Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

And so it goes..[Mae]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Learn, right. More like Hyde needed it literally knocked into his skull. ''He doesn't seem to intend to learn. I have pointed it out before, and he still does it. Sometimes I think he doesn't care as much as he says he does. Because I don't get how can it be that hard to simply pay attention when you're supposed to, unless you have some sort of mental disorder.'' And Sharaku didn't think that was the case. Unless Hyde would have forgotten to mention even that. Which would mean it was only worse than he thought originally.

''Not neccessarily. There are people who would be better off not using their powers. Doing so requires responsibility, and if they don't follow that, they do more wrong than good with such a power. Having them doesn't make you all high and mighty, unless you know how, and when is it appropriate to use them.'' It was one of the reasons why he wasn't entirely happy when he heard left and right that so many new people were gaining the powers. More fighting force was a plus, yes, but it could easily get annoying when you had to deal with teens that had their heads up in the clouds, believing they were super awesome now because they had a Persona. Being able to kick butt was not the only useful kind of power. A little bit of self-reflection would not hurt at times. ''Being a Persona wielder, there is no reason for you to even bother with my business, to be honest. So, do not worry about that...'' She really had no reason to.

He would smile thinly. ''Yes, I suggest you stay clear of there for now, until we know for sure that the situation is under control. Or at the very least, if you for some reason end up having to go, refrain from mentioning, or summoning a Persona there. That might manage to keep you out of trouble.'' That was as much as he could do here. ''I'm honestly not even bothering by now. Hyde seems to be under impression that it is ultimately not his fault after all, and I am tired of constantly trying to explain something to him. If his hot head gets him in huge trouble one day, it will be his own fault, and responsibility to deal with. I refuse to play a babysitter when he doesn't listen to me half the time, no matter what I'm saying. I have my own life to manage.'' And he'd be damned if he were to spend more than it was neccessary on keeping watch of what Hyde is up to.

Perhaps so. ''You can always look away, but it isn't so easy. And after a few years, you end up getting used to it anyway.'' Well, depending on what you do, and the circumistance. But one can get used to just about anything with time. He would chuckle lightly. ''It can be interesting..for a few days. Then you start complaining about the floor being hard..and after a while you get used to it anyway.'', he would huff in amusement. ''I don't prefer the street either, but it's still something.''
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 5:49 am

"Well, sooner or later he will get the memo. When he grows up, he's gonna have it knocked into his skull one way or another... I think Kei's at least trying to do something about it... With little to no results, it seems, but hey, he gets an A for effort, at least. Hehe" Kei seemed like a solid guy. Mae had no idea how he could stand working with Hyde almost daily, but... Ah, well, hanging out with Hyde that often was definetly an aquired taste.

What Sharaku was saying made a large degree of sense, once Mae thought about it. "Well, yeah... With big power comes big responsibility. Just because it's a cheesy saying doesn't make it less true. I once read in a book a really good quote... "It is a curious thing, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it. Those who have power thrust upon them, and take up the mantle because they must, and find to their own surprise that they wear it well..." I think it's those who didn't want any powers to begin with are those who are best suited for it, because they know what big responsibilty that they carry on their shoulders... I'm not sure that teenagers, like myself, are the best choice of people to carry this gift, but we are technically the future of society... Shouldn't we at least have a right to fight for our own future? It makes sense, if you really think about it... But then again, most teenagers don't really get the whole responsibility deal. Luckily the persona power doesn't seem to function properly in our world... I tried summoning Qilin in my room once... didn't work." Which was perhaps for the better... Mae shuddered at the thought of people summoning their personas in the midst of a crowd...

"Yeah, no kidding... If they are really declaring a holocaust on all persona users there... I probably should stay far away from there until I'm forced to go, or until things have calmed down..." Well, as if having Shadows to deal with wasn't enough... Geez. "Well... even though it is his fault in the end, I think the people putting a bounty on every single persona users head is a little extreme... I can hardly blame them though. This stuff is basically akin to modern day magic... Of course they are scared. We need to be able to prove to them eventually that not all persona users are bad. I dunno how we would go about doing that though... Maybe an opportunity will present itself with time... But that might just be wishful thinking on my part..." Mae shrugged lightly. "And if there's anyone who should fix this, it's Hyde, since he's the one who caused it all to begin with... It's only fair, right? 'You reap what you sow' Right?"

And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 Tumblr-m7bt9lyugs1qd4ksko1-500-782621

"Yeah... He's a bit too stubborn, from what I've gathered... He has his heart in the right place though. It's just that his heart and brain doesn't exactly communicate at all..." If he even used his brain when it came to stuff like that. Honestly, from what Mae had heard, Hyde was unbelievable... A good chef and a nice friend to have when it really matters, but sometimes... he does the most foolhardy things imaginable.

