Persona :: New Arcana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona :: New Arcana

Welcome to Persona :: New Arcana! A Persona RPG site!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to New Arcana!

Welcome, Welcome! You've probably guessed by now, but this is a text-based Persona RPG site for Atlus fans, by Atlus fans. If you're new to Shin Megami Tensei, this place can still be for you, so no need to dash towards the doors! Your first stop should be the introduction board so we can introduce ourselves. Then right after that, feel free to go through our vital information to get a good feel of the site. We hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to post them here. Ciao!

Active Plots

In Search of Salvation

Quick Links

->Site Discord Chat

->Official Timeline

->Code of Conduct

->Character Creation Guide

->Site Updates

->Q and A Board

->Character Types

->Persona Skill List

->Pure Mugic Skills

->Battle Guide and Rules

->Arcana Strengths

->Dungeon Information

->Current Plot Info

->Add Music to Posts

->Advertisement Board

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» May This Message Find You.
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyMon May 08, 2023 10:26 am by Jerry

» Endymion 2 [Main Plot Announcement]
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptySat Apr 01, 2023 1:46 am by Yoshio

» In the Wake of Everything [Cherry Post-Story]
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptySun Jan 29, 2023 8:53 pm by Alcor

» This Site Was Awesome
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 8:27 am by Yoshio

» (Plot) The Audition
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 4:11 am by Enigma

» Prelude (Lance & ????)
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptySat Jan 29, 2022 7:52 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Lance Edwards (Persona User - Semibreve)
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 6:01 am by Sosina

» Castiel Labreck (Semibreve NC)
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyThu Jan 20, 2022 5:55 am by THE_BUTLER00

» Off the Rails (Shouhei and Helvetica)
Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 12:08 am by juantamad

Current Events
Updated: 20/07/2020

**ALERT!** After a rather eventful evening at Maksim's Party, three teenagers seems to have gone missing. The doors of Vault Olympia have been breached due to a to this day unknown assailant, who sabotaged the doors locking systems, allowing demons to make entry. Thanks to the excellent defensive capabilities of the Vault's Security drones, the Attack was put to an end, and the invading monsters fled to the outside. Right now, the Doors of Vault Olympia are currently open, allowing any survivors of the fall to seek shelter within the Vault's safe halls. What Vault Security officials think of this development remains unclear as the Chief of Police and Security of Olympia refused to leave a comment. This is Rianara, of Olympia news, signing out.

The site is entering a new era as our team of mods works tirelessly on updating old and obsolete information threads and links. Over the Summer, we aim to make many changes to the forum, including writing a comprehensive beginners' guide to help new players accommodate to the combat and other rp systems in place here.

Be sure to constantly check the update thread for any changes to the boards. You can find it ->Here<-

More to come

Jukebox

The Maker
Shin Megami Tensei and Persona belong to ATLUS. We own nothing, and have simply used their data to create a world of our own. They are the true geniuses behind the scenes.
Affiliates
Our Static Affiliates

Our Scrolling Affiliates

Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Telos

Telos

Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): Empty
PostSubject: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 9:22 pm

Azami and Nozomi would find themselves in what appeared to be the middle of an ancient graveyard in front of an even older looking church. They would have no memory of how they got there, or even where exactly they were, for that matter. Any attempt to check the time would be met with only stopped clocks, and a completely foggy sky above them. Their phones would have no signal either, and the GPS not working.
The freakiest part at the moment, though, would be the graves that surrounded them. Some were old, some were new, some they could read, some they could not. The dates on them were scattered all over the place, some from before their time, some even after it.
That was when someone decided to make their presence known.
The Person::

"Hello. Welcome to the graveyard of the disappeared. The final resting place within all time and space for those whose bodies will never be found and buried. An impossible place... except for this one night." The person said, and any questions at that point would have to be held as he raised his hand in attempt to explain himself. Careful observation would reveal that obedience would be a good idea for now, as several inhuman clues would surface.
For one thing, the sound of chains clanking in a four beat pattern as he walked towards them.
Clink-clink-clink-clank. They went.
Also, the fact that as he spoke, he spoke in a hollow monotone, and his eyes seemed similarly so. It was like he was devoid of all emotion in tone... like a humanoid robot.
But he was not a robot.
After all, what robot could give off such a chilling aura that seemed to make all the hairs on them stand up on end?

"I have called you here tonight, on this dark night of nights to offer you a great treasure. As for why... that's because of the power you possess. That unlimited potential... it fascinates me because what could possibly worth sacrificing a good deal of your original lifespan be?" He said.

"But i'm not going to give it up that easily. If you want it, you must fight me for it. I want to see just how powerful that potential can be. Win, and you know what happens, lose, well... i'm not going to say." It said.

