Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Enigma

Enigma

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 3:03 am

“Aww come on Raku, it’s not that bad. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling that it’s going to get even better. “ Hyde would say to Raku when he expressed his concerns. However, Hyde also managed to find himself drawn in to the scary story when he shrieked a little bit and looked at Naomi with a concern look on his ace. “Naomi, I could have sworn you was this cute maid. But when you get into those scary moments, it feels like I can imagine you serving someone’s brains or something. And you punch hard….” Hyde would say as he hid behind Sharaku with a low tone. However, he coughed and snapped back into it when Maria squealed too. It wouldn’t be fair to Maria if he didn’t remain brave. “Well, the first thing you do Maria is to show them your spooky witch powers. If you cast a spell, all the scary monsters will go away. That’s why out of every one of the group, you’re the strongest Maria Chan!” Hyde would say as he looked at her with a reassuring smile. He didn’t want her to get too scared now. He would look at shun with a small frown, looks like he was a bit scared too. “Oh, not too long Shun, this is like a 10-15 minute walkthrough at best. “ Hyde would then continue to lead the way.
As they kept walking , they see a little girl in the corner, or what appeared to be a little girl in the corner as the door closed shut behind the group. This must be one of the events…” What happened next was a bit horrifying… there were two girls ahead of them trying to talk to the girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs3O-VFhgpY

watch this ^
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:17 pm

''I think I'd rather not question your definition of 'better'.'' Sharaku didn't feel like pretending to be impressed at Hyde's optimistic declaration. Besides, what did it even mean? Better, as in more scary? If so, then he really doubted that. Yes, everyone was scared of something, but this was rather far away from what he'd consider worth being afraid of. He would proceed to listen to Naomi's story with one ear, not giving much of a reaction at the story itself, though he would twitch slightly at the clapping sound, not necessarily expecting it, as he hadn't been looking at her directly. ''What are you doing...?'', he would ask in a deadpan tone, as Hyde moved himself behind him. Which quickly turned into a 'What in the world is wrong with everyone' expression when the redhead switched into talking to Maria after Sentinel gave his inquiry. No offense, but he was probably more likely to be haunted by this ridiculousness than the supposed scary stuff.

Seeing Shun clinging onto the android out of the corner of his eye only made him want to sigh. He was not getting Hyde's enthusiasm in this. Face it, he was...whatever, Naomi was obviously not finding this good enough, Sentinel seemed rather neutral so far, Maria and Shun were at varying levels of discomfort. What exactly was...good in this? Well, at least it wasn't going to be overly long, if he was to believe Hyde's time assumption. Either way, time to move on.

''...............'' This was just...no comment. Don't get him wrong, the scene didn't strike him as scary, as in making him be afraid. But he wasn't fine with it either. Screw the fact that this was supposed to be frightening, he was so NOT amused by this anymore. Honestly, if he could, he'd just walk off somewhere and leave the rest to have fun with this, because he was quickly starting to have just enough.

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 3170889475_1_6_X13qpBiA

He wasn't even going to comment on this. Just simply stare ahead in a rather apathetic way.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:04 am

Naomi would turn completely red when she realized that she may have gone overboard with the storytelling. She could see that two members of the group were easily spooked by this entire thing. Even if they were trying to hide it, they were giving off classic tells. She felt guilty for scaring them. She’d bend down and rub Maria’s head, “It’s okay to be afraid sometimes. You have lots of people who care about you here.” She’d lift Maria’s hands and place them over her heart, “Do you feel that pounding? That happens when people are afraid, but also when they’re excited. That’s how you tell you’re having fun. As long as you know the things near you won’t hurt you, it’ll be okay.” She wanted to tell the little girl something that may make her enjoy this more than be afraid of it. Naomi’s heart was beating fast, but it wasn’t fear doing that. It was the adrenaline from being with everybody.

As they kept walking, they would come across some kind of act that was going on. For a moment, she was sure that this was really a lost little girl, but her mind quickly changed when there was no reaction to anything being said to her. This was an old trick, and it was still one that unnerved many people. Though this was well known to Naomi, she didn’t know how the two members of the group who showed signs of being afraid would react. She would turn away from the scene that was unfolding in front of them and go up Maria and Kurosawa, who were both next to Alphonse. She whispered to the robot, “If Maria is already afraid, don’t let her look.” Hopefully, he would get the picture and keep her from seeing what was going to happen. Now, she had to take care of Kurosawa. She didn’t have a clever plan for that one. Well, she had a plan, but not a very clever one. She would go up to Kurosawa and wrap her arm around his shoulder. If he didn’t immediately shake her off, she would pull so he was turned toward the door that had just shut behind them. She leaned in close and gave a knowing grin, “You know what’s good about scary places? They are the classic stage for getting close to the person you like.” If she could distract him for just a bit longer, maybe he wouldn’t notice the scary thing happening behind them, “Unfortunately, I don’t think that will work on Sharaku…” She would say and trail off. She had kept her voice down so that only Kurosawa could hear, but she was already picturing the look on his face when that come out of her mouth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 4:38 am

The android was rather surprised when Kurosawa grabbed on to him, the android looked toward the scared young man. "I don't believe it should take too long. Don't worry, you can cling to me, I'm not one who feels fear. Remember nothing here can hurt you, and it is all for show." Sentinel said looking back toward Maria, who seemed a bit concerned. The only things that would scare the android was Maria being in danger, or seeing her father...granted neither one of those things were likely. The android smiled at Hyde as he attempted to comfort Maria, who smiled at him, nodding still a little afraid, but less so now. "Thank you Hyde, I'm sure she will cook up a spell to keep all the monsters away, after all she is a big girl now." The android was awfully surprised when Naomi knelt down and rubbed Maria's head, offering her own words of comfort. The young girl smiled as she felt her heart hammering in her chest, she was afraid, but when she knew that she couldn't be hurt, that meant she was having fun? Maria looked up at Senty looking for reassurance, the android smiled down toward her. "You know, I'm not going to let anything happen to you." Her caretaker said, offering Maria a bright smile. The young girl nodded, and gave Naomi a quick hug!

Then they came upon the next scene, which Naomi cautioned Sentinel to stop Maria from looking if she was afraid. The android began to move to keep her from watching, but Maria set a hand on his. "It's alright Senty, I wanna see...I'm okay now....I think." Maria said looking upon the scene, she still flinched a bit, but she did not squeal like she had before. The android was surprised, was this an example of the power that he believed humans to have, for Maria to be motivated by so few words...

Humans...what extraordinary beings they were. Sentinel saw Sharaku seemingly impassive through all of this. He truly didn't react all that much, but the android couldn't help, but think this was because of a different reason all together. "Sharaku, are you alright?" The android asked...curious to see what was wrong with his friend.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Shunnosuke felt a bit relieved when Alphonse showed his generosity towards him. At least someone on the group cared for his well-being. Well, Hyde was busy keeping everyone entertained, so he kind of understood him...up to a certain extent, though. For someone whom he holds to a high position as his closest friend (even if he hasn't really made an official statement in regards to his friendship with Hyde), the redhead should be more concerned about the blond boy, just as much as he's for that kid Maria. Naomi, well, she wasn't really a friend and didn't seem to care. Then again, Sharaku didn't seem to care either. For anything, be it the pranks Hyde was playing in the party or even...Shun himself. He sure was acting a bit indifferent and that was nothing but disappointing.

...Huh? — He glanced at Naomi, not really sure of what she meant by that. Well, if she was just hinting she was interested in him, poor girl, it was nowhere close to be mutual. That would explain why she kind of jumped to him aiming for an unnecessary close contact and started some coincidental chit-chat about "liking someone", "scary places" and whatnot. If it weren't for her second statement, that's probably what he would think; instead, he was completely...baffled. Why would she mention Sharaku, as if they had some imaginary intimate friendship? Did he give it away for one moment without noticing? — ...What? How dare you...! — Shunnosuke replied, a bit louder than he should. Surely the girl managed to press the boy's buttons with that act. Following after, the student would hold her hand and remove her arm from his shoulders calmly. Enough of that, for real. He even mellowed his initial feeling of fright after such absurdity Naomi implied, although not exactly in the direction the girl expected it to go, and decided to pay attention to that frightening scene...and there he was, freezing again. Shivers sent down his spine. — ... — That...demon or whatever...that was fake too? After fighting Shadows and whatnot, Shun couldn't even tell. All he knew is that he was really on the edge for a nervous breakdown and if his throat wasn't dry enough, he'd have screamed as high as his lungs would allow.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Rand is not mandatory, you do not have to follow it! Was only for fun   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 10:41 pm