"Well, yeah... And I'm not planning on running away. Although, that might be the smart choice... but I can't exactly abandon my friends... What if they died because I wasn't there to help? I could not live with myself knowing that I could've saved them..." Mae sighed deeply. Crushing guilt was something Mae was very succeptible to. She was optimistic sure, but if things went really bad... Ugh...

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 2:15 pm

Somehow, Sharaku doubted that...and then there was also the thing..''He may not have enough time to grow out of it. But I digress. It's his choice of how he spends what he has.'', he would shake his head with a sigh. Hyde would only change if he wanted to..and that seemed unlikely at this point. The time was ticking as well, and in case the redhead was right in his assumption, then he did not have a lot of time left, did he? Right.

''Perhaps so...But, I am not sure whether anyone involved with this actually sought to have any kind of power before. Unless, the classic teenager dreams of being like superheroes in movies count. I am not particularly well versed in these matters.'' Did it? That, he had no idea. Because if so, then quite a few would probably fall into the category. ''As for whether it is good to trust younger people with it...well, to be honest, I have yet to meet a Persona wielder that is older than 20. There probably are some, but it's most likely rare. Not even I really classify for it, seeing as I do not have a Persona. My powers aren't exactly natural.'', he would shrug. It kind of mattered little when there were almost no adults with the powers. You had no choice but to rely on teenagers to fix the problems.

And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 IrQAuHS

''No, it does not work properly, but there are still things you can do. And you can use your weapon here.'' Though, it was probably a good thing...because if people were running around with Personas out, it would only make the situation turn for worse. It was already bad enough. ''There has been an event in the past that ended in a massacre, and it involved those with a Persona. I believe their reasons stem from that, most likely.'' He didn't know much more. Only what Naomi had told him of the situation. ''I don't think Hyde will do anything in the end. If he goes there, they will have his head on a plate, and knowing him, he won't go for that.'' Therefore, someone else would have to deal with that problem. Maybe Naomi would one day, but there was a lot going on elsewhere as well, so there was no guarantee it would even get solved anytime soon.

''Hm, well. Maybe, maybe not. But if he's okay with being the way he is, then it's his choice.'' There was no point in whining over Hyde not using his brain. The redhead would be responsible for whatever he did himself...and it wasn't as if it was neccessary for him to be around. He didn't have to tolerate afterall. ''On the other hand, you could be the one to die too. Life can be unpredictable.'', he would smile thinly.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 8:45 am

"What do you mean with 'not enough time'?" That was indeed an odd choice of words... and ominous too. Mae had a hunch as to what Sharaku meant... but she silently wished that she was wrong in her assumptions...

"Well, yeah... But who knows what might come our way... The persona ability might not be limited to just humans..." That was just a blind guess on her part. She had never met anyone with a persona that wasn't human... or at least, no-one that she knew had one... "Maybe... At least we haven't heard of any persona users aiding the Primordial, now have we? Then again, I've only just heard of it, so who am I to talk... Ehehe..." Mae smiled sheepishly. "Well... I just turned 19 before coming here myself." What kind of powers did Sharaku possess then? Regardless, she would find out with time if nothing else.

"That's good to know. In case I get attacked or something..." Would the same thing apply to those fireballs she could generate herself? Maybe... She would have to experiment with that sometime... at a place she won't set anything on fire... That would be... difficult to explain...

"Ah, then their actions make even more sense... ugh, this is turning into a nightmare..." Mae frowned at the situation at hand. How would they change peoples minds about persona users if a massacre involving one had taken place? It seemed borderline impossible... Unless a good opportunity presented itself. Which, considering what's going on., could very well happen.

"Well, it's understandable... I would not want to go there if I had a price on my head either. That would accomplish nothing aside from me dying... And I don't want that." That would just be silly... Unless he had some way to negotiate with the locals... Which sounded like something Hyde would NOT do...

