Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Debriefing (Team Survivors)

Go down 
+2
Drea
Attendant Alexander
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 5:08 pm

The android was getting ready to get up and leave seeing how everyone seemed to understand the plan fairly well, and knew their goals. He was getting up and ready to depart in order to go pick up Maria, however Hyde objected to ending the meeting in such a way instead suggesting they hang around a bit. The android checked the time, he supposed that he had a little time to spend with the group and ask how they are doing. "I suppose I have a little time before I depart to pick up Maria. I would rather not be late if I could help it, after all she is my main responsibility." The android said as he sat back down getting comfortable. He was not exactly sure what to really ask them all, though he glanced toward Shunnosuke for his snarky comment. He would have to handle that on a separate occasion to be perfectly honest. The android could eat, but he often did not do so among those who knew his true nature.

"Though I am a bit curious how is everyone doing thus far? Anyone do anything interesting or cool recently? Or at least has anything cool planned?" The android asks, most likely not since this was taking up a good chunk of their lives and they had loved ones to keep rather safe. However, surely they had a little time for something fun, didn't they? They were still relatively young, they should be living their life and enjoying it at least a little bit. Granted, he had read that the best way to enjoy one's life was to be surrounded by friends. If that was true the he had to say that he was happy to spend time with them, if he didn't have this responsibility then he would be able to spend more. "Also feel free to eat as much as you want, I bought it all for you all to enjoy. I just finished up a job, so I have some spare money."
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 7:05 pm

She would give a nervous laugh, "Sorry, Sharaku. I may have included my chores in that list. I did't write anything down, so have have to say it out loud if I plan on remembering anything. Forgive my little outburst." Naomi would stretch her limbs the were starting to get stiff before speaking up again. Everyone was saying things, but her opinion hadn't really changed, "We should just take things one step at a time and keep everyone informed if we find anything." She'd glance at Kurosawa before continuing, "I know that it may sound like a good idea to go looking around San Malarus to advance our own tech, but it's not all sunshine and rainbows. Just give me some more time to look around and I'll tell you what I find. Trust me to do this." She didn't know why she was asking that much out of Kurosawa, but she needed him to do that much, "We'll have to trust everyone to look around and get a feel for things." She would grab a bite of sushi and wash it down with the last of her tea, which was getting cool, "And if you're gong to get involved in a civil war, please be careful." She didn't know what else to say. Personally, she didn't like war, "The rest of you can sit around for a while, but like I said earlier, I have chores to do." She would stand up and wave to everyone, "Take care of yourselves, everyone. We're just getting started, by the sound of everything." She would turn and look at Alphonse with a smile, "Tell Maria I said hello. Okay? Oh, wait. What's her favorite animal?" She would wait for the answer before doing anything else. She missed when the little girl wasn't around. With those words, she would head off. She needed to take care of her life. There was much more than this going on.

((I have nothing else to say, so I'm heading out. EXIT))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Sharaku would blink at Naomi, a little confused. Sorry for what again? It's not like he had been scolding her. He just found it a little strange at that particular moment, but he frankly didn't care. ''You don't have to apologize...'', he would mutter with a low sigh. What was it with people taking things more seriously than he meant them, mainly when he really did not? It seemed to happen a lot lately. That wasn't what he was trying for. It rarely was. He would shrug it off when hearing Shun talk though. The what now...? Sure, the layouts could be considered interesting, but didn't they have their hands full with handling the already present problems and everything? They were trying to solve something that may possibly cause harm to people and whatnot, and Shun goes talking about improving lifestyle by using the worlds to their benefit. Why'd one want to do that first, when other things are at stake, he had no idea. And even without that..wasn't it a bit selfish? Then again, he didn't care about the whole superb technology thing and such much, so maybe that was why he didn't get the motivation behind it.

''I'd say we have a lot of other things to deal with first, before engaging in a war just to get at stuff.''
He was being a bit sarcastic there, but really, this wasn't going to work well if everyone had different priorities. What were they even doing then? And as...expected, Hyde was turning it around again. In all honestly, he wanted to just glare at the redhead, if nothing else. On a serious note however, he just did not have it in him to feel even a bit hungry after things like this. Actually, he suspected he would just feel sick if he tried. He didn't seem to have much appetite whenever in a situation that involved grouping up with people he knew from what he noticed so far. ''I can stay around, but I don't think I can eat.'', he would declare casually in the end. He wasn't hurrying anywhere so whatever.