"Of course, you can refuse. If you do, i'll just send you back to where you were with no memory of this conversation. At all." It added. Of course, it was half-truth. Either way, the second they left here, they would forget what had happened here. Of course, they didn't need to know THAT.

"So what'll it be? Take a chance to win it all, or go home and be safe for another day?" It asked them.

Accept?
Y/N.
OOC::
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 3:50 am

It seemed history repeated itself after all.

Once again Azami found herself awakening to a strange, unfamiliar place, and once again she had no recollection of how or why she was in said place. This was getting kinda old. With a sigh, she began to scan her surroundings curiously, all while keeping on guard in case something or someone attempted to attack her. It appeared that this place was a graveyard or at least wearing the facade of one. The tombstones that were scattered across the area were all nearly illegible, save for a few whose names she didn't bother to read beyond the first few unrecognizable ones, and the church in front of them was old, rickety, and clearly well past its glory days. Then again, the same could be said of everything within this pathetic imitation of a cemetery.

It seemed Nozomi was with her too. If deja vu didn't plague her before, it certainly did now. "Well, well. I can't say I expected to see you here... But then again, I didn't expect to be here in the first place. I take it the same goes for you?" She'd ask, though before she could receive her answer another would arrive. This time it wasn't anyone familiar though. No: whoever this guy was, she hadn't seen him before in her life. And considering the words he was offering them, it seemed he was the one who had whisked them away here in the first place.

"You wanna fight us? Seriously? It's a bad enough idea to challenge me, but Nozomi too? And you're not gonna say what happens if we lose? What's that supposed to mean? You got some kind of deathwish?" Well whatever. It didn't seem like he was forcing the choice on them. If he wanted to get his ass beat trying to test a power without limitation then so be it. But she wasn't going to hold back, especially not when he was saying ominous shit like that.

Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): LP5MOux
"Come forth, Letzte Mensch. Let's get this over with."

Choice:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:58 am

It seemed if you memed once, you were destined to meme again.

It was a saying that was very prominent within the azores 2 plotline. Ever since the dawn of the pepe when nozomi was attacked by dio. Nozomi had awakened in a strange unusual place, almost from how weirdly themed this entire area was. He could tell that he himself, was going to be in a meme of a thread. In reality Nozomi was on guard though and read yto deal with whatever the hell appeared to him on this bad halloween special of an episode. It seemed however that azamiw as here with him too.

Azami I'm just as confused as you are to be honest.Apparently this guy wants to fight us or whatever, let's just do it and go home.

With that, nozomi said yes and braced himself for the meme that would be this thread.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:43 pm

"Good... now then... I think a more... proper appearance befitting me is necessary. I owe you that much for accepting." It said, beginning to morph in a whirlwind of chains and darkness before ceasing it suddenly in a wave meant to blow them back at back, but not harm them.
When they recovered, what met their eyes was no longer human.

Your Opponent:

Quick Note OOC::

"I have many names given to me by your kind, and this is just one of my many forms... I suppose that you could call me The Reaper. You would not be the first that I have claimed... nor will you be the last." It spoke in a voice with a sound akin to cracking bones.

"Now... show me what you can do." It said.

BATTLE START.
SURVIVE OR DIE.
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 8:49 pm

OOC::
Back to top Go down
Azami

Azami

Location : Chained to a rock by a fickle RNG god. Ow, my liver.

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 9:07 pm

Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): LP5MOux

Azami Aihara:

Personas:

Action:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
BernAHoo

BernAHoo

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 10:59 pm

It seemed This man wasn't playing any games, calling himself the reaper and all that jazz. With that however, Nozomis prime persona would burst out in an aura of KEK. As visible cartoon frogs began to manifest around the trio of combatants. The cartoon frog would manifest as a frog humanoid, that would violently punch the reaper man.

Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): 7nhd3Z5

By FireMonkey, Piss, Kek and Trump!

This was the battle cry of the wild pepe that had decided to enhance Nozomi atm

Stats:

Actions:

Passives:
Back to top Go down
Telos

Telos

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 11:41 pm

The Reaper did not speak for several moments, only to give them a gaze that seemed to penetrate their very souls. As if to taunt them, before firing a huge gun in the air that seemed to shatter reality itself, briefly, then reassert in back to normal....
So why was it that things suddenly seemed reversed to them?

Action: Retrogredation: Reverses the effects of buffs and debuffs (I.e, a debuff cast on an enemy would become a buff, and vice versa, caps at maximum within the rules) for all participants in a battle for 3 turns. Usable once per battle. Cost is 50 sp. (With Spell Master). One of the Reaper's 4 deadly arts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):   Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge): Empty

Back to top Go down

Kill the Deadly Halloween (For Bern and Azami, WC SPECIAL challenge):
Page 1 of 1