Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:36 pm

It was Halloween, one of the most creepiest  times of the year. “Cape check, pants check.” Hyde was busy getting ready for a Halloween party that was supposed to be happening in Penencia Island. Everything was set up in the district to have a sort of spooky feel to it; this would be the first Halloween that Hyde would be spending  with most of the people that circle around the judgment arcana. This meant the usual team, as well as Shun as the new member.  Hyde also took the time to call other people if they were interested. He didn’t shun officially to stay with them, but hopefully he would stay with the team and they could all hang out together more. “ Alright, I’m pretty dressed!”

Hyde would say to himself as he looked at the mirror and  gave a cool wink. He also took out plastic spear and made some cool moves with it. It was an exact replica of his Shohan spear, something that he found on ebay. “Wow, online shopping is pretty cool. “ Afterwards, Hyde headed out to penencia at the meeting place. It was an area that Hyde called everyone around first so they wouldn’t get lost. There was too much to do, a haunted house, a Halloween party at Wave’s peak.  The Halloween parade at the galaxy theme park. They had to decide what they was doing first!”what’s taking them so long?”

Hyde's Costume
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:37 pm

Fact was, Sharaku had almost forgotten it was that time of the year again. Not that he didn't keep up with various festivities, but hell, it wasn't like he actively participated without a reason. Hyde, however took the liberty of reminding him. Which, as funny as it was, meant things. Oh, he didn't mind wearing something else that much, but getting useful stuff for it was...meh. But, what can you do. Needless to say, he had ended up overturning his whole closet and all, but whatever. It worked.

Finding the place, thankfully wasn't hard, as it was in Penecia which was the good thing in all this. He was a bit...concerned as to what Hyde wanted to do though. Then again, you won't see until you look, eh? He lived through all kinds of crazy already. Hyde, thankfully, was not hard to find, with his get up being simple enough to get recogniz- scratch that, it was probably the unmissable red hair. That would always be the easy sign, until Hyde decides to color his hair. And that, would admittedly be really weird. ''Well, having fun, Hyde..?'', he would ask, almost out of nowhere, coming from behind the redhead, baring sharp teeth at the redhead in amusement. Though, Hyde could have heard jingle noises, like from a bell you'd see on a cat's collar if he had been paying enough attention to his surroundings instead of daydreaming.

Costume picture : P:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:02 pm

It was that time of year again. Halloween: the holiday of candy and costumes. Naomi spent a long time planning for this day. Although, she had recently hit the age where she had to finally give up trick or treating and it upset her more than anything else. She missed going door to door and getting free candy. On the other hand, her mother had told her that it meant she got to celebrate Halloween in a more adult way now. Personally, she had no idea what that meant, but it sounded fun. Her mother even acted excited to see her going to hang out at a more grown-up party. She did voice her concern about the outfit Naomi chose though. Even so, she didn’t stop her from wearing it. Now all she had to do was make her way to Penecia.

Leave it to Hyde to be the one to realize they needed to have a party. She was excited to go out with the team and have fun though. She would know she was in the right place as soon as she saw Hyde’s hair and Sharaku’s face. She would approach the two as quietly as she could before springing up on them, “Trick or treat!” She would shout at the other two with a mischievous grin, “Nice to see that everyone is having fun before the party has even started.” She would look around, “Where is everyone else? We can’t start without them.” She reached into her purse and pulled out a bag of rose Turkish delights. She would offer one to Hyde and Sharaku, and anyone else that showed up.

Naomi's Costume:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 10:26 pm

After receiving the invite and donning their costumes Maria and Sentinel were out the door heading over to the meeting place. Maria had been preparing for this day for a long time, Sentinel had caught her practicing her puppy dog eyes in the mirror to ensure she gets candy from even the angriest of neighbors. She insisted on being a witch this year, and had chosen her costume herself! The young girl pranced around in her costume with a bucket designed as a cauldron awaiting candy. The android held a spare in case she needed it, and she might considering she somehow managed to get her bucket half way filled, those puppy dog eyes must be working. Finally, after a couple more stops they arrived at Penecia!