"I guess all we can do then is grit our teeth and hope for the best." Mae chuckled. Changing how Hyde acted was probably an impossibility unless something happened that affected him on a deep, personal level... "Yeah... But at least I wouldn't die running away." Man, she really started to sound like a samurai... Jack had probably something to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySat May 23, 2015 9:48 am

Sharaku would look to the side briefly. Figues she would ask for an explanation...but, what could he tell her? It was Hyde's personal business. It wouldn't be nice of him to tell something that big without the permission of the person it was about. Hyde might be the one to like to rant, and say too much...and sometimes Sharaku did wonder just what all did the redhead say about him to people..but, he wouldn't do something like that just because himself. ''I meant what I meant..'', he would say, somewhat dodgy. ''I don't think it would be wise of me to really tell you. This is Hyde's personal matter. It's his choice who he tells about that kind of thing. I am not one to speak about business that I am not allowed to. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want just about anyone to know.'' Hopefully, that would be enough. She could always subtly inquire about it from Hyde himself, but this was something he would not go explaining, even if it was to someone that knew the redhead personally. Not unless it was in a dire situation where the knowledge was neccessary. Either that, or perhaps to someone of the team, because...it kind of did matter since they had to rely on such knowledge at times when they wanted to work together.

Not human..hm? ''You mean..animals? I don't know. I haven't seen such a phenomenon myself. Techincally speaking, Shadows have the same kind of power as Personas, just slightly different in use...but..I don't know how well would that work..'' Meaning, if the Shadows were to wield it on their own..well, so far, he has only seen them attempting to eat everything in their path when it was only them alone. That was a question he had no answer for. ''There was one person helping one of the Primordials before...but he wasn't a Persona user...he was given the power he had by the Primordial herself. But he is taken care of by now anyway...'' Hm, wonder what the man was doing now. Probably still sitting in prison, but to be frank, he had not been paying a lot of attention to that. Other things were pushing themselves to the front. He would blink. ''19? You're older than you look. Or maybe I'm just starting to get too used to hanging out with people below 18...'' Ehh.

Hm, that would depend..''Usually, when you get attacked here, it is for some reason possible to use Persona powers. I haven't had the luck of having to fight on lesser terms yet. Not even here. Then again, I suppose it can happen one day.'' It wouldn't be fun, that much he could tell. ''I find the sand more of a nightmare right now. That one is dragging attention to itself rather prominently. The hunt problem has been around for a while...but it's probably fine, as long as someone doesn't make a dumb move, and runs in there showing off their Persona..'' Of course, that could happen. Not everyone knew it was something that shouldn't be done. Ah well..

He would sigh. ''Sometimes, hoping is the only thing one can do...''
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 8:14 am

"Ah... Alright. I understand." Mae smiled at Sharaku. She didn't exactly expect him to give her an answer to begin with. It was something personal, that she could tell pretty easily. But it never hurts asking... "Yeah. I respect that." And that's where she would leave it. If Hyde decided to let her in or not, then that was completely up to the red-head. All Mae could do until then was just to drop it until this topic became relevant again.

"Well, yeah. Not sure how much that would help our cause if it ended up being true. Just interesting food for thought. What if animals could carry personas?" The idea wasn't all that silly. At least not to Mae anyway. Animals were living beings with thoughts and emotions too. Why should this power be completely isolated to humans? "Oh geez... That's scary. The Primordial giving people powers like that. Then again, it is a 'god', so I guess anything is within the realm of possibility regarding those." Just how powerful did these entities get? Mae shuddered at the thought of a Primordial dragging the entire island of San Malarus into the depths like a modern day Atlantis. Could they seriously do something like that? Maybe... Apparently they held the power to merge parallel worlds together... Why not cause an entire island to sink beneath the waves?

"Gee, thanks." Mae said, frowning at Sharaku with crossed arms. "But yeah, I'm 19. Let's just say you're not the first one to assume me to be younger than I actually am. One guy at a department store here thought I was 13. THIRTEEN! Are you kidding me?!" Maybe it had something to do with her short height... Yeah, that might be it. 5'3" was short, even by girl standards... Ugh, why did people always point that stuff out...?

Weakness:

"Really? That seems... very convenient. Not that I have been attacked yet, thankfully..." Mae said, staring thoughtfully into space. How would she actually go about preparing herself for an eventual assault? Maybe a sparring match with one of the rangers might do her some good... If not them, then maybe she could turn to the velvet room for assistance... Hyde did say the room was there to aid the users...

"Yeah. That problem is way more worrisome... As it affects multiple users on the islands, if not all of us... Besides, the whole world merging thing might happen in other places as well, and solving the situation in Alternate Zela might give some clues as to how we are supposed to stop it from happening again." It was just an idea, but it was better than nothing at least.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 9:27 am

Sharaku would give her a thin smile. ''Good. I'd rather not argue about it.'' He hadn't thought she would keep prying, but you never know. Some people don't know when to stop poking their noses in. This made it easier on him. ''Even if they could..I don't think it would be that great. Animals can't talk, and there is no guarantee they will listen to you. It would be hard to cooperate with them on anything.'' As interesting as the idea sounded..it would most likely be more hassle than worth. Would a dog be able to help with a battle plan or such? Somewhat questionable.

