Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

And so it goes..[Mae]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

And so it goes..[Mae] Empty
PostSubject: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:27 pm

This place. It was almost ironic. How long has it been since he had gotten himself stuck in this Tower after that daring Broadcast? So much has gone down since then. Time does fly past when you get busy with life, does it not? To be honest, Sharaku wasn't sure what he was really trying to do by loitering around here. He was still kind of tired from almost getting buried alive a while ago, but despite that, he couldn't force himself to stay still. He simply wasn't that kind of person. Perhaps, he would get himself killed by being too active one day. Wouldn't that be a funny demise, after managing to avoid getting served as dinner for Shadows, or cut into pieces by other people?

This did remind him that he would probably have to look into what was going on with the Angel sooner or later. But he didn't feel like chasing after her right now. Besides, she probably wouldn't be going anywhere.

For now, he would keep hanging around near the Tower, thinking about stuff...
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 2:50 am

And So It Goes...
Time Certainly Flies...

It was a very pensive Mae that walked out of the Bookstore that day. Her meetings with both Hikaru and her Attendant Lisa had given her a lot of things to think about. How was she going to TRULY make a difference in shaping Azores future? Why had she gotten this power in the first place? Well, the only place which she could think about that could possibly give her those answers was... the Radio Tower... Wasn't it there where the broadcast had occured? Yeah, Mae recalled that it was indeed the place. Why she had never even thought of visiting the place beforehand was beyond her. Mae took a look at her wristwatch... 2:30 PM huh? Charles was still working, which meant the pinkette had to spend her time in some other fashion until the android got off work.

And so it goes..[Mae] IcD60A0

It was then she saw a familiar face in the crowd. Wasn't that... "Sharaku...?" The two hadn't seen eachother since her first week on Azores. And that was waaay back in January. Well, now that she was here, might as well say hello right? "Hey, Rikei-san!"
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyFri May 08, 2015 6:57 am

For a while, Sharaku had been pacing around absentmindedly, still thinking, not doing much else. At least not until he was brought out of his musings by someone calling his name. What? Sure, he knew quite a sizeable number of people on these islands, but he wouldn't really expect someone to approach him randomly outside like that. For a moment, he would look around in slight confusion, until he noticed the excess amount of pink nearby. Ah. She was the girl that had a habit of bumping into people, wasn't it? He didn't think he had seen her since back then in Penecia, which has been a good while ago, if his memory wasn't failing him.

''Hello to you as well. Long time no see.'', he'd greet in return, turning to face her directly. He wouldn't say more than that just yet, in case she had a specific reason to speak to him. On the other hand, perhaps she just wanted to say hi. Some people found that an entertaining past time activity. He didn't know her well enough to be able to tell. Though, it could have been the latter, seeing as she did strike him similar to Hyde.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:19 pm

"Yeah, no kidding! How have you been?" Mae smiled happily as she approached him. To think that three months had already passed since their last meeting, Mae was pleasantly suprised that he remembered her at all. In fact, wasn't it Sharaku that told her about the broadcast? Yeah, that was the case, wasn't it? She looked up at the screen, reading the list of names, and yeah... there it was.

--Mae Iharu--

"You know... It's kinda weird seeing your own name up there..." Mae pointed at the large screen above them. "To think that things would end up like this..." The teen stared out into the crowd, thinking. "Haha... And all this happens when I just transferred here. Just my luck."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:09 pm

''Could have been better. But at least I'm not dead.'' Sharaku would respond in a slightly deadpan tone, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. Being asked how he has been was a little ironic, considering the stuff that has happened lately. Mae on the other hand, still seemed as cheerful as ever. Well, at least as much as she had the last time he had seen her. Good for her, perhaps.