Maria quickly left! She was excited to see Sharaku, Naomi, and Senty's other friends. The witch still had the green bead in her hair that she received from her role-model! Of course seeing her rush out the subdoors caused Sentinel to chase afterher, but eventually he caught up to her. He held her hand as they approached the group, "Hello everyone. Happy Halloween!"

"And trick or treat!" Maria said chiming in with the biggest smile on her face. She immediately began to take in everyone's costumes! Oohing and ahhing at the intricate details some of them took, "You all look amazing!" The young girl said doing a little twirl of excitement before having to correct her oversized witch hat. The android looked toward the others before offering an explanation.

"Sorry for taking so long, Maria insisted that we hit some really good houses we arrive, so that is what took us so long." Though he turned his gaze downward toward Maria, "Though your cauldron seems to have gotten lighter since then, have you been eating the candy already?" The young girl looked at her guardian as her eyes darted side to side, eventually she replied.

"Noooooo." She said giving him a really innocent look, well that certainly explained a bit. The android sighed and shook his head a bit, before smiling down at her, "Try not to eat anymore, alright? I want to check the rest that you get, okay?" The young girl nodded happily before going back to waving her wand at people, and practicing her evil witch laugh. Which sounded more adorable than evil.

Costumes::
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 11:07 am

I hope you aren't planning to start the fun without me? — Ending the sentence with impish giggles, Shunnosuke approached the group quickly identifying from afar their members. Even in the dark, they would probably stand out enough for the boy to recognize each one of them from a safe distance. On the other hand, they would probably hear the teenager as well; his high boots, part of his cowboy (or cowgirl?) attire, were anything but discreet. Add it to the fact each step would make the leather holster attached to his waist shake, therefore making his silver pair of fake guns resonate as well, and there you go. After reaching the group, he remained a tiny moment in silence, analyzing everybody's outfits thoroughly — which was already Shun's normal behavior, and in a special occasion such as Halloween, he would pay extra attention to their attire. — We were supposed to be dressed for Halloween, weren't we? — He said clearly confused, as he looked through his partners, trying to recognize each of their costumes...and failing rather miserably. Naomi was the first he spotted, to which he smiled, perhaps with more hints of arrogance than he should. — This outfit suits you better than that...hood of yours. Congratulations! — He couldn't help but to express his sincere approval. Seriously, that hood is a fashion suicide...and during summer, a real attempt of suicide, indeed. The thing must be incredibly hot in sunny days, how can Naomi withstand it without fainting or dehydrating?

Moving on to Hyde. — I picture you're happy to put on your cape again, aren't you? Nevertheless, the warrior outfit does fit you very well. — He chuckled in a contemptuous manner, before placing his eyes on Sharaku. A vampire, hm? Interesting choice. He could put it off well enough, considering vampires can often be charming and seductive, and Sharaku...well...to think about it made the boy lose himself in thoughts briefly. — ...You're looking great, Sharaku. You really are. — He said, probably not caring about toning down the intensity of his gaze nor minding the way that phrase sounded or even the cat devices he added to his costume. And talking about "cat devices"... — Actually, you both! Classy outfit, Alphonse. Although I wonder why you included "these" to the attire... — Shunnosuke mincingly pointed to the ears, resisting his urge to laugh. The boy couldn't really imagine someone as formal as Alphonse to wear such things, but apparently you can never judge by a first contact. By the end, Shun finally noticed someone he wasn't introduced to before. A little girl in witch outfit? Despite being unknown to the student, if she was there, it wasn't hard to deduce she was related in some sort to any of his acquaintances. — Hum...is this someone's younger sister we'll baby-sit? — For once, a honest question.

Shun's outfit, homage to Gran who likes me in a cowboy attire and because I didn't have a better pic of this FC in an appropriate and/or non-cd costume, lol. Also, disregard the extremely long hair. It's a wig I'm not using, ahem.:
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:01 pm

It was like Hyde said the magic words or something, everyone started t come one after the other. The first person that arrived was Sharaku, he was dressed up like a vampire cat. There was a forewarning of a jingling bells but all that did was make Hyde thing about the wrong holiday. He was pretty shocked when he heard Raku’s voice and jumped back but he was cool after he noticed that it was Sharaku. “Raku! You are the first one to arrive! Glad you could make it, great costume. Vampire cat, does that mean that you prey on cows for their milk? Either way as long as you aren’t after my blood I’m cool. By the way, could you make the tail move on its own?“ Hyde would say as he looks down at Sharaku’s tail with a playful smile. When Raku asked if he was having fun, Hyde opened up a small pouch on his belt and showed Sharaku the candy he got. “I wish I had a bigger bag, but I think I managed to get all of my favorites. Want one?”

The next to arrive was Naomi; she was wearing a rather cute maid outfit. “Wow, that’s an amazing outfit! Did you make it yourself? And those ears, they look so realistic. “ Hyde refrained from touching Naomi’s elf ears, even though he wanted to out of curiosity. When Naomi offered some Turkish Delights, Hyde took a piece and plopped it in his mouth. “Don’t mind if I do!” After that, Alphonse came with a little girl. “Hey! Al! Great costume! That mask definitely brings out the mysterious final boss of an evil organization feel, or maybe you are just a prosecutor? Though, I didn’t know you could grow facial hair?!” Can robots grow facial hair? Well that’s another story for another time Hyde squatted down to Maria’s height and smiled. “Trick or Treat! You must be Maria! I hear nothing but good things about you, I’m Hyde! We’re going to have a lot of fun today, ok?!” Hyde would say with a very warm and inviting tone, he really wanted everyone to have a good time. The last one to arrive was Shun, Hyde turned around with the same look of enjoyment that he had before. “ Well check you out Shun-Chan, you look like you’re ready for a good old fashioned ho-down! I wonder if you could do any rope tricks? Not to practice on me of course, the last thing I would want is to get hog tied. “ Hyde would say with a small laugh.

When Shun mentioned Hyde’s favorite cape, his smile got even brighter. Hyde turned around to make his cape flutter and did a ground pose. After that, Hyde dramatically got up and tossed his cape behind him. “You know it! There was a time when I would never leave home without it, so it feels good to wear it again! “ Everyone was here, and it was time to get down to business. “Alright guys! Haunted house first? Its right behind us, and I heard that it’s even better than last years haunted house! We should start the night off with a really good scare! What do ya say?!

Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySat Nov 01, 2014 10:58 pm

And here it goes again. Why would he even expect Hyde to not say something weird right away? ''........'' Sharaku would literally almost blank out when Hyde said something about cows and milk. The hell that had to do wit-Agh, nevermind. He should just accept that Hyde did NOT make sense at times. ''Keep your blood. You're not my type anyway.'', he would shoot back, rolling his eyes a little. ''And...I'd rather not.'', he would quip simultaneously at both the tail, and candy suggestion. Well, for one, he was so not 'shaking his butt' for Hyde, and second, he wasn't into candy that much. With Naomi's arrival, he would turn his head towards her sharply as she 'jumped' them. ''Impatient, are we?'', he would mutter as she complained about the others not being there yet, giving her outfit a passing glance. A bit unusual, but eh, what was there to say about maids?

With yet another offer of some candies, he would wave his hand in refusal. This was not the way to make him eat any. As long as he was simply being offered, he would most likely keep declining casually. With the arrival of Sentinel, he would smile lightly seeing Maria with him. As well as the fact that the combination of that outfit and black cat ears was....er, funny? Honestly, it looked a bit out of place, but to each their own. ''Hello.'', he would nod to the android. ''And you too, little miss.'', he would smile faintly at Maria as she observed them, letting Hyde's enthusiasm take care of the rest. He almost failed to notice Shun, until the younger spoke up, getting his attention. When Shun commented on his attire, he would raise an eyebrow briefly. ''I'll take that. Though, I'd say your choice of look is fairly interesting as well.'', he would state with a slight chuckle, not sure what to think about the staring. He had the distinct feeling that this wasn't the first time anymore, but thankfully didn't feel as disturbed as he could have. Eh, as they say, take what you get. Maybe?