''Probably.'', he would shrug lightly. ''I don't doubt they can do a lot. Otherwise we wouldn't have such a hard time fighting against whatever is going on.'' What was there to say? It was obvious that a God wouldn't be a pushover..otherwise they wouldn't be a God in the first place. He would huff when she got all puffy at his age assumption. Well, he hadn't thought as low as 13, no. Besides, was it that bad? People usually liked being told they look younger...though, that probably applied to those that already had some age on them. ''Is it really that big of a deal?'', he would chuckle. ''I think it's not so bad to look a bit younger than you are. I've had people think me as much as 8 years older than I am. It's worse when people think you're an old man already....I think I'd rather take the opposite, if I had to choose.'' Not that either of the two were great, but there was always a lesser evil, right?

Hm. ''Lucky you, then. I assure you it isn't fun.'' Then again, he doubted too many actually had the chance to get assaulted like that. But it can happen. ''That is, if there will be any. Sometimes, you don't get to learn a lot in these cases...either that, or you answer some questions, and get many more in return.'' A normal procedure in most situations.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 1:45 pm

"I suppose you do have a point." Mae nodded. Animals were a little more difficult to work with than humans. "And unless they are really loyal, I doubt they would want to stand face to face with shadows..." Yeah, that would be really bad. What if they bailed when it really mattered? Humansw were a bit more reliable. Not to say that all humans were... "It is an interesting thought though. Not gonna lie."

Yeah... They were dealing with gods... That much Mae knew for certain. "I guess it's just a little difficult to believe when you haven''t actually seen them... Not that I doubt your words, Sharaku. It's just... a little difficult to grasp." Powers on that scale wasn't something Mae was keen on dealing with. But she would need to eventually... Mae knew that one day, she would be staring a Primordial straight in the face. And by then, she would not run away. She would face the threat head on, providing she was strong enough. And besides, she was hardly in this by herself.

"Well, to me it is... It's like people are looking at me like I'm some kid. I'm nineteen. I should be treated as such. But eh, I guess I can't blame you, since you're hanging out with younger teenagers. Just don't make fun of me, a-alright?" Mae gave Sharaku a look which clearly said "Don't go there".

And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 BSAE3fu

"8 years? Really? That's a big difference." How could one miss his age by that much? Sharaku didn't look THAT old to her. He looked like he was... around 24-25 at most. Not that height was much to go by at his age, since adults don't get any taller...

"Let's hope it stays that way. I don't wish to fight anyone at all, if possible." She wasn't exactly capable of taking a life, nor was she willing to do so. It just felt... wrong, no matter what the circumstances were... "Heh, it's always like that huh? You get your answer, and immediatley 10 more questions pop up..." Just when Mae had her life figured out, this whole thing had turned her world upside down.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:04 pm

''As much as I like animals, I think in this case I would prefer a person. Interesting or not.'' Animals were good companions, but probably not for a fight. Well, some people were horrible for that too, but at least they could speak, and be logically reasoned with. Unless magical animals existed. But there was little point of thinking up such imaginary possibilities. Not until something like that actually happened. ''If I were you, I'd probably be happy to not have seen some things. Sometimes, it's easier when you can't imagine...'' Once you face something, you won't easily forget it afterall.

And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 AhedR8M

He would stick his tongue at her when she kept ranting about the age issue. He sure didn't care much about that nonverbal warning. What would she do to him, after all? ''What falls under fun for you?'' To be honest, her reactions were funny. Sure, he did not enjoy people guessing his age way wrong, but he didn't get that upset over it. He'd just correct them, and move on after a while. Of course, he would probably be offended if someone went and thought he was 40 or something. That was a no-no. ''You can just correct people when they assume wrong, though. Easy solution.'' And if they didn't believe, there was still the option of showing them an ID. In case you truly cared that much. He would shrug. ''It is. I suppose it's because I'm way too tall, and usually act more serious than others expect out of younger people. Then again, it's probably just perception. There was one guy, who on the other hand guessed me approximately 4 years less than I am. Sometimes I have no idea what people base their assumption about age on. Maybe it's just blind guessing.'' There was no use finding logic in that. Though, he would laugh if someone thought he was below 18 or something. Because some guesses were really ridiculous.

''There are a lot of things we wish not to happen..''
, he would say in a nonchalant tone, before giving her a light smirk. ''Not always. But most of the time, at least. Some things happen to have a definite answer.''
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 7:24 am

"Same here. I'm not sure if animals would even listen at all in a fighting scenario..." Then again, in the heat of battle, everyone was kinda difficult to reach. You don't want any distractions, as one timed poorly could have some bad side-effects... "No kidding. I still see my Shadow Self every now and again. That thing just won't dissapear out of my mind..." The minotaur had been one scary sight. It shook her to the core even to this day. Mae silently hoped that she wouldn't see anything more scary. Deep inside though, she very well knew that she would see more terrifying things in the future.

