stupidity... How and why you are lazy is none of my business. I should not have intruded, sorry." he said with a light nod of his head, going to hand the boy the potato.
Back to top Go down
Shilah Moore

Shilah Moore

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:35 pm

"Yeah.. I'll get better at joking around eventually... I'll just practice? if you can even practice at that." smiling again "I wouldn't be able to use it, it's been tainted from the ger-" he started staring at Nilo as he picked the potato up in disgust "N-no it touched the ground.. the ground is dirty! Peeling it isn't an option for this stew!" he refused the potato shaking his head back and forth "That wasn't a matter of laziness it was a matter of keeping the germs away from me!" even Raian knew the limit to his laziness, why waste food.. unless it's been contaminated by the ground, normally people would simply pick it up and wash it off. "It's super important that the skin stays on the potatoes when I cook it with the stew. They are the healthiest part of the potato, anyway." he was still completely confused on why Nilo thought it was a good idea to pick it up off of the ground.. but I guess not everyone's super anal about germs like himself.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 9:55 pm

Sharaku just kept glancing between the two through the whole thing. This was getting a little ridiculous, and cliche. ''I don't think you need to apologize for a question, before knowing whether the other party actually finds it offending in any way.'', he'd comment towards Nilo briefly, before looking at Raian somewhat intently, trying to make sense of the younger man. Because he was spectacularly failing so far. He would just shake his head, puzzled. ''...Are you obsessed with cleanliness as well..?'', he would ask, rather baffled. ''You know, there is this thing called water. You could just clean it, if peeling is not an option.'' Wasn't that the logical thing to do? Or even use soap, if really necessary. So much ado for a little bit of dust.

''Speaking of healthy. The potatoes are grown in the ground. The skin is naturally not completely clean from the start. You'd find some soil or such on it from the beginning. I think a little dust makes a small difference. And as I say, cleaning it is always and option.''
But, really, thinking about it, potatoes never really looked clean before peeling. What did he get himself into...?
Back to top Go down
Lost

Lost

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 9:24 pm

The boy blinked at Raian's reaction. He didn't expect it to be honest, holding the potato in hand and looking down at it. He raised a brow, bringing it up to his eyes to investigate it. He sniffed it, trying to deduce if it was truly to contaminated to be edible.

"... I must agree with Sharaky on this, Raian..." he said as he glanced over to the boy. "Potatoes are naturally dirty, simply cleaning it up would be a wiser course of action, and a less wasteful one." he said with a polite nod, holding the potato still in hand.

"Oh, but of course, if you are a germaphobe, please don't take these words to mind." he said with a deciding nod. "I wouldn't want to cause you grief at this realization..." he said with a frown, looking over to Raian with a smile.

"But you said you where going to make a stew?" he asked with a polite smile. "What kind is it? My mother makes chicken noodle soup... Is stew any different from soup?" he asked the boy, glancing over to Sharaku. "Where you out buying groceries for food as well?" he asked the pale man in a polite and curious voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)    Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chef's Orders (Sharaku, Lost)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next