When Sentinel asked his question about spending free time, Sharaku would just give him a look. ''Same as always, I'd say. And no, nothing, really.'' Not a conversation he felt like, or could actually contribute to. He would nod at Naomi when she took her leave. He could have gone too, but it wouldn't make much difference. For now, he would stay around....who knows what for.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:02 pm

Chores sounded like such a boring excuse, like in one of those old bill cosby shows when the little kid uses that comment as another way to avoid hanging out with the other little kids. All Hyde wanted was for them to sit down together like they used to, was that so bad? He was a bit hurt but Hyde had to maintain appearances in his workplaces. Everything he said and did reflected on the shop, but he really wanted Naomi to stay. “Oh well, get home safe Naomi. “ Hyde would say as he continued to eat. Sentinel asked about what everyone was up to, Sharaku gave a basic response as usual. “Wow Sharaku, that was a really generic thing to say. “

Hyde would say as he plopped another sushi in his mouth. “Things that aren’t supernaturally related, plenty of school! I’m having my track meet pretty soon with the rest of my other friends, my teammates. We’re going up against some other school pretty soon so I’m trying my best to slim down and get into an even better shape. This means that I have to stay away from chicken and beef, since fish is the easiest to digest. Other than that, I’ve been going to open house cooking classes to learn how to make my favorite cake. The holidays are coming soon, so it’ll be nice if I could share it with you guys. There is also this literature book called 1984 I want to read. “
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:44 pm

Interrupting his sip for once, he lifted his eyes to glance at Naomi's pleading for trust. He clearly had no idea, in his genuine ignorance, of how serious the situation was, but he wasn't oblivious to the tone of that request. — Hm, it's your call. Whatever you find out, I'm willing to listen. — That's the best he could say at that situation, giving her the benefit of the doubt. Whatever she was investigating, they'd know eventually. When Naomi vanished, he'd just wave back to the girl.

...do you all think I'm getting personally involved in that war? — He asked to Sharaku, almost snickering at such silly thought. — 'Cause I'm not...yet. It's just I think it'd be great for us individually to express our group support to the most promising side. This will grant us a degree of respect and influence to gather the information and the proper help we need at the right time. Plus, our world could offer the right military assistance and end that strife already, but okay, forget I suggested that. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only visionary person in here. — He sighed, taking another sip of his tea; ambition was not a common trait, it seems. That conversation would be left out when Alphonse changed the subject to more pleasant grounds.

I don't know what's more surprising, the fact our Academy is partaking some interscholastic competition or that you're into reading. — He chuckled a bit sarcasticly. Shunnosuke would never tell Hyde was the cultured type. The things you find out. — As for me, I'm currently in charge of helping my family with the planning of a high-society party. Things are getting a bit busy and I've been assigned a few tasks here and there. I could perhaps sign your names in the guest list, but I'm sure you aren't interested in coming. Except...Sharaku, maybe. — He glanced to the tall man, portraying a sort of sheepish smile to him. That's where they met, after all, in a party, and it'd be nice to have his company again.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:17 am

We're just getting started...yes...they really are. Naomi was right about this, they had unraveled a single mystery, and unearthed a dozen questions. He most certainly hoped that this would end...eventually. "It's alright Naomi, you go take care of your chores, don't worry. As for Maria's favorite animal, it would happen to be baby tigers or cubs. Ever since she went to the circus, she came home and looked up tigers and the moment she saw the baby tigers she squealed. She wants one as a pet, but I'm not sure how we could take care of such an animal." The android said smiling at her and waving at her. He was actually debating getting her a kitten instead and calling it "Tiger" instead of an actual tiger.

As the others spoke of what they had to do, the android of course listened. "A track meeting Hyde? Perhaps I will bring Maria to attend one of those...assuming we can even get inside of the school. And I'm sure Maria will be all for tasting some of the cake you made." He said, he really didn't have much to say about Sharaku since the older man did not really explain what the same old same old was, though he was glad that things were going relatively well for him. Shunnosuke however, was planning a party for the higher upper class society. "Well I'd like to Shunnosuke, but I have to take care of Maria, so I'm afraid that I cannot attend your party. I apologize, but I have to make sure she is alright." It was true the android would like to attend, but because of his main directive he knew he would be unable to do so.
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:40 pm

Honestly, Sharaku wanted to scoff at Shun's words. As if it was that easy. And to top it off, Shun hadn't even been there before. Already making plans to win people over? No offense, but someone was thinking way ahead here. ''Sure, because they'll definitely be so happy to see some outsiders butt into their fight just to gather allies and info. On another note, don't you think you're a bit too ahead with your visionary thinking? You haven't even been there before. Also, no idea what you mean by military assistance, but most people from our world won't even believe their existence. It's not like we have enough resources to risk just like that. From the way you speak, you remind me of a war general sending people into a fight because it looks favorable in your mind. We don't even know much about them in the first place. I'm not against taking action, but not like this.'' He wasn't in the mood to listen to this. Shun's idea might have an adequate grounding, but the way the teen spoke as if it was just a chore to get them some personal gain sort of ticked him off. He wasn't even really sure why, but it just did.

When Hyde called him out on being bland, he would just shake his head slightly. ''So? I'm just saying the truth.'', he'd throw back. Was he supposed to make stuff up to please Hyde? Well, he wasn't about to do that for sure. That said, he would listen silently to the rest, only looking towards Shun when the teen mentioned him in regards to a party. ''Perhaps so. I'm not really busy.'', he'd say, pretty much neutral. He had no problem with going.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 9:39 pm

“It would be great if you guys could give  me some support. Don’t worry Alphonse; I’ll be sure to bake that cake in no time. “ Hyde would shift over to Sharaku’s invite, fairly curious as to what “A party with fancy clothing? Sure, perhaps I could wear something that I was planning for the high school ball.  I always wondered how the fancy people party, it really just full of caviar and slow dancing? What was it called again? The Cha-Cha- Slide? That sounds fancy...Oh yea, and champagne ?” Hyde was a bit curious as to  how those parties work, but that’s another reason as to why he would want to take part in it. It seemed like fun. “Sharaku, I’m pretty sure that there is something cool that you been up to. You know what you should do? You should get yourself a really cool pet, like a parrot that could speak Portuguese. No really, it would be cool if the parrot could have a full conversation with people, though  it might pick up some curse words that nobody but you would understand from the get-go. “ Hyde would say, pitching one of his crazy ideas. “ It was just a thought though.” Hyde would say as he continued to eat.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Sometimes, Sharaku can be a killjoy. Sure, the man had his reasoning, Shun would give props to that, but obviously the boy didn't like being countered. He narrowed his gaze towards Sharaku, while sipping carefully his tea, like a snake ready to pounce on its prey. The comparison with "war general" was sort of accurate and made the teenager snicker a bit. He took it as a compliment, obviously. — Oh? I expected you to know I'm NOT going to jump there and introduce me like "Hey, I want to help, I have an army to help". I'm not Hyde and I know well enough things don't work that fast not even in this life, let alone in the other one... — Placing his cup on the table, he went forward. — Sorry if I think too ahead for you. I'll try to slow down next time so I can adjust to your pace. — Sometimes Sharaku could be incredibly insensitive and rude. Shunnosuke was certain his plan could succeed in some way or another. Maybe the military intervention was too much, if we're talking about a war like "normal Earth wars", but it's not entirely impossible. Convincing the competent authorities might be the hardest part, but once they saw it with their own eyes, it'd could be a piece of cake...unless the supernatural abilities can prove to surpass military armament. That could indeed be a problem.

Huh? Hyde...one, it's Waltz, not Cha-Cha-Slide. Two, not all upperclass parties are traditional. Most people are teenagers just like us and as a matter of fact, once I'm usually in charge of providing modern feedback, more often than not DJ's and popular mainstream singers are hired to perform. — He started forming a mental image of Hyde hanging on the living room's chandelier swinging from side to side while everybody would scream in panic. Shaking his head off those thoughts...Hyde wasn't that type, was he? Well, you never know. His redhead comrade can be pretty nonsensical at times, it's better to not risk. Alphonse made his point clear he wouldn't attend, so...well, only Sharaku would come. At least, he didn't reject his idea right off the bat. Then, the subject changed to small animals. — Excuse me, I gave him a "really cool" pet already. It's adorable, a pretty fluffy black cat. While we're at it, how's the little cat doing, Sharaku? What is its name? — He continued to eat, picking one more sushi roll for himself.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:52 pm

The android looked toward Shunnosuke, as he expressed his ideas of handling the civil war and the things behind it. "Just be careful, we have no idea what our powers are completely capable of, let alone the powers that those involved in that war are capable of. So if you get involved, be cautious don't get over your head as we might not be able to run to your aid very quickly. So just don't get into too much danger, you are a valuable part of this team." That was the android's sage advice for his friend, it was only natural to help keep his comrade safe and therefore ensuring the team's safety as well. Then he turned his attention back to Hyde who seemed happy about having Maria and him come to his meets and enjoy cake with him.

"Well I'm sure if you offer cake to her, then she will become your most enthuastic supporter because of the fact that she will run along side you and cheer you on if you offer her cake. We won't care if you win or lose, just that you do your best. Maria will want you to bake an awesome cake though, but that's just her and her love of sweets. As for the party..I have my duty to Maria and I wouldn't want to ruin it by bringing her, granted she can be quite polite but her happiness and kindness can come off a bit strong. I apologize once more for not being able to attend." The android said, he knew she was kind, but still she can come off a bit too hyper and forward for some people's tastes. Though the mention of a fluffy black cat was mentioned, the android looked toward Sharaku?

"A fluffy black cat? Hmmm, Maria would enjoy meeting it and would like playing with it. Perhaps you can show it to her the next time we set up a time and place to meet? That is...if you don't mind her playing with it. I'm sure she would adore you if you allowed her a chance to play with your new pet." The android said and then suddenly he was getting a phone call, he answered it. Nodding his head and responding with affirmative words. "Yes, no I understand, I will be right over. Thank you and I hope your father gets better." he said before saying goodbye. He looked back toward the group, "Thank you for sticking around and hanging out with me, but I must depart. Maria's babysitter had a family emergency so I have to go pick up Maria. Have a great day!" he said to them before waving them all goodbye and leaving to go pick up Maria.

((Exit))
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 7:17 pm

Tsk. As if. ''You're thinking too ahead of yourself, that's what I'll say. You sound so sure your idea will work, but this isn't some simple strategy game. You don't know anything about that place, nor have you even been there yet, and you're already making up detailed plans. Based on what? I'd just say you're getting a bit too carried away.'' Sharaku would respond back at Shun sharply. What did the teen really want to do..? He had been whining about not being a fighter during their trip after Lewis, and then he just goes making plans about siding in a supernatural war he knows jack squat about. And who was going to end up doing it..? Surely Shun wouldn't go for it himself, seeing as he was not the fighting type. And he wasn't about to act on it for him with that kind of attitude behind those words.

For a moment he wanted to go and introduce Hyde to some Portuguese curse words for that ridiculous idea, but decided not to, just giving the redhead an exasperated look. Why couldn't Hyde just let that be. He said he wasn't doing anything, and never suggested he wanted to. Much less that kind of idiocy. He didn't have much time to ponder that, however, as Shun butted into that conversation quickly enough. For a few moments, he just looked back and forth bewteen Shun and Hyde, before sighing. ''Just fine. And his name is Kage.'', he would answer simply. He wasn't interested in getting into that kind of discussion. When Sentinel turned to him as well, he would just shrug. ''I could. It's not a big deal.'' It wouldn't make much of a change, so why not?

On another note, it seemed that this was pretty much over. With another person going off, and leaving him with just Hyde and Shun there, he might as well be going too. He did not want to keep arguing, nor talking about parrots. No more of that. He'd rather eat the table than that by this point. ''Well, seeing as that is that, I think I should be going too. I'll see the two of you whenever.'', he would conclude, giving the two a faint nod, before walking off himself.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 28, 2014 6:23 pm

“Well, that was quite abrupt. “ Hyde would say as he finished the last sushi roll and began to pick up all of the dishware and wipe the table. “Well Shun, I’ll be waiting for that party invite. What high schooler gets a chance to pretend to be a noble? I’m also curious to see your outfit, though I don’t think you would be sporting a maestro overcoat. “ Hyde would make a small chuckle as he started to head on to the back. “ I guess my breaks over now I’ll see you at school ok Shun chan?” Today’s meeting was a bit informative, Hyde only hoped that he provided enough information to pull his weight.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Speechless. That's how Shunnosuke was after Sharaku's little scolding.
Did you see that? What an idiot! — He turned to Hyde, clearly referring to Sharaku after the man's departure, with the most surprised and indignant look on his face. Who the hell did Sharaku think he was to speak in such manner to him after being treated like a prince by the teenager?? Shunnosuke was seriously starting to be fed up with that attitude. First he gets things completely wrong and start acting like the student would invade the outer world and hire an army only to get prestige from some aliens. Gee, too much for underestimating his intelligence. He haven't even explained his plan perfectly, to begin with... At least, Alphonse had a way more comprehensive view of his idea.  — Bye, you jerk. Good riddance! — He'd say acidly after Sharaku departed, clearly not at the most pleasant tone, considering it's Shunnosuke's temperamental behavior we're talking about. Seriously, the man had no reason to be mad at him, it's the other way around, and that attitude just fuelled the boy's resolve to go to Alternate Penecia and do his own investigation in the matter. Hyde, however, was more interested in partying hard at his high-class meeting than paying attention. Sighs. — Sometimes I don't even know why I hang out with you all. I'll make sure to invite you eventually...just don't call me "Shun-chan", not here nor there! — That being said, he stood up and prepare for his investigations. After all, he gave his word that he'd investigate Lewis...
Exit.~
Back to top Go down
Grantus

Grantus

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 180px-JudgementCard

You have taken one step closer to the truth as a team and made progress into your investigation. Your hearts have made a move towards a resolve...

'The Survivors' have turned into 'The Worlds' Keepers' Judgment Arcana Team and has ranked up. Everyone has ranked up with one another...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Debriefing (Team Survivors)   Debriefing (Team Survivors) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Debriefing (Team Survivors)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3