"Geez..." Mae playfully shoved Sharaku, with a grin. "Well, yeah... I guess I just get a bit hung up on the whole height thing... I want to improve though." Dealing with that sort of stuff was kinda difficult for Mae. But as stated, she was trying to improve on her attitude in those situations (with little success so far, but it's at least moving forward). "Well, I dunno. Everything from mannerisms to looks and height is what I guess we base our assumptions off of..." More often than not, the estimations were off, but not by that much... with the occasional extremes.

"Yet they end up happening anyway. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst... That's how the saying goes, right?" Mae looked up at Sharaku with a raised eyebrow. Her knowledge with english sayings was very limited to say the least, but she knew a couple of them... Just not as well as she wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 10:02 am

Who knew? Sharaku would simply shrug. Listen or not, he wasn't going to bother thinking of that extensively until it actually happened. Seeing as he hadn't even heard of an animal with a Persona yet, he had no reason to occupy his mind with those possibilities. There were people that were already a handful, without even having to be animals. Well, humans were animals too in a sense, but not the same...''Shadows in general know how to look horrible..mainly the big ones. Though, I can't say much. I've only seen one of those you speak of before.'' He wasn't really affected by seeing such. There were things that he found much worse, but he could understand why would someone feel that way about it.

He would look at her with a raised eyebrow. ''Well, up to you. I personally don't get hung up on it, as long as people don't address height problems rudely. I don't know why should it even matter.'' Sure, it could get annyoing to have to look down or up the whole time as you speak to someone, but that wasn't really anyone's fault, was it? Things like that happen. ''Probably. Makes me wonder how old would people think I am if I had a beard or something...not that I want to.'' That would most likely not even work well for him. ''Say, how old do you think I am?'', he'd ask her with a faint smirk. It didn't really matter, but he felt like knowing what'd she say.

''I believe it does. I am not English myself, however, so I can't really speak about correctness here.'' Well, he was fluent enough, of course, but better not risk making a stupid mistake. There are always some things in a language that can trip you up, no matter how well you think you actually speak it.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 6:38 am

"Well, I guess it's something I'll have to get used to... I can't let this stuff affect me." Too much was at stake... Sure, she wasn't all that strong, but still, being constantly haunted by nightmares everytime she went to the alternate worlds would most likely have a negative impact, no matter what... Just shake it off and move on. That's all she could do at this point. Too bad it wasn't as easy as she thought it would be...

"Well, I'm just a little touchy about that stuff. I'm trying to better myself though. Not... that I had much progress with it so far." Getting better dealing with this stuff was going to take a long time, wasn't it? Mae sighed deeply."Hopefully I'll get better at it eventually." She would have to. Mae giggled a bit at the mental image she got of Sharaku with a beard. Yeah... She agreed with him on that. He's better off without one, but it would be fun to see. "How old you are? Well... 24-25-ish, I'd say." She looked at Sharaku with a contemplative expression on her face. Hopefully she wasn't too far off...

"Heh. I hope I was right... Not like it matters anyway as long as I got my point across." Mae shrugged lightly. For how long had they been talking like this anyway? Mae had completely lost track of time honestly, so when she took a look at her watch, she let out a faint gasp. "Oh! It's that late already?" She would then look at Sharaku. "I gotta go! I have some errands left that I would like to get done before night-time. It was nice talking to you again, Sharaku! I hope you have a nice day." She awaited Sharaku's response before leaving. Next up was seeing Jack at that Café!

[Mae Iharu has left the scene]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:38 am

''You can...but it's not going to help you if you want to get involved.'' You can let yourself be affected by something, you just have to face the consequences afterwards. That's how it is, no? At any rate, the choice of what she would do was hers. He would huff faintly. ''Well, as long as you don't go on a killing spree because of it...'' Everyone had something that pissed them off, so he couldn't complain, not really.

''Almost. But you're 1 off.'', he would smile slightly, though not telling her the right number. It was up to her to decide whether he meant one up or down. He would blink. ''Well, have a fun day, I suppose...'' He didn't have anything specific to do right now, so the time hadn't bothered him. Hm. Well, now what...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 8:42 am

~All Parties Have Left the Scene~
And So It Goes - END
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:01 pm

Mae and Sharaku's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it goes..[Mae]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores :: San Malarus Island :: Downtown Radio Tower-
Jump to: