Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 15, 2015 7:23 pm

''Well, I could do it even like this, but I'd prefer not to.'' It would just mean having to try a bit more. Regardless, he wasn't really keen on doing stuff on the way either. Though, he was a little amused over how she was already saying it would be fun and all that. She didn't even know what he was talking about yet. Except for the fact that it was something definitely not related to being in one spot. He would smile thinly. ''Sometimes one person can be enough. I have no idea how I'd deal with someone like Hyde. He can be a pain to be around even normally...much less imagining it in a school setting...'', he would trail off, frowning a bit. He shouldn't be thinking about Hyde too much. There was no need for a mood downer right now, was there?

''It is not...but on second thought, most people involved in this are teens, which means it's unlikely any of them are working a full time job or such.'' Well, most. There were a few older people, himself included, but it was a small number in comparison to all those teenagers. Which was...almost questionable. Were young people more likely to get powers or something? Because the ratio was kind of implying that indirectly. Ah well. He would blink at her a few times. Eh? When did this turn into a trip...? ''Ahem, maybe...?'' Seriously however, he wasn't as bad with this stuff, but it was just...that she came with these things so randomly. His brain wasn't following that fast. Definitely not fast enough to make a witty reply to a suggestion such as that one. So out of the blue.

''I do hope so, because you will be seeing purple soon enough.'', he would chuckle a bit. And..Hmm. ''I..usually just do whatever comes? But I prefer outside activities, if I can. Other than that...maybe reading....'' This was honestly hard. He didn't really do that many things. He would eventually give up with a faint groan. ''I don't know. I don't pick favorites too much...doing anything can end up good or bad...'' So much for a simple question, but this was not his forte. To say the truth, he usually had a harder time answering something simple, than a more complicated question...For some reason.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:56 am

"Well, no one's forcing you, hehe." Mae chuckled cheerfully. Whatever it was... it should be fun to see. Maybe Sharaku was secretly a marathon runner? Or maybe he played basket ball or something? His height could be pretty useful there... But on the other hand, did he didn't exactly strike Mae as a sports guy. "Hehe, I guess so... I can deal with Hyde pretty well. I've grown up with Ayane, so I guess I know how to deal with those sort of people... or maybe I've just grown used to it, I dunno... Although, he did sort of rub me the wrong way a couple of weeks ago... He acted somewhat inappropriately, and I ended up slapping him out of pure reflex. He was just teasing me a little bit, but back then, I didn't know he was prone to that sort of stuff. I thought he was actually serious." Mae smiled sheepishly. She still felt bad for slapping Hyde right across the cheek like that, but what's past is past. At least they moved on from that slight mishap pretty well.

"Yeah... Didn't we talk about this earlier? Like, how teens are more prone to awakening than adults?" If she recalled correctly, they did indeed talk about this at the radio tower sometime around march-april... It was a while back, and Mae had just awoken to her powers... Luckily, no strange kidnappings had happened as of late. Hopefully no new names would pop up on the list anytime soon... That would be dreadful. "Oh, sorry... I guess I just dropped that out of the blue huh? Am I getting ahead of myself?" Mae smiled at him apologetically. He seemed to be rather... confused. Which was rather cute in it's own way, but she didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable about things either...

"Oh? How so? Purple Wallpapers?" She'd guess with a light chuckle. She didn't exactly mind purple as a color in and of itself. With the right shade and complementary colors, it could be quite pleasant to look at. And if his entire apartment was colored purple, Mae wouldn't mind it. Sure, it did sound a little strange, but she could live with it. After all, it was better than what the refugee center was like with the bleach white walls everywhere. Seriously, it was boring to look at. "Reading, huh? I take it you've been to the big library in San Malarus then? I haven't been there myself yet, but I'm probably going to need to go there eventually once school kicks in again... if it ever does recover..." Mae shrugged lightly. Sharaku did seem like someone who would enjoy a nice book every now and again... "You've ever listened to Audio books before? Sorry if it's sort of random..." Indeed, it was rather random to ask that so suddenly, but it did have at least some connection to the subject at hand... "Ah I see..." Hm... No hobbies, eh? Maybe he just hadn't found his thing yet. With him moving around so much in his past, getting a steady hobby to do on your spare time... wasn't exactly a thing you did when you were on the run.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:58 am

''Hm, yes, I know.'' Afterall, if he was being forced to, he would just get annoyed in the end and not really want to do it at all. Or at the very least, he would want to shut the person up. He would roll his eyes a bit. ''Exactly. I'd say he deserves that once in a while anyway. He says inappropriate things way too often, and doesn't seem to even really get what he did wrong for real. It is not funny.'' Lame apologies or wave offs helped none. He honestly didn't even understand how could one even blurt some stuff Hyde does at random. It's not possible to say all that on accident, unless you are completely braindead. He wouldn't really believe a lameass excuse of not being sure why he said it or such. Not always, at least.

''I suppose we did....'' If he remembered correctly, that is. Though, it wasn't as if he was trying to get onto that subject. He was just mentioning that jobs might not be as much of a problem, due to that fact. Nothing more, nothing less. He doubted there was a way to figure out why it was so anyway. It just was. ''No...It's fine...I just...'', he would trail off, shaking his head. Let's not go there. He didn't mind her doing that...but it...just ugh. He didn't need to start thinking that way now. Though yes, she did drop it kind of out of the blue...that wasn't the biggest issue. Still....it had little to do with her...

''Close enough.'', he would huff a bit. Not exactly wallpapers, but she was sort of right. In any case, he didn't have purple everywhere, so it wasn't that big of a deal, most likely. As much as he liked the color, seeing it 24/7 would become painful soon enough. It was just one of the colors that were most noticeable, in a way. ''No...though I've been to the bookstore. But I don't really do it that often anyway. I get distracted from reading rather easily.'' Which made it harder to actually do it for longer than a while. ''I haven't...but it would probably not be the best idea. Unless I actually focus on what is being said, I'd most likely not catch everything that is going on. Drowning out sound is fairly easy sometimes...'' And it's not like you can go back. In a book, you can just reread something to be sure...but when it's playing as a tape...it kind of just goes forth.

He would just shrug a bit, not saying anything more. What he said was probably already somewhat weird. He knew as much. ''Anyway, we're almost there.''
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 9:28 am

"Perhaps. I guess you have a bit more experience with him than what I do..." Those two had known eachother for quite some time now, if Mae remembered correctly. "How are you two getting along? Is he still the same as usual?" Hopefully they got along better now... but Mae wouldn't bet on it. Hyde was stubborn... He wouldn't change that quickly. Not necessarily saying that a quick change is healthy for anyone. Gradual change was better both in regards to the person, and the people around him or her... "He... didn't say anything that offended you, did he?" Mae asked carefully, with concerned expression on her face... This was sensitive stuff. Hopefully he wouldn't get mad at her for asking...

"It's just what?" Mae asked curiously. If he didn't want to tell her, then that was fine, she did respect his privacy... But it was almost as if he wanted to tell her something... But he stopped himself. Why? Mae would carefully hold his hand, in a reasurring way. No matter what it was he had on his mind... Was related to her... somehow, directly or indirectly.

"Hehe, alright. I won't have any problems with it." She wasn't lying either. Purple was a color she could definetely live with. Had it been something like... Neon green or something, then yeah, without a good complementary color, that would become an eye-sore quickly. "Hehe, alright. I can't really read for long periods of time either... But for the opposite reason. Instead of me getting distracted, I get tired and fall asleep..." Maybe that was an endearing character trait of hers? Well, of course there were exceptions. If the book was really good, she could stay up, reading it for hours and hours on end. Sometimes a book really grabs hold of you... "Ah. I suppose so... I'm one of those who can listen to an audiobook and do work at the same time... As long as the work doesn't involve writing in any way... Because if it does, I'll just end up writing what the narrator is reading, Hehehe..." Mae smiled sheepishly. That had happened on multiple occasions for her. Not so much lately, due to the fact that she kind of avoided listening to an audio book while writing like the plague...

"Oh? Great!" Mae smiled warmly at Sharaku. She was almost there now. Her new home... again. Let's hope she can stay here for a while, no? "Thanks again for letting me stay at your place, Sharaku..."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 10:27 am

Getting along...were they even? It was so up and down that there was almost no way to tell. Guess they did. For small periods of time at once. Past a certain limit it simply became a pain. No matter how he looked at it. ''On and off. Some things never change....'' He couldn't really remember one meeting with Hyde where something didn't go sort of wrong. They didn't bounce off each other very well. He would frown with a sigh. ''Let's not talk about that...'' Offend...not exactly, but he didn't know what to even call what Hyde did. The redhead was just too hyper about everything. Other than that...he didn't really feel offended. It was something else...

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 5B4ixdo

''..........''

He would look somewhere off with a slight grimace, though, he did let her hold his hand. ''It's...nothing.'' Definitely. As if it was. But it didn't seem like he wanted to say anything. It would be up to her as to how would she take this. He didn't...really want to do this, but he couldn't just...That would only end badly. He figured she wouldn't exactly be happy about this either, but it was the best option right now. Or so he'd say.

''Hm? Even if you're sitting or such?'' He could see falling asleep when reading on a bed, but otherwise...it was a little strange. Dozing off in..like a chair couldn't be really comfy, could it? Hmm. ''I'd probably completely even forget some sound is playing in the background if I had to focus on something like writing. Multitasking is not bad, but I'd rather concentrate on one thing so it gets done properly.'' It was better that way. It's easier to work with details without having to do a different task alongside it, even if it's just passive listening.

''It's not big deal...'', he would smily thinly. He already said he was okay with it several times. Well, as okay as he could be right now. He would remain silent the rest of the way, which wasn't really long anymore. ''Alright, here you go.'', he would huff a bit, after fiddling with keys for a moment, before letting her in.''Ladies first.'', he would smirk slightly. Because, why not? Either way, she would see she was right enough, seeing as he did have purple walls. It just wasn't techincally wallpaper. The rest of the furniture and such was generally a mix of black and white.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:03 am

"I suppose so... I hope you two can work it out somehow..." Mae said with a light smile. Honestly, she really wanted them to work things out... But if they couldn't, well, there wasn't much she could do about that, now was there? Mae wasn't one to butt into people's buissness without a good reason to do so... "Alright. That's fine if you don't wanna talk about it. I understand." She smiled at him, trying to cheer him up a little bit. After this, she wouldn't bring up Hyde again... She realised talking to Sharaku about Hyde only ended up hurting him, and she did not want that...

"If you say so..." Mae looked up at him with a worried expression. Her grip around his hand tightened somewhat, as if she was afraid he was going to run away from her or something... After what happened with Charles... She couldn't take that risk, no matter what happened... "Just know that if it is indeed something that's bothering you, I'm willing to listen... I care about you... a lot, Sharaku..." Mae said with a sheepish smile on her face, cheeks turning somewhat pink, but not too noticable, unless he really took a good look at her.

"Well, depends on what I'm sitting in or on. I used to spend a long time reading on my trips to my grand parents. Takes a good 6 hours by car almost, so you have to keep yourself occupied. I suppose if I was tired enough, I could fall asleep just about anywhere..." Mae chuckled somewhat awkwardly at that last statement of hers. She had fallen asleep on the floor once back at the dorms... When she came home from awakening to Qilin... She had just collapsed on the floor after closing the door to her room... Not the best place to sleep, but it wasn't like she could do much about it at the time. Oh Joy...

"Hehe, I guess. Everyone's different after all." Her multitasking skills were okay, but writing as she was listening to someone talking made her automatically write down what was being said... A useful skill in school, but everywhere else... ugh... Mae only managed to smile warmly at him. She wanted to do more... but it just didn't feel right at the moment... Perhaps at a better time... "Teehee... Thanks." Mae said, blushing lightly as she walked in. "Oooh, so this is where you live? Nice. I'm gonna feel just like home here." Mae said, taking off her shoes. She would then pull in her Trunk, waiting for Sharaku to come in and close the door. "So, mind giving me the tour around? Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:49 am

''Maybe....'' He didn't bet on it much. It would require a lot to 'work it out', and it didn't seem that either of them were very good at doing it. Unless Hyde acting like a foolish goof was supposed to work. Which it wasn't. Obviously. He would shrug a bit. ''It's alright. Not like it'll kill me.'' Hyde was a topic of discussion often enough. He could deal with it. Hopefully. As much as recalling some things was not enjoyable. But he wouldn't complain...

His expression would turn a bit sad for a moment, before he sort of forced a smile. He didn't want to spend the time worrying her too much. She was already doing so over many things. ''I know...don't worry about me...you have your own things to deal with, no?'', he would look off into the distance. ''Have you decided what to do about Charles yet?'' He was actually a bit curious, if she was willing to answer. That, and it was a good way to change the...subject. Until he decided what to do about it. If anything at all for now.

''Good for you, I guess.'', he would chuckle a bit. He wasn't so good when it came to sleeping lately, but that was another matter altogether. It's better to sleep than not, right? Besides, it wasn't as if she was falling asleep completely randomly and for no reason. Reading could be monotonne sometimes afterall. And when you're tired, then it's obvious. Though...it would probably take a lot for someone to literally faint out of exhaustion.

''Right..'' Well, yes, people were different. Nothing he could comment about that. He would give her a slight bow. ''My pleasure.'' Messing around was a good way to stop thinking about bleak stuff afterall. It could be a saving grace sometimes. Unless people took it in a wrong way, that is. ''You can always leave if you don't.'', he would huff a bit. He didn't really mean it too seriously though. That said, he would give her a nod, taking some time to show her which room was what and all that, before coming back around to the living room. ''Hmm. Anything else, or..?'' He wasn't sure what she was planning to do next.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 12:32 pm

"You sure...?" Mae looked at him with a raised eyebrow. She could feel something was bothering him about all this with Hyde... Not that it personally affected her in any way, but she couldn't help but worry a bit... After all, she knew them both, so how could she not be worried? "I just want the best for the both of you, that's all..." Perhaps she was sticking her nose somewhere it didn't belong, but as long as Sharaku was happy in the end, that's all that mattered to her in the end anyway...

"I know I shouldn't worry... But..." Mae fell silent for a moment, trying to find the best way to formulate her next set of words... "I care about you... I can't just shrug this off as simply nothing... Not as a girlfriend... Your girlfriend." She would eventually let go of the subject though. She would find out eventually, no? And she did still respect his decision of keeping it a secret. "Well, I can't exactly keep being with him like nothing happened... Not when I have you. So I'm going to have to confront him... I just wish I didn't need to..." Mae looked at him, looking for once quite vulnerable, her normally confident and happy exterior was completely gone.

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 683e1898
"Sharaku... I'm scared of what he might do..."

She really looked troubled about all this. Despite the fact that she knew that Sharaku would come with her, a part of her was still scared... At it was showing itself clearly now. Only Ayane had seen this side of Mae before.

"It's a blessing and a curse... Useful when you want it to be, but sometimes it's a big liability when you actually wanna get some reading done." Mae chuckled cheerfully. Indeed, it was a little bit of both in Mae's case.

"Hehe, and leave you alone for anyone else? Not a chance!" Mae would say jokingly. But in all seriousness, why would she leave him over something trivial like that? Besides, anything was better than sleeping on the pavement. In a way, Sharaku's home was the best place Mae could've ended up in. "I guess I should start packing up my things. After that... I dunno." Well, there was probably something they could do... Unless Sharaku had plans, of course...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:24 pm

''I'm..sure.'' Or not. But he really didn't want to drag her into something. She had enough with Charles and her friend leaving just recently. Besides, she was friends with Hyde, yes? He did not want to cause something that would make it troubling for her. For all he knew, she would possibly worry around so much even the redhead would notice, and then it would become a big ball of mess rather quickly. That was a no-no. And...was there really a way for it to be good for both of them? Even if, the last thing he wanted was to have a third person involved...he didn't want it to cause more trouble than worth for everyone...

That was the problem...he did not want her to worry so much. That was exactly the opposite of what he'd like to accomplish. But it was hard to do without also pushing said person away. Why can't things just be easier? Golden eyes would flicker from side to side. ''...and I don't want you to be sad because of me...you're just going to make me worry instead...'' And that would...help nothing. Ehm...Maybe he shouldn't have asked..? He would put a hand on her shoulder. ''Think of it this way....you don't really have to. You could just choose to avoid him, but you aren't doing that. You have the confidence, yes? It's going to be fine.'', he would slime a bit. ''And who's saying I'll let him do anything? He's the one who ran away on you and didn't look back. What right does he have to diss on you now?'', he would state, attempting to poke at her cheek. ''So stop being sour, would you?'' If anything, they didn't have to both act like everything was wrong. And..he was okay with this as long as she wasn't getting sad about something that was probably easily solvable. There was no saying how would Charles react afterall. Assuming he would even want to meet with her.

''At least it shows you don't have problems falling asleep? I think that would be way worse than occasionally losing out on a bit of reading.'' You can still catch up with the book later if you don't read it when you originally planned to. It's not like the book will get legs and run away from you. ''Ah, so I'm an object to be owned now?'', he would throw back, keeping up with the joke. That was something he could do. ''Alright then...though, I don't know either...'' He wasn't sure if he felt like going out again right now. Other than that, she should probably take a while off herself anyway. Having her friend leave and going to a new place wasn't exactly nothing afterall.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 1:53 pm

There was a bit of hesitation in Sharaku's voice... It was almost as if he didn't want Mae to get involved in whatever mess he and Hyde was in... "Alright... If you say so." Mae would answer with a thin smile. He was just looking out for her... Like a boyfriend should. He didn't want her do end up getting hurt over something that was originally between Hyde and himself, and Mae respected that. Hopefully she didn't end up getting involved in that, unless she had to...

And that's when it hit her... He LIKED her... a lot, from what it would seem... She looked at him with a tender smile. "Sharaku..." She would start, having trouble to find the right words... "I'll try to stop worrying so much... For your sake..." It wasn't going to be easy, but she could probably manage it... Hopefully. As soon as Sharaku finished talking, without a word or warning... She embraced him tightly, remaining silent. She was at a loss for words, really. "I'll try..." The girl eventually said, her voice being somewhat muffled. What happened next was up to Sharaku. He didn't need to do much in paticular. If he chose to do nothing, Mae would eventually move away from him... What he did on his end shouldn't matter much, unless he pushed her away...

"Hehe, I suppose that's one way of looking at it." Mae said with a light chuckle. Although, sleeping with a book on your face wasn't exactly the best thing either. But it would have to do. You reap what you sow, no? "Yes. Yes you are." Mae replied, pouting slightly. She wasn't completely serious, but at the same time... what if that other guy showed up? Mae wasn't prepared to deal with Jealous Exes just yet... Sheesh. "I guess I'll just take some time for myself... I need to get accustomed to all this... Today has been a rather... stressful day. You can do what you want. As long as you're not out there getting yourself into trouble." She would say with a tired laugh. Looking at her now, Sharaku could clearly see that her day had taken a big toll on her. She wasn't the usual bright, cheery girl he used to know. The Mae in front of him look tired and frail... But her bright smile remained. What a day... What. A. Day...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 2:40 pm

He would smile slightly. For his sake..eh? Truth was, that he was probably worrying even more than she was in general. He just didn't show it normally. But if he had any say in it..he would rather that at least other people don't. Though, he doubted she would stop for real. Still, it was worth a try. ''Good...'' Maybe. It wouldn't really solve everything...but at least a little, perhaps?

''?!'' Eh? He would stiffen up a bit, taken off guard by her sudden hug. He sure didn't expect that out of all things she could have done. Ahm, well. He would relax up a bit after a while though, hugging her back a bit awkwardly. This was...okay, right? At least he figured so. ''....'' He wouldn't say anything, however. He didn't even know what.

''It is, yes...'' But it was up to inividual perception, in a way. For someone, falling asleep with a book could spell disaster...for whatever reason. ''Hmmm? Makes me wonder how much I cost.'' Well...if he was to be an item, it meant there should be some price to pay for owning, yes? ''Alright then.'', he would smile slightly. ''I'll be back soon. And I won't get into trouble as long as you don't break anything.'', he would stick his tongue at her briefly before going outside, leaving her to do whatever she wanted to for a while. He could use some more fresh air.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Forum Moderator
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:01 pm

Sharaku could feel Mae was starting to relax a bit as he embraced her back... This was... nice... "Sharaku... I..." He probably had no idea what kind of effect this would have on her... but he couldn't have done anything better. Mae felt at peace in his warm embrace. All of her worries seemed to wash away as if they had never been there to begin with. "Thanks... It really means a lot to me, you know..." What else was there to say...? He could've done nothing, and yet...

"Hehe, you're not for sale, honey." Mae chuckled. What kind of question was that? Regardless, the two were at least having a good time, and that's what counted. "I'll be waiting for you then." Mae said with a wide smile as the door closed behind him. She would then drag her trunk over to the living room, and started the long process of unpacking... After finishing, she was so tired after today's ordeals that she fell asleep right there, on the couch, still wearing her clothes... Hopefully that was okay. Right now, she needed sleep.

~Mae Iharu has left the Scene~
Another Place to Rest - END
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 11:49 pm

User's social link has ranked up...
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 7:48 am

Another 3 rank ups, so 4 points go ~

Mae:

Sharaku:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]   Another Place to Rest [Sharaku] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Place to Rest [Sharaku]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2