''Hmm, not really.'', he would offer an answer to Shun inquiring about Maria. Well, she wasn't anyone's sibling after all. ''She's here with Alphonse though. Perhaps he should explain.'' Eh, that was probably the better path to take. ''If that is what you wish. Don't expect me to comfort you when you piss your pants, however.'', he would declare, scoffing a little, when Hyde gave his haunted house suggestion. He really didn't care. He didn't get scared easily, so whatever. Nor did he really enjoy people screaming in his ears either. Oh well, what can you do?
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 4:26 am

Naomi would laugh when Hyde suggested that she made the costume herself, “Sorry. I can’t make clothing. I’m only good at fixing seams and repairing stuffed animals. Although, I did have to let it out a little…” Her eyes would wander down her outfit and stop at the chest area. It was subtle, so she didn’t think they would notice, but she was still worried that she may have botched the job. As long as it looked fine, she wouldn’t worry. She would give a sly smile to Sharaku’s muttering, “I’m not impatient, just excited. I don’t get to party with everyone often enough.” Semantic were such an annoying thing, but she was more than happy to point out the difference this time. As Alphonse showed up, her eyes would look at the little girl with him instead. She couldn’t help but lean down to give the small child a hug, “Maria looks so cute as a witch.” At some point every little girl dressed up as a witch. Her attention was pretty definitively taken by the little girl more than Alphonse himself, “So, you’ve collected your spoils for the day? I hope you didn’t get one of those fruit or dental health houses. They are the worst.” She would drop some of the Turkish delights in the girl’s cauldron, “Make sure not to eat all of it at once, or you’ll get a nasty tummy ache.” She knew from personal experience. She would then stand so she could whisper in Alphonse’s ear, “And you better keep track of how much candy she has. She may try to sneak some of it out, hoping you won’t notice.”

Her mood would suddenly turn sour when Kurosawa should up. They had only met twice now, but every time they did he would insult something about her. She was quickly finding it difficult to get along with this person. She would smirk regardless, “Thank you. I thought I would try on the most boring outfit in my closet today. Tomorrow, I think I’ll try on the purple heels I have with the orange jumpsuit and neon pink belt.” She really did have those things in her closet, but they were each part of her past Halloween costumes. She would never actually wear them all together. Even she had more fashion sense than that, but she really wanted to see the look on Kurosawa’s face when she said that. It hadn’t taken her long to figure out that this guy cared about clothing. As soon as she saw what face her would make, she would speak up, “Don’t worry. I’m only joking. I’m sure the jumpsuit is in the wash.” When Hyde mentioned a haunted house, Naomi would perk up, “You sure you can handle it?” Her tone was half mocking, but it was obviously playful. Things like that excited her, but she didn’t know if the others could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 2:05 pm

The android offered a wave back toward Sharaku who was rocking a pair of cat ears like himself. Maria smiled back and waved her wand at Sharaku, while she was preoccupied with Sharaku and his kitty ears, Sentinel turned toward Hyde to address his questions, "It's fake, Hyde, but yes a somewhat evil cyborg or organization leader was what I was aiming for. Though I also believe the word, "suave" could be used to describe my appearance today. Though you are looking quite strong today, what are you some sort of fantasy warrior?" Granted the android was not that close to suave, in hindsight perhaps this entire costume was a horrible idea. Though when Hyde addressed Maria she smiled bright, and did another twirl, "Nice to meet you Hyde! I'd like to have a lot of fun! Let's get a lot of candy!" She said smiling, before setting her eyes on Naomi. They brightened and she practically jumped into the hug, "Naomi! You look so pretty!" The young girl said loudly, and would do a little curtsy, "Thank you, and my spoils have just begun! The night is still young and there is plenty of candy to get from houses! I'm immune to tummy aches!" The young witch said, watching Naomi stand up to talk to Senty.

