Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Drea

Drea

It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 2:40 am

Her brain was hurting at the mention of math. Yeah, she wasn’t bad at it, but she did not care to do it when she wanted to be lazy. Math was, is the most simple terms possible, hard. It drove her crazy simply to think of any number with more than four digit places. That was not the point of this conversation, however. She would nod her head at Sharaku’s comment, “I guess you’re right. Making something free does not make someone like it more. After all, free asparagus is still asparagus.” Or some better analogy. Naomi would puff up her cheeks as if she were insulted by Rinna’s question. It was obvious that she wasn’t really, but it was still a natural reaction, “Of course I plan to go there. I was just trying to have a friendly conversation.” She would put a smile back on her face, “Is that your way of telling me you want me to leave?” She wasn’t completely daft. She wasn’t smart though either. Rinna could simply tell her to go away if that’s what she wanted. There would be no hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:47 am

Asparagus...? That was certainly an interesting object to use for a comparison, but Sharaku would not lightly when Naomi made that up. Nevermind that though, the were still apparently talking about math. 'Hell no...' Just because he mentioned it, definitely didn't mean he wanted to solve math problems now, but good try. It wasn't that he disliked it, however it was a moot point to do that in a museum. Didn't even fit the setting. ''Oh no, don't worry, I certainly didn't come here to do math...As long as it isn't neccessary in any way.'' And hopefully, it wouldn't be. In actuality, he would probably rather go take another tour around the museum than math at the moment. That would be less complicated. 'Eh..?' That was a bit sudden, with Naomi reacting that way to Rinna's question. Hm, it could be taken that way though, but he doubted that was the actual case right now. He wouldn't comment on it, leaving those two to solve that, not wanting to get caught up in drama yet, if there was any to follow.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:58 pm

This girl; Naomi, she was really like a child. Not that she didn’t agree with her asparagus tidbit per se. But even then, she still thought maybe the museum should lower prices. Something like this should be free. Why was history priced? It’s wrong isn’t it? And why was she still on about this in her head? This girl was…interesting to say the least. Though Shammy seemed to be just repeating himself, and getting boring quick. If anyone was really gonna leave, maybe he should. Nonetheless, Rinna gave a friendly smile to the two. It was rather different given how she was just previously, so it could have been fake, but she thought it was only courteous. “Sorry, I wouldn’t tell you that. I am just tired, that’s probably why I look so bad,” she said. She had no real reason to be so snippy with visitors. Goodness, maybe she should go out for coffee or something after work. Something to make her less….grumpy.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Naomi would perk up when she had a thought, “What if there was one day of the week that was free? Then people could come in on that day if they wanted. It would probably make the museum more popular. Or maybe if it was always free and they took donations. Sometimes people are more willing to give to free things than they are willing to forcibly pay.” These were just the idea coming to her as she stood there. She knew that when something free was involved, she was willing to pay for something, even if she didn’t need it. There was just something about the word free that got to her. She would shake it off though, “That’s just an idea though.” She would scratch the back of her head nervously with a laugh. Her cheeks would puff up again when Rinna said she looked bad, “No, Rinna looks cute.” She would turn to Sharaku with fire in her eyes, “Isn’t that right? Rinna doesn’t look bad at all.” She was probably misunderstanding what Rinna meant by looking bad, but she was honest. She didn’t want Rinna to think she looked bad, especially when she didn’t.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 7:17 pm

It seemed that no payment was the main topic now, as Naomi blurted some more ideas for that. Though, she did have a point there. ''That could actually work. However, the fact is that the payment is most likely there because the people running the museum want to get money for it. After all, who wouldn't want to nowadays. Honestly, I wouldn't expect a change to happen, as even if it was an option to pay, not everyone would. Life can be cruel. These days, you practically pay for everything.'' It was true that it would be nice if the entry was for free, or only optional, but if one looked at it, you needed money to get by. If you didn't have it, you'd most likely end up homeless on the street very quick. So, it was only natural everyone seeked to earn as much as possible. It was a rarity that someone would willingly give up a steady supply of cash, to risk a project like that, if there wasn't a guarantee that they'd get something out of it. Business could be so complicated sometimes.

Sharaku would blink a few times, when Rinna blamed her behavior on tiredness. He could understand that, it just baffled him a little one could get tired from standing around. It didn't look as if she had an exhausting job. Getting bored, he could see, but tired....Hmm, didn't equate much, but then again, everyone had different standards. Naomi somehow took the looking bad in relation to actual appearance, which was a little funny, as he had a feeling it wasn't originally meant in such a manner. When she looked at him, looking for confirmation, he would pause for a moment, not sure what to say to that. It was just...so..nevermind. Oh well. He would look from Naomi to Rinna, a slightly amused smile tugging at the corner of his lips. ''Not sure whether cute is the right word to use for a lady, however it is true that your appearance doesn't match your words. Athough, if this is you looking bad, it must be quite the sight when it's the opposite.'', he would say, in a smooth tone, golden eyes narrowing playfully. Now that was an interesting way to give a compliment, or whatever it was actually meant to be, but hey, improvisation. Or maybe just a not so usual style of putting it.
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:10 pm

“If one day of the week was free, then they’d just come that day. That’d REALLY drop the money coming in,” she said, with a wry smile. She’d turn her head to yawn a bit before returning her look to the two. She was almost caught off guard when Naomi called her cute. Was that her idea of a flirt? She only meant that she looked not as approachable. All she was doing was apologizing for it, why did she have to take the girl’s compliment? Even the Shammy decided to weigh in on it as well. The last thing she needed to hear from total strangers was that she looked good. It bothered her. “Sorry, aren’t we-you getting off track? Please don’t call me cute,” she said, making a sigh before sitting back down. She kept her lips pursed. Poor Naomi probably didn’t mean to do anything, but it put her in a bit of a grumpy mood again, though they would be able to tell by her face that she wasn’t truly angry or anything, just frustrated sort of. She sighed again. “Sorry. Customer is always right,” she said with an embarrassed look on her face. For an employee she really wasn’t acting all professional. Then again, it’s not often visitors get casual with her, so she could very well have been caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Naomi would put her finger against her forehead as if she were thinking, “I guess that’s true. Maybe I shouldn’t be the person to talk to about financial or management issues.” She spent most of her money on useless things, often ending in junk hanging around her room for a long period of time. If someone didn’t know her well enough, they would think she was a hoarder or something. She would look down with a blush when Rinna told her not to call her cute, “I’m sorry. I won’t say it again.” She didn’t think that someone could be upset after being called cute, but it was clear that she was. Naomi would have to remember that for the future. She would look around, then back at the two with a smaller grin than before, “I should probably let you get back to your job. It was nice meeting you.” She turn to Sharaku, “You too. I hope we can all see each other in the future.” She would stroll away with a pep in her step, to the exhibit that she had asked Rinna about earlier.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:35 pm

''Right..'', Sharaku would trail off, not too interested in dragging the discussion about money out any more. They'd come back to the same conclusion in the end no matter what, so the point was elsewhere. Speaking of which, Rinna didn't seem to like compliments much, nor being called cute. Well, wasn't that unfortunate? ''Allright, if you wish so.'', he would say, even though he technically didn't call her cute. Then again, she seemed frustrated in general, so better safe than sorry. After all, he wasn't aiming for that with his words. Naomi announced her departure soon after, which surprised him a little. She was quite chatty just a moment ago. Maybe she didn't want to upset Rinna any further? That might have been it. ''Of course.'', he would nod when she said goodbye to him, strolling off somewhere. ''Well, I guess she's right, you do have a job to do. I'd better take my leave as well. I wish you a good day, hopefully you can find something to keep the boredom away.'', he would smile a little, turning back to Rinna for a moment, before casually walking off himself. It wasn't that he didn't want to stay anymore, but this situation was getting a little awkward, and he didn't want to chance any more at the moment. Rinna seemed to be less of a social type, perhaps it'd be better to try another time, if he ever ended up coming here again.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Naomi of the Aeon and Sharaku of the Jester have formed a social link...

Rinna of the Justice and Naomi of the Aeon have formed a social link...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)   It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

It sort of looks like history (Sharaku and Rinna)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2