''Hm?'', he would look up at her next words. As a matter of fact, he hadn't really bothered with reading that thing lately. There were too many people there by now. It's as if at least every 3rd person in Azores gained powers sooner or later. Ah well. ''You get used to it with time.'', he would shrug faintly. He hadn't known she had powers before, but he wasn't really surprised about it. Not anymore. It was almost safe to guess that every person you were speaking with could have them at this point. Better safe than sorry afterall. ''Things didn't end up anywhere yet. It's still only getting worse. And I believe you're lucky enough, seeing as you're alive and in a good mood, from what I see.'', he'd state afterwards, glancing at her from the corner of his eyes. She seemed more bothered by the fact that this started happening just when she came. It made him wonder whether she knew how bad it has been getting lately.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun May 10, 2015 6:59 am

"Did something happen?" That was an odd choice of words. Sure, they were true, the two were talking right now, but... "You've been in trouble, haven't you Sharaku-Sama?" Mae said with a reprimanding tone. "Well, I can't say I've stayed out of trouble either... After I watched that broadcast... I was kidnapped. Yep, right there in the dorms." Come to think of it... Who had tossed Mae into Alternate Zela Academy to begin with? "Well, you can probably guess what happened next. I met my doppelgänger in there. She tried to kill me and well... If it wasn't for Julian Remmings, I would've been dead..." She hadn't really talked alot about this since. She needed to get it out of her system. "And it didn't stop there... Oh, am I talking too much?" Mae stopped herself, looking at Sharaku apologetically. "I'm sorry. I just really haven't talked to anyone about this... I did help some others awaken in Lunapa though." That one she was quite proud about. Not that she was really capable of answering all the questions they would probably bombard her with, as she were still looking for answers herself...

"So... would you mind telling me what's going on here? is there any way I can help out as a Persona User? As reckless as it may be, I can't just sit idly by knowing I can make a difference." Yeah... That was something she absolutely couldn't bare. Doing nothing to aid those fighting when she had the ability to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun May 10, 2015 7:39 am

What? Sharaku would give her a slightly blank face at the suffix she used. Just when he thought there was nothing more someone could come up with. And it sounded kind of weird. He wasn't some wise old man. Ehh. ''Well, perhaps having someone out for your head does count as trouble.'', he would state nonchalantly, before falling silent to listen to her ranting. Right. Well, it wasn't too surprising..the kidnappings were still happening here and there. Not that he had an idea who actually did that. He would scratch at his cheek absentmindedly, only speaking up when she expressed her concern about talking too much. ''I don't really mind. I already know that these things keep happening, but it never hurts to hear that it doesn't intend to stop. It makes for an interesting mood booster.'' Sarcastically speaking, of course. He considered asking her about the person she mentioned, but decided to leave it for now. The name Julian did sound vaguely familiar though..aside from the fact that it was on the list. Maybe he had met that guy before..? Eh, who knew.

He would frown a little when she mentioned Lunapa though. ''Lunapa you say? Well..that's not helping..'', he would mutter. From what she said, he assumed there were more present, which indicated that it was similar to that gym incident Hyde dealt with before. It happening inside the other worlds was one thing, but groups being assaulted even on this side did not sound good. He would sigh when she asked what she could do, looking at her contemplatively. ''..are you prepared to dance with death more? Because you will get to do that if you get involved in this mess further.'', he would stop there for a moment, in case she wanted to react, before continuing on. ''But if you want to know...there is a lot going on. Have you heard about the Angels yet? I can't explain well unless I know how much you know so far.'' Somehow, he figured she did not, the way she spoke about her kidnapping and all, but he'd rather make sure first.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun May 10, 2015 9:46 am

"Someone's out for your head?" Mae asked worriedly. "I wonder why someone would want you dead... There's gotta be a motive somewhere..." She thought about it for a second. Well, whatever it was, it certainly could very well be a reason for him to be so tight-lipped when it came to his past. "Yeah... So this event in Lunapa isn't the first one? To me... It felt like the whole thing was some sort test or trial..." Yeah... Mae had just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

"Well, I'm going to have to, aren't I? Like it or not, I'm involved in all this... As much as I would like to ignore it, I can't. Not when people's lives are at stake." The tone of her voice turned serious. "I'm not sure I could live with myself knowing that I have the power to save lives and simply choose not to help." It was reckless, but she had been given these powers for a reason. Better to use them for good rather than letting them go to waste.

