Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Sharaku would snort. How big. Well. ''Dinosaur kind of big? I don't know. Haven't tried to properly measure yet. Nor do I think I want to.'' It was simply big, and that's what mattered the most. He did not really want to see the actual size, just to realize it's worse than he originally imagined. No thank you. No time for that now. He would tilt his head. ''So, knowledge is fuel for you? Don't forget to fill up regularly then. It wouldn't be pleasant to run out of enegry when you need it.'' Well, she wasn't a car, but you get the point. Hopefully. He would laugh under his breath at her drama play, before giving her a smirk. ''Maybe I am just a rogue in disguise. You never know.'', he would chuckle. ''Besides, as they say, tough love. Wouldn't want to spoil you too much now, would I?'' In a way, it was true. He was usually a gentleman towards new people, just because it was easier. Well, unless they ticked him off way too quickly. Then he didn't even bother to begin with. At least nowadays.

Hmm. ''How about lizards then? Are those any better?'' They were kind of just snakes with legs, no? At least visually. He would roll his eyes at the cat talk. If only. ''Recognizing it wouldn't be the problem. But it's hard to notice when I don't have eyes on the back of my head...'' Well, his cat liked pouncing from behind. And he couldn't see behind himself to get a warning, could he? He would shrug a little. ''Maybe so. Or maybe I just don't understand computers that well. Alphonse is the closest thing to that I've met..and I'm still not sure what to think of his ways at times.'' He didn't neccesarilly disagree with her. He was just unsure of how to take it. He didn't really know many super intelligent computer beings to begin with, so it was hard to gauge the possibility. ''Well...a flying pig is still better than a snake, no? Though, I don't think I'd really fancy either in a Shadow version.'' They didn't need to get crazy with appearance just yet. They kind of already did..but eh.

He would chuckle with a light smile. ''I think I've said it before, but there's no need to thank me, really. You're welcome nevertheles.'' It just felt strange to have people say thanks to him. He didn't make a point of outwardly helping people that often...well, maybe..depending on who the said person was. Either way. Point was...actually, he didn't even know anymore. ''Well, I'll work with you anytime. Just don't drag annoying people along.'', he would retort, somewhat jokingly to ease the sad mood. Though, he did mean the first part. He would blink when she mentioned a train ride, momentarily looking towards the sky. ''Is it that late already?'' He hadn't been paying attention to the time much. ''I could always walk. Though, if that's what you want, I'll comply this time around, milady.'' Quite a lot of people wanted to pay for him lately, eh? Maybe he should just stop caring about it. Not that it was easy. But Naomi was Naomi, he could pass over that one.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2015 9:13 pm

She whistled a little, well, tried to whistle, “That is mighty big. I think I underestimated his ego.” She did not plan for the sure size that was Violet Soul’s lack of humility. She smirked at his remark about fuel, “That’s why I have the internet. It teaches me one random fact a day. Most of them I never knew. It’s pretty funny to see some of them though. Some are completely useless. Funny, but useless.” She liked those ones the most. They made her smile at least once a day, “A rogue, oh dear me. I was not aware I ran with people of your color. I do believe this means I have to check my own character.” She pretended to be looking through a book, “Oh would you look at that. I’m not even a maide. I’m a street urchin. Guess that means I can hang with the rogue or the gentleman. Gotta love loopholes in character.” She knew she did, “And a little spoiling isn’t a bad thing, right?” She trailed off. She was joking, of course. Still, being a little spoiled sounded nice.

She nodded, “I’m fine with lizards. They aren’t creepy for some reason. I think it’s the feet.” That made them less terrifying somehow. At least she understood how they moved, “Try wearing a mask on the back of your head. Cats don’t pounce if they think you can see them. I don’t know why though.” It was one of those facts she just learned from the internet. She shrugged, “It takes time to understand anyone. Maybe this just needs a little longer before it goes somewhere. You never know. I don’t think anyone does.” Or maybe he just wasn’t tech savvy and it was hurting him. She worked with computers, so she had a good impression of them already. One never knew, “We have fought a snake. It was one of first fights actually. It was an ugly beast. I would rather have had the pig…” She hated that snake. And it had wings. That was not fair.

She giggle softly, “There doesn’t need to be a reason for me to thank you. You just deserve it because.” She would thank him if she wanted. It was the least she could do. She wanted to, “And I’ll remember to leave the annoying people off the guest list. Don’t want the team fighting, after all.” They already covered why that was an especially bad idea. She was glad to know he’d be there for her though. She needed it, “Hard to tell in winter, I know. And there is no way you are walking from here to Penecia. Literally, it’s impossible. Unless you want to swim through near ice.” She would lead the way. Train in was. They could only stay together until the station, where they would have to head in opposite directions,but that wasn’t so bad.

{EXIT/END}
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2015 3:10 am

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 Aeon_j10

The Aeon and the Jester...a relationship to find one's purpose, with the help of someone who cannot understand themselves. Through interacting with one another, can they find the true meaning behind their place in the world, and can fully express themselves for who they are and who they want to be....

Naomi Epona and Sharaku Rikei have reached rank 10 on their social link. Naomi and Sharaku have forged a bond that cannot be broken!

Naomi and Sharaku can now use a portion of each other's power in battle for a brief moment in time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)   Do you remember the calm (Sharaku) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you remember the calm (Sharaku)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4