“Ahhh!!!” Hyde would make a terrified scream as well; he was truly scared of the scene. It looked like something out of a horror movie. However, after a minute or two or panting, he would regain his smile once more. “ That was a blast! It’s these thrills that really make you feel alive. How did you guys take it?”  “ Hyde would turn around and look towards the gang; he scanned each face to see what kind of reaction they would have.  The first face was sharaku and….moving on. The second face was Naomi’s, though it was a bit questionable. Hyde would then look to Maria with a thumbs up and looks at Shun last. “Oye! The adults aren’t having fun? Gosh guys, we need to lighten up here or else Maria would never want to grow up.  But the fun’s just starting, come on. “ Hyde would say with playful laughter as he continued to lead the way.

OOC: Here is what I’m going to do* This is going to be a 10 minute time skip of going through the haunted house so we can head off to the amusement park. The level of fear, enjoyment, whatever that portrays to your character best will be decided in rand. The higher the number, the more positive the reaction to the haunted house, sounds fun to leave it to chance right?

Positive/Negative Levels Result
Spoiler:

After the haunted house....

“Well, I had a good time. Perhaps we should head off to the parade now, I think it should be starting soon. Did you guys enjoy yourselves? Was it fun?”
Hyde would then make a spooky sound after. “Was it scaaaaary?”

Rand is not mandatory, you do not have to follow it! Was only for fun

P.s- i rolled a 1, just editing to change it because i dont wana see shun upset >.<

Last edited by Hyde on Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:15 pm

((OoC: As interesting as randomizing sounds, I'll pass. I can't see it working in this situation, no matter how I look at it. It kind of defeats the purpose for me if you get a number that is completely opposite of how your character would actually react. That'd actually be...OoC. lol I might do it for fun in a preview for myself, but that's about it : P))

Sharaku would continue mostly staring ahead, frowning a little when Hyde actually screamed, only turning his head around when Sentinel asked him a question. Was he alright? That was actually a good question. He honestly wasn't sure whether the answer was more 'yes' or 'no'. Though, perhaps it was a bit more towards the latter, considering that he was feeling sort of sick right now. Still, he was not frightened of the display, it just made him think of things...he'd rather not. The rest might find this simply scary, but he just couldn't see it that way. ''I'll be fine...'', he would respond somewhat dully, after giving the android a fleeting stare, which was soon interrupted by Hyde's...usual cheerfulness, just as Sharaku went to look towards Naomi and Shun briefly. He was trying his best to not get too irritated, but he already wasn't feeling too well, and Hyde was just so...ugh. Lighten up, have fun and whatever. Easier said than done damn it. Why can't the redhead just understand that not everyone can be so easily cheery like he is, both outwardly and inwardly. You won't get someone to have fun just by telling them to, even if in an amusing way...at least that's what he supposed Hyde was trying for. It's simply not how it works, not for everyone. He had chosen to not give a straight answer to Sentinel a while ago, but Hyde just did it, so the android would just be getting some along the way, as long as he listened which would be hard not to considering they were grouped up.

''Well, Mr. Obvious, I am definitely not having fun right now, and simply flailing about lightening up is not going to change that.'', he would comment stiffly, his words dripping sarcasm at that moment. Hyde always knew how to get under his skin, and usually it was not in a positive way. He was aware the redhead did not mean anything bad, but he couldn't help himself. Just, enough. Nor did he enjoy getting into an argument, and usually prefered to wave such an occurence off, but when he did get riled up for whatever reason, he could be damn vicious. He wasn't getting tossed around as long as he had a say in a matter. For the rest of the walk inside, he would not address the redhead, instead choosing to lag behind, moreso closer to Shun and the rest. He did want to say a few things to the overenthusiastic teen, but decided that could wait until they were outside. Instead, he would turn his attention towards something else to distract himself. He was already feeling woozy enough. ''Are you okay..? You've been way more quiet than usually.'', he would eventually address Shun, after taking a quick look over the rest of the group. Sure, it would have been much more boggling had Hyde been the one to shut up, but it didn't sit the younger teen either. Then again, he himself had not said much so far, but this gave him a good reason to divert attention as well, at least until he had a talk with Hyde once they got out of this place.

X mins later ~

...And of course, they just barely stepped outside, and Hyde was at it again. Seriously, wasn't this enough already? ''No, on all three.'', he would answer flatly, taking a step towards the redhead. ''Hyde, mind answering me a question? Do you ever consider the possibility that not everyone is finding whatever you're so enthusiastic about amusing or mood lifting?'', he would turn to question the redhead, through slightly gritted teeth. ''Because honestly? I'm seriously feeling sick to my stomach now, and your speeches are not making it any better. I get that you want everyone to enjoy themselves, but simply babbling about it won't work on everyone. I cannot think in such overboard terms and cheeriness as you, and you should probably try getting it through your thick skull already, or this won't eventually be ending well.'', he would say thickly, doing his best to stay calm. While he wanted to call Hyde out on it, he still didn't want yelling...and he wasn't feeling well anyway. ''I'm not asking you to stop, but maybe you should try being more mindful of others before going off with your talks, at the very least.'' Heh, he was still being nice, nevertheless. If he had wanted to, he could have gone and verbally dug Hyde into the ground, but...what was the point of doing that? He wouldn't unless he literally snapped. Only then, hell could happen. After that, he would be quiet for a while, taking a few deep breaths, though he wouldn't say fresh air was making him feel much better. He would follow if they went somewhere, however. He wasn't pissed at the whole outing in general. There were just certain circumistances that threw him off, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 4:28 am

((I am in agreement with Safi on this one. I think it is up to the Player to know how the character reacts and feels about a situation, including this one))

A sigh would escape Naomi’s mouth as Kurasawa left her grasp and turned back around just in time to see what she was trying to avoid, “I tried to keep you from seeing it.” Maybe she hadn’t gone about it in the right way, but it was hard to think on the fly. She didn’t know him very well, but she remembered seeing the admiration in his eyes when they were in the alternate Lunapa. She still shouldn’t have used that. She tried, and that was all she could do. On the other hand, Maria was rather brave. Before even thinking about it, she would reach out to hug the little girl, “See? Isn’t it fun when you know you aren’t in danger?” She would smile at her and then look up at Sentinel, “You raised her right.” She didn’t know what else to say. Maria was cute, polite, and she was willing to overcome fears. She was such a good girl.

Suddenly, the tension in their group was shooting up again. That was never a good sign. Last time that happened, she punched Hyde in the face. She doubted Sharaku was like that though. Thankfully, he had a more leveled head. She could always count on him to be the one person to stay calm (well, him and Sentinel). Her inner cupid was squeeling when he asked if Kurosawa was doing alright, however. She couldn’t help but route for people that obviously liked somebody. Considering how close the two were as they were walking out, it took a lot of effort for her to not let them notice how much she was cheering them on.

Post Haunted House~

Naomi was having fun, despite the lack of actually scary events. She couldn’t help it. Being with people was just something she enjoyed. On the other hand, someone who clearly wasn’t having any fun would speak up. She didn’t blame him. It wasn;t like he hid how he felt about this entire event. And, he was managing to keep his anger from exploding. She couldn’t blame him though. Naomi knew firsthand how infuriating Hyde could be, especially since he didn’t listen. This was supposed to be fun for everybody though, so she got an idea, “Well, Hyde chose the haunted house, and that was a bust. How about Sharaku chooses the next thing we do? That seems fair to me.” She was trying to keep this situation controlled, plus she wouldn’t mind seeing what Sharaku considered fun, “All those in favor sat aye.” She would be the first to say it too. This was supposed to be a fun day, which meant everyone had a say.
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 3:05 am

Sentinel and Maria were both surprised when Hyde, the head of their vanguard, screamed a bit. A bit odd to have him give a rallying speech only to turn around and get afraid. The android would have found it funny if he had not been assigned to protect Maria and Kurasawa, who also got a scare when he saw the scene. Though it appeared as though they had a bit of a dispute of some sort. Sentinel nodded toward Sharaku, he could not help, but think that his comrade wasn't feeling too well. Though while he was distracted evidently Maria had been scooped up by Naomi into a hug. The witch giggled a wide smile on her face, "Yep! This is a lot of fun!" She said before glancing around and sensing the tension a bit. Well it was fun for her at the very least. When Naomi addressed Sentinel he nodded.

"Well I did my best, I'm glad you think that way." The android said offering a soft smile. That seemed to be the end of the notable incidents all and all the girl and her guardian.

After the House

Though Maria have giggled at Sharaku and the cowboy, it seemed she was not blind to what was going on, her guardian on the other hand was as blind as a bat. He had no idea what was going on, but the time after they left the haunted house turned out to be a time of tension. While Maria smiled at Hyde for the thumbs up, but Sharaku seemed to unload upon Hyde. The android stood on the sidelines, waiting for Sharaku to say his piece. The android merely nodded toward Naomi, "Aye." Maria on the other hand said something a bit more of her character, "Yes! Let the vampire kitty decide!" Obviously referring to Sharaku, though she would move over to Naomi to further show her agreement. The android looked toward Hyde, a bit concerned, but would help Hyde later.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 am

Shunnosuke would just stay the remaining moments inside the house as quiet as a sneaky rat in a dark alley. He would slowly step backwards and return to the group's company. That monster...apparently everything in that scene is fake. Everything in that mission, to be honest. Sigh. Shunnosuke felt pretty stupid to almost scream his fast-racing heart out for such pranks, and sullen. That was such a bad idea, why did he partake it in first place...? When Sharaku got close to him, however, his mood got a bit...better. Not that he'd be all smiling and cheerful over the man's closeness but it did help him feel a bit secure, indeed. — ...I'm fine. Just don't get away from me anymore. — Shunnosuke would reply in an almost pleading yet commanding tone, making sure to stay almost attached to the man for the rest of his trip inside the haunted house.

Just for fun. <3:

Once the small adventure was done, Shun would release a deep sigh when he stepped outside. — ...stop. It isn't fun. — He looked at Hyde with a rather annoyed face with hints of fear. Despite his calm voice tone, yes, he still hasn't overcome the few frights here and there that caused the boy to release a few, short high-pitched squeals. His heart hasn’t calmed down yet, so of course he would be bothered by Hyde’s teasing. Not as bothered as Sharaku, though, who seemed to be pretty worked up. He didn’t imagine he found that field trip bothersome, to the point the man had to scold Hyde. Sure, the redhead was well-known for his cheerful disposition and odd as it seems, Kurosawa was fairly used to his hyperactive demeanor, but…did he deserve that? Perhaps Shunnosuke had mellowed out considerably by now, otherwise he’d agree wholeheartedly with Sharaku on this, but it just didn’t feel…right. He couldn’t really blame the man, however.

Now now, let's settle down, the worse is over already. I know it’s Sharaku’s opinion you want, but we should very well go after some real meaning for us to be dressed like this. And by real meaning, I mean one thing. — He said, taking one of his guns out of the leather holster. — Candy hunt, trick or treat. — That moment, he didn’t even mind they were probably too old for that kind of play, with the exception of little lady Maria, as long as the imminent argument ended before it could start.
Back to top Go down
Enigma

Enigma

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:29 am

Hyde scratched his head when he was chewed out by Sharaku. “Sorry, I was only trying to make sure that everyone had fun. Perhaps I took it a bit far…“ Hyde would say with a concerned tone. He wasn’t too sure why he always managed to get on peoples nerves at time, especially when he wasn’t trying to do it intentionally. But it didn’t matter; something like this wasn’t going to break his Halloween spirit. “Alright then, let’s have Sharaku take the lead this time. I don’t mind taking the backseat this time. “ Hyde would say with a smile, despite the way that Sharaku and Naomi was being a killjoy somewhat. However, it was Hyde’s first Halloween in this world. He was curious to how different it was from the original realm he came from. Maybe Hyde was pushing his luck a bit with his usual antics, but he couldn’t help who he was.

“The nights young , and the party’s just getting started!”
Back to top Go down
Retuo
Admin
Retuo

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:25 pm

...Hold on a moment. The only thing Sharaku was attempting to say, was that he didn't enjoy Hyde's way of handling a situation in the middle of it. Why was everyone suddenly so enthused about him picking where to go? He couldn't care less, as long as it didn't turn ridiculous while underway. After all, he most likely wouldn't have said anything, had Hyde not reapeatedly kept proclaiming undying cheerfullness, when it was obvious that a good half of them was not in the same line for one reason or another. Not because he cared as to what was it that they were engaged in, even if the haunted house wasn't exactly the most pleasant place in the world. It just irked him that he was getting 'slapped in the face' by happy remarks constantly, when he felt anything but.

''I'd suggest perhaps making sure you're doing it in the right way, rather than just firing off at random...'', he'd say to Hyde, before turning to face the rest with a slightly puzzled look as he furrowed his brows, raising his hands up. Thanks for the enthusiasm, but no. ''Wait a moment here. Splendid suggestion, but I'm not really interested in picking things out. Besides, I don't even know what options are there, to be honest. Let's not. We can go along with what Shunnosuke here says. It'll be easier.'', he'd retort, almost sheepishly. He was fine with choosing things, but he'd have to want to in the first place. And he was really not in the mood for making something up now, not even knowing much about Halloween, to be honest. Also, he realized something funny...this was probably the first time he actually ever said Shun's first name aloud. It was a bit weird. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Drea

Drea

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:15 pm

At least she wasn’t the only one that thought letting Sharaku decide the next event was a good idea. However, she should have known that he wouldn’t really have an opinion on what to do. He usually just went along with whatever. Well, as long as it wasn’t being forced down his through, it seemed. She was really hoping he would have picked something though. She wanted to see what he considered fun for once. That plan was a bust. At least Kurosawa picked something that she could jump on board with. She moment he mentioned there being candy, she would pounce and reveal her overly childish side, “I’m all for getting us some candy. However, I don’t think I’m wearing the right costume for it.” She suddenly wished she had gone with the warrior elf costume instead of the maid outfit. This one was going to make it hard for anyone to take her seriously when they went from door to door. Although, she suddenly had to respect Kurosawa for suggesting this, “I bet I know one person who wouldn’t mind getting some more candy.” She looked at Maria with a knowing smile and gave her a thumbs up, “As long as her guardian doesn’t mind.”
Back to top Go down
Attendant Alexander

Attendant Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:20 am

When Maria heard the words, "trick or treat" leave the cowboy's lips, she turned to look at him with wide eyes brimming with excitement. "Trick or Treat! Give me something good to eat!" She said giggling a bit, before turning her attention back to Hyde and the rest of the people. Speaking of which Hyde seemed to be a bit concerned about how he aggravated Sharaku, perhaps the android should address this at a later time. Though when Sharaku did not want to choose and recommend trick or treating, Maria's head began to nod. The android could only smile and rubbed her head. He should have expected Sharaku not to pick anything, but that was life sometimes people don't make many choices. "I'm good with trick or treating, I know Maria is, so don't worry about any disagreement here." When Naomi commented about her costume, the android shrugged, "My costume isn't much better, but it's about getting candy isn't it? This isn't a costume contest." Granted, the android may not have fully understood what Naomi meant.

However, when she shot a smile and glance at Maria, the young girl nodded her head. Since Sentinel had already voiced his approval he nodded again, "It's fine with me, collecting candy is of little issue. What matters is how much she eats." Maria ran over and grabbed Naomi's hand, "Let's go! While the houses still have all the good stuff!" she said trying to tug Naomi along with all her might....granted which wasn't very much. The android chuckled at the sight, before turning to Kurosawa.

"I think you have just made a new friend with that suggestion of yours." He said, obviously referring to Maria, with a chuckle the android would keep close to Maria. Though he kept an eye on Hyde to see how he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Shunny

Shunny

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:01 pm

"Shunnosuke". Listening to his name made him blink a few times, with his jaw partially dropped. Surprised as he was — and unsure about how to take it, either as a slip or just Sharaku feeling more comfortable to drop the existing formalities between both —, the teenager moved back to the group, glad it ended without further conflict.

Cahem...well then, shall we move on now everybody came to an agreement? — His tone was probably a bit...unpleasant, although still depicting calmness. He wouldn't even get in the "costume contest" discussion or they wouldn't leave there anytime soon, granted he was doubtlessly the one with the best outfit, of course.

Oh, your little sister? — He said to Alphonse, paying attention to the girl's behavior. She was so upbeat and cheerful about the Halloween he didn't understand why. Perhaps he lost the season spirit long ago, he was never too fond of these parties...actually, his family was never too fond, and thus Shunnosuke wasn't allowed to join the common Trick or Treat gathering, but rather, make company to his parents in social events, sometimes against his will. Eventually he learned to grow fond of these occasions for ambitious reasons and forgot how it could be fun...until now, quirking a thin, almost shy smile. — I suppose that's what Halloween is for, isn't it? And besides, I'm in the mood to get me some candy for free. Perhaps they'd reward us something worth my time, like white swiss chocolate. — Because it would only be worth it if the candies are high-quality. Considering it's Penecia, they would probably be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]   Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Special! [Team Survivors/Invite only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next