"Angels? I've heard about them, yes... but I know very little about them. Like... their role in all this, and what they are exactly... They seem important though."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:17 am

Isn't there a motive for pretty much everything? Of course there would be some behind wanting to kill. ''There was, yes. I've dealt with it already however, even though it was not fun to almost get buried alive.'' To be honest, he was still a little surprised that the ceiling did not completely collapse back there. That would have hurt. ''It's...the third one, I believe.'', he would shrug vaguely. ''Almost everything that happens is a trial. I'm more concerned about the fact that these specifically seem to happen outside the other side. It's more dangerous to have Shadows out here than there. Only those with a power can go in by themselves, so there's a smaller risk...but when it happens here, one day, it could very well catch people that cannot fight at all. I don't exactly want to deal with some sort of group murder.'' So far, pretty much everyone involved learned to use a power...but would that always happen? That would mean everyone in Azores could do it. That sounded a little strange to imagine...On the other hand, with how many there already were...

He would chuckle lightly. ''Not necessarily. You just said you saw a bunch get their power. You even see the list. There are a lot people who can do something already. I think one person deciding to care about their safety more wouldn't make a huge difference anymore.'' That...and those that were new to it, had more problems on their hands. They knew little of the true happenings...and the fact that the opposition was getting stronger quickly. They had catching up to do if they wanted to suceed. ''On the other hand...if we fail to do anything, we will most likely all just die...so perhaps any point is moot. I suppose the choice is yours in the end.'' Afterall, he couldn't tell someone what to do.

''Hm.'' How to put this without having to give a long monologue..''Well, they are some sort of deities. From what I know, they are there to help us fight the supposed enemy, which are the primordial gods. There should be one Angel in each of the other worlds, and we are supposed to find them. Each one has their own idea of how the world could be changed for us to live, and we can join them if we agree. Apparently we can't defeat our enemy without their help, but I don't know how true that is. And then there is one Angel that oversees it all. Perhaps you could go talk to her if you so wish. She could explain in detail.'' That wasn't exactly short, but he tried.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun May 10, 2015 11:57 am

Mae listened to Sharaku. "Well, as long as shadows don't crawl all over the streets... We should be fine. Sure, it's a bit worriesome that the shadows can just appear like that. The whole experience had been otherworldly too. Everything just kind of... stopped. As if time itself was frozen for everyone else aside for the ones involved... " Mae gazed around the area. "Let's just hope it doesn't come to a point where they can appear in our world as they please. Just imagine the chaos if shadows suddenly attacked here..." Indeed, that would've been... problematic to say the least. "And... *sigh* to make matters worse, it seems the other worlds have started... invading ours. The whole school and Dorms are filled with sand from that desert. So... I'm pretty much looking for a place to stay right now... As I used to live in the dorms..." Things weren't exactly looking good... at all...

"Well, I guess that's true... And well... I have others to protect too... I don't want my mom or my friends to be dragged into this..."

"So... The angels are our means to stop the Primordial Gods? And you say there's one on each island?" Well, for now, that seemed... Very straight forward. "I guess it's finding the angels themselves that's the tough part..." Mae thought about the whole scenario. So there were seven angels, god-like beings with the power to change the world to their liking... From what Sharaku had told her, these angels were the key to stop the Primordials... "So that's what we're trying to do? Find all the angels and defeat the primordials before they end the world, right? Sounds like something straight out of a fantasy book... But I have a feeling this is very much real. After all, I have seen some... strange things during my time here." Mae chuckled. Strange was a good way to put it. And she just had to get herself involved in this war between god-like beings... Oh Joy... Well, she might as well give it her all. The future of the world was kind of in the balance here.