The android nodded his head at what Naomi said, "Of course, but don't worry I have no intentions of allowing her to get sick." Finally, Kurosawa arrived and pointed out his additional headwear, "Ah, yes Maria here insisted that I wear them, it was something about a witch not being complete unless she has a black cat. Not sure how this turns me into a black cat, but" The young witch appraised Kurosawa as he was in a wild west outfit, but as Sentinel spoke she smiled! "A witch needs her black kitty cat of course! Just like how a cowboy needs his trusty steed!" The young girl said excitedly, before looking at the cowboy in a bit of confusion, “Where is your steed? How are you supposed to stop the bad guys who have tied a woman to the train tracks?” The young girl said leaning around the cowboy obviously expecting a horse to start trotting toward them. When the cowboy asked his question the android stepped forward to answer it.

“Ah, yes. This is Maria Farren, I’m her guardian so she shall be attending the events with us since it is Halloween after all. Not to mention she insisted to come and see Naomi, Sharaku, and the rest of my friends.” The android said smiling, but the words haunted house drew his attention toward Maria not knowing how she would react to that. She had the brightest smile on her face, “To the haunted house! We have nothing to fear, Hyde, Sharaku, and Senty will protect us!” She shouted a look of utter most childish confidence on her face. Granted, three of the party had just been volunteered to be the front guard.

“I think that settles it, to the haunted house then?” The android said looking at the others of the party, waiting for them to come to a general consensus.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 9:28 pm

When Shunnosuke made his arrival, the first to notice his presence was, seemingly, Hyde, to whom he would smile at his compliments cocksurely.

Oh dear, the only thing I could consider practicing is my accuracy with these. — He replied with overconfidence, placing one hand at his left holster. Of course they were mere reproductions of true guns, not a real pair. Hyde and everybody else didn't need to know, though. Then, he proceeded to talk to Naomi and...darn...the girl had such a bad taste for clothes, way beyond the green hood, he couldn't even express in words. His mildly opened mouth and his shocked expression in general would say it all. If he even considered Naomi as a friend, he would seriously take her to shopping, 'cause, honestly...she needed it. If it weren't for the little witch girl and her tutor, the blonde wouldn't have snapped out of it. Cheerful girl, isn't she? Waaaaay too cheerful for his tastes, in fact. On Hyde's cheerfulness level, for the full disclosure. The whole talk about steed was a bit confusing to the boy, as he was just wearing a fantasy, nothing more. But well...kids. He could understand she was really a party girl.
I am not supposed, sweetie. If they tied a woman to such a horrible death, I'm sure she must have done something equally despicable. — He chuckled in a superiority tone, placing both hands at his waist. What a silly question, wasn't it? Shun? Saving anyone? Stopping the bad guys? Com'on, villains are the best characters ever. If anything, he would applaud them while eating popcorn and waiting for the train to ravage the tied lady's body. As for the horse...he could actually try one. If it's a white pony, that is; no way he was going to risk falling from the saddle and fracturing his spine. As Alphonse introduced his little companion, Shunnosuke would look back and forth between him and her. Indeed they were so different, physically speaking, that the boy quickly discarded the idea of kinship. — So, in other words, yes, we'll baby-sit her for the night. Well then. — He sighed in that realization, quickly wearing a faint smile to not make his disapproval too apparent. They were really going to look out for a child in their "party", weren't they? Why wasn't he warned beforehand, then? He could already tell it was going to be a major failure.

...and talking about failure...haunted house? Oh darn. That wasn't going to end well on Shun's side, for reasons too clear an explanation wasn't needed. He would refuse strongly if he had any chance to voice his concerns...which wasn't the case, everybody else's resolve was too firm. — Excuse me, do I have an opinion here? I do believe I'm part of the group, already. — He could almost sound indignant. Nobody asked his thoughts on that choice for a night out, it's almost he wasn't even there. That is, until he heard Maria speaking. Though he didn't know why Alphonse's nickname was dubbed "Senty", the teenager did enjoy the little girl's suggestion. — Ahem, since you all are seriously considering that haunted house idea... — The boy walked over to Naomi's and Maria's company. — ...I'll just stay with the girls in the back row while you go ahead. Don't let us down, boys, we're counting on you. ♥ — He said, with the sweetest wave he could.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:26 am

Hyde pounded his chest as he took a heroic pose. “Are you kidding, i’m a warrior knight. There is no way that I’ll let anything scare me! Now let’s go, the sooner we can go through this haunted house, the sooner we can head to that undead marching festival at the amusement park!” Hyde would say as he took point and led the rest of the brave souls that was willing to come inside of the haunted house. The shift of the place was erie, practically the best that money can buy since it was located in penecia. It definitely had that, *old hotel* feel to it. There was cobwebs on the walls with strange colored spiders, each  step that you took on the floor had a strange and cranky feeling. There were also broken glass all over the floor and blood on the walls. They would actually see someone laying on the floor, or the thoughts to be “Someone” laying on the floor. “Hmm?” Hyde would say as he walked a little quicker to inspect the body.  “Yeesh….” Hyde would say as he turns back and pointed at the body on the ground. “They did a really good job, hahha…. check this out…maybe the crows were mechanical…. But they did a good job.”

Picture
Spoiler:

It was a scary sight to behold, even though the setup was a bit creepy to begin with. This fake dead body was also laying close next to a door.  As a matter of fact, the door was giving off a small stench  of decomposing and decay.  It piqued Hyde’s interest  as he opened the door  and made a short gasp. “They really went in on the detail…….” Inside the room was a bunch of bloody sacks, they were practically human sized and laid all over the floor. The use of pigs blood was high in detail, but nobody would know the difference.  Hyde would then put his hands in his pocket as he looked back at the group. “Shall we keep going?”

Picture
Spoiler:

Weakness
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:16 pm

''Whatever...'' Sharaku would mutter simply, as Hyde decided to take the lead right away, not really listening as to whether there were any complaints. Then again, he had a feeling Shun would get outvoted anyway, even if it actually came to that. He for one, didn't care at all, though he would rather just get this over with. What was the point of trying to scare yourself? He could understand going to scare someone else could provide a form of entertainment, but what is so great in putting yourself at such a disposition willingly? How exciting. And he was obviously being sarcastic right here. Still, there was no stopping Hyde once the redhead was in motion, so he might as well just go along for now. Hopefully, no one would end up crying or actually seriously frightened. Otherwise, Hyde was the one dealing with the problem he created.

He would follow Hyde with a flat expression. And honestly? He was more annoyed than scared by the scenery. If anything, he didn't necessarily find the idea funny, no matter how detailed it was. ''No thank you, go poke it yourself if it interests you so much.'', he would state plainly, resisting the urge to roll his eyes when Hyde, of course without a care, went ahead to happily point out a dead looking body to everyone. Eh, to each their own, but he wasn't going to go stare at something like that for no reason. It wouldn't make him feel any happier, definitely. He would make a slightly displeased frown at the smell. Was that really necessary? ''I wonder what for. I can't say I find this too entertaining.'', he would scoff when Hyde commented on it being detailed. Why would...? Ugh, nevermind. ''I honestly don't care.'', he would state rather indifferently when Hyde inquired whether to go on or not. He doubted he was going to start finding this funny anytime soon with this kind of thematics. Just, no.

Strength:
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 4:11 am

“Immune to tummy aches? I wish I had that power.” She would laugh at the little girl’s comment. Naomi would cheer when it was decided that they would be going to the haunted house, despite some of the other’s protests. She loved haunted houses, especially since she could tell how fake they were. In fact, it was probably because she had a real fear, and these things were nowhere near as scary as that thing. She would give Kurosawa a skeptical look when he said he’d wait with the girls, “I’m not staying in the back. If you do that the monsters can get you from behind.” She would give a small, devious smile before walking forward to join the others that were gathering towards the front, “Make sure to take care of those two, Alphonse.” She was referring to Maria and Kurosawa, since they both seemed to need some kind of protection. Once they entered the haunted building, her eyes would begin wandering back and forth, taking in this year’s spectacle. She had to say, it was a little bit underwhelming. When Hyde pointed out the crows, she would let out a sigh of disappointment, “It’s not as creepy when you know it’s fake. I miss back when I was little and this stuff was terrifying.” Now it just seemed like they were trying to fit as much gore into the event as possible.

She suddenly had an idea to make this more interesting. She would lower her voice to enter storyteller mode, “I remember this one time when I was younger, I wanted to walk the entire way by myself to prove I was all grown up. I made it half way before I started to feel weird. I had ignored the feeling and kept walking. At some point, I took a wrong turn and ended up in an empty black room with red writing on the walls. It said to turn around. At that moment, I felt warm, damp air on the back of my neck and heard a raspy breath in my ear. It was breath in and out, in and out, with a scratchy sound. I slowly craned my neck to my left, only to find a man with bloody holes where his eyes should be leaning over me.” At that moment, she would loudly clap her hands to see how many of them jumped from the surprise of it. Once she did that, she would shrug, “That didn’t actually happen. Just a small Halloween story, since this is kind of dull. They need real horror, not just blood. I’d say move on.” She had to agree with Sharaku about not finding this entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 3:59 am

Maria giggled at Naomi's response, though when Shunny mentioned how he, the HERO, would allow the woman tied to the tracks get hit by the train she looked horrified. She seemed to shy away from Kurosawa moving closer to Naomi favoring her or Senty to act as a guardian. Then Hyde began to lead them through the group, to his surprise Sentinel was left in the back to protect Kurosawa and Maria. Not that he minded being close to Maria, but he did not expect Naomi to be so interested in the Haunted House. Maria moved herself away from Kurosawa, not really sure what to think about the rich young man. Though she had to giggle when Hyde mentioned being a brave knight who would not tremble in the face of danger. Sentinel smiled, that was Hyde being Hyde, "Yes, come on now Hyde led us through this mansion of ghouls and haunts. Prove to us how brave you are!" He said encouraging the red haired young man to pursue his goals.

When they came across the first body, Maria put on a brave face, though she was a little frightened by the body. Though she seemed to visibly relax when Naomi pointed out that it was fake. Evidently Sharaku was not amused, and Naomi wasn't too impressed. Sentinel took Maria's hand, reassuring her she was safe! No harm would be fall her here! When Naomi dipped into story-teller mode it was evident that Maria was drawn into, and let out a soft squeal of horror when Naomi brought it to an end. The young girl flushed red from embarrassment, and the android looked toward those who were fairly brave, "Do you three have any tips for Maria? She seems a bit unnerved at the moment." The android asked the three of them head of him, "And how are you holding up Kurosawa?"
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 12:49 am

Shunnosuke narrowed his gaze towards Naomi when she mentioned the monsters would get them from behind. Whether she was trying to scare him or not, it worked, even if the boy wasn't trying to let it out there. — Yeah, sure... — A few months ago, he would reply "as if monsters exist". Getting involved with the supernatural activities has this effect on people, they end up losing their innate skepticism to believe in every out-of-reality occurrence. Nevertheless, he decided to follow the group under Hyde's cheerful leadership. It's not like they really cared for his opinion anyway; plus he was already there rocking with his outfit, it'd be a waste if he just returned home. The place was just...awful. Not in a lame sense, as everything in the haunted house seemed too well-prepared to scare visitors away, but awful in atmosphere. Horrifying would be a pretty accurate definition or maybe he was just too easy to impress, whatever.

When he saw the dead body, he immediately put one hand up his mouth, completely disgusted. That is, until it was pointed out the corpse was fake under all details. There's no way something like that was real, right? He looked at the others, each of them portraying a different reaction, with Hyde being, by the looks of it, the only one interested in going further with their little explore game. Shunnosuke was obviously a bit shaken and uneasy. Naomi's story did nothing to alleviate the fact the teenager, under his stern façade, was easily impressionable. Really, why did she have to tell such a creepy tale now? If he was already silent before, after her little horror tale the blonde totally lost any will to speak and interact with the others.

I-I'm okay... — Shunnosuke sighed when Alphonse asked him about it, drawing himself near to the robot and grabbing his arm out of his own volition, perhaps a bit too close. — But just in case. How long this will take, oh Lord...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next