Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Free Time [Open]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Karsu

Karsu

Free Time [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Akashida was surprised. | 22? That really is close.... Hmm... Should I force more conversation? Nah.... Probably not. We're about to get on the ride pretty soon. I'll just agree or comment or whatever. Maybe say a sentence about how... |

"Oh really? Nice. Are you in college then?" | Crap. I didn't mean to ask a question. It just blurted itself out... Oh well. Just go with it... |

Akashida started to wonder about some of everyone's hobbies. Specifically Sharaku, Akira and the Dark-haired guy. He wondered what type of things they would do.

Sharaku could be some sort of....Wine Connoisseur? Or perhaps a Horse Racer....

Akira honestly looks like he's in a rock band...or a pop group...

The Dark-hair definitely looks like a man who plays sports. Possibly track or Ping-Pong.

Akashida looked at his watch and then the sky. He wondered if it was good or bad that he went out today. However, in his mind, it was reaching on side of good than bad. He sighed, thinking about the fact that school is coming up and how he still needs a job for his 'residency' problem.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 11:05 pm

{OOC: Since VonJabey-san hasn't posted for some time and Anon-san hasn't posted either, I've decided to skip them. Anon-san, if Vonjabey-san doesn't post two days after Karsu-san, feel free to skip him and continue this thread.}

Well, it seemed the other boy was content with just learning Julian's name, so he left it at that. Sharaku and the other boy were still talking, but their talking had dwindled pretty drastically. Actually, they were at most exhanging simple sentences, and even then they seemed preoccupied. Why could that be?

The rumbling of the coaster car into the station gave him his answer. The boy turned to look, only to blink in surprise. Wait a second...when had there been only one person in front of him? Did the others leave? ...Huh. Well, no matter. All that mattered right now was that he'd be able to finally get on a ride at this place. Not that he'd been waiting that long, really, but still! A grin lit up his face as the attendant waved him through and directed him to the car, and brightened even further when he realized he had his pick of seats. Well, the front it was for him!

Julian climbed into the left-hand seat of the front row, noting that the person in front of him had opted to sit in the very back. He pulled the safety bar over his shoulders and curled his fingers over the padding, lightly drumming his fingers on it as he anxiously waited for the ride to start.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:04 am

((OoC: ...And here I thought this got forgotten lol. Well, let's try to move on >.>))

Giving Akashida a side glance when he asked another question, Sharaku would respond thoughtfuly. ''No, I'm not studying anymore...'' Sadly. It would have been useful to pass his time, alas, he'd rather not get involved in stuff too much. It's been a good long while since he's been to school the last time, but he wasn't really bothered by the lack of knowledge at least. He doubted many students remembered what they were taught after a while, so maybe it wasn't that much of a loss in conclusion.

When he looked back to the front, he could see the tall darkhaired teen already getting on the ride. 'When...?' He hadn't even noticed. The last moment he paid attention there were still some people in front. Oh well. Following after, he would get on himself, taking a short look around, before deciding to sit in front as well, next to the darkhaired teen. At least in front, he could see where they were going. The idea of staring at other people's backs from the behind wasn't too appealing. Therefore, front it was. 'I hope this won't be too long...' For some reason, he wasn't really feeling like too much action anymore, but he figured it shouldn't be that bad. It wasn't like this was supposed to be life-threathening in any way.
Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:37 pm

"Ah, I see." Akashida continued to look at the sky. Someone then cleared their throat, signaling me to move up. | Wow, When did the line move up this fast? Oh whatever. It's fine. | Akashida saw a attendant and asked him to put his bag somewhere else. " Sure, sir. We'll give it back to you soon." The attendant then ran off to the booth. "Well, sweet." Akashida sat down in the second row of the car behind Sharaku and the Dark-haired boy. Akashida just hated the thought that he'd have to sit behind someone but this was bearable.

| I should probably hang out with Yuuto after this. Didn't I ask him to play with me after this? |
Akashida then fastened his seatbelt and his watch. | Alright. Let's go. |
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 3:17 am

(OOC- Im just gonna go because it doesn't seem like VonJabey's gonna be on soon.)

Akira watched the others get on before giving his headphones to the attendant booth. Akira then climbed onto the coaster and sat down beside Akashida in the second row. "Finally, I get to ride the roller coaster" Akira quietly thought to himself as he fastened the seat belt. He looked beside him giving a smile to Akashida. Looking behind him, Akira saw a few people get into the back rows.

"Well then let's get this started." Akira said. The ride was going to start soon and Akira was getting more and more excited. He quickly glanced at the turns and loops, getting ready for the thrill.
Back to top Go down
Paige

Paige

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:56 am

Thankfully it didn't take too long for everyone to board. The tall guy, Sharaku, ended up sitting next to him. Julian couldn't say that he minded; all of the pople he'd seen in line seemed alright, so it made no difference to him. He'd turn his head slightly to glance at Sharaku and grin, but face forward when the car started moving.

He'd made a good choice. The coaster went fast throughout all the dips, turns, and loops, and he had an excellent view of the park. Upside-down, of course, but still pretty nice. The entire ride, Julian smiled widely, delighting in the tingling going down his spine at the drops and the wind pushing his bangs back.

Then it was all over, and the coaster car was pulling back into the station. Couldn't say he was surprised; roller coaster on average took all of fifty to one hundred and twenty seconds to ride, and that really wasn't that long. Julian waited until the ride stopped and the safety bar let out a loud click, signaling that it was now unlocked, before he pushed the restraint up and stood, stretching his arms. Boy, that'd ben great! Now, what else was he going to do? He still had lots of time to play around at Galaxy Park, but there was still so much to see! Invigorated by this thought, the teen hurried out of the car and towards the exit, reaching for the park map in his back pocket. Alright, time to find the next fun ride!

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 6:41 pm

The rest settled themselves in fairly quickly, the darkhaired teen giving him a grinny look for a moment. Sharaku would glance back at him, not sporting any particular expression though. He couldn't say he was as excited about this as the others, so it would be a wonder to see him make a happy face without a reason behind it.

The ride, however wasn't half bad; the view was fairly nice, the wind sort of too. He could have gone without it whistling in his ears, but that was just a small drawback. Despite the fact that it did not make him feel sick or anything like that, he still wouldn't say this kind of entertainment was for him. Once in a while, maybe he could endure that, but he wouldn't see himself actually wanting to do it just because. It simply didn't spark his attention enough to want a repeat performance anytime soon. It wasn't that he was hard to please, not really.

After it was all said and done, he would make his way out casually, giving the rest of the park he could see a small lookover. It wasn't in his plans to do anything more like this today; he could, however take a stroll around the place. That wouldn't hurt. After all, there was still plenty of time to spare, and it wasn't like he was ever really busy in the first place. Completely unimportant thoughts in his mind, he would walk off somewhere, intending on wasting some more time, before heading out of the park.

~Exit~

Back to top Go down
Karsu

Karsu

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Everyone went in quickly. It was simple as that. It seemed like Sharaku and the dark haired guy had a small talk before the ride started. It moved slow and slower but then the fun part happened.

The ride had good dips, sharp turns and all the other things that a roller coaster had. Although he could probably hake a better one in a Rollercoaster Tycoon game... At certain sections, he thought of ways he could make it better.Oh well. HE couldn't stop yelling in a childlike joy. It reminds him of the old times. The good days.

When the ride stopped and Akashida got his bag back, he checked the time. | Oh jeez, It's getting late. | He turned to Akria and said " Sorry dude. I have to go. It's late and that line and ride surprisingly ate up some time I need for job applications. I'll see you in school soon, I hope you'll bring in some console or handhelds. I wanna play you in some games." Akashida waved goodbye to Akira and...

(Exited)
Back to top Go down
Pear-kun

Pear-kun

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 10:19 pm

The ride was pretty fun, Akira had a huge grin on his face the entire time as he went though loops, turns and dips. Though hanging upside down wasn't as fun, Akira still enjoyed them but not as much. As the roller coaster came to a stop, Akira heard a click coming from the safety bar and got off the coaster. It was quite a lot of fun. Akira smiled at the others before taking his headphones back from the roller coaster attendant.

"I had a lot of fun with you guys today. Hope I will see you guys again soon." Akira waved goodbye to the interesting bunch and turned around. He still had a little bit more time, so Akira walked off into the direction of another ride.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:38 pm

The Devil, the Fool, the Fortune, the Hanged Man, and the Jester have all formed a social link with one another...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Time [Open]   Free Time [Open] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Time [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3