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptySun May 10, 2015 12:25 pm

Well, yes. ''As long as it stays at that. So far, it seems that those that cannot fight get frozen in time or something when it happens. I don't know whether that means the Shadows won't attack them, however.'' Hopefully, it they would not. Which would make the incidents more tolerable for now. They had bigger issues to solve than the leak problems at the moment. ''Though, if they did come here, I'd just send them flying back to where they came from.'' Sharaku would roll his eyes slightly. That kind of thing was the last he was in the mood for. And a few little Shadows couldn't truly harm him anyway.

In any case, she soon proved that they did indeed have bigger problems at hand.

And so it goes..[Mae] OqYA30Z

Wait what? ''What's with that school and sand deal? I haven't heard of it yet. That doesn't sound good. The portals have been melding the sides for a while, but this is a bit too fast for comfort. It's not like we have a way to stop it as of yet.'' That was kind of bad. If this started happening all around, they wouldn't have where to stay at all. And there wasn't a way to stop it in sight yet. Can't they...just slow down for once? ''Well...in that case, you should probably focus on your friends. From what I'm seeing, a good 95% involved in this are teenagers.'' He didn't really have much else to say to her in regards to that.

''Apparently so. But I also find it ridiculous. We are on a time limit here. I don't see why we have to waste it to search for them, if they could just come after us themselves. I tried looking for one of them before. Safe to say that aside from little signs she was around, there was nothing. Eventually had to bail out because the Shadows started being too much to handle. It didn't seem the Angel had an intention to actually come around and talk. I don't exactly find that kind of game funny when the existence of the world is at stake here. If we fail, the Primordials will probably destroy it, or something along those lines.'' He still wasn't egtting the point. Perhaps if they had more time to play hide and seek, but at this point, it was simply frustrating. The Angels wanted to help, but this way, they might not even get to do so. ''It is strange, yes, but that's simply how it is. You said you watched the broadcast, yes? The reporter girl that caused it. She is an Angel. She's the one that watches over what is happening. You could go talk to her. She is staying in the Tower.'', he'd say, pointing towards the establishment they were standing close to right now. Perhaps it would be easier to swallow with info from a source like that, who knew.

Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:51 am

"Well, honestly, I'm not suprised you haven't heard of it. It happened yesterday... And since you don't attend school, they wouldn't relay that information to you. I managed to get the most of my stuff out of my room before the dorms shut down as well..." Mae shuddered. Things were taking a big turn for the worse... "Whatever's causing all of this is powerful, that's for sure... And if this is happening to the school right now, it might spread to the other worlds as well... And that would be really bad." Indeed. Not that Mae had seen much of the other worlds aside from the Desert of Alternate Zela Academy, but if the worlds could merge like that in other places as well, the future was looking very bleak for Azores. "Do you think a Primordial is behind this?"

"Well, yeah... But getting help from anyone who can pitch in might be a necessity considering the opposing side is apparently capable of merging alternate realities like that..." These Primordial Gods sounded more and more terrifying the more Mae found out about them. "So... How do you think we can stop this? Sure, the angels are supposedly the key to all this, but we need some way to halt the merging, if only to buy more time searching for the angels..." Going to Alternate Zela seemed like the most logical step right now. Whatever was causing all this had to be in there somewhere...

"Is there... anything else I should know about Personas and such...? Do you have one?" Yeah... Was there just the Persona potential that could combat the shadows? or were there other means of fighting back? So far, she had only seen others using personas to defeat them... Sharaku seemed to have alot of experience in this field, so maybe he was the one she should ask?
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyTue May 12, 2015 8:17 am

Yesterday? Really? ''Well, I do know a lot of people that attend the school, if nothing else...'' Then again, everyone was probably busy moving out to consider telling around right away. Either way, it was still bad. ''Might is not strong enough of a word. At this rate, unless we stop the source, I'm pretty sure it eventually will, sooner or later.'' Sharaku would sigh, somewhat bemused. The rifts had already changed once before, and such a leak was always a possibility looming over the horizon..though, he did not expect it to happen this soon, and definitely not as abruptly. If the whole school can go to hell in a day, then it's quite bad. ''A Primordial..? It is certainly possible. One of them had changed the rifts before already. She could have done something again...but I can't say for sure what she is planning. And I am not really looking forward to facing her again.'' That said, if it was Thesis. It could have been another one, or even a completely different source. You could never know for sure.

He would frown. ''I honestly don't know. Trying to face the Primordials about this could be equal to a death wish even for the strongest of us. The only option I'm seeing now is attempting to find out the source of it. Which means, someone would have to go to the other Zela Academy, and find out what is happening, at the very least.'' Who would risk it though? He himself had never been to that world, so he had no idea what it was about...except that it was sandy, from what he had heard so far. ''Hm...'', he would stop for a bit when she asked about Personas. Well. ''I think you might want to ask someone else for the details. I doubt I could be truly accurate on this subject.'', he would chuckle faintly, shaking his head. ''I don't have one. I'm different than most of you. I could try to tell you what I know from working with others, but personal experience is beyond me when it comes to this subject.'', he would add after a moment, giving her a choice. He did know some stuff, but it was only as much as he knew from observing, or what he had been told occassionally.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 11:55 am

"It is certainly a possibility worth considering. Then again, it could be something completely different that's causing all this... But right now, A Primordial seems to be the most logical explanation." Mae said thoughtfully. "Wait... You've faced one of them!?" She stood there, dumbstruck for a second. Sharaku must be really tough then. "I guess you weren't alone... but still, that's impressive. What was it like?" As much as she really didn't want to know, she needed to prepare herself mentally for facing one of them herself. Because the Rangers would most likely cross paths with a Primordial eventually.

"You're... different? How so?" So there was another way to fight shadows outside of using a Persona... "So... How did you get involved in this? I take it you've been in this for quite some time. If your powers are different from my own, I guess I shouldn't bother you with questions regarding a power you don't have. Now that I think about it... Are all of us with this "potential" good by nature? I doubt it's so simple..." That thought hadn't really crossed Mae's mind up til now. What if there were persona users hell bent on aiding the Primordials in their goal? She would have to fight them at some point... Ugh, things were getting less pleasant by the second, but at least she could find comfort knowing that she wasn't in this alone. She had friends on her side as well.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] EmptyWed May 13, 2015 3:30 pm

Logical yes, but sometimes logic goes to all hell just when you need it. On the other hand, they had no other leads to lean on right now. ''Perhaps so. We don't have other leads at the moment.'', he'd state, before his expression changed into a slightly amused smile. ''Sort of. There were three of us. But we didn't actually fight. More of a talk. But I have seen what she can do to an extent, and I can say facing her in a battle would be risky.'' Besides, he doubted anyone would be insane enough to pick a fight with the Gods right away, unless it was forced on them. They needed some sort of preparation for something like that. Thesis didn't seem interested in wiping people as of yet either...not that it was certain she would stay passive for long, but for now, she wasn't the biggest problem.

''I'm..special in a way, I guess. You needn't really worry about that though. You most likely won't meet many people like me. Persona wielders are the majority, and they will always be.'' Explaining what he really was, was the last thing he needed to be doing here. It wasn't something she needed to know for real, and he didn't know her well enough to even predict a reaction. ''Maybe you will learn one day, but I don't think what I am concerns you in any important way right now.'' He could fight just as well as others, so it wasn't even important, beyond the facts themselves. ''I've seen this whole mess start.'', he would shrug vaguely at her following question. ''And probably no. I know there are divisions between Persona wielders in the other worlds, at least. But I have no idea whether it is something you can tell without a person telling you.'' People could be good and bad, and that probably didn't exclude those with power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it goes..[Mae]   And so it goes..[Mae] Empty

Back to top Go down

And so it goes..[Mae]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Persona :: New Arcana :: The Out of World :: General Threads :: Archives :: Azores :: San Malarus Island :: Downtown Radio Tower